After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
3.7k words
4.27
3.2k
00

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beach

As we pull into a parking space at the city's parking lot, we can already see lots of beachgoers, many of whom are guys, and most of them have hardons because of all the bikini clad women around them.

Thinking back to my research on the pre-Comet era, I almost feel like a pre-Comet guy. Coming here to scope out as much of the exposed flesh of the opposition as possible.

Stephanie grabs me by the arm and almost hisses "Look at all those gorgeous cocks!" Then after a pause, she says, "I'm getting' horny just looking at 'em!"

I can't help but snort an almost laugh through my nose, at that.

"Well, it has been a week," Stephanie says in reply to my snicker. "And then that pre-show by the pool, followed by teasing Chet... You know you're horny too, slut*!"

*It should be noted that in this era, the use of the term "slut" or any derivatives of it are meant the same way that the term "stud" used to be used for men that could score the babes. It's no longer the derogatory term that it used to be. It's a term of sexual prowess and success. Being a slut is actually considered a GOOD thing, just as being a stud was considered so. The term is actually gender neutral. Men are also sluts... if they can score the women.

I laugh out loud and when I can finally get my laughter under control, I snicker a quick, "Jeeze, it's like you've never even seen one before!"

Getting out of the car, I look at her and say "come on my slutty friend... let's go get some dick!" and having said that I turn toward the walkway over to the beach, with Stephanie trotting just a bit to catch up with me.

Once she's caught up to me, she matches my pace and we confidently stride to the beach... fully aware of each and every dick that we pass, and just how hard and beautiful most of them are.

Even the smaller ones are beautiful in their own way... because well... they are dicks and dicks are awesome! I may not want to fuck the small ones but they are still nice to play with. Smaller dicks don't make your jaw ache as much during a blowjob, for example, and they are still full of that useful man-cream.

As we're walking over the sand bridge, Stephanie and I spot a group of well toned and tanned guys playing volleyball. They must have just recently started because there's not a crowd of women gawking at all the flopping and waving dicks as they jump and dive around for that ball... yet.

As dick watching, and maybe getting, was our primary reason for coming to the beach in the first place, that's where we silently agree to head.

Once we are at the make-shift "court", the first thing that I notice is that there are no "pastel only" cock-rings. It's a mix of about 6 straight guys and 4 bisexual guys. After I've checked out the rings and the cocks in them for a bit, I look at Stephanie, who was also doing a little checking them out of herown, and say "Which side should we take?" I nod to the side to our right which has 2 straight guys and 3 bisexual guys, and say "the dicks on that side look awesome, but every girl here is going to want to snag them."

Then I nod to the side on our left, which has 4 straight guys and 1 bisexual guy, and say "but the guys over there don't seem to be too bad either, and, being that they appear to be a little less well hung, there will probably be less competition for us to convince them to let us have a ride."

"Hmmm good point," Stephanie agrees. "Let's go with these guys," indicating the team on our left, "maybe even start a conversation just before their next serve?"

Having agreed on a side, we take up a position near the "out of bounds" line at the "serving" corner of the makeshift court and lower ourselves down to the sand to watch the game... and the dicks.

After a few dozen volleys, and numerous scores back and forth, we realize that the guys aren't even keeping score. That's okay, we don't really care. Some sports are just played to get the guys noticed by women. And as women we don't mind because it does give us a chance to notice the guys.

Once we realize this is just guys out to meet women, Stephanie gives me a nudge. "Go ahead, ask one of them!"

"Okay, okay." I tell her, and then await my chance. I don't want to make them miss a point... even if they aren't keeping score. That would be rude.

But, once it's their serve, as the guy who is going to serve heads to the corner, I give him a wave and say "Nice cock, wanna put it to some use after the game?"

"Sure" he says with a smile that tells me I just made his day.

"Okay, but you have to get him," and I point to one of his teammates, "to join us so my friend," nodding at Stephanie, "gets some action too."

He looks where I'm pointing and says, "I think I can arrange that." then he raises his voice a bit and says "Hey, Ray, you got plans for after the game?"

"Nah, Johnny, I'm free... why?" the guy that's apparently named Ray says.

"Wanna get some action? These beauties are offering." the guy apparently named Johnny says, indicating Stephanie and me, with a wave of his hand.

Stephanie waves at Ray, and Ray says, "I'm definitely up for that!" and almost as if his dick wants to give an assurance as well, it stiffens up a bit too.

"Before you serve, can I give you a kiss for luck?" I ask Johnny.

"Sure" he says as he walks over.

Once he's near me, I rise up to my knees, but that's as far as I go, because, to his surprise, and the surprise of everyone watching, I lean forward and kiss the tip of his dick (but just a kiss, because sucking it in public would get me arrested!), getting a twitch from it. Then I look up and say "good luck!", which draws a few whistles and catcalls about his luck from his team, the opposing team, and several of the spectators.

The ice, now broken, several women start making advances on the guys, and the game basically falls apart, as it was only a pretense to get girls anyway. More women advancing than guys available in fact. So the guys have to choose.

Fortunately, as it turns out, for Stephanie and myself, we picked well... and first. So the other ladies around the make-shift "court" didn't even ask Johnny or Ray, out of respect for me opening up the real "game", maybe? But the rest, they all start treating them as if the rest are fair game. And the ladies all start trying to up the ante on requests for the guys' affections.

Johnny and Ray trot over to us after the game was "called" due to lack of interest in volleyball at that point, and as they both reach out a hand to help us up, Johnny says, "So, ladies, what did you have in mind?"

Stephanie and I both accept the hands that were offered and when we are standing, I reach out and softly grab Johnny's dick then I look at Stephanie and say "Ohhh, I dunno I'm sure something will come up. Wha'da'ya think Steph?" as Johnny's dick grows a little more and gets hard as a rock.

When Stephanie sees what I did, she reaches out and softly grabs Ray's dick and agrees with me, saying, "Yeah, Mandy, I'm sure something will come up that we can do" all the while Ray's dick is having the same reaction that Johnny's had.

After glancing at Ray's dick, while feeling Johnny's, I say "Boys, do you have an idea of what we could do?"

"Well..." Ray says. "If you gals ain't just teasin' us..."

At the exact time as Johnny says, "My place, we can go to my place!"

Which stops Ray's comment cold in it's tracks, once he realizes they are both basically suggesting the same thing, then Ray continues with "Yeah, Johnny's place is closer. It's just a cup-lah blocks from here.

"Well," I say, looking at Johnny, "I would say lead the way, but I don't wanna let go of this beauty." Then I give his dick a couple of quick pulses with my hand... squeeze, release, squeeze, release, squeeze, release. Which urges him to point.

As he's pointing, he says "That way, up to the light and then turn left, away from the beach."

Now that we have a direction, we all head toward Johnny's house, both of us girls leading our chosen boys by the heads that we all know are really in control.

It doesn't take long and we're at Johnny's place. Ray was right. It was just a few blocks away. If it weren't for a couple of buildings in the way he'd even have "beach view". It's a building seven or eight floors tall, but I'm not counting, I'm thinking about the dick I'll be filled with soon.

Johnny says "I'm on the 4th floor" as we step into the elevator. Then once we are situated, he presses the "4" button and away we go.

As we're riding, I glance at the elevator's button panel. 7 is the highest number. I was right. When we step out of the elevator, Johnny says "third door there" and points down the hallway at the appropriate door, so I lead him to it, with Stephanie following, also leading Ray.

As we walk, Johnny reaches into the expandable pouch on his satchel and comes up with his keys. By the time we reach the door, he's found the right one and he slips it in the lock, opening the door.

As it's his home, I let go of him, so he can invite me in, properly. As it's not Ray's place, Stephanie keep hold of her charge.

Johnny steps in and says, "Come on in," with a 'follow me' kind of wave. Then as soon as the door has closed, he looks at me and says, "Can I help you off with that?" looking at my boobs, and obviously meaning my top.

"No, thanks." I tell him as I reach up with one hand and undo the bow behind my neck, then I let the triangles fall away from my breasts as I reach back and undo that bow behind my back. Once that's done, I tell him, "But you can help me out of this," while pointing, with both hands, at my bottoms.

As he jumps at the chance to expose my pussy, I glance over at Stephanie who is already naked, having apparently told Ray to get her bottoms off first, then while he was working on them, she undid her top.

Kneeling in front of me as he takes down my bottoms, he stares at my womanhood and says "you have a beautiful pussy. I knew you would." which makes me giggle a little bit, because I don't think it's all that beautiful. Unlike Stephanie, who's inner labia only expose themselves when she's horny and spread open, my inner lips are too big to stay tucked inside... even when I'm not turned on.

Then as he stands up, he smacks his forehead as if he's just realized something and says, "Shit! I just realized, I've only got the one bed!"

"That's okay," I say to everyone. "We'll make due." And then with a wink at Stephanie, I tell both him and Ray, "Okay boys here's what's fair. Since there's only one bed, no one gets the bed."

The guys look at each other and shrug, while Ray says, "Okay..."

I look at Johnny and tell him, "Get me a couple of big towels, and a couple of pillows."

It only takes Johnny a few moments, and he's back with beach towels and two pillows. "Thanks," I say as I take them from him. Then I turn and lay the towels out on the floor in his living room, side by side, but separated by a couple of feet. As I'm laying out our 'beds', I look at Johnny and ask, "So... got any good porn with group action for the player?"

When Johnny doesn't answer, I look at him and see a look of... almost looks like... embarrassment? "Dude, You're a guy... don't tell me you don't have any porn vids."

"Yeah... but there all lesbian stuff," he says, "I see cocks all the time, don't need them in my porn."

"Okay, that makes sense," I reply.

Then I look at Stephanie and when I shrug she nods and says "Go ahead and play one anyway. More sex in the house is more sex in the house... right? Besides, a woman getting off, no matter how she does it, is a beautiful thing... right?"

"Okay," he says, a little taken aback that we'd be okay with lesbian porn.

"Just don't expect us to act out any lesbo fantasies you may have had" I tell him, then look at Ray and say "Got it?"

And Stephanie says "Yeah, we're both straight."

Having finished laying out the make-shift 'beds' I point to one and say "Stephanie, that's for you and Ray, Johnny and I'll take this one when he gets the vid going." Then I toss Stephanie a condom out of my purse and say "Remember, we don't need to get knocked up, and us on the implant plus them in a rubber is safer than just us on the implant."

"Ohhh I love this brand. It's what I use too." Stephanie says when she sees the packet. "I like that you can still eat the cum out of it."

This particular brand of condom uses a food-grade lubricant that's safe to consume. That's why I use it.

"Ready?" Stephanie asks Ray as she manhandles him down onto his back, with his head on the pillow, and his dick pointing at the ceiling. Once he's positioned, puts the condom on his dick, then she takes her place over him, hovering her pussy over his cock and says "I love 'cowgirl' the best."

With that said, she grabs his dick, aligns it with the opening in her pussy, and in one swift motion, once she's lined up, she simply falls down onto Ray's crotch. Impaling herself on his tool in one thrust. Causing her to moan at the sensations his cock stretching her creates.

About this time, Johnny has the lesbo vid going and there's a lesbian orgy on the screen, full of moans and groans and pussies and fake dicks.

When he turns away from the vid player he can see that I'm laying on my back with the pillow under my ass and my legs tucked under my arms, like some kind of gymnast (I've always been pretty flexible), which puts my pussy prominently on display and in a very fuckable position.

As he begins to approach my pussy directly, I give him the "come here" finger with one hand and he sees that I have an open and ready to unroll condom in the other so he comes closer to my head instead and kneels where I can reach his cock. Once his willy is wrapped, he stands back up and positions himself between my feet, facing me.

As he gets ready to mount me, I say "Steph likes cowgirl because it lets her be in control. I like this position because it lets the man pound me right into the fucking bed... umm... well floor in our case" I finish with a wink.

"So, it's a 'pounding' you want?" he asks rhetorically. Then after the briefest of pauses, he says, "Well then, it's a 'pounding' you are going to get!" and he lines up and slams his dick into me, like he really is trying to pound me into the floor... and through it!

"Ohhh goooodddddd! I love a good pounding!" I get out as he's ramming his cock into me for all he's worth.

In both our cases, the fuckers are fucking the fuckees with wild abandon, and between that and the sounds of women orgasming on the vid player, it doesn't take long before the guys get to the point of no return. And we gals get to that point about the same time.

My orgasm is the first to go off, and it turns me into a bucking carnival ride for Johnny, but also it triggers Johnny to fire his burst of his man-seed into his condom. At which point he falls forward over me but stops himself with his arms so he's just kind of hovering over me.

At about the same time, Ray starts erupting into his rubber inside Stephanie which triggers her orgasm and she collapses out of exhaustion, on top of him. Not fully unconscious... just worn out and needing a rest for a minute.

Both guys remain in our pussies though obviously I can only feel Johnny, but he's softening up a bit. I guess the same is happening to Ray, now... but Johnny's softening up immediately stops when Stephanie says, "You two guys ready to switch?"

I don't know what happens with Ray, but Johnny immediately starts to firm up again upon hearing that.

Slowly, Johnny backs out of me as Stephanie gets up off of Ray, then I unhook my legs from behind my shoulders and do that finger thing, the "come here" wiggle, once again. Once his dick is close enough, I carefully remove the rubber and then, making sure none spills out, I push him onto his back.

Once he's down, I look over at Ray and Stephanie, and see that she had the same idea that I did.

Looking back at Johnny, and the sheen of his cum that's still on his dick, I lick my lips and go down on him, cleaning every last vestige of man-juice off of his cock. Then when I'm done, I upend the condom over my mouth and let it drain in. When it's empty, I lick my lips and swallow everything.

As I look over at Stephanie, she's squeezing the cum out of the condom like a melted popsicle or something and I laugh at her. "What?" she asks with a smile after she swallows the whole contents.

"Nothing" I tell her, shaking my head and quietly laughing.

As we swap boys, Stephanie hands me a rubber from her stash, and sure enough, same brand as I use.

I don't pay too much attention to what Stephanie and Ray are doing except to notice that she's positioning him like she positioned Ray. Probably going to ride him too.

As Ray is still lying down, his mostly erect dick looks pretty clean, and ready to go, so I slip the rubber on it, then suck it a few times, and then tell him, "Time to get up, stud, I like it when the man does the pounding."

"Yes ma'am!" Ray says, as he immediately jumps up so I can situate myself. Once I've got my pussy up in the air and ready for him, he says "Ready?" to which I reply "I was born ready, now fuck me!"

With my apparent approval, he lines up his cock with my pussy and then thrusts into me, jack-hammering me into the floor, just the way I like it. As my head is moving around while I'm enjoying my pounding, I see Stephanie riding Johnny just like she rode Ray.

'Looks like I'm the only one not working hard for my orgasms', I think to myself with a silent chuckle...

It takes a while longer for the guys to cum this time, being their second orgasm with us. Ray actually brings me off twice before he cums, and if her moaning and heavy breathing were any indication, Johnny got at least three out of Stephanie before he blew his load.

When we've both recovered a bit, Stephanie and I disentangle ourselves from the worn out boys, remove their rubbers, and partake of the proceeds again. Then being the nice girls that we are, we also clean up their dicks for them again.

After I finish licking Ray's dick as clean as I can, I run to the bathroom and get four small towels that I dampened with hot water, two of which I toss at Stephanie. When I get to Ray, I give him one, then I lay down beside him with my pussy near his face, and ask him "Be a dear, and clean me up?". As I start wiping my saliva and any of his cum that I might have missed from his dick, he begins to wipe me down.

When Stephanie and Johnny see what we are doing, they finally figure out what to do with the warm towels, and get to cleaning each other up too.

Once everyone is cleaned up, Stephanie and I put our bikinis back on and I say "That was great. I think I'll have to remember this address... if you'd be interested in doing this again, of course."

"You know it!" Johnny says.

"Ready?" Stephanie asks me.

"Yeah, lets head back to the car." I tell her as I head for the door.

As we are leaving Stephanie says over her shoulder "Thanks guys, that was pretty good dick."

Once we are away from the building, Stephanie looks at me and asks "Were you serious about remembering this place?"

"Oh, hell no!" I tell her emphatically. "I was just stroking their egos a bit. They were nice guys and had nice dicks, and knew how to use them. I figured what they hell."

"Okay." she says. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd given up your slut card, and were settling down, or something."

"Never," I reply. "I'll be a slut 'till the day I die! I don't even want a closed marriage. When I get a boyfriend or husband, he's going to know I'm gonna fuck others right from the get-go. There's just too much good dick out there."