Daddy Issues

Story Info
Tom never thought this would happen in a million years.
4.8k words
4.17
45.7k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,159 Followers

This is a fictitious story, and any fictitious sex is between consenting fictitious adults.

"The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us." Ashley Montagu.

It had been over twenty-five years since I'd been in my hometown. Twenty-six years, five months, and twelve days to be exact. I'd left town a broken man at the ripe old age of 26. It was the day after I discovered my wife of three years was pregnant with her first child. Hers and her boss's to be more precise.

When she told me she was pregnant, I knew immediately it wasn't mine, not that she tried all that hard to hide it. We were young and broke. The economy was tough, so I'd taken a short-term job on a river barge that worked up and down the Mississippi. It was great money for a young man, but it required I be gone for six to eight weeks. (It turned out to be nine.) We both decided it was worth the separation since I'd make more in those two months than I'd made in four at my previous job. We were young and in love. We could manage.

My wife managed by making it about two weeks before she started fucking her boss, David Hollister. He owned an insurance firm, and she was one of three administrative assistants. As it turned out she was the third one he fucked. He was also very well connected in our small town so even when she confronted him, he just smirked.

"What are you going to do Debbie? Try to ruin me? Take me to court? I'm not married, the local judge is my brother-in-law, and you don't have two nickels to hire a lawyer."

He gave her $1,000.00 severance when he fired her the next day. By the time I got back to town two weeks later, she was working the breakfast and lunch shift as a server at a local diner.

When she told me the story, she was so remorseful it was pathetic. She apologized all over herself for fifteen minutes and then insisted that we use my newfound wealth of $12,500.00 to sue the bastard. "Tom, we can fix this, it meant nothing, I was just lonely, blah, blah blah... she rambled on as I stood there silent and stoic. She confessed that "it meant nothing" alluded to fucking him about two dozen times in my absence. I think she was genuinely shocked when she paused, and I laughed bitterly in her face. Turning away I spent the next hour doing couple of loads of laundry in silence, then I packed my bags and left for good.

Cell phones were a luxury back in the late 90's so she had no real way of tracking me down. I never saw her or heard from her again. Yes, I was angry and hurt, humiliated, and broken. I'd love to figure out a way to burn both the bitch and the bastard, but as a young man with very little experience, I had no way of knowing how or what do to. My folks were both deceased. I had a sister in Chicago so no ties to keep me in beautiful Hannibal, Missouri. I took one more gig on a barge, bought a used Ford F-150 pick-up truck and headed west.

Over the next two decades I made my way. I ended up working as a bookkeeper for a small title company in Denver for three years, during which time I earned a degree in finance. Being single or at least living single I had plenty of time to study and take classes, so I knocked out the degree in just over two years. I had no idea if or when Debbie would divorce me. I'm sure she did, but I never found out.

With some letters behind my name and a few bucks in my pocket, I kept moving west, this time settling in Bend, Oregon. I didn't know anybody there but had done some research and it looked like a great place to reboot. Golf and mountain biking in the summer, skiing in the winters were perfect for me. I was also convinced there wasn't a serious migration from Hannibal to Bend, so I could truly begin my life over.

I set up shop as a small investment broker and after ten years I had three junior partners and a couple of admin support staff. I was bringing in almost 200K per year and my world was moving along just fine. I made good friends and dated as often as I felt like it. Having the experience with betraying Debbie still in the recesses of my mind, I didn't ever consider marriage. I never told my full story when colleagues asked why I wasn't interested in a wife and kids. I'd just shrug and say something like, "Not for me."

Over the years I did think about Deb from time to time. It was impossible not to. We'd dated for two years and been married for three. Most of those five years I thought I was with the woman with whom I'd spend the rest of my life. It was more than a jolt to my system when I found out she'd cucked me with her boss and was carrying his bastard child. I didn't want those painful memories making me bitter, so I worked every day on focusing on the best of the world and doing all I could to be a good and generous person with those around me.

So, despite doing well for myself and leaving the past in the past I now find myself on a Delta flight from Portland to St. Louis and then a puddle jumper to Hannibal. Why? Well, as it turns out I have a long-lost uncle on my mom's side who died and left me a very small estate. Somehow his attorney tracked me down in Bend. We discussed it over the phone and while I was inclined to just let him handle everything remotely, I decided why not go back to the old homestead one last time. So, at 51-years of age, and a completely different person I embarked on my trip down memory lane.

I am still a bit of a penny pincher but since I was about to inherit around $40,000.00, I decided to fly first class. As I settled in, I found myself seated next to a delightful young woman who looked to be in her mid-twenties. Her name was Tabitha and she had been visiting some friends in Bend. The trip was a twenty-fifth birthday present from her mom. By the time we were over Nebraska we were talking like old friends.

Her mom was single when she was born but married when she was about two-years old to a local high school teacher. Unfortunately, he molested a couple of underage co-eds and ended up not just fired, but in jail. When she was twelve her mom married again this time to a local businessman. They lived in a nice house all the way through high school until she went off to school at Missouri State. It was her junior year when her mom caught hubby Mike with his secretary and that brought an end to marriage number two. At that point her mom decided to stay single.

As we sipped wine and chatted, she went on to explain she'd gotten a degree in accounting and was working in St. Louis. She saw her mom at least one weekend a month. It was clear she loved her mom but also thought she was a bit daft. Obviously, she wasn't a good judge of men and her relationships had not helped Tabitha learn how to be in a loving and stable relationship. As we spoke, I thought there was something about her eyes that intrigued me, but I couldn't put my finger on it, so I just let it go.

She asked me a few questions about my background, and I gave her the full story, except for my early marriage and break up. I just never wanted to talk about that with anyone, much less a young woman about half my age I'd just met on a flight. She seemed content with what I shared and didn't pry too much.

By the time we were closing in on Kansas City and the last hour of the flight, I also figured out young Tabitha had some daddy issues. We'd only had a couple glasses of wine, but she was leaning into me as we talked more than was appropriate and it was clear she was flirting. When she asked about no wedding ring it was with a look that was asking if I might be interested. In all honesty, I loved a young woman coming on to me. I'm fit and trim and reasonably sociable but nobody in their twenties would be interested in a guy old enough to be their father. Right?

As Tabitha was now openly touching my arm, she mentioned she still had a couple of days before returning to work. She wondered if I might like some company on my trip up to Hannibal. She could surprise her mom and visit with her while taking some time to show me how the old hometown had changed. There was a clear sexual vibe to her offer.

One of my favorite sayings is, "I may be ugly, but I'm not stupid." When we landed, I bought Tabitha a one-way ticket from St. Louis to Hannibal. The flight wasn't full, so I got her a seat next to me. No first-class seats on this small jet but the flight was only 40 minutes. Once the plane took off, they dimmed the cabin lights. Traveling west to east you travel into the night so by the time we were airborne it was late evening and dark. It was at this moment that Tabitha reached over and kissed me. It wasn't smoldering but it was hot.

She also allowed her hands to wander over my cock which was wanting to stand at full attention. Tabitha smiled and purred softly into my ear, "Oh my, daddy has a serious problem he needs help with. I'll take good care of you once we land."

I was lucky I didn't cum in my slacks right then and there. I took her hand in mine and whispered, "If you keep being bad, I'm going to have to punish you when we get home young lady." I could feel heat coming off her as she whispered back, "I certainly hope so!"

We landed twenty minutes later, even though it felt like an eternity to my stiff dick. I'd rented a very nice VRBO overlooking the Mississippi just outside of town. It was too late to call her mom and neither of us were in the mood to go our separate ways. Tabitha would stay the night at my place and connect with her mom while I was with the lawyer. We both agreed me meeting her mom wasn't a high priority. Tabitha didn't think her mom would completely freak out seeing her daughter had decided to have a quick fling with a much older man. But she also knew it would be better to be discrete.

We hadn't been in the rental one minute when I had Tabitha up against the wall, one hand holding her wrists firmly above her head while the other roamed over her young pert tits. I guessed she was probably around a 34c and they were perfect. As I invaded her willing mouth our tongues fought for control. It was late spring so neither of us were wearing anything heavy. The fabric of her blouse gave way to my fingers as I found my way to the clasp on her bra and deftly released it before she realized what I'd done. She moaned even louder into my mouth clearly happy with my experienced dexterity.

She broke the kiss and demanded I give her time to shower. We'd be traveling for the better part of seven hours, so I had to agree that was a good idea. I offered to scrub her back, but she gave me a wicked grin and told me I'd need to be patient while she "prepared to make daddy happy." Holy fuck, who was this young vixen, and could I survive a night with her?"

I allowed her the bathroom in the master suite as it had a deep soaking tub. I grabbed a shower in the spare bedroom, and it took all the discipline I could muster not to grab my dick and relieve my pent up sexual tension. I was successful and within a couple minutes was naked in the king bed waiting for my baby girl to join me.

Tabitha did not disappoint! She reappeared wearing deep pink panties and a tank top that came about halfway down her midriff. She leaned against the doorframe and spoke in her best little girl voice.

"Daddy I was very, very naughty in the tub."

"What did you do baby girl?"

"I played with my pussy without asking your permission."

"Did you cum, my little naughty slut?"

"No daddy, but I was soooo close thinking such dirty thoughts about daddy's big cock."

Fuck! I thought my head was going to explode and my swollen prick burst into flames! I sat up and swung my legs over the edge and planted them on the floor, exposing my fully hard and thick 8 inches of cock.

"Well, that is very naughty Tabitha. What should daddy do with you?"

She began walking toward me swaying seductively as she spoke.

"Bad girls should be spanked daddy." She replied sliding across my lap.

By left hand grabbed her by her short blond hair while my forearm held her down. As she lifted her sweet ass my right hand delivered the first blow. It was very firm.

Smack!

"Ouch!"

Smack, smack smack, came the next three in quick succession.

"Owe, oh daddy I'm so sorry for being a teasing slut, please daddy let me be a good girl and make it up to you!"

Smack, smack, smack, several swats all firm and all landing square on her luxurious bottom that was turning redder by the second.

"How will you make it up to me baby girl. Dirty sluts need to be put in their place." I growled barely able to keep myself from throwing her down on the bed and fucking her right then and there.

"Please daddy" she said as my hands stopped swatting and began caressing and sliding between her legs teasing her very wet slit.

"Let me suck your cock. I'll do it so good and deep. I promise daddy to be such a good slut for you!"

As she said this, she felt my grip soften and she slipped off my lap and onto her knees between my legs beginning one of the most mind-numbing blow jobs I've ever received in my life. I think it took me two minutes tops to cum down her throat and she swallowed every drop.

As I lay back, she straddled my waist, pinning me down as she began to kiss and caress me all over. Her lips, tongue and fingers were exploring every inch of my body. When she licked and bit my nipples the jolt was so intense, I thought I was about to die as the happiest 51-year-old man on the planet.

For the next two hours we fucked like they were our last two hours on earth. I ate her pussy giving her three very hard orgasms in a row. She then stroked and sucked me to full firmness, turned around on all fours and begged me to fuck her from behind. I landed a few more smacks as I pulled her hips to me again and again.

We took a water break, and I fucked her over the kitchen counter. She pushed me down onto the sofa and sat on my face. We fucked in the shower, and in the hot tub. By the time we were done we had to be the two most sated individuals on the planet. As I drifted off to sleep with Tabitha in my arms, I knew she probably needed to address her daddy issues, but as I said earlier, ugly and dumb are not the same thing! I hoped this wonderful young woman would have a great life, but right now me and my dick were beyond happy. I was pleased I'd given as good as I'd gotten.

When we woke up, we fucked in the shower before dressing and going to breakfast. It was Saturday and she knew her mom would be off work, so she decided to call her after breakfast. Eric Hodges, the lawyer representing my uncle's estate had agreed to meet with me at 10 AM on a Saturday since our business would only take about an hour, and he was being paid 5K from the estate to close it out.

Tabitha and I agreed we'd meet later for drinks and dinner. She'd let her mom know she was going to see a guy but not give her any indication of our situation. She told me the restaurant where we could meet and suggested I try to make a reservation since it would be crowded. We would then retreat back to the house for the night and in the morning, I'd head back to the airport, and she'd continue visiting her mom. I told her I'd buy her a ticket back to St. Louis, but she thought her mom would want to take Monday off and drive her home. We had a plan!

As we left, Tabitha reached up and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. "I can't wait to see you tonight daddy!" she whispered. "Damn," I thought, "It was good this was only for a weekend, otherwise I might never get back to Bend."

I used my direction app to find Hodge's office. It was in the middle of a shopping / restaurant area of downtown. I found a parking spot right around the corner and entered his office at 10 AM sharp. He was waiting for me all smiles and handshakes. We chatted for a few brief minutes about life. I told him I'd lived here many years ago when he inquired about my family history. I didn't go into any of the details about my past beyond what was necessary.

When we got down to business it was relatively simple. My uncle's will allowed us to avoid probate. Hodges took my driver's license and made several copies for his filing and records. He then read the will aloud. As we wrapped up our business, he handed me a money order for $40,765.00. After one or two final pleasantries I was out the door and headed back to my car.

As I rounded the corner I looked up and a block away I saw Tabitha with an older woman who must have been her mother. They were talking and giggling, not paying attention to anyone around them so they hadn't spotted me yet. I froze. I was looking at my ex-wife Debbie. I hadn't seen her in twenty-five years, and she looked older but I would have known her anywhere. It suddenly dawned on me why Tabitha's eyes caught my attention. They looked like her mother's.

They crossed the street about a half block away, still unaware of my presence and entered a boutique dress shop. "Holy fuck! I'd been fucking my ex-wife's daughter!" All the emotions from those many years ago came flooding back. I broke out into a cold sweat and my hands were shaking. The bitch who had betrayed my deepest love, who had robbed me of the joy of a life together with a genuine partner was in a fucking dress shop across the street completely ignorant of my presence. The pain was intense.

Then suddenly, out of the blue I began to quietly laugh. I thought of all the times I'd wrestled with how to burn the bitch. A year after landing in Bend I decided to let it go. I knew I'd never have a chance to balance the scales. Whatever happened to the cheating skank slut would happen without me. I wasn't going to let her betrayal completely wipe me out. I may be deeply scared, but I would be OK, even if I had to let go of any notion of getting even.

The more I thought about this the more I laughed. The few people on the street were probably wondering what was so fucking funny. As I leaned on my car catching my breath still chuckling, I realized that my laugh wasn't one of relief, it was sinister. It dawned on me, that I wasn't going to be chivalrous or kind to Debbie. I wasn't going to let sleeping dogs lie. I was going to enjoy this moment for what it was.

Perhaps a more mature man would have reacted differently. A genuinely nice guy would probably figure enough water was under the bridge and let bygones be bygones. Not me. I realized I wanted a bit of payback, and this was my moment. I didn't want to hurt Tabitha in the process, but that may not be able to be avoided. I would try not to be cruel to her. She couldn't help to whom she had been born. However, I was going to enjoy inflicting some small pain on my ex.

I crossed the street and waited about four doors down from the dress shop. When they reappeared, I strode toward them.

The next five minutes would never make it into a Hallmark movie, but oh my goodness was it fun.

"Tabitha, hey Tabitha," I called waving. I saw her look up a bit confused. We'd agreed I didn't need to meet her mom. Her expression was a mix of surprise and mild anxiousness. At first, Debbie looked at me the way anyone would look at a stranger who was clearly a friend of their daughter.

As I closed the gap smiling, Debbie's eyes went from curiosity, to confusion, to recognition and shock all in about ten seconds. Her hand flew to her mouth as she exclaimed, "Oh my...Tom?"

Now it was Tabitha's turn to be confused. "Mom, do you know this man?"

Before she could interject, I spoke up, "Hello Debbie, it's been a long time." Oh, that felt so good!

"Tom, what are you doing here? I mean, why are you here and how do you know my daughter."

"Mom, you know Tom? Tom you know my mom? How is that possible? What the hell is going on?" They were both mystified.

"Well, ladies, let me try and explain. Tabitha, I'll begin with you. I had no idea until five minutes ago my cheating, lying ex-wife was your mom. We didn't discuss it on the plane last night, but I was married here many, many years ago. Debbie, please stop me if you want to add anything.... No? OK, I'll continue."

ttt59
ttt59
1,159 Followers
12