All Comments on 'Afterglow Pt. 02'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Like the build up, the interactions and the desire of characters! Please keep the story going!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
so frustrated !

I didn't want to stop reading. I want MORE heated sapphic trysts, of course. Yet I also , however, am impelled to demand more instances of Olivia's inimatable savvy, artistic skill and sensuousness. I loved and hated legal subplot for shortchanging more exposition on how Olivia casts her worldly spell. Can't wait for upper crust legal offal Landon Fontaine to get his comeuppance.

Where is the requisite double edged mother/daughter interchange that GirlintheMoon can conjure at will ? LOVED ( and shivered at ) the gritty metro street scenes. In short I'm hooked like a trout caught in eagle's talons. The stab/shiver of jealousy when narrator thought she had been supplanted from Olivia's affections. So well played.

One last quibble - I see how Olivia is a total star and I admire the narrator's striving for social justice but why is Olivia drawn to her ? Don't get me wrong - their encounters are high voltage and the closing strap-on sortie - wow. But the Olivias of the world can pick and choose. Why the narrator ?

STILL, this is the stuff that addictive reads are made of. Intro of Darth Barrister was a masterstroke, not to mention apologetic but enabling mother interview scene. CAN'T wait .

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 10 years ago
I Would Love To

add my praise of this tremendous story, if only to encourage anyone not familiar with Girlinthemoon's stories or with this story in particular to begin a read into this fascinating, compelling, suspenseful, spicy story, but LordSlamdawgg (see just below) has already said it for me. Without exaggeration, "Afterglow" is a priceless tale, a read not to be missed.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
It keeps getting...

....better. Thank you!

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 10 years ago
John Grisham isn't nearly as hot...

I always like erotica with a deeper underlying plot and boy, did you pick a good one? I loved the two parallel stories, of Elizabeth discovering her sexuality and her case going side by side. I'd like to see them intersect as well later on.

As always, GITM, I'm in love with the depth and range of your characters. We've spoken at length about how intricate your stories are, and I find your characters to be the main driving force to them.

Please prioritize this storyline. Pretty please...

J_RebusJ_Rebusabout 10 years ago
Please go on with this story...

... and let there be hopefully a lot more chapters, as I love it :-)

tygztygzabout 10 years ago

Absolutely one of the best stories on the site - 3-d characters, perfect amount of drama for the relationship, a powerful plot and incandescent sex! I'll gladly pay good money to watch the movie they make from this story

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Love it but...

The story is awesome. The discovery of the protagonists true sexual nature overlayed with the revelation of the villains sexual nature. The only thing that confuses me is the nature of the court case. Since our protagonist doesn't seem to be a lawyer for the DA's office, this can't be a criminal trial, but it doesn't seem to be unfolding quite like a civil trial would. If it was a criminal case, reporting the threat would have gotten a much more aggressive response from the police, since threatening a prosecutor is a federal offense in the US. If this was a civil trial, they would refer to the filing party as the plaintiff, not the prosecutor, since in civil trials the outcome is never jail time, but usually a punitive monetary award. Besides that, the story is quite riveting and surely a five star effort in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Verbicide, you're right

It clearly is a criminal trial, but a lot of the details are wrong (for one thing, we don't have preliminary hearings by that name in NYC, we have grand juries and indictments). As the author says, she's no John Grisham. Try to enjoy it anyway — I certainly am!

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the law info

I'm going to edit and try to fix the lingo, etc. Google failed me. Lol, thanks again guys.

NC22371NC22371about 10 years ago
great continuation

I easily see another 3 chapters in this great story. Can I get an email when you post the next one?

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadabout 10 years ago
Lovely

I love how you have taken the original story and made it much larger. You are doing a great job. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story...

Can't wait for the next chapters. I have a sinking feeling however that the psycho cat killer may have some sick idea to do something terrible to Toronto as a way of trying to break Elizabeth. As an animal lover I beg of you GITM please, please, please keep Toronto free from harm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree with the other anonymous

Please no pet death. Toronto is seems like a cute dog. No dog death please. Loving this story, keep writing.... no pet death.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 10 years ago
Immense enjoyment

I thoroughly enjoyed your story thus far, the plot is well balanced and the dialogue is well crafted too. I'll join the cheer with the others and say I'm waiting patiently for the third chapter of this marvelous tale... However, I could be modest by stating that I am patient with its pending release, haha! Anyway, more to the point -- you go girl! Love your writing!

Kudos!

rexspauldingrexspauldingalmost 10 years ago
Evolved and Delightful

What started out as just a simple self-discovery romance, has slowly been evolving into a thrilling court case drama. I actually am eagerly awaiting the comeback and resolution to the case just as much as the development of Olivia and Elizabeth's relationship.

Be careful not to get too heavy, unless you're aiming for a gritty, depressing read with an epic resolution of happiness - I can't think of many who like that kind of tale.

rover5520rover5520almost 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

Again,thank you for this wonderfully horny story,so beautifully written by a very very sexy young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it

Absolutely loving the story but almost choked with laughter at one of the lines. "The waitress came over my coffee and I nearly downed the entire mug with one gulp."

Sorry maybe it's my twisted sense of humour showing again...anyway time to dive into the rest of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

this story keeps getting better and better with each chapter cant wait to read the next one

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

I'm rereading this now & am in love all over again. This story is uniquely plotted & the subots are scortching & realistic. Your writing is pretty damned good, girlinthemoon, I think even Grisham would be jealous of your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow.

Great story so far and I'm so glad there's still three more chapters to read.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story, beautifully written. The plot and characters are so well-developed, lovely read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Um... There are some uncomfortable parallels between Danny and Olivia, aren't there? The self absorbtion and the manipulation? Olivia isn't physically violent, but I can't escape the feeling that her straight woman fetish (I don't think she was kidding) is going to hurt Liz pretty badly. The story is really well written, I really hope Rose, Felicity and Liz survive it. If you want to throw Danny and the slimeball lawyer under a train I would be okay with that.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

This is good 12am work in 8 hrs but I need to finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
2282 Followers
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Afterglow Pt. 01 Previous Part
Afterglow Series Info