Another Afternoon

Story Info
Two weeks later, he uses her again for his pleasure.
4.1k words
4.25
52.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly two weeks before he was able to contrive another reason to be away from work for the afternoon. He supposed there was something to that old adage, something about anticipation or whatnot. All he knew was that he'd been walking around home and work with a near constant boner.

All because of Kate.

His delicious, plump, so very eager-to-please, Kate.

Being at home with her and his wife had been torture. Kate's mother wasn't much for bedroom sports, and with all of them in the house at the same time, it had left no time for anything more than looks. In all honesty, he'd only married the woman because of the luscious piece he'd met after their first few dates. Did that make him a bad person? Probably. As he walked into the same hotel suite as the last time, he asked himself if he cared. His gaze strayed to that velvet bench at the foot of the bed and he knew he didn't give a fuck.

Glancing at his watch, he kicked his shoes off and headed for the mini bar. Two little bottles of whiskey into the glass and he shrugged his suit jacket off before he walked to the sofa on one side of the big room. He was just loosening his tie and taking his first sip of the drink when the door whirred as Kate unlocked it and stepped inside.

He kept himself from grinning at the way her face appeared, flushed and excited, her eyes already black with lust.

She locked the door without him asking her to and started to shuck her bag and jacket. He watched her, sipping his drink and cleared his throat when she went to yank her sweater off.

As much as he ached to see her gorgeous tits bounce free, he needed to remind her who was in charge.

"Did I say to start disrobing?"

She froze, the hem of her sweater an inch above her waistline. Her wide eyes, still so full of some inexplicable innocence, lifted to his face and she shook her head slowly. "N-no."

"Then drop your hands to your sides."

He took another sip of his whiskey as she complied. "Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes."

"Show me."

She lifted her skirt, her cheeks burning and her eyes begging him for more. More of what, he didn't know, but he didn't care what she wanted. He'd take what he could from her and she'd probably beg for it anyway.

His beautiful, perfect, willing Kate.

Her sensible white panties were lined with innocent pink thread and there was a growing damp spot right at the front.

"Show me that bald pussy, Kate."

She whimpered and he hadn't even touched her yet. His dick throbbed in his pants and he held himself still as she started to slide her panties down her legs.

"Stop. Come here and show me."

She stumbled forward until she was standing, shaking, in front of him on the sofa. There, she lifted her hands to her hips, her thumbs hooking in the sides of her white panties and pulled them down. She bent as she did so, until the fabric was at her knees, then she shifted her legs, and the panties fell to the floor.

"Hold your skirt up."

She did, biting down on her lip as she bared her pussy. That pussy that had been completely innocent and virginal until he'd fucked it. Twice.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes."

He could tell. She was all but vibrating with need. So he settled back on the sofa and sipped his whiskey, one arm draped over the cushions beside him. He lifted his eyes to her face, her wide dark eyes staring back at him, her cheeks flushed a becoming pink color, and her mouth hanging open a bit, just enough to pant.

"Look at you." He held his glass on his thigh and looked her over. Her chest heaved with her panting breaths, her hands shook where she still clutched her skirt, holding it out of his way, and her soft, wet pussy practically called to him.

But he wanted something else this time.

"On your knees."

She dropped down, a flicker of hesitation on her face as she did.

"Open my pants."

She did, her white teeth clenching in her full bottom lip, as if she knew where this was going. Her fingers were unpracticed in men's clothing, a fact that filled his chest with primal satisfaction. His was the only body she'd touch. Or see. Or be fucked by. And he was going to claim another opening now.

"Pull my cock out," he ordered as she slid the zipper all the way down.

In fairness, his dick was already bobbing into sight, freed from the constraints of his pants.

"Now open your mouth and suck me."

She looked up at him, worry flickering in her eyes. She licked her lips and circled his rock hard staff with one little hand.

"I-it won't fit."

He reached up with his free hand and wrapped that soft ponytail around his hand. "We'll make it fit, just like last time, when I filled your pussy up."

A sound escaped her and her eyes went unfocused with greedy lust. He knew she hadn't had a good time of it last time. Ripping her cherry apart like the ripest fruit couldn't have been exactly pleasant, and she'd begged him more than once to stop after he'd started. As if he could have. And yet, here she was, all but desperate to fulfill his every command again. Even knowing that it wouldn't be any more pleasant than last time.

"Kate, Kate. My sweet little whore, Kate." He tipped the whiskey glass to her lips and forced her to drink what remained in it. "Open your fucking mouth and fill it with my cock."

She whimpered and levered herself over his lap, her wet lips parting and her warm breath brushing the taut skin of his cockhead before she slid him inside.

"Oh, Jesus, fucking hell, Kate!" He shouted as she sucked the head into her hot mouth.

She paused in her movements and looked up at him, that shy, uncertain look nearly causing him to shoot everything into her mouth in that second. He grasped her hair tighter and growled at her.

"Suck. It. All."

And he shoved her down.

She gagged, he felt it. It made him groan again. He dropped the empty glass to the carpeted floor and buried both his hands in her soft hair. Then he looked down, watching as she tried to lift her head. He laughed, a harsh, raspy sound in the empty room, and shoved her back down.

"I didn't fucking say you could stop, Kate." He watched as tears spilled over her now red cheeks. Her nostrils flared as he forced his dick all the way into her mouth again. He thrust up with his hips, wanting to get more of him inside her. He wouldn't be satisfied until he stuffed her throat full. His sweet little schoolgirl was going to learn to deepthroat today and she was going to enjoy every moment of it.

"That's it. Relax your tongue, Kate. Let my dick rub against it. Stop fighting it, Kate. Just breathe through your nose and keep working your throat."

She made noises as he issued more instructions. She followed them gamely, as best as she could. He let his head loll back on the sofa as they each reached a rhythm. He worked her head up and down his shaft, more and more of her saliva coating him. Maybe some of her tears too. Her hands pushed into the cushions on either side of his thighs.

He moaned and forced her down harder and faster as he felt that stirring in his balls. He tipped his head forward to watch again. She was sobbing around his dick, gagging again on every other thrust and he bared his teeth in triumph when she looked up at him through the sweaty tangle of her bangs.

"That's it, Kate. Suck it. Suck it all down. Relax your throat. That's... it..." Oh, yes, there it was. The tight depth of her throat, past her flexing tongue, and deep where she had no escape. He choked her with it, loving the panic swelling in her eyes.

"Just breathe, Kate. Through your nose." His words were choppy, coming hard and fast as he fucked her luscious mouth.

God, her lips were so red, her eyes wet and her cheeks smeared with tears and the excess of saliva as he worked himself in and out of her lips.

"When I come, my little fucktoy, you're going to swallow it all. You hear me?"

When she offered no response, he fucked her harder for two thrusts, then pulled her up so he could see her eyes. He stared down at her until she whimpered and gave a little jerk of her chin, his dick pulsing in between those full lips.

"Good girl."

He yanked her head back down, more of her hair tangling around his fingers, coming loose from her ponytail. He watched himself fuck her face, his own body overheating in a rush. He squeezed himself into her unpracticed throat again, fucking as deep as he could get.

"Yes, yes. Just like that. Good girl, Kate, my innocent little whore." And he threw his head back with a roar as he came.

Jet after jet of his come hit the back of her throat. She cried out and jerked back in his hold, gagging and sputtering. He laughed, maniacal and wild, fucking her mouth as he shot his load. Finally, when her whole body gave a panicked jolt, he relented, releasing her hair and letting her up in a rush.

She fell back on her heels with a gasp and sucked in a lungful of air, then another, and another. He watched her, his chest pumping from his own exertions. Come dribbled out of her sputtering mouth and over her chin.

He pointed. "Lick that up."

She blinked and lifted a hand to her chin.

"Now, Kate. I told you to swallow it all.

She rubbed the come on her chin, taking it onto her fingers and licking it up like the sweetest candy.

He watched her, his dick giving a satisfied twitch where it rested against his lower stomach. He leaned forward and grabbed the back of her neck, watching even closer as she continued to clean her face up and swallow it all, just as he'd ordered her to.

"Very good, Kate."

She offered him a tentative smile, even as she sniffled through a few lingering tears.

"Stand up."

She did, wobbling sideways for a moment.

"Take off your shoes and socks."

Again, she followed his orders, her breath coming fast, though whether it was in anticipation of more, or from what he'd done already, he didn't know. And didn't care.

"And your sweater, and shirt. Off."

She did, tossing everything a few feet behind her, out of the way. When she stood before him in that sweet schoolgirl skirt and her plain white bra, his cock was ready to go again. He palmed himself while she watched, stroking his wet dick from root to tip.

"Show me that cunt. I want to see how wet you got from sucking me off."

She lifted her skirt without hesitation.

"Spread your legs."

She did.

"Look at that." He grinned at the sight of her cream spread in generous inches across the inside of her fleshy thighs. "You little tart. Fucking soaked, aren't you?"

She blushed anew, her eyes dropping to his hand and cock. He let her watch for a minute, her reward for the absolutely mind-blowing face-fucking he'd given her.

"Did you like sucking my dick?"

She gave a short nod, a little jerk of her chin.

"Liar." He let out a soft laugh that had her meeting his gaze again. "Just like you didn't really like when I fucked you last time, that first time, when you thought you were being ripped open."

"No, I-I liked it, Damon."

He shrugged. If she chose to tell herself that, all the better for him. Stroking his dick, he kept watching her face, the way her eyes went wide when he squeezed the tip, moisture dribbling out of it. And down his hand went again, to the damp root of him, where his balls were already heavy again with more.

"Get on that end of the sofa, on your knees. Hold onto the arm."

She scrambled to obey, her entire body shaking now in anticipation.

With unhurried ease, he stood up and shucked his pants and shirt. He checked the time and let out a breath.

Time enough to lose his mind in her soft, plump body again. Time enough to not get near enough of it.

****

Kate was vibrating. She'd been so scared a few mere minutes before, genuinely terrified that she was going to die choking on Damon's cock. Now, here she was, her body open and begging without words for more of his abuse. Even as the thought crossed her mind, his hand came down on her ass.

She cried out and her back arched in response.

"Beg me for another, Kate."

"Please." Her voice was weak and hoarse. She cleared her throat and tried again, her legs shaking. "Please, Damon, s-spank me."

He did. A palm on her left cheek, then the right, then the left again. Over and over, rapid bursts of sharp stinging pain. All the while, her body leaked for him. She squirmed, alternately crying out and moaning in frustrated pleasure. She didn't know why she liked it, why it made her feel so hot and tight between her thighs.

In her cunt.

Her entire body flushed as the thought passed through her head.

"Bend lower, put your cheek on the cushion."

She did, shifting back enough that she could squish down, her head pressed against the arm of the sofa, and her cheek on the cushion, as instructed.

"Look at that."

His hand smoothed over one hot ass cheek and down the back of her thigh. He gripped her there, parting her and cool air hit the wet spots on her upper thighs.

"This fucking pussy likes it when I do what I want, doesn't it?"

She let out a sound, unsure of how to respond.

A blinding, startling burst of pain made her scream and squeeze her eyes shut. He'd smacked her! There! Where she was wet, and aching for... something.

"Yes, Kate. You liked that too, didn't you?"

"N-no."

He did it again, the burst of sensation rocketing through her body. "Don't fucking lie to me."

"Please, Damon."

The couch creaked and bounced behind her, and his big, rough hands clamped on her red-hot ass again. He pulled her apart and teased her sopping entrance with the hard tip of his cock.

"Please, what?"

"P-please..." She didn't know what he wanted her to beg for. Should she ask for more smacks? On her ass or... cunt? Or for him to fuck her, no matter how much it hurt again?

"Oh, sweet, Kate. Such a good little girl, wanting to please me, aren't you?"

A sob hitched in her throat but she managed to get a word out through her taut, abused throat. "Yes."

A nudge and his cock slipped in, then out of her hole. She winced, ready for more pain, like last time.

"My sweet little schoolgirl. Bent over, showing me her holes." As he spoke, he dragged his fingers through the damp, sensitive folds of her body. "Look at this one. Still a virgin in one place." His thumb circled that dark, naughty, forbidden entrance. She whimpered and squirmed, even as she knew she could go nowhere.

"Stay still." Smack! Her right ass cheek that time. "I'll tell you if and when you can move." A matching slap to her left cheek.

She gasped, the edge of something wild and white-hot blurring her vision. But she didn't move. She froze where she was, letting him slap her ass, her pussy again, and then he plunged his dick into her wide, wet, squelching hole as he hooked a thumb in that other, tighter, hole.

She screamed, half-muffled by the couch at her cheek, expecting the same blinding pain as the first time. Instead, it was hard, and fast, and she experienced that wrenching fullness like before.

But it didn't hurt.

Well, not exactly. He was very big. Her pussy stretched and strained to accommodate, a sharp edge of pleasure and pain, all wrapped up in one.

He pulled back and thrust again, a groan echoing from his throat to the room at large. "God, you're fucking soaked, Kate. Such a sweet little whore, getting so wet all over my cock like this."

She moaned, unable to articulate a single thought or move a muscle.

His thumb wriggled in her ass, pumping in a motion matching his body inside of hers. The urge to pull away surged at the same time as the incomprehensible urge to push back.

He held her hip with one hand, skirt pushed up around her waist, his other hand on her ass, thumb plugging her last vestige of innocence. All the while, he sawed his dick in and out of her sucking cunt. She listened to the sounds her body made, hot and humiliated all at once from the savage reality of it.

"So fucking wet." Damon's voice was closer a second later, and then his thumb popped out of her ass.

She made a noise at that and he chuckled, a dark, deep sound right at her ear. His hands came down on the arm of the sofa, caging her in completely. Even if she'd dared to move now, she couldn't. He fucked her from behind, really fucked her now, with no thought to anything but sinking deeper into her. His body was hot and coarse against her back as he moved in her, his cock plunging hard and fast. All of it, the heat, the restriction, the thick pulse of his cock filling her, was too much.

Her body exploded with something she'd never felt before, splintering in a blinding flash of sensation and heat.

Above her head, Damon laughed and moved harder, faster. "You little fucking whore."

She whimpered and sobbed at the unfamiliar rush of pleasure. She tried to deny his words. A whore slept around, but she was his, only his.

"You know who comes on their daddy's hard dicks?"

Oh, fuck, oh, no. What did he say? What was he saying? She'd never called him that. It was wrong, naughty. Taboo. Oh God, and he was moving harder, and faster, her body sucking and pulsing around his dick as he filled her again and again.

"Only good little fucktoys come on nothing but hard dicks." His voice was so deep and gravelly, she hardly recognized it.

"Damon..."

A slap to her ass and a second one, rapid-fire and scorching. She jolted, her body clenching around him. His hands clamped on her full hips and she cried out at the pain.

"Fuck, yes. Fucking say my name, you little whore."

She closed her eyes, tears leaking from under her lashes, his name a weak cry from her lips. It felt so good and it shouldn't. Some small part of her inside rebelled at the idea that this could feel so good. Why didn't it hurt like the last time? Why was it so, so good?

Something burned at that forbidden hole again and she realized a second later he was using his hand on her again, two fingers this time.

"I'm going to fuck this ass next time, Kate." His voice was that deep, crazed one again. She'd heard it last time. When he'd said such filthy things to her. Like he was now. He wasn't the Damon she saw at home, the Damon who asked her mom about her day.

This was her Damon. And she was...

"Mine."

His body jacked hard against hers, his stomach slapping her abused ass, the springy hairs on his torso abrading her sensitive skin.

"Fucking."

More, more of his hard length disappearing into her welcoming depths. Her breath caught, her mind whirling, and her vision clouding as he bent lower, his elbows coming down onto the arm of the sofa now. He caged her down to the sofa, his breath hot on the back of her neck. Sounds coming from him that shouldn't be human. He grunted, rutting her like a wild animal and she screamed as her breath was shoved from her by his hammering body.

"MINE."

His roar filled the room as his dick thickened, spraying her insides good and completely. He jacked against her for another full minute or two, his breathing hard and every other breath leaving him on a deep growl. His hands clenched so tightly into her sides, she knew she'd have more bruises.

And at last, he reached down between her trembling legs and pinched her clit. She squealed but couldn't move. She couldn't escape as he did it again and again, slapping the tiny, tight bud with his fingers.

"That's it, Kate." His voice was a mere rasp but the force behind it remained. "Fucking come now, on my dick, and soak up all my come."

She didn't know if it was the next pinch or his clear instructions, but she did. That same blinding heat flushed her entire body, making her shake and her cunt clenched down on his still half-hard rod, deep inside her.

"Fuck, yes. Good girl, Kate. Come all over daddy's fucking cock."

She sobbed, real sobs, all of it too much and tipping her over into that familiar pain. Then she promptly passed out.

12