All Comments on 'Afternoon Blowjob Gone Awry'

by HornyLitNerd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NorthernExposureNorthernExposureover 5 years ago
Nice work

I enjoyed this story. Quick read and too the point pretty quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Start

Very hot. Hope you continue this. However please provide more/better description of Brynn in terms of looks & body type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He needs to find

a new girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

This is exactly what I want when I read an SPH story. There's no mean-spiritedness or performance on the girlfriend's part. The way she almost accidentally confesses how big her ex was and how it made her feel gives it a feeling of honesty which is truly arousing. I particularly love how the story has her stating all the old cliches about size not mattering or guys with big dicks being selfish lovers, and then casually demolishing them in the next sentence. This site needs more writing like this.

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitalmost 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

I did love this!!! loving caring relationship but understanding his need for SPH and the mind fuck - i do hope you continue your work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHornyLitNerd@HornyLitNerd
Literature lover, and erotica writer when the mood takes me. All of my stories are fiction, and all characters are either assumed or explicitly stated to be over the age of 18. If I am on live chat and you are reading this, please take a look at the stories I have written and...