Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we started to change positions, Robert sat down on the bed while my wife mounted him in a beautiful reverse cowgirl. She looked at me and motioned to her crotch. I knew exactly what she wanted. I crawled over and pressed my face into her gorgeous pussy once again as Robert placed his hands under her thighs and began to squeeze his magnificent member into her juicy, sweet cunt. Once again, I had a ringside seat to my wife's lover burying his huge cock deep inside her hot, wet pussy and it thrilled me no end. He hoisted and relaxed, pressing the full length of his magnificent cock deep inside her, much to her delighted moans and groans. He lifted her body clear and the tip of his prong dropped down into my open mouth. I closed my lips around it and tasted my wife's juices as I began to suck. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and plunged it back into my wife as I went back to licking her sweet pussy. He would pump in and out a few more times then drop his cock back into my excited mouth and then repeat the cycle. His cock inside her cunt right in front of me was arousing me no end! I was stiff as a board with what for me was a raging woody inside my cage.

Unexpectedly, I felt a pair of hands grasping my hips. I glanced over my shoulder to see Jimmy leering down upon my naked form. "You have a cute, little ass too," he drooled as he massaged my ass cheeks and spreading my legs apart preparing to breed me. glancing up in front of me, I found my wife surveying the scene with a lascivious look on her face. She had always loved seeing men hot in coitus with each other and now was no different. She was excitedly awaiting the sight of Jimmy fucking her husband's ass.

He sidled onto the bed and between my legs, spreading them wider and wider with his knees as he approached. Grasping my hips and lifting, he arched my back, preparing me for the onslaught to come. I was glad that my wife had pegged me earlier in the day to loosen and relax my hole. I felt the tip of his heavily lubed cock and quivered in excitement as I plunged my tongue up and down my wife's soaking wet twat, now completely lost in the lusty sensations.

Slowly but surely, he worked his way inside me. I felt the soft pop deep inside as he breached my inner ring. I moaned softly and continued eating my wife's cunt as Robert continued to slow fuck her. Jimmy slipped his prong in and out until his hips brushed my ass and I realized I had taken all of his length. He took my leash in his hand and I moaned like a whore again as he arched my back with his fist and thrilled to the realization that I was now his bitch.

My wife pulled back to watch her friend take my ass. Jimmy slowly slid in and out, using my ass like a tight, little cunt just for him. Massaging my prostate, he made me moan and thrash, much to my wife's whorish delight. My cock bounced in its cage, and I was leaking buckets of precum wherever the tip of my dong went.

He bent forward and wrapped an arm across my chest and whispered, "You like that, don't you?" into my ear as he continued to pound my ass.

"Ye-yes," I stammered through heavy breathing as fireworks exploded behind my lidded eyes and rivers flowed in my ears.

"You like being my bitch, yes?" he continued as he bucked in and out of my ass faster and faster.

I hung my head as he slid in and out. "Yes," I admitted in a stuttered whisper. This seemed to set him off and he quickly picked up the pace. Soon he was slamming in and out of my ass as I moaned and cried like the little harlot I had become. I felt the moment when his countdown to orgasm began, and his body stiffened imperceptibly. He threw himself into me at top speed as the mortice began to overtake him. With a mighty growl, the last of his stamina gave out and his hot cum splashed into my ass, much to my delight and the excited tittering of my wife. "That is so hot!" she clapped. "Thank you for that, Jimmy!"

He withdrew and rolled off me as my wife took my head in her hand and guided it back to her soaking wet cunt. Robert had remained hard as a rock inside her and now began to rock her up and down again. I adopted his rhythm licking her slot and sucking on her cute, little clitty. I was determined to make her cum before Robert blasted off deep in her pussy.

Her moans and groans swept me along as I munched her cunt to orgasm once again. Licking and sucking ever faster, I noted the change in pitch of her tones and knew that she would cum very soon. I redoubled my efforts and within moments, she had her head thrown back and was quaking with another powerful clitoral orgasm. Robert started again, pumping her up and down on his prong and prolonging her orgasm. I licked her as their motions allowed me, completely enthralled by the vision in front of me.

Perspiration was now dripping from Robert as the strain of holding back his own orgasm was beginning to tell. Strain was written all over his body, his own orgasm was imminent. With closed eyes and bulging tendons he began to spray his cum deep inside her. She moaned and squealed as her pussy sucked every last drop it could out the end of Robert's gigantic cock.

My wife rolled over onto her back, and the two men stood up. They were looking forward to this next part of the act. She looked at me with sultry eyes and crooked her finger to call me over. I knew exactly what she wanted as I approached. Looking down, I saw his cream beginning to ooze out of her pie. I knelt on the bed and crawled toward her crotch. She put her hand around the back of my head and guided me down to perform my task. "That's it, Baby," she said as my tongue made contact. "Clean Mama all up!" I lapped his cum out of her tangy pussy, tasting the tantalizing flavours as they mixed inside her. The two men looked on with grins on their faces. Jimmy had never seen a cuck cleansing his lady before and both men were watching with quiet interest.

When I was finished cleaning her, Robert and Jimmy got dressed and departed, promising to have another afternoon soon. My wife took me into the living room and sat down on the couch. She beckoned me to approach while she retrieved the key to my chastity spring from the chain around her neck. Carefully, she unlocked and disentangled my rod from the device. "What you did today was so hot," she bubbled as she massaged my prong. "Everyone else came. I've decided that you get to cum now, too!" she giggled as she dropped her hot, wet mouth over the head of my cock. Swirling her tongue along the other side, she pulled it in deeper and deeper. I felt the tip brush the back of her throat and exhaled and excited sigh. My legs quivered slightly as she worked up to the head and treated it like an ice cream cone. Electric currents were emanating from my crotch and coursing through my body as she worked her magic. She teased and sucked until I was almost delirious with the need to cum. When she felt my body begin to stiffen, she began to suck even harder and ever faster. She really wanted this. As I exploded, she pressed her sweet mouth all the way down and swallowed heartily while my body shook and convulsed in pleasure as I came.

We lay back together, arm in arm, on the couch basking in the afterglow of our latest tryst when she mentioned, "I love our little afternoons."

"So do I, Pet. So do I." I replied through my grand, glazed expression.

12