Thank You For Holding Me

Info
A soft snuggle session for days when you really need it <3
213 words
4.74
7.3k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again, you sweet snuggly goddess...

As often as I find myself wanting to pounce on you and pleasure you and leave you deliciously satisfied, I also wish that I could just be holding you warmly and softly in my arms, so that we can melt into one another and let go of all of the things that are weighing us down and stressing us out and making us afraid.

I want so badly to be wrapped around each other, breathing together, relaxing together, letting ourselves just bask in that moment without having to do anything or fix anything or keep any other people happy. Just you and me, exactly as we are, holding each other and letting everything else slip away, even if only for that moment. There's no understating the healing power of that moment. It means so much to me to have that moment with you.

Thank you for letting me hold you. And thank you *so* much for holding me.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
PrinDY88PrinDY885 months ago

So today is the 6 year anniversary of my mom's passing ... I knew today was going to be hard ... but I have real life stupid adult crap to deal with so I turned this on.. thankyou so much for sharing this with "me" (us) when you started talking about "I am proud of you and you are worth it" is when I broke down.. (one of my issues with my mom , was that I never felt she was proud of the adult woman I was or that I was good enough to be her daughter) so please know that pieces like this are so meaningful and so impactful. I think the masses on this site sometimes forget that erotic doesn't have to be a sexual act .. it can just be about sharing an intimate moment.

Thank-You for helping me get through today with a little less anger towards someone who is no longer here.. and some safety and security that I am enough<3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you Thank you Thank you for doing this. I am so gratefull to have found you 🤗

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just need someone willing to do this for me. 😩 Wanna come to Texas? 😅

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you. Now all i need *s to hear you just strain, and strain long and hard, for my pussy. Over and over again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Finding you here has been a very pleasant surprise Singer. Probably makes up for some unpleasant ones. It is incredibly comforting to know we exist within the same universe. Thought I'd let you know. You're amazing! And Bruno Mars would add, "Just the way you are.", to that ❤️/😉 (choose your emoji....I couldn't decide 🤣)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Leaving You a Message Are you free tonight, baby? Because I'm craving you... [M4F]in Audio
Aftercare Only Sometimes we all just need to be loved afterward.in Audio
Good Morning A great way to start the day. [M4F]in Audio
The Pool It's a good day for a swim in the pool. [M4F]in Audio
Setting It Down You've been giving so much of yourself. I'm here for you. 🖤in Audio
More Stories