Sleeping Pill

Story Info
Daddy takes what he needs while she sleeps.
1.2k words
4.39
105.6k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: All characters are over the age of 18 in an established dynamic with consent.

Daddy comes into the room, finding baby girl with a half-finished pipe and watching cartoons. She gasps and guilty looks at the time. "I'm sorry, Daddy!"

Daddy tsks tsks and says "Baby girl, you've been up all night. It's time to rest. Give me the pipe."

Baby girl pouts but begrudgingly presents Daddy with the pipe. He turns off the TV and holds the cover up for baby girl to crawl under, handing over her favorite stuffie for snuggling. Daddy reaches over to the table and grabs a glass of water and a pill. "Baby girl, you've been naughty about sleeping all week. Tomorrow is Daddy's night to play before the work week, and you wouldn't want to steal from Daddy would you?"

Baby girl holds her stuffie tight, eyeing the pill and blushing. She quietly answers "No Daddy."

Daddy smiles and gently holds her head up to place the pill in her mouth, then helps her take a sip of water. "That's my good girl. This will make sure you stay asleep and get nice and rested for Daddy." Daddy slowly lets his hand slide down over baby girl's pajama top, feeling her nipple under the cotton. "Don't worry, baby girl, Daddy will help you fall asleep. Scooch over."

Baby girl's face lights up when she realizes Daddy is going to cuddle her to sleep. "Oh yes, Daddy!" She scooches right over and pushes her big ass right up against Daddy as soon as he is laying down. He chuckles and says "What an eager little spoon. Come here, kitten." He pulls her close and holds her tight, as he feels all the tension ease out of her.

They lay there quietly for a few minutes, baby girl sleepily rubbing her ass against Daddy. Daddy slowly slides his hand inside of her shorts and let's his finger gently slide against her wet slick. He moans into her hair "baby girl, Daddy needs to touch this little pussy. You just lay there and keep relaxing. You will not come, baby girl. Just let Daddy touch you."

Baby girl sighs affirmatively and pushes against Daddy just a little. Daddy slowly slides his finger over her swollen, wet clit and traces lazy circles. They doze off like that, Daddy holding her close with his hand on her wet pussy.

Daddy awakens a few hours later, still holding baby girl in his arms though his hand has strayed. Baby girl is in a dead sleep, softly snoring next to him. Daddy smiles and pulls her closer. She doesn't stir at all.

Daddy lifts the covers to look at his baby girl. Her pajama top is askew, exposing one breast. Without thinking, Daddy reaches out and pinches the nipple. His dick twitches, but no reaction from baby girl. He looks further down and sees her cute little pajama shorts. He has made it a rule that baby girl gets one layer when she's in bed: panties or shorts. He can feel his dick start to get hard remembering how wet her pussy was before they fell asleep.

'I bet that tight little pussy is still wet.' He lets his hand slowly slide down for her breast to the waistband of her pajama shorts. Daddy catches his breath while his dick throbs against her ass. 'I need to know if she stayed wet for Daddy.'

Daddy watches baby girl's face as his hand slips under the waistband of her shorts and finds her slit. Her face doesn't stir at all, so Daddy lets his finger slip inside. He is met by her warm, wet pussy. A moan escapes his lips, and he pushes his finger inside her tight pussy. He roughly pulls baby girl tighter against his hard dick, and notices her snoring slows slightly.

Daddy quickly loosens his grip but does not move his finger. He brings his lips close to her ear. "Shhhhhh, just stay asleep baby girl. Daddy is here. You are safe." As soon as her breathing quiets again, he pulls his hand out of her shorts.

Daddy leans back slightly, and absent mindedly starts stroking his cock through his shorts. 'I should just let her sleep. I will get everything I want from her when she wakes up. But christ, that pussy is so wet. And it's mine.' Daddy takes his shorts off, then continues stroking his big cock while watching his baby sleep. 'I can have it now and later.'

Daddy rolls back over towards baby girl. He grabs his hard cock and gently uses it to push baby girl's shorts away from her ass. He slowly pulls baby girl closer to him, watching her face. She does not wake. Daddy pushes the head of his cock just through her wet slit and moans as his dick feels how ready she is. 'That pill knocked her out good. If I don't wake her up, she'll still get her rest. She'll wake up horny and not even know why.'

Daddy pushes his cock in a little further. Baby girl's pussy is wet and there is no resistance. Slow... Slow... When his dick is halfway in, Daddy can't take it anymore. He grabs baby girls hips and brings her the rest of the way down on his cock. She stirs only slightly but does not wake up as Daddy slowly rocks his hips. 'Fuck, my sluttly little kitten always wants it.'

Daddy reaches one hand around baby girl and cups her breast. He rubs his thumb against her nipple until it gets hard. He slowly fucks her while watching her face. Any time her breathing changes, he stops moving his hips but keeps stroking her breast.

'Silly little slut won't even notice if she wakes up with Daddy's cum in her pussy.' Daddy quickens his thrusts, feeling her tight pussy pull him deeper. Her snoring stops and she makes a quiet whimpering "no". 'Fuck, I can't stop.'

"Shhhhh, it's just a dream. Relax, kitten. It'll all be over soon."

Baby girl is not awake, but somewhere between dreaming and awake. She hears Daddy's comforting voice, and her panicked heart slows. She thinks she feels something but can't wake up to even care.

Daddy lets go of her breast and wraps his arm around baby girl. "That's it baby girl. You are just being held by Daddy. I know you want to give Daddy what he needs. Just relax, Daddy will keep you safe." He feels her trying to pull away, and firmly pulls her hips back against him. "Shhhh, you're sleeping baby girl. It's just a dream."

Baby girl sleepily says "Daddy...." before she is lost again to the pill. Daddy feels her body slacken again and his dick responds. In three deep thrusts inside baby girl's motionless body, Daddy cums and shudders whispering, "that's Daddy's good girl". Baby girl is back to softly snoring and doesn't stir at all as Daddy pulls out.

Daddy stays and makes sure baby girl is settled for the rest of her sleep. The next morning, he comes in to wake her up and she excitedly sits up. "Daddy, I feel great! But I'm so horny." She looks down and blushes. "Daddy, will you please touch me and make me feel good."

Daddy smiles and walks over to her, kissing her forehead. "My greedy little slut. Of course, kitten."