Aftermath Pt. 04

Story Info
His nurses take a liking to him. This is a problem.
3.2k words
4.52
11.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zivia
Zivia
40 Followers

"Limits of Influence"

By Zivia

The redhead rode him slowly.

The ward was silent, but for the never-ending soundscape of dings, bleeps, and electronic chirps. And her low, growling moans.

She had locked the door; tossed aside her clothing; and pulled the blankets to his ankles. She aroused him with her mouth, which didn't take long at all.

Then, already dripping with excitement, she climbed onto the bed, straddled his hips, and slid her wet pussy over the outer edge of his cock.

Aaron's memories of the time before the hospital were still vague, blurry, and blank. He could occasionally glimpse the possibility of a slender blonde girl, but no such person had visited him in the hospital. He could not say whether he had ever been with a woman in this way. It did not seem unfamiliar to him, he felt like he knew what to do.

Although in this case, he was doing nothing at all. He lay on his back, looked up the slim body, the graceful breasts, the sweet, almost doting smile, the tangled shock of red hair.

This was Jenny.

Jenny had awakened his physical sexuality the day before, and was now deeply, madly in love with him.

He had no desire for anyone to be in love with him. It was an aversion that went deeper than he could quite fathom. He didn't know this Jenny, and he didn't think she was his type, if he had a type. She was... too sweet. Too loving. Too nice. What was wrong with any of that?

She moved herself over him, caressing his scars, being very careful to stay with light touch and gentle motion. It felt like heaven. Aaron could not remember ever experiencing such an incredibly sexy feeling. The pure pleasure of it was an intensity he could not believe.

But the way she looked at him, that was not so pleasurable.

Like he was a god. Like he was the answer to her prayers. Aaron didn't want to be the answer to anyone's prayers.

Aaron let his deeper senses reach out.

She didn't quite know what she was doing. She had spent the day watching porn, trying to figure it out. She was not totally inexperienced, but she had never been on top before. She had studied the position anatomically, and from the perspective of both professional and amateur video productions. She was trying to get the roll of her hips more fluid, a serpentine undulation in her spine. But she wasn't very practiced at it, so it wasn't quite what she imagined. She was becoming self-conscious about it, and unsure when she should try to put him inside her.

Aaron found a pattern to soften her, to relax her anxiety.

He aligned his voice to this pattern. He said: "Just enjoy me. Do what feels good for you."

"I want you to feel good," she said.

"Believe me, I feel good. I've never felt anything like this." (That might be true, it might not be. He could remember for sure.)

He relaxed himself. Aaron was discovering that the more relaxed he was, the more open he was to this mysterious connection he could form with others. As he softened his eager muscles, and breathed deeply to quiet his mind, he felt her tangle of sensations. Emotions, physical sensations, thoughts, worries. Interwoven with it all was this bright conviction, like a wire knotting through everything, that Aaron was "the one."

Aaron ignored all that for now, and found the flow of her pleasure. He plugged that into his own feeling of physical pleasure, his own wonder and rising desire, and fed it back into her.

Her hips found a new rhythm. Still slow, still gentle, but angled to pull her clit along his cock. The way her body moved now, to keep that perfect angle for her own pleasure became that more fluid motion she had been striving for.

He tapped into her pleasure, met it with his own, fed it all back to her, feeling the heat of it expand through her. The pleasure of this particular sensation was rising quickly for both of them, too quickly. And it was competing with her desire to feel him inside her.

He felt it from her, like an ache inside, like a sudden gaping hunger that needed to be filled.

He nodded. "Now, Jenny."

She didn't need more encouraging, and shifted and angled the head of his cock against her entrance, and began to take him inside.

The sensation went beyond pleasure for her. There was a boost for Aaron, the encircling warmth was amazing. But for Jenny, he could sense that the experience shifted from pleasure to something more profound.

She gripped just the head of his cock with her pussy and started contracting and pulsing on it.

She was cumming.

And she didn't stop.

She lowered herself until he was more deeply inside her. She was groaning and swirling her hips. Aaron felt the turmoil of sensations inside her, and he saw what was going to happen before she did.

When she got to full depth, with his length rising up into her, a circuit completed.

Jenny lost her mind.

She went blank, became pure blinding pleasure. She moved on him without any thought at all, without any filter. She rode him now at a deep, slow pace, grinding her clit against the base of his cock.

She was cumming, but it was unlike anything she had experienced or imagined. It didn't stop. It was wave after wave.

Aaron was so wrapped up in her experience, which he felt as it were his, that he barely even felt the arousal and pleasure of his own body. It was inseparable from hers.

All that tangle of emotional garbage had fallen away, and she was pure animal pleasure, rocking herself higher and higher, shuddering with wave upon wave of explosive desire.

Aaron felt his own climax starting. One moment it was infinite space and ecstasy, and the next there was an earthquake inside, a volcano rushing to the surface. He didn't have words to warn her. He erupted up into her, just as she was grinding at full depth.

She felt it, the thickening throbbing power of his release shooting into her and through her.

Jenny screamed in a pleasure suddenly beyond human.

Her hands clawed at his scarred and ravaged chest. He felt the pain, but abstractly.

And then she collapsed on top of him.

* * *

"Oh. My. God."

She was crying. Sobbing into his chest.

"That. Was. Not. Possible."

He was still inside her, softened. Semi-hard. Her pussy contracted and pulsed around him, keeping him half-erect.

Aaron felt the constricting power of her story return.

Jenny was going to marry him. That was her thought anyway.

She was thinking about continuing. She thought she could. She thought he could.

When she lifted herself from him, however, there was blood smeared across her chest.

She saw it to.

"Oh my God! Aaron!"

The surgical scar, where they had rebuilt his ribs, had begun bleeding.

Jenny was a nurse. She didn't panic. She eased herself off him. He felt his cock slap wetly against his belly.

She pulled some sterile wipes from a dispenser and cleaned him very carefully.

"Looks like we tore a stitch. If you are okay with it, I can fix that up," she said. "Although technically, it should be a doctor."

"Go for it," he said.

She was all business now. She put her clothes on, left the room for supplies. A few minutes later she had him patched up.

"I shouldn't have done this," she said. "It was too soon."

Aaron reconnected the pattern of their celestial pleasure.

"This was incredible," he said. "You could have pulled my heart from my body, and I would be the happiest man on earth."

Why did he say that? He watched as it fed her story. Dammit.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'll take good care of you."

* * *

Jayden, his physical therapist, had been gone for a week. The last Aaron had seen of him, Jayden was cleaning himself off after Holly, a particularly horny and busty young nurse had given him the blowjob of his life.

Aaron was increasingly sure that he had somehow brought that about. He had made it happen. He didn't know what was going on with this mind-stuff. He didn't know how it worked. What he could and could not do, but somehow it was connected to sex.

There had been a substitute PT, and Aaron had carefully avoided stirring up any more trouble. He had been taking some time to sort things out and perform small experiments, up until the point he had intersected with Jenny.

But now Jayden was back.

Flexibility and strength. Both were returning steadily, if not rapidly.

"Brother, you got some kind of something, don't you," Jayden said after ten minutes of stretches.

It was a pivotal moment, Aaron could tell. Something in him screamed: "Deny everything!"

And his lawyer, a man who clearly knew more than he had said, had given him similar advice. But he had apparently ignored that advice with Jenny, and even before he spoke, Aaron saw he was going to ignore it now. He needed to talk to someone. And a therapist had a sacred trust right?

Maybe not a physical therapist.

"Yeah, Jayden. I do. I don't know what, though, or how it works, or whether it is new from the accident. I still don't remember much before the accident."

Stretch, wince, groan.

"That nurse, she didn't know what was going on, did she. You just controlled her somehow."

"I don't think so," Aaron said, honestly. "I don't think I can control anyone."

"Mind control. Hypnosis. Mesmerism. I googled it. You put her in some kind of trance. Maybe me too."

"Then you know more than I do," Aaron said.

"I'm not exactly complaining," Jayden said. "But shit like that could get a brother fired fast."

"But I don't think I can control anyone. I really don't. I think I can influence, a little, maybe. I can... boost what's already there. I can help take the foot off the brakes."

"So you're saying Holly really was hot for me?"

Aaron laughed. "Well... that was a fib. That nurse is hot for dick. She's not too particular about whose it is."

Jayden grunted.

"Yeah, not complaining," he said. "But you gotta do more with this than get me pussy."

"I got myself some, too," Aaron answered.

"Good, that's good. But what about... money? Success? You could rule the world with this, couldn't you. Fix things. Make the world better."

Maybe he could.

"First things first," Aaron said. "Right now I'm barely more than a cripple stuck in the hospital."

But a thought occurred to him. A solution!

"Tell me though, Jayden, do you like chicks with red hair?"

* * *

"A little redness on the incision that I don't like," Dr. Murphy said, examining him. "Is PT working you too hard? You're not supposed to be doing any stretches that activate your pecs."

Dr. Murphy was a middle-aged Japanese woman with some kind of UK accent. She was stern, and she took zero bullshit, and she seemed to know when he tried any tricks on her.

"No, not Jayden's fault. I was doing my own stretches, and maybe strained it a little."

"Well, otherwise your numbers look great. Blood cell counts all good, heart rate good, blood pressure, temperature. Definitely no infection, and things are coming together. I give you another week here, and then we'll get you into a rehab center. Did you talk to your lawyer?"

"Yeah, there's a lot to organize, but no rush on it, apparently."

"Good. Now, Aaron," she said, changing tone. He felt the cool severity of her. "There's one other thing."

He shivered. She was onto him!

"The nurses are perhaps a little too interested in you. You have to realize, you are young, and moderately well off. You may not be able to remember much yet, that will come with time, but you are a smart, attractive, stable, healthy young man."

"Healthy?"

She shrugged. "You are. The injuries are healing ahead of schedule, if you will let them."

She continued: "But you are vulnerable. Between your memory, your loss, your physical recovery, the extraordinary circumstances of all of this, you are vulnerable. And they don't get many handsome young men in here."

Aaron gave her an expression of concern, and he tried to make it as real as he could. He knew what she was getting at.

Dr. Murphy patted his arm. "Don't pull that on me. You know what I mean. I have given them a warning. Keep it strictly professional. And you too, for your own good, Aaron, don't encourage them, and don't let yourself fall for anyone. You need to get your strength back, your balance, your memories. Hospital romances rarely end well."

Like a movie playing out for him, he saw it. Hers had been a hospital romance. Her husband had been her patient. It had been a whirlwind. She had been young, impressionable, and it caught her by surprise. She had spent her life with laser focus on getting her degree and her position, no time for love, and it had blindsided both of them.

He had been young, strong, and he had beaten cancer.

But the marriage had gone sour in less than a year, and they had dragged it out for five more. He had not been good to her. Cheated on her, repeatedly, and said cruel things to her. It had been an agony for her.

In an eyeblink, this all imprinted on him, and he saw more. He saw how she had shut down her femininity, become all doctor. He saw it there, tender, waiting to be rediscovered.

Jesus, he thought. What the fuck am I? Could I do this with her?

The problem with Jenny was plenty. He let it lie.

"I hear you, Doc," he said. "I'm just trying to get better."

"Good lad," she said, and patted his arm again.

Aaron couldn't stop himself. He sent a tingle through that contact. A maybe. A tiny opening into that hidden feminine, below the radar.

He saw as Dr. Murphy comfortably rose, not noticing this time. She thought it was just a kind of maternal impulse. Aaron knew better. It would be a real challenge. Maybe he would never get the chance. The consequences could be dire. But he realized... he really liked a challenge.

* * *

Which was the problem with Jenny, and with Holly.

There was no challenge at all.

Well, Jenny had become a challenge, but in a different way. And it was time to deal with that. He had a plan.

And, apparently, so did someone else.

It was early the next morning. Aaron awoke to find Holly leaning against the edge of his bed.

"Rise and shine, big boy," she said.

"Uh?"

"I need to know what you did to me."

"Me?" He was still groggy. He couldn't get a read on her. He feigned innocence and played for time.

"First of all, did you slip me something? Is it going to show up on a drug test? Cause we need to pass our drug tests."

"Lord, no," he said.

She cut him off before he could protest further. "Good. I believe you. I didn't think so. What was it then. Some kind of hypnosis?"

He rolled his eyes. "Everyone keeps talking about hypnotism. I didn't do anything, Holly. Twice you have seen fit to get it on in front of me. I am not complaining, but I didn't—"

Her eyes had hardened. She put a hand on the center of his chest and applied enough pressure to be uncomfortable.

"No, Aaron, don't fuck with me. I don't date black men. I am not attracted to black men. I would never."

He knew he didn't like her.

"I think the evidence shows otherwise. So you are a racist and a hypocrite," he said, holding the pain, and preparing for her to amp it up.

But she released her hand and switched to sugar.

"No, Aaron. I have nothing against African Americans, or Jayden. He is a smart, well-behaved boy. I think he deserves every equal everything. He can have his life, and he can marry a white girl if he wants. Or two. Or three. I am not against anything. I just know what is right, and not right for me. That's all."

Aaron found he was waking up. His senses were falling into place.

She wasn't actually angry.

Holly wanted something.

"What do you really want, Holly?" Cut to the chase, he thought.

She took a breath, paused, and let it out. She took another.

"You and I both know I'm hot. I can have any man I want. But here's what I don't have. I don't have money. Now, if your little trick works like I think it does, we can be rich as hell. I'm not greedy. I just want to help you help yourself, and get a little something for myself out of it."

Actually, she was greedy. Very greedy.

She thought he had some kind of power over people. She didn't realize he could read her thoughts. Best not to let her know that.

"What's in it for me?"

"Money, Aaron. Lots and lots of money."

He shrugged. "I already have that. My family died and left me everything. I don't care about money."

"I could make it worth your while in other ways," she suggested, and pulled her scrubs taut over her ample chest.

"If you are right... if... then I could make you do anything I want anyway."

"Oh! So I am right!"

She exuded triumph, as if she had tricked it out of him. He realized it was not a good thing for her to hold this idea about him. What had the lawyer said? "Show some subtlety?"

"What's the play?" he asked, deciding to play.

"So easy!" she said, suddenly gleeful. "When you are out of here, we just go shopping. Anything we want! Big ticket stuff. We walk in, we decide what we want, and then, when we pay, you just have them fake ring us up. Or ring us up and void it, so we have a receipt. Something like that. Diamonds, Aaron! Jewelry. We could be the biggest diamond racket in New York!"

He saw a variety of problems with the plan, beginning with security cameras. But this wasn't the time for that.

"Genius!" he said.

She looked very pleased with herself.

"I'm in," he said. There was not a chance he would play her game. But while he was here, at least partially in her power, and with all her physical charms at his disposal, he would let it ride. Or rather, he would let her ride.

"Now," he added. "You know what I haven't seen of you yet? I haven't seen that pretty little pussy."

"Oh," she replied. "Whatever you did to me with Jayden was amazing. I want to experience that with a man like you."

"Coming while sucking?"

"I've never felt anything that intense."

He shrugged. "Let's see if we can repeat the experience, then. But I still want you out of all that clothing. I want to see what I'm buying here."

She didn't exactly like that, but he didn't care. She was what she was. And more than anything, that was another problem he was going to have to take care of.

But first thing first.

And he pushed her head down on his cock.

###

Zivia
Zivia
40 Followers