Aftermath Pt. 02

Story Info
Aaron starts to explore a new dimension of himself.
2.2k words
4.54
10.9k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zivia
Zivia
40 Followers

"The good news, Aaron, and this is very good news, and very surprising news, is that you are alive, and you are going to make what I would call a full recovery. You have some intense scars but you are on track to get back your full health & strength. Most important, there does not appear to be any cognitive impairment, although there is a deeper round of testing ahead."

This was Dr. Murphy, the middle-aged woman who looked Japanese and sounded British.

"The bad news: you were the only survivor."

The tubes were gone. He could talk. He could also shake his head.

"You don't remember, but you were in a car accident. Your parents were driving, and your sister was in the car with you. Your father lost control of the vehicle, we believe, and spun out, and was hit by several other vehicles. Everyone was going too fast in bad weather. The damage to the car was beyond description, and the fact that you are alive is a genuine miracle. Everyone else died instantly."

She delivered the news in her manner, which was absolutely neutral. She wasn't offering sympathy, she was transmitting information.

He didn't feel any emotions about it one way or the other, but he found he appreciated her manner.

He also found he could read her intent quite clearly. She wanted him to have the freedom to process this information without anyone else's emotions present. She had learned this from many, many similar bedside conversations.

Why could he read her so clearly? He probed this. He saw it in her face, in her expression, in the sound of her voice, her body language - it was all as clear as day. It communicated everything he needed to know. There was more there.

She was single, her husband had left her for a younger woman, also Asian. But Chinese.

How could he know that from her facial expression? This was not possible.

"Thank you for telling me," he said.

"Do you remember the night?"

"Not in the slightest. I didn't remember I had a family until a few minutes ago."

"Some amnesia is to be expected. Some may be a blessing. More will return. I can read you your file if you like... Aaron Boles, Junior at Seton Hall, Major in Biochemistry - Good lad! - on the cycling team... does this ring a bell?"

It did. As she narrated it, images came to him, flashes and glimpses, snapshots of college life. But not his family.

She went on: "The process of regaining memories will continue. But, to be clear, you are out for the semester. You are going to need an intense rehab program if you want to ride a bike again. If you want to walk normally, in fact. As for what happens after that, there is a lawyer who left a card for you, executor of the will, you'll have some choices."

She was happy to tell him that, Aaron saw. It wasn't always the case.

He didn't say anything, and neither did she. He felt into it, saw into her. There was more there, if he wanted it. Lots more. He decided to experiment.

He found words: "Thank you, Dr. Murphy."

But he spoke them with his eyes, matching the... flow? Of the sound of his voice to a certain pattern he felt in her. He let the pattern align. He watched to see if he was imagining it.

She touched her necklace, and shifted her position. This was right. He was not imagining.

"I appreciate the professionalism of your visit," he added, keeping the voice aligned to that subtle thread of something interesting he felt in her, and saw that there was a perfect dissonance between his words and the effect he was reinforcing. For a moment, it seemed a very clever approach, but-

She looked at him sharply, and stood.

He had overplayed his hand; she was too savvy for that. That was a ploy for schoolgirls.

* * *

He had two more weeks in the hospital before transferring to the rehab center, and his therapist was a man who looked frail but turned out to have an implausible wiry strength. He was short, and - Aaron quickly ascertained - bored. He didn't much like his job, or his patients, or his boss, or the hospital, or his life.

This was Jayden. He didn't talk much, but once again, Aaron found he didn't need that.

And with Jayden, he was able to confirm what could have been guesses or hunches.

His sixth sense told him Jayden was single, dumped by a girl nearly a year ago, and still hurt over it.

"So, Jayden, I'm out of my mind with boredom in here. What's your life? Wife? Kids?"

A grunt, negative. Knee flexes. Jayden moved Aaron's body for him, finding the limits of his flexibility.

"No? Gotta be a girlfriend though, right?"

Grunt, negative, with emphasis.

"How can that be?"

Jayden sighed and moved Aaron around for arm stretches.

"Had a college sweetheart but we broke up last year. Just wasn't right."

Aaron saw through it. It wasn't right for her. She left Jayden for... a taller man. A white guy.

"Bummer. I guess that's the way it goes sometimes," Aaron said, keeping it very light, but dropping an invitation into the quality of his voice.

"I carried a torch for her for a while," Jayden said. "Thought she'd get it out of her system, come back. But she didn't."

The white guy was rich. Or doing better than Jayden anyway. He was angry. Angry she left him. Angry it was a white guy. Thought she was a whore chasing money. Not the girl he thought she was.

Aaron wondered how much of that was true, and how much of that was Jayden's anger. He realized he couldn't tell that difference. He could see Jayden's story, but not whether it was a true story or not.

Before he realized it, he went out on a limb.

"I think my nurse likes you, though."

He didn't think that. But he thought maybe he could bring it about.

"What nurse?"

There were many, and the shifts constantly rotating. But of course, Aaron meant Holly, the buxom girl who he'd witnessed, whose secret he held, and who, by this day's good fortune, was on shift. She had arranged for the orderly to take him to rehab, except that orderly had never shown up, so Jayden had graciously come to get Aaron himself.

Jayden looked skeptical.

"No, seriously, man. I saw the way she looked at you."

She hadn't noticed him at all. But she would. Aaron would see to it.

Jayden raised his eyebrows and moved to strength training. It was all Aaron could do to stand up with a walker, much less actually walk with a walker, so it was all arm strength and leg strength for now, and then core work once his limbs worked at some minimal level.

Aaron remembered the luscious curve of Holly's breasts, brought it vividly to mind, and put the pattern of that memory into his voice.

"I think she messed up the orderly request just so she could see you."

Jayden's handling of him stiffened a little.

"Or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, it's just what I thought. But you should bring me back, I think. Make an excuse to say hi."

"She doesn't even know me. I don't think I've ever seen her here before. It's a big hospital."

Aaron shrugged, but held the image of those full, pale curves. "I don't know, maybe she saw you at the cafeteria or something. Who knows."

He was exhausted by the time Jayden wheeled him back to his room. It was like the therapist had wrong every drop of life from his body, and yet somehow, as worn out as he felt, there was also a floating bliss to it, and aliveness of the body joyful in doing something, however pathetically small.

As they approached the nurse station, Aaron was afraid Holly might have gone off shift. He couldn't keep track of their hours, much less their breaks, but just as he thought his plan was foiled, she stood from behind the counter and saw them approaching.

Ever since their "secret" she had treated him with some partiality, and he had worked this newfound insight into people's inner lives enough to know she was lonely and constantly horny. The tryst she had witnessed was not the only romance she had going on at the hospital.

"Holly," Aaron said, before circumstances could go in a different direction. "This is Jayden, my physical therapist."

And Aaron filled his voice with his own imagination, watching lithe little Jayden ravage voluptuous Holly. For good measure he visualized a powerful big cock. He couldn't know for sure, but he had a feeling it might be the case.

At first Holly was all business, a little distracted, a list of tasks to get to.

"Nice to meet you Jayden, hope it went well Aaron. Can you just wheel him to 1032? We'll get him back into bed."

Jayden started to say something, and Aaron could tell it wasn't going to be the right thing.

He jumped in. "It did, went great. Jayden really knows how to bring my muscles back to life."

It felt a bit lame, but he infused the words with an image of sweaty muscles, strong, powerful, thick, grunting with effort. But he visualized an imaginary muscular Jayden.

Holly paused, regarding Jayden more thoughtfully. "Actually, maybe you could help me get him into bed?"

"Sure," Jayden said.

Aaron let himself be a little more helpless than he needed to be as they got him into bed, and through this new channel, he found he was able to align things, just an accidental brush of Holly's hand on Jayden's arm, enough to feel his wiry strength. Just a convenient positioning by which Jayden got a good view of the curve of Holly's bountiful charms. And by the time he was in bed, everyone was breathing heavy, and not just from the effort.

Through it all, Aaron kept a steady stream of images in his mind, increasingly raw, increasingly graphic, and infusing the pattern of that into his awkward little words of apology for being so helpless or gratitude for their efforts.

By the time he was in bed, Jayden looked like he might be a little dazed, Holly perhaps a little drunk.

She went to the door.

She locked it.

She came back to Jayden and without a word, drew him in for a kiss.

Jayden didn't hesitate.

And a few minutes later, when Holly reached down to loosen Jayden's clothing, Aaron found he was correct. For a small man, Jayden had an outsized cock, which Holly immediately fell to her knees to admire.

Which she did with all her skills on full display, and Aaron realized that she did, in fact, have extraordinary talent, not to mention control over her reflexes, and soon Jayden was groaning in astonished ecstasy.

Watching, Aaron experimented to see if he could influence their actions without speaking. He was afraid any word from him would break the spell now, for they seemed to have forgotten he existed at all.

As Holly was working Jayden's thick, heavy cock, Aaron visualized her getting hungrier, hornier, and stirring pleasure in her pussy. He tried move beyond just visualizing it... to feeling it... to connecting to that deeper layer of sensation and energy.

He knew when he did, because she gasped. She pulled her mouth off Jayden, shut her eyes, and groaned with pleasure.

Aaron put a fiercer energy into Jayden, his lust and craving mixed with... some anger, Aaron saw. He didn't put that there, it was there.

"Don't stop, slut. Keep going."

And she did. Her pleasure arcing through her, she kept going.

Jayden put his hands in her hair, and pulled her hard down on his thick cock, and for a second Aaron thought it was going ruin the moment.

He redoubled his efforts, connecting to her pleasure and desire, and boosting it for all he was worth.

With Jayden gripping her hard against his belly, her throat stretched full of him, she came. A shuddering, convulsive orgasm around his cock, that didn't make a sound because she had no room to breathe. Feeling her cum on him like that sent Jayden over the edge too, and he emptied himself into her. Aaron saw the blinding power of their combined orgasm shattering through them, and felt some of it in himself as well, and then he saw the clouds parting, and the spell falling away.

Holly stumbled back, gasping for air.

Jayden looked up as if from a dream.

"What..." she said.

"The fuck!" he finished.

They both looked at Aaron.

He smiled, shrugged.

Without a word, Holly stretched to her feet and strode out of the room. She had a momentary stumble as she had forgotten the door was locked, but in a flash, she was gone.

Jayden gave Aaron a long, hard look.

"I told you she wanted it," Aaron said, trying for innocence.

Jayden grunted, and not happily.

Alone with his thoughts, Aaron realized he had a lot to think about.

Zivia
Zivia
40 Followers