Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 01

Story Info
Effy finds an interesting book at her college of sorcery.
3.2k words
4.57
24.4k
65

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers

CHAPTER 1 - Effy's new pet.

The owl swooped over the moors, the moon shining brightly, reflecting off the granite tor and highlighting the ragged crevices worn into the rock by the harsh relentless wind. The owl ignored it, focusing on it's search for food.

A large farmhouse and outbuildings loomed in the distance, a silhouette against the dark sky, the secret Ironside College of Sorcery ominous in the night. The owl rose and it passed one of the top windows, its head turning as a loud groan came from inside, a quick glimpse of a young girl on her hands and knees, the owl ignored her and flew on, hungry and searching.

The girl in question was Effy Greene, and she was both in ecstasy and pure panic. She was an 18 year old student at the college, 5"4' in height, petite slim frame, long brown hair framing a pretty face. She was the daughter of two average sorcerers, but her time at the college had revealed her to be extremely powerful and quick to learn, her thirst for knowledge was unbelievable. Now that search had led her to a compromising position.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, unable to keep from swearing, how do I stop it, she thought, come on Effy think. She couldn't though, her mind struggling to put coherent thoughts together, as the cock pounded in and out of her tight pussy.

Effy was naked on the bed, fully naked and exposed, her small firm ass stuck up in the air, her legs slightly open, a floating 5 inch cock with balls sliding in and out of her slick cunt, pushing in up to the testicles with each forward movement. Her petite body tightened with every thrust, thin and toned. Her long straight brown hair flowed down her slender neck onto the bed.

It felt amazing, the first time she had ever had anything apart from her fingers inside her, filling her up with its warmth and throbbing shaft. The problem was though, she shared a dorm with two other girls, and if she couldn't stop this thing they were going to walk in on her being royally fucked by a living dildo.

She was nearing an orgasm, which wasn't helping her thought process. She groaned loudly, not really wanting it to stop, she peered underneath at her small breasts jiggling up and down with the thrusting movement, her flat stomach glistening with sweat.

"It needs to cum," she said to herself, that was it, it had to cum and then it stopped, she just had to let it finish, which to be honest she didn't really have any choice.

She closed her eyes, biting down on the bed sheet as the cock continued to hungrily thrust in and out, not much longer, she thought.

"I'm going to cum," she groaned, and as if in response the cock thrust faster, tipping her over the edge.

Pleasure exploded in her cunt as the orgasm took hold, she screamed and her body spasmed, her juices flooding the cock inside her. It continued to pound into her, the orgasm making each movement more intense.

"Oh shit," she groaned, coming to her senses quickly, realising what was about to happen, "don't cum in me!" she shouted.

As if in response the cock pulled out just as it ejaculated, cum hit her engorged pussy lips and sprayed on her asshole, she felt jets of cum splashing up over the slender small of her back. She still trembled with her own orgasm, her cunt still twitching slightly.

As the cocks ejaculations subsided she flopped over onto her side, closing her eyes, drawing her thin legs up to her chest, the cum running off her onto the bed. After a little while she opened her eyes and noticed the cock was sitting on the bed near her, upright, still partly hard, it's head bent towards her, as if looking at her. She sat up.

"That was good," she said breathlessly to herself. Surprisingly, the cock gave a little eager nod, Effy couldn't help but smile at it.

"I better get rid of you though, the girls will be back soon," she said to it, then realising what she was doing, laughed a little, "why am I talking to a penis." She raised one hand, palm's out, fingers bent in a claw shape, the tingle of electricity flowing up her arms to her finger tips, she was about to utter an incantation when the cock dived under the covers, it's head buried but it's testicles still exposed, it was shaking.

"Hey," Effy said, pulling it back out, it was now soft but still 5 inches. It sat on the palm of her hand, nervously looking around, trembling. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but i can't really keep you." The cock looked down sadly, it was pretty cute, Effy thought. She raised her hand again and it started shaking violently, she stopped, her mind wondering. There was no way she could obliterate this thing, it obviously had feelings.

"Maybe I could keep you," she said, the cock looked up and nodded vigorously, making Effy giggle, "you are pretty cute, but there are going to have to be ground rules, one, stay out of sight, no one can see you, two, do exactly as I say, definitely no cumming in me unless I agree," the cock was nodding, "and three, no penetrating me without me asking and stop when I say, understand?"

The cock nodded excitedly, Effy crossed her legs, exposing her still moist cunt and the juices gleaming on her inner thighs, the cock still in her palm turned its head and dived, too excited with its new mistress, hardening in midair, entering her forcefully and making Effy yelp, her head snapped back and she rolled her eyes in pleasure.

"NO," she shouted, recovering quickly, pulling it out and gripping it, "bad cock." The cock looked down ashamed, "remember the rules or I can't keep you," Effy said, the cock nodded, "good."

She could of quite easily let it fuck her again then, ever since she had found the book she had been horny as fuck. She jumped up and got ready for bed, washing the cum off and putting on a tight vest top and a small pair of white panties. She got back into bed, the sheets a bit crusty, and pulled the covers over her. The cock slithered over to her and nuzzled in against her chest.

"You are cute," she said, giving it a little kiss on the head, causing it to shiver, "night, night." Effy waved her hand, a small spark danced across her fingers and the lights went out, the room glowed with the moonlight. As she lay there she thought back to yesterday when she had found the book.

She had been in the library, perusing the books in the Adult Sorcery section, now they were 18 they could access the more challenging and secret spells.

Effy was in her familiar uniform, dark blue blazer, and plaid skirt, her blue tie and white shirt underneath. Her pleated plaid skirt was high on her thigh this year, being older gave them extra perks. Her slim legs were partly covered by her black knee length socks, her shoes a simple black shoe.

Effy reached out for a book on dark magic, but accidently pulled out the book next to it too, it spun to the floor, bounced on its corner and slammed into the dark wooden skirting board with a hollow bang. She bent down to pick it up and noticed the skirting board had come loose, and as she got closer noticed something shining in the gap behind it. Effy looked around nervously and then pulled the board off revealing a book in the cavity. She pulled it out.

As Effy touched it the book shimmered, a green light flashed across the book and up Effy's arm, she gave a shiver, but instantly forgot anything had happened as she studied the front page.

"What's this," Effy whispered to herself. The book was dusty, but she could just make out the title as she wiped the dust off with her hand, Erotic Sorcery, by Madam Greta S Lustria. The book was beautiful, brown leather with Gold writing, a golden metal amulet in the center of the book of two bodies intertwined. Effy turned to the foreword.

'Welcome reader, you will find this book will become your greatest friend, it will bring you joy and pleasure like you have never felt before, the spells inside are all you will need throughout your life to have a complete and fruitful sex life. Beware though, some of these spells are not for the faint hearted, but if you open your eyes, and sometimes your legs, to the pleasure, and let your inhibitions go, I guarantee you will never look back.

Madam Lustria.

Effy turned a few more pages, coming to the first spell, her eyes opened wide and she felt a warmth spread between her legs, as she stared at the first photo, a stunning woman, slender and toned body, long dark hair, her face entrancing in its beauty. She stood naked, her legs wide and her hand between her legs, her mouth wide and screaming in pleasure.

Effy reluctantly tore her eyes from the picture, she memorised the spell, now desperate to try it, the warmth between her legs growing steadily. She closed the book and looked around, guiltily putting the book in her bag, it was hidden, she thought, no one would have known it was there. She replaced the skirting board and hurried out of the library.

She ran to the top floor bathroom, hoping desperately it would be deserted, and smiled to herself when she entered and found it empty. Perfect, she thought.

Effy looked in the mirror and ran through the incantation in her mind, her excitement growing, she felt between her legs, touching the crotch of her panties, feeling the damp fabric, "I'm so wet," she groaned, as her fingers brushed over her pussy.

She lifted her skirt up around her waist, not concerned that someone could walk in, too consumed by the need to try this spell. She pressed her fingers between her legs, through the fabric of her panties, her legs slightly parted.

She recited the incantation in her head, her fingers barely had time to tingle. The effect was instantaneous, she screamed loudly, her legs buckled as an orgasm violently ripped through her body, starting at her clit and rushing through every nerve. As she crumpled to the floor in what felt like slow motion, her cunt exploded her juices into her panties, squirting into her crotch with such force and quantity that her cum quickly saturated the crotch, and then ran through covering her inner thighs and the top of her socks.

Her pussy pulsed and contracted with each squirt, her thighs uncontrollably spasming as she continued to fall. Her body tightened and her face contorted in ecstasy, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Both hands flew to between her legs, clutching the still ejaculating cunt.

She crumbled to the floor, her firm pert ass hitting the hard floor, her legs tangled beneath her, she continued to squirt onto the hard floor, groaning loudly, a puddle appearing around her open legs and covering her skirt and socks.

She flopped over onto her side, drawing her legs up to her chest, her hands squeezed between her legs, breathing heavily, the orgasm finally starting to abate, but still strong. Her body still spasmed occasionally as the last of her juice squirted out.

Effy lay shaking on the bathroom floor as she lost herself in the orgasm, focusing on every sensation, lying in a pool of her own cum, her long brown hair a disheveled mess around her pretty face. She lay like that for what felt like a long time.

"That was amazing," she said, quietly and breathlessly to herself, her cunt still tender and sensitive.

"What was that scream?" came a voice, the door to the bathroom springing open. Effy jumped, she recognised the person straight away.

In the doorway stood a college prefect, Barbara Swanton, Effy couldn't stand the college busy body, but she always tried to.remain polite.

Effy's sharp mind worked quickly, saying, "I just slipped badly on this puddle, it shocked me." She sat up, her ass soaked in the middle of the puddle.

"That's funny," said Barbara, "I don't remember seeing the puddle earlier on my inspection."

"Well I wouldn't have slipped on it if it hadn't had been there," Effy said, an uncharacteristic anger growing inside her.

"How did it get there anyway?" Barbara continued to press, "it's quite far from the sink."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT TO YOU BARBARA?" Effy shouted, her patience snapping, Barbara had ruined the best orgasm ever and Effy was pissed about it.

Barbara gave a shocked yelp, and started to wail. "There's no need to talk to me like that," she sobbed and ran off down the corridor.

"Fucking nosy cunt," Effy whispered, and then started to regret her behaviour, she wasn't even sure she had ever used such language before, and it wasn't like her to shout at someone so quickly.

She stood up sighing at her pleasure being so easily spoiled, her juices running off her ass and down the back of her legs. She looked at her reflection and straightened her dishevelled hair.

"That was amazing," she said to her reflection, she couldn't wait to see what other spells the book held.

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly, she always enjoyed her lessons, soaking up as much information as possible in every class, she knew she was good, but always wanted to improve.

After dinner in the hall she rushed back to her room, hoping desperately the rest of the girls in her dorm would be going out. She wasn't disappointed when she arrived, Amy and Isha were busy getting ready to go out.

"Hey Effy," Isha said, "we're off out to the White Hart, do you want to come?"

Another perk of being 18 was a piss up whenever you wanted, luckily for Effy it wasn't unknown for her to stay and study. There wasn't much around out on the moors, but there was a nearby village with a pub.

"I think I'll pass tonight," she replied, "there's a book I want to study."

"Come on Effy," said Amy, "surely that's not better than getting drunk and chatting up some potential cock at the pub." Isha laughed.

Effy smiled, if only they knew. "As good as that sounds I'll pass thank you," she said.

"Okay," said Isha, "but if you change your mind you know where we are."

"Okay," Effy said, distractedly, she slowly sat on her bed, watching the girls. Isha was pulling her school skirt down, then bending over to pick up a top, her firm ass pointing in Effy's direction, she straightened up and stretched to put her top on, her slender body tensing and smoothing out. She glanced at Amy in her bra, her large breasts being squeezed into a Lace bra. Effy felt the warmth spread in between her legs again, wanting to feel how wet she was.

What the fuck, she thought, never having thoughts like this about other girls, but they were looking hot, and Effy was getting more turned on. She turned away, not trusting herself to look, already wanting to plunge some fingers into herself. She lay on the bed and read a History of Sorcery text, stealing glances at the girls, and waiting desperately for them to go.

Finally they left and Effy instantly lifted her skirt, groaning loudly as she pulled the crotch of her panties over and slid two fingers into herself, her fingers sliding into the tight wet hole easily. She leaned over the side of the bed and retrieved the book from her bag, she opened it on the next spell.

More juices flooded her pussy as she looked at the picture to accompany the spell, the fit dark haired lady was sitting up, her legs wide, her hand between her legs, pressed against her clitorus, a look of pure pleasure on her beautiful face.

Effy practiced the spell with her right hand, her fingers from her left hand still exploring her wanting cunt. When she was sure she had the incantation she pushed the book to the side.

She held out a hand and recited the incantation clearly in her head. The hand crackled with electricity and her fingers felt like they were constantly vibrating slowly, a low hum receding from them. She looked at her hand and then at the book, she removed her fingers of her other hand from inside herself, then she removed her blue blazer and her pants, she hitched her skirt up around her waist and then spread her legs wide.

She lay on the four poster bed with her pussy fully exposed, it gleamed in the dorms lights, her juices coating her engorged pussy lips, her slit slightly open from the exploring fingers. She moved her hand that still vibrated close to her groin and she pressed two fingers directly against her clit.

Effy gave off a little yelp and removed them instantly, the vibrations on her sensitive clit took her by surprise. She tried again, this time running the tips of her fingers up her slit, this time groaning at the feeling as she moved them up to beside her clit, close but not directly on it. The vibrations nearby made her moan, she felt herself getting wetter.

She moved them closer, groaning even louder, it felt really good. She squeezed her breasts through her shirt with her free hand, the supple flesh just filling her hand as she squeezed each one in turn, pinching the nipples lightly between her fingers. She ran the hand over her shirt, her flat stomach underneath, she moved lower and roughly inserted two fingers into herself, pushing deeply, she started to slowly push them in and out.

She was groaning now, her orgasm slowly building, the fingers vibrations sending pleasure through her. It felt like it was speeding up reading what she needed.

She moved the fingers directly onto the clit. "Oh fuck," she groaned, almost cumming, "that's feels so good." Her head was back, her narrow hips pushing up burying her other fingers deeper, pushing the vibrating fingers on harder.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned, she was getting desperate to cum now, the fingers attacking all her senses. She started ramming the fingers in and out of herself now, her drenched cunt squelching as she squeezed her juices between her digits and her swollen pussy lips, her lust overpowering her.

Effy screamed and her hips bucked as she orgasmed, her pussy flooding with her juices and soaking her fingers, her body stiffening and shaking, her legs closing on her fingers still inside her. She continued to groan as her cunt squeezed her fingers.

The orgasm lasted longer than usual, Effy lying there enjoying every last second, wishing it wouldn't stop.

Sadly, it eventually did and she lay there, again drenched in her own juices. She had been hoping to squirt again, but it looked like a bit more experimentation was needed, she had plenty of new opportunities with her new book and she was sure she was going to have fun with it.

To be Continued,

Thank you for reading.

bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers