Afternoon Blowjob Gone Awry

Story Info
My girlfriend gets distracted with thoughts of her past.
1.8k words
3.97
24k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a content groan as I settled back and let my head sink into the pillow. With my eyes closed, I could feel the warm sunlight streaming through the cracked blinds and onto my body. It warmed my naked skin as I lay there feeling as relaxed and happy as I could remember. I opened my eyes and gazed down at the top of my girlfriend's head as she lowered her mouth slowly over the head of my throbbing cock. I let out another groan and reached down to gently stroke her hair. She looked up and shot me a coy smile.

Brynn was positioned between my legs, laying flat on her stomach as she worked my cock with her hand and mouth. She smiled at me and then she kissed back down my shaft as her hand gently stroked me up and down. Her left hand was hidden from me, but I could tell that she was playing with herself as she stroked me with her right. Kissing back to the head of my cock, she shook her hair to hide what she was doing to me. I had to stare again at the auburn sheet of hair as my cock felt wet and cold in empty air for a split second. Then I felt her mouth close around me again, taking my whole length into her mouth at once. I let out a gasp, followed by, "Oh, fuck, babe..." and my head fell back to the pillow again. Her mouth left my cock again and I looked down to catch her eye as she winked at me then let out a giggle. She moved forward to kiss me lightly, then laying on my chest asked one of my favorite questions.

"So, baby, do you want me to keep sucking your cock, or do you want to fuck me, already?"

I had to clear my head to form words. I leaned forward to give her another quick kiss; her lips were slick with spit. "Why don't you have some more fun with my cock, and then I'll fuck you silly." I put some bite in the words, knowing how she loved to talk like that to me on occasion. She giggled again and slid back down my body.

"Ok, baby, but you better keep your side of that bargain... Now, to take care of this throbbing cock... just begging for my mouth..."

She took my whole shaft in one go, her lips pressing against my balls. I let out an incoherent cry as I felt my cock enveloped again. Her mouth felt so warm and wet and I was in heaven. My cock twitched in ecstasy and I felt the tip brush against the back of her throat, which always got me so turned on.

"Oh fuck, babe... You like that? You like sucking my cock?"

Brynn moaned an affirmation, the vibrations, making my cock feel even more amazing.

"You like that big fucking cock in your mouth? You like that thick monster?"

Brynn paused for a second. Then she let out a short snort. I looked down at her head, now still as she held my cock in her mouth. She let out another snort and straightened up. My cock flopped down onto my stomach with a splat, and Brynn tried to hide her face as she wiped off the saliva that stretched from my cock to her lips in long strands that snapped as she moved. She was giggling uncontrollably, alternating between snorts and coughs until she got herself under control. I lay there in confused silence. Brynn brushed her long brown hair back over her ears and looked at me with her beautiful grin that I loved so much.

"Baby..." she started slowly and warmly, "I've never heard you talk like that before! That was... I mean... Where did that come from?"

"Um... I don't know..." I stammered, "did you not like it? I can stop next time..."

"No! That's not it... It's just... Oh, come on, don't make me...." She looked at me with an expression I hadn't seen before. "I mean you just said it in a way that was... odd."

I really didn't know what she was driving at.

"It's just that you and I both know that you... exaggerated a bit..." she said finally.

I did not know that. Clearly my expression informed her of my ignorance, because her face fell instantly. She leaned back on top of me and pulled me tightly to her. 
"Oh no... baby... I didn't mean... It's just that you... You know I love you but... you aren't... that big..."

Her words hit me in the chest and I took a deep breath. I looked down at her and tried to think through what I was hearing. I heard words coming out of my mouth as I worked through this new information.

"I thought you always... I mean you always seemed to have fun... You always came didn't you? You never had any complaints before... I'm so sorry I didn't know..."

"No! I mean yes! I always have fun, and you're so good with your mouth... I come sometimes! It's not something you can control! It-"

I looked down at her as she reassured me, but I had too many questions to process her words. Finally, I asked her why she hadn't said anything before.

"Oh, I guess I just loved being with you so much that I didn't think about it... Like I said, you're really caring and sweet and really good with your hands and you love giving me oral, and that's usually enough! It's actually really fun to give you blowjobs...I can just take all of you... not like the last guy I was with... and besides! I really don't think size matters... I mean it can matter... it really always helps... but it's not everything!"

Her rambling answer didn't make me feel much better. All I could hear was her description of not being able to suck her last boyfriend's cock... I looked at her inquisitively, and she caught my eye.

"Oh... well yeah, size matters a bit... how could it not? But you make up for it! That last guy... he was so bad at moving his body when we slept together. I mean you can't imagine. He was hung, sure, but he took that for granted... He would just push my legs apart and expect me to come from just putting it in... and I mean I did... but that's not..."

I noticed that her hand had slipped down between her thighs again as she told me this. Her fingers danced over her clit and gently parted the lips of her pussy, which I could see was glistening wet. Following my gaze, she noticed what she was doing and abruptly stopped. Her hand moved to my dick, which was still rock hard. She started stroking me absentmindedly as she kept talking. Apparently unable to get out of this rabbit hole we had fallen into.

"He was so confident... I guess that's what a cock like that will do. He never ate me out like you do, and baby you eat me out so well. I love wrapping my legs around your head as I come all over your face... He just spread me out with the head of his cock. Sometimes he wouldn't even wait for me to get wet. He would just press into me until I took him inside... well usually I got wet enough almost instantly... and I was almost permanently stretched out pretty soon after we started fucking... I mean that's why I didn't let us sleep together at first; I needed some time to tighten back up before I knew I would be able to feel your little guy... Besides after that monster... but that doesn't matter; you always finish so fast when we do fuck that I don't mind when you put it in me... But him. Oh baby. I just... I'm soaked just thinking about how he would fill me up... I'd be begging for him to fuck me... But I would be scared every time... just crying out... sure that he would split me in two and then look down and realize he wasn't even halfway in..."

Her fingers moved up and down my dick as she deftly milked a huge drop of precum out of me and rubbed it into the head. I could tell she was elsewhere now. In her head she was laying on her back as her hung ex-boyfriend shoved his monster cock deep inside her wet pussy.

"When he finally did get inside me, he wouldn't even let me adjust... he just took my waist in his hands and started fucking me so hard... so hard... oh god just thinking... then when he came... his cock would swell and I never thought it could get bigger, but he always did... and then his balls would pull up against my ass and he would start grunting and fucking me even harder. I loved that part... just knowing that I was his cock sleeve at that point..."

Her hand moved faster, and I felt my own balls tightening as I thought of her being owned by this stud from her past.

"I know we're always protected, babe, but when he fucked me, he never wore a condom. We tried that first, but he said he liked the feeling of filling me up, and goddamn he was right... so worth it... his head swelling inside me... then hearing him roar as he leaned back, plunged into me as far and hard as he could... then I could just feel the jets of cum that he unleashed in me... It would always fill me and then leak out around his cock and drip down my thighs and pool under us as he collapsed on top of me..."

That was it. I couldn't take anymore, and my dick throbbed and jumped between her fingers. I felt my cum rising and spurting out as I moaned. A huge glob of cum shot up and landed at the base of my dick as a few more drops oozed out and dripped down my shaft and onto Brynn's fingers.

"Oh... babe..." Brynn said slowly as she came back to earth. "I'm so sorry... but I can't believe you..." She looked down at my cock as she brought her hand to her mouth and licked my cum off her fingers. "That was... something... I got a bit carried away... but I guess you didn't mind..."

Then a mischievous smile flitted over her lips. "My ex would always cum so much more than that...." I groaned again and my head fell back as she giggled and snuggled against my chest.