Afternoon Delight

Story Info
A cuck, his lady and two men enjoy an afternoon together.
5.2k words
4.52
22.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that it was going to be an unusual day when I awoke to her placing her metal spring chastity device on my cock. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, don't you worry about that," she smiled as she locked the device and put the chain with the key on it around her neck. "You'll see! It'll be fun!" she smiled as the metal glinted out from between her luscious, round double D cup tits. "I want you to go and draw a bath for me." It was more a command than a request, so I promptly hopped up and began to draw her a bath. She entered the bathroom and dropped her robe, revealing her gorgeous, naked 38-26-34 body. Her emerald-green eyes regarded me with mirth from under her mid back length strawberry blond hair as she stepped into the warm water, I had prepared for her and lay down. I had to resist the urge to dart forward and lick her delicious, pearly pink pussy. She lay back while I washed her gorgeous body and luxuriant hair.

"I want you to shave my pussy for me today," she stated. I grinned and nodded my agreement as I retrieved the shaving kit from its hiding place. I knew the drill and enjoyed the process. I chose a new, sharp blade set and inserted it into the razor body. Spraying some shaving cream into her crotch, I began to lather up her already stubbly pussy. I smiled as I dipped the razor and drew my first, very practiced stroke. I continued with the implement as a painter might use his brushes as I cleaned the hair from her pussy until she was smooth and beautiful.

When I had finished rendering her sweet, soft pussy smooth, I looked up at her. She began to rise from the water as I rinsed her then scurried to ready a large towel for her and began to rub her dry. She put her hand on the top of my head, backed into the wall and pressed me back down to my knees.

"Well, check your work," she smiled as she slid her hand behind my head and urged me forward. I smiled as I dipped my tongue into her salty but sweet pussy and proceeded to draw it up her silky slot to her perfect, pink clitty. She moaned with pleasure as I continued. This had been the only way I had ever been able to make her cum, and we both loved it. "Ooh," she crooned. "Yeah, just like that, Baby," she said as she pressed my head into her crotch. "That feels so good! Mmm... you always did have a knack for this. It's why I married you!" she giggled as she settled back against the wall to let me work my spells on her.

I peered up to see her gleaming eyes glancing at what I was doing with an ecstatic look on her face. She slapped her other hand to my head and pulled my mouth in tight. "Make me cum hard, Baby. Robert is coming over today, and he's bringing Jimmy! You remember Jimmy, don't you?" she asked as she rubbed her moistening cunt across my lips.

Jimmy was a man we had met on other, nonsexual excursions. He had short cut, dirty blond hair and piercing, blue eyes. He stood about five-eight, no matter which way you stacked him, muscly boy that he was, and weighed about a hundred and seventy pounds. He always seemed to have a smile on his face and a joke on his lips. I found him to be delightful company. He spent some time dancing and conversing with my wife the last time we visited the club, but he spent the bulk of his time talking with me. I was so naive that still did not suspect what was to happen at the event to cum this afternoon.

Robert, her newest lover, was thirty-five, stood about six-two, was wide shouldered, narrow hipped and weighed in at about two hundred trim, muscly pounds. He had interesting, grey eyes, dark brown hair and the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life. It was at least ten inches long and two inches thick. The memories of seeing this man's massive rod on a cooze cruise through my wife's smooth, thoroughly prepared snatch made my own cock jump inside its cage and I redoubled my efforts to ensure that she was well relaxed and lubricated enough to take him.

I flickered my tongue across her sensitized clitty, listening to her breathing and feeling the excitement coursing through her body. Her eyes were closed as she writhed her quivering and soaking wet cunt across my mouth and face, breathlessly moaning and groaning her pleasure into the room as she began to cum. Her juices flowed into my open and waiting mouth as I licked and slurped up her salty sweet fluids. I dearly loved making her cum and reveled in the experience with her as her screams of pleasure escaped her lips and an earthquake of quivers ran through her.

When she had finished shaking, she put her hands on my jaw to draw me off my knees and kiss me deeply. "Go and get the 'device'," she whispered. "I want you to be thoroughly prepped for this, too."

I grinned at the thought as I excitedly ran off to find the device of which she spoke. Of course, I already knew where it was because I was the one responsible for cleaning it and putting it away after she had finished with it. I quickly located it, brought it back and presented it to her.

She smiled as she looked at the strap on in my hand. "Throw it around me and strap it on," she demanded. I fell to my knees and busied myself with the belts and buckles. Soon, my practiced hands had the eight-inch device firmly strapped to her. My prong danced and quivered inside its cage as I went about my task. I knew what was coming and relished in the idea.

When I was finished, I glanced up to see her gazing down at me with a wicked gleam in her eye. "Suck it," she commanded as she spread her legs and placed her hands on my head again. I grinned and I parted my jaws as she pressed on the back my head, urging me forward. She pushed her she-prong into my mouth for me to lubricate with my own saliva. She pushed it in and out several times before her heat demanded that she peg my ass. She pulled me up and backed me over to the table, kissing me passionately as we moved. When my back bumped the glass, she placed her hands on my hips, urging me to turn me around and then gently placed them on my shoulders, encouraging me to bend over for her. "That's it, Sweetie," she cooed as her hands returned to rubbing my hips. "You know, you do have a really sweet ass," she cooed as she brough my leg up, exposing my asshole to her. This woman could fuck as well as any man and loved to prove it to me time and again. This time would prove to be no different.

The second her plastic prong touched my pulsating asshole, I let out a delighted sigh. Her fingers gripped into my hips as she began her entry into me. "You like that, do you, Sweetie?" she asked in a soft tone.

"Ye-yes," I said through heaving breaths as I felt her worming her way further inside. Within a few minutes I felt her hips contact my quivering ass as she reached full penetration then began to withdraw. "Relax, Baby. You know you love this," she murmured as she began to increase her cadence. I knew she was right. Within a few minutes, I was moaning and precum was leaking out of my cock. She scooped up a fingerful and fed it to my hungry mouth. "I love the way this makes you cum," she smiled, making my cock slit leak even harder.

She gently bucked in and out of my ass, widening me out for the adventure to come. My breath was huffing in and out of my lungs as she massaged my prostate. The sensations swimming in my mind dissolving sensibility leaving only an animal lust for more. She was now bucking her plastic prong in and out faster and faster as I lay prostrate beneath her, now just a moaning, writing mess.

The familiar feeling at my loins announced itself in all it's fury as she fucked me harder and harder. I knew my own prostrate massage orgasm was about to pounce upon me. "I... I'm going to cum!" I breathed.

"Good," she hissed as she gripped my hips tighter and rammed in and out at top speed. I couldn't take anymore and groaned loudly as my own orgasm took control and I began to shoot hot, white fluid from the tip of my dick all over the glass top of the table

She beamed as I began my hands-free orgasm. "That's it, Baby!" she bubbled. "Cum for me!" as she rammed inside me as far as she could causing me to squeal in delight as I pumped cum.

When I had finished shooting, she withdrew from my relaxed hole and kissed the back of my neck, feeling my chest heave up and down. She gently eased my face to the tabletop. "Lick it up!" she smiled. I obeyed instantly and began to slurp up the cum I had just laid on the table. "That is so hot!" she murmured as she watched and pushed my head around like a vacuum cleaner as I licked.

"It won't be long before they arrive," she observed in a gleeful tone. "Just enough time for you to come and help me get dressed and do my makeup." She had mentioned that Robert was bringing a friend, so the afternoon was apt to be quite different from past encounters shared with Robert.

We went to the bedroom to choose her garments. I, of course, would remain naked but for the chastity appliance. We chose an ultra short, black mini skirt that barely covered her gorgeous ass, a black garter belt with red accents, black stockings and a black halter top that scarcely covered her double D breasts. She stood while I dressed her, then she sat at her vanity to apply her makeup.

"Come here," she commanded when she had finished applying her makeup. "Kneel," was the next command. I obediently knelt beside her as she produced a collar and leash. I sat still while she buckled the symbol of my servitude. She then finished her makeup and we adjourned to the living room.

A little while later, the doorbell rang. "Robert's here!" she squealed as she withdrew her head from the window. She opened the door revealing the square, six-foot-two-inch frame of her lover Robert. "Hi!" she declared as she opened the door to him.

"Hel-lo!" he breathed as he drank her in and advanced through the door. He placed one hand on her tits and the other went to her crotch as his tongue disappeared into her mouth in greeting. "Already prepared," he grinned at me. I smiled in response, knowing that I had done my job well.

"Where's Jimmy?" she asked when they finally came up for air.

"He was held up at work for a little while, but he's excited about coming," replied Robert. "He said to get started without him and that he would join in when he got here," he mentioned

Robert began to turn my wife around and bend her over the couch. She willingly complied with his unspoken directions as I looked on. "Gorgeous!" he marveled as he ran a hand over the smooth skin on the perfectly shaped globes of her ass. "Just fucking gorgeous." He then looked in my direction. "Get over here!" he ordered in a hard tone. "Undo my pants so I can fuck your wife, Cuck!" I heard my wife giggle. She so loved it when Robert was dominant with me.

I complied immediately and busied my fingers with the button and fly on his pants. The twitching bulge under the fabric of his pants caught my eye and I was mesmerized by it. I slid the garment over his hips and dropped it to the floor. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband of his boxers, I toiled to free the monster held within.

When they finally dropped to the floor, he lifted one of her legs, exposing her smooth, pink, already wet pussy. "Beg me to fuck your wife, Cuck," he turned and demanded of me with a wicked gleam in his brown eyes.

"Please fuck my wife with your gorgeous cock, Robert," I begged. "She so loves it when you do. I want to watch your massive cock penetrating her soft folds."

While I watched, he expertly guided his giant prick toward her sweating box. My own cock was jumping inside its cage, I was so excited. As his cock made contact with her cunt, she moaned in anticipation of the pleasure to come. "Just perfect," grinned Robert as he withdrew from her, his massive member glistening with her juices. "Let's go up to the bedroom," he suggested.

"Oh yes, let's!" she squealed. She turned to me and gave her instructions. "I want you to go and sit on the wooden, hardback chair in the spare room and wait for us to call you," she ginned wickedly.

As I sat on the chair, I could hear the two of them in the bedroom. Soon, my wife was moaning in high pitched tones, expressing her pleasure. Robert's huge cock was doing something that I never could, and I was happy that my wife was getting what she needed.

When that cacophony had died down, he appeared in the doorway to the chamber in which I sat. "C'mon," he commanded, gesturing that I follow him. I followed him to the master bedroom where she lay spread eagle in all her glory, spent from the previous foray.

"Oh, good," she lustily smiled through half lidded eyes. "Get on your back! I want you to clean his cream right out of my cunt." He stood by with his half mast cock in his hand and marveled at the control my wife had over me.

I scrambled onto the bed and into position, anticipating the event to come. She spread her legs above me, tantalizingly lowered her pussy to my face and took my caged cock in her delicate hand. I slid my tongue along her luscious slot, tasting the mixture of sperm and pussy juice and letting it exhilarate me before diving into her sweet muff. Once again, I tasted sperm served up from the buffet of my wife's silky-smooth snatch.

"He has such a talented tongue. It's why I keep him around!" she giggled to Robert as she gazed down on me. "That's right, Honey. Clean Mama out for round two," she cooed as she held my tongue exactly where she wanted it and allowed me to clean her sweet pussy.

She bent forward to begin to tongue and tease my throbbing cock through the cage and then licking away my precum as it flowed from the tip. I was not the only one in the room with a talented tongue. She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Her sounds and quivering legs announced her oncoming clitoral orgasm rushing upon her like a freight train. Robert climbed onto the bed behind her, put his hands on her hips and sidled forward. I was afforded a front row seat to his massive and stiff member entering my wife's thoroughly prepared pussy as I sucked and licked her pretty, pink clitty. He slid between her folds easily and stretched her canal wide enough to accept him while she moaned with delight. She placed my twitching cock, cage and, all inside her mouth. I thought I was going to blow my load right there as I watched his enormous member entering her but managed to refrain.

Suddenly, my wife began to cum under the attentions of the two men pleasuring her. She panted and moaned, quivered, and quaked all over. I kept sucking on her clitty like a gumdrop while Robert pounded her from behind until her orgasm slowed down. Robert disengaged from her as she rolled off my now well glazed face.

The doorbell rang and my wife looked slyly at me. "Well, get the door!" she ordered. I got up and began to put some pants on when she interrupted. "No, as you are now," she commanded with a smile.

I looked at her like a deer caught in the headlights for a moment. Seeing the amused look on her face meant that I had no other recourse but to comply with the command. I steeled myself, walked to the door and opened it to the good-looking, well-dressed man who was universally known as Jimmy.

"Well, well, well," he smiled as he drank my naked, collared, and chaste form. "What do we have here?" he grinned.

"Come in, come in," I bade as I blushed. "All part of the play today. They're in the bedroom. This way please." I glanced down at his crotch and blushed at the bulge I beheld. He followed me into the bedroom where my wife had Robert's giant cock lodged in her throat, doing her level best to get all ten inches of his monster in her mouth.

"Hey Jimmy," greeted Robert. "Look what I found for us to share?" he smiled as he dropped his hands to the back of her head, encouraging her in herself appointed task. Jimmy smiled as he began to strip off his clothes, bent on having a good time with my wife as well, or so I thought.

"She's gorgeous, Robert! Very nice to see you again, Janine! You like being a cuck, Gerald?" Jimmy asked in his rapid-fire way. I smiled and nodded as my dong continued to dance in its cage.

"When did you find out about her, Robert" he asked as he continued undressing.

"She was in the coffee shop one day when I came in to get my usual mug." He replied. I saw this gorgeous creature sitting to one side looking at me. I got my coffee and decided to put the moves on her. I didn't understand the situation at first, but it's all good now."

As Jimmy was about to remove his briefs, I watched his crotch with great interest. I was wondering if he was as massive as Robert. As the fabric cleared the tip of his quickly stiffening rod, I saw that he had a nice, thick sausage about eight inches long. I wondered if, after fucking Robert for so long, if she would even be able to feel Jimmy's smaller but still respectable prong.

He crawled up on the bed behind my wife. I thought he was going to fuck her already overheated pussy when he grasped her hips in his hands. "Got any Vaseline?" he asked of me. I picked up the large tube of strawberry lube from the dresser and turned back to meet his grin. "Come over here and butter me up, Buttercup!" he demanded as he balanced on his knees.

As I approached, he took my head in his hand. "Before you grease it up, I want you to use your pretty, little mouth on it. Make it hard!" He growled as he pressed my face toward his stiffening cock. I opened my mouth and let him slide into my hot, wet mouth. His prong sliding into my hole caused a shiver to run down my back. I was sure that I would have a good time with Jimmy.

He used his hands to guide my actions. He slowly slid it into my mouth and down my throat at his whim, sometimes leaving me gasping and breathless as he withdrew but feeling very much excited as he retreated. He slid in and out of my mouth, becoming harder with each passing stroke.

Soon, he was iron hard and lifting my lips from the tip of his cock. "Now, grease me up, Little Puppy," he whispered. Squirting some lube into my hand, I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft, smearing lube up and down his rock-hard shaft.

With his cock now smelling like a strawberry sundae, he placed the palms of his hands on the cheeks of my wife's ass and spread them as wide as they would go. "Get under her and eat her pussy," he commanded. "Prepare for one of the most erotic sights of your life," he grinned. I shuffled under her and once again allowed the scent of her pussy to permeate my senses as my tongue once again swept her delicious furrow.

Gently, he shuffled and pitched forward until I saw the tip of his well greased prong begin to explore her tight asshole. My cock jumped and danced in its cage as he patiently pressed and then relaxed to stretch her tight ass into accepting his delightful prong. I sucked on her pretty, pink clitty as he worked his cock deeper inside her. I could hear her moans and cries muffled by her boyfriend's massive prong dipping in and out of her soft, wet throat.

I lay beneath her tantalizing her cunt with my tongue and watching Jimmy slowly but surely penetrate her ass. She sighed deeply as his hips came to rest on the globes of her ass, his cock penetrating her as far as he could. He was right. Watching my wife get her tight ass fucked by a very nice cock from this angle was an extremely erotic sight.

He began bucking his hips back and forth, grunting and groaning as he slid ever easier in and out as she relaxed further. The more she relaxed, the harder he pounded in and out of her. I felt the quakes as they passed through her lithe body. From the quivering of her body above me, I knew that she was thoroughly enjoying herself, and I was happy with that.

Suddenly, Jimmy jerked his cock out of my wife's perfect ass and forced it into my mouth saying, "Suck it, slut! Just suck it!" I knew better than to refuse or balk, so I relaxed and bowed to the inevitable as he began to push it in and out of my mouth. The euphoria took hold once again and I began to suck in earnest, swirling my tongue around the bulbous head of my cock before sliding it into my hot and waiting throat. His deep moans and hard hands on my head told me all I needed to know. He was loving what I was doing to him.

12