Afternoon by the Beach

Story Info
Steven & Sarah enjoy a dirty weekend in Dubai.
1.7k words
2.95
6.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was splashing in the sea when she saw Steven staring at her. She could clearly see that her skimpy pink bikini was seriously turning him on. Seeing him stare at her longingly at the beach, she felt wanted, craved, lusted over. She was immediately wet.

Sarah and Steven had finally made it out of cold London for long weekend getaway to Dubai. Sarah was a big fan of the beach. Steven has booked a room at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel knowing well that it was Sarah's favourite hotel. He liked to please her. He liked to see her happy.

After a comfortable flight, the heavily air conditioned arrival terminal hid the warm 30 degrees and sunshine outside. After clearing immigration and getting their luggage, they reached the hotel just after lunch time. As soon as they had reached the hotel, Sarah was excited to get the beach. Her excitement was like a little child. A baby girl. Steven's baby girl.

As Steven waited to check in, he could see Sarah getting more and more restless to get to the beach in this perfect weather. 'You have your bikini in your bag don't you?' said Steven as he pointed to her cabin wheely.

She nodded enthusiastically.

'Why don't you get changed in the lobby bathroom and leave your bags with me, I'll drop them in the room and see you on the beach' suggested Steven.

'Are you sure honey?' asked Sarah rhetorically.

'Yes yes, now get going and stop wasting the beautiful sunshine!' said Steven.

Sarah got up and kissed Steven on the cheek and ran off to the lobby bathroom. She came back moments later changed wearing a see through beach overall and a bright pink bikini underneath. Even in the dim lighting of the hotel lobby, he could see her model like body and controlled himself from the desire of her body.

'See you on the beach honey' she whispered in his ear sensually and hurried off to the beach.

After Steven had dropped their bags to their villa room and changed into his swimming trunks, he immediately went to the beach, Sarah was waiting for him on a beach lounge chair. She saw him approaching and took off her beach overall to reveal the skimpy pink bikini he had glimpsed earlier. As she ran to the water, she didn't realise Steven's gaze and when he first saw her in the bikini. Sarah had a body of a model. A flat stomach, thin legs and a petite frame. Steven had not failed to notice that as she removed her beach overall, stretching up, he could see her semi defined abs and rib cage jutting out. He loved every inch of it. Seeing her run across the sand and into the water. He was immediately hard.

Sarah realised how turned on Steven must be seeing her in revealing bikini. It had been a long flight and he had been very stressed at work. She gestured him to come over and join her in the water. He took off his T-shirt and went in the water. She immediately went over and gave him a long intimate sensual kiss. 'Honey, thank you so much for bringing us here. It's beautiful!' 'Anything that makes my baby girl happy' he replied.

Steven pulled her closer from the waist kissed Sarah intimately once again. His hands going down to her firm and supple arse and squeezed them hard. He gave a soft moan under her breath. Their lips parted and she said in a baby voice 'I love you'. Steven smiled and replied back, 'I love you too my baby girl.' She smiled and whispered in her baby voice. 'Someone's really hard' and pushed her groin towards Steven's hard bulging cock. 'What did you expect after seeing you in that bikini?' He said. Sarah wanted Steven, right then and there. But being a public beach in Dubai, being intimate there was probably not a good idea.

She kissed him in the water and stroked Steven's bulging rock hard penis and whispered in his 'let's go to the room, I want you.'

As they walked up from the beach, Sarah didn't wear the overall. She wanted Steven to see what he was going to get to enjoy shortly. His eyes never left her as they walked up.

As they walked up to their villa, in a slightly isolated part of the hotel. Steven glanced over to Sarah. She smiled at him. Steven couldn't wait to get to their villa. He wanted her now. He suddenly took her off the path behind some bushes and kissed her, passionately, almost violently. Like a predator attacking his prey. She let out a pleasurable whelp. She wanted him so badly at that moment, she couldn't stop him. Steven grabbed her arse and with his right hand, gave a strong spank on her arse. Sarah loved it. Steven wanted to show her whose in charge. As they made out, Steven grabbed her from the arse again and lifted Sarah up with ease. She immediately wrapped her legs around Steven's waist. Her pussy, already wet and aching, grinded up and down Steven's hard cock. It drove her crazy. Her clit was rubbed by Steven's cock in the most perfect position. She let out a moan to let Steven know. She whispered in Steven's ear in her needy baby voice 'you need to fuck your baby girl now'.

Steven put her down and they practically ran to their room. As Steven closed the door behind him, he quickly placed the do not disturb sign and closed the curtains. He looked back to see Sarah's bikini top and bottom on the floor by her feet, she was completely naked. Staring at him were her small supple breasts with her small erect nipples and completely hairless pussy. She was the personification of all his dreams and fantasies.

She walked slowly to him and said 'fuck your little baby girl'. Steven didn't need to be told twice. He picked her and laid her on the bed. Spreading her legs apart Steven grinded his crotch on her bare pussy and kissed her lips and down her neck. She was in heat. She tugged on his trunks and said in his ear 'I want to see your penis'. He happily obliged Sarah and she watched in sheer happiness as Steven's hard erect penis appeared in front of her. Without saying a word she grabbed it and started sucking it. As she sucked his hard cock, her eyes never broke from Steven's eyes. She was turned on even more by the feeling that she pleasing her man, serving him. It was a sign of his domination over her and her willing submission to him.

Steven grabbed Sarah from the back of her hair and pulled her up and kissed her in the lips slowly rubbed her pussy. She was wet, almost drenched. He placed one finger inside her and she moaned in pleasure. His baby girl was wet and tight. He needed to fuck her.

He pushed her on her back spread her legs to get an amazing view of her glistening pussy and started to get up and get a condom. Sarah said in urgency 'no honey, don't stop, stay with me, stay close to me, no condom, I want to feel you. Fuck me bare, fuck me bare please!' she said deliriously in the heat of passion. Steven happily obliged. He put her legs on top of his shoulders. She guided his hard cock inside and moaning with pleasure and ecstasy. Her tight pussy meant Steven had to push in slowly, but her wetness made it easier. Steven felt her tightness around the head of his penis and it turned him on more. He was stretching her pussy, and her moans of pleasure grew louder. He was inside her now fully and he gave her a deep and passionate kiss. 'You feel me inside you baby girl?' Steven asked.

'Yes honey, you feel amazing inside me, you are so hard! Fuck me, fuck me!' Sarah gasped.

Steven smiled knowing he was in complete control as he grabbed her wrists and held them over her head. 'Whose are you, who owns you?' Has asked aggressively.

'Yours I'm all yours' she replied feverishly. 'Who's owns this pussy?' he followed up 'YOU DO!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!' She almost screamed.

'Beg me more baby girl, show me you want me' Steven demanded.

'Please please please fuck your baby girl...fuck me daddy' she begged almost in tears. Hearing that he completely owned her, Steven started to thrust in and out furiously, Sarah was already close to the edge. She was so wet, Steven's cock and groin were covered in her wetness.

'Fuck baby, you're so tight, oh my god' whispered Steven in Sarah's ear. Sarah was in a daze, reaching pure ecstasy only replying to Steven in moans and bucking her hips to match his fucking thrusts. They were fucking like two animals on heat. Primal, wild. Sarah's moans got louder, Steven realised she was close.

He lifted off her slightly, giving more space for him to thrust, faster and harder. 'Cum for daddy baby, I want you to cum, cum for me!' Steven demanded.

'Daddy, daddy, daddy, I'm cumming daddy, I'm cumming for you' Sarah gasped as she went over the edge. Her orgasm was silent, mouth open back arched giving out quiet whelp as she climaxed.

Seeing this sent Steven over the edge too. He came hard inside Sarah's tight wet pussy. They came together. For a few seconds and Steven collapsed in pleasure on Sarah.

Steven's cum flooded Sarah's pussy.

'Can you feel my cum inside you baby?' asked Steven after he regained his composure.

'Yes daddy, it's sooo much. It's warm. There's so much daddy. You came sooooooo much daddy. You've filled me up' she replied pleasantly surprised.

Steven was still rock hard when he started to pull out but Sarah stopped him, pulling him down.

'No daddy, please stay, I want to feel your weight on me, your hard cock in me, your cum in me. It's an amazing feeling. I've never felt something like this before' begged Sarah.

'Ok my baby girl' replied Steven.

After a few minutes Steven pulled out of Sarah and they laid together in each other's arms panting as Sarah felt Steven's warm thick cum leak out of her.

'I'm your daddy?' Asked Steven.

Sarah looked up to him with a big smile 'yes daddy' she said.

Before they drifted to sleep, Steven knew this was a great start to the weekend.

To be continued...