Afternoon and Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She obeyed. She was his good little whore. She didn't move as he fucked her. When he slapped her. She didn't move as he flipped her to her back and lifted her ankles to his shoulders. And she didn't move when he bent her nearly in half and shoved his cock back into her weeping hole.

Her mouth fell open, sucking in air like it was going out of style. He watched her, his grin feral and wild, sweat beading on his forehead. He pounded hard and fast, filling her up, making her hurt with the depth of his cock. He hit her deep, punching her inside over and over. It was so painful, and so fucking good. She didn't know what was happening to her. She opened her mouth and sobbed for more, even as she knew he'd wreck her.

"Daddy, please. Oh, please, God, Daddy, more! Harder... more, please!"

"That's right." He grunted, sounds coming from his throat that were borderline mad. "Beg me to rip you apart. You're my fucking whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!"

"Say it."

She sobbed, tears leaking from her eyes and her mouth open, tongue lolling out as he plundered her cunt. He pressed harder, his growl right in her face now. Her ears filled with the sounds of his body smacking against hers, his cock sluicing through the juices she poured all over him.

"Say it, Kate!" As he growled again at her, he reached down with his hands and pinched both her nipples.

She screamed as he forced the orgasm to rip through her, her cunt clamping down on his big dick. It hurt, it hurt so much, her pussy was too tight, and every pulsing grasp of her body on his cock made it hurt even more.

"God, Daddy, it hurts."

"Yeah, I bet it does. I'll make it better if you say the words, Kate." He was relentless, his rhythm unchanged, as he twisted her nipples between his fingers. His cock plundered her depths again and again and she writhed under him, wanting more. Or less. Or all of something, she didn't know.

"I'm your whore, Daddy."

"You're my fucking whore. Say it, Kate."

She raked her nails down his arms and screamed it to the empty room, the room where her mother lived. "I'm your fucking whore! I'm your fucking whore! Oh God, Daddy, I'm yours, yours... please..."

He threw his head back and roared his satisfaction. "Fucking. MINE."

He slammed into her, again and again, his hot come filling her, and spilling over as he pulled out. He let one of her legs drop, making her cry out as sensation swept through her limb again. Reaching down, he cupped her pussy, scooping their mingled come together and dragging it up the center of her body.

Kate gasped at the filthy move and he did it again, scooping more of his come, and hers, and bringing his fingers to her mouth. He shoved them between her lips and watched with dark eyes as she groaned and licked them clean.

"Good girl." He ran his hand back down her body and rubbed his come into her skin. "Good little whore."

She whimpered as he cupped her again, his fingers teasing her rear pucker.

"Next time, sweet Kate. Next time, I'm going to fuck this tight ass."

"No..."

His eyes flashed and she wondered if she'd made him angry. Then he smiled, a slow, evil grin that told her he was angry. And pleased. And everything in between. Her pussy clenched in response and he saw it.

Dear God. She'd never survive him.

12