Aftercare Only 03

Info
I love that we always come back to this, baby <3
217 words
4.63
5.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for every little thing that we do together, and especially thank you for letting me hold you afterward, baby. You're amazing.

So this is another standalone aftercare session to be used after any particularly intense playtime, to help ground you and bring you back to a soft, gentle, safe, caring place. No matter how rough or degrading the fantasies you ask to explore with me (and I very much love exploring them with you), I'll still always want to feel you melting into my arms again when we're done. I'll still always want to kiss you softly again, caress you sweetly again, and remind you how wonderful you are again. I *adore* the warmth of the baseline reality between us, and it feels so good to know that no matter where we take our explorations, we can always come back to this together.

I can never thank you enough for trusting me with your feelings the way you do. And I can never thank you enough for the way you let me hold you.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
hornybuthonesthornybuthonest5 months ago

it's my favorite audio series (beside rough ones hahaha) and I can't describe how thankful I am for them❤️ sometimes my fantasies feel overwhelming and you help me so much afterwards to feel being taken care of🥺 I wish you recorded more of them!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s insane how much your works have helped me develop a more positive relationship with my body along with discovering what makes me feel good. I love how you constantly tell the listener how beautiful they are, it definitely helps me feel worth it. Thank you for all your works they are nothing short of amazing so glad I stumbled across your account <3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always love that voice -Ella Eve

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sometimes, when my internet is slow and the page isn't loading properly and glitching, your literotica profile pic becomes invisible and instead it's just the word "Giving" as in the first word from your username. And I just think it's amusing cause it's so fitting. Cause you're so giving. Singer, you're a gift beyond measure. I hope you know that. I hope you realise just how beautiful you are. I hope you are kind to yourself and love yourself. I hope that when you look in the mirror you like what you see. You make my life so much better and my days so much brighter. I love listening to you. Just knowing that we exist in the same world in the same era makes me feel so very lucky. I am lucky to have found you. You make me feel desired and validated and I hope that we can make you feel desired and validated as well. Thank you for giving us the gift of you, thank you for fulfilling our requests and for making this space where we can express our desires safely. Be good to yourself now, okay? Okay.

P.S. You're adorable. I wish I could give you the biggest hug ever. Sending you virtual hugs and snuggly snuggles from over here. 🫂❤️

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aftercare Only 02 Previous Part
Aftercare Only Series Info

Similar Stories

Holding You All I want is to be here with you right now.in Audio
Leaving You a Message Are you free tonight, baby? Because I'm craving you... [M4F]in Audio
A Taste of Comfort (M4F) Your sweet coworker comforts you with bread and more ...in Audio
Dinner for One [M4F] Cooking you up dinner and anything else you might need.in Audio
Thank You For Holding Me A soft snuggle session for days when you really need it <3in Audio
More Stories