Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Loving couple share afternoon delight.
2k words
4.47
14.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned his pencil around and erased the line he'd just drawn with the rubbered tip. No matter how he drew it he just couldn't quite seem to get it right.

The day was warm and bright as only Mid-Summer days can be. The doors to his Garden Studio were open and the cooling breeze blew through keeping the air inside from getting stuffy.

He sat back in his chair and tried to picture how the design on the drawing board compared to the one in his mind. Deep in thought he never heard the soft tread of footsteps coming down the garden path until they reached the wooden floor of the studio.

He turned, surprised to see her, stood there framed by the doorway in a floral summer dress. Mostly light green in colour it was just long enough to be considered decent but short enough to show off her perfect legs. The neckline was also the perfect size, showing off her ample cleavage with out drawing all too much attention to it...

"Hey gorgeous. How's it going?" she asked sweetly.

"Slow but getting there," he replied half sighing. "I didn't expect to see you back so soon. How was town?"

"Well I managed to get every thing I was hoping for so I'd say it was a successful trip," she replied as she stepped forward to lean against the desk alongside of him. "How do you like the new dress?"

"Hmm, give me a twirl then," he said as he looked her up and down. She giggled a little as she stood up from the desk and stepped forward, twirling slowly for him. "Now, I'm clearly no expert, but I'd say it's perfect in every way. The dress isnt bad either," he winked.

She smiled at him. He could be so cheesy at times but it always made her smile.

She sat down on the desk and lifted one leg up so her foot rested between his legs on his chair. "And what do you think of these?" indicating the new heels she wore. Elegant, shiny black with red soles and a 5 inch heel which only enhanced her shapely legs.

He grinned broadly when he finally noticed them after dragging his gaze down her legs.

"They are very nice indeed. Whats the occasion for those," he asked raising an eye brow.

"No occasion, I just thought I'd treat myself and maybe you a little." she grinned devilishly and rubbed the inside of his thigh withbher foot as she said it...

She was a brunette and sat on the desk infront of the window as she was made her dark hair light up around the edges from the sun outside giving her a luminescent glow frommhis point of view.

"I picked a few other bits up too whilest i was out," she said softly. Her hand that had been resting on her thigh slowly pulled back the hem of her dress up her leg until it revealed her thigh and then the light blue lace underwear she was wearing.

He hummed appreciatively at the scene.

"It's a matching set if you were wondering," she purred.

Her foot dropped off the chair and she slid off the desk to stand. Her other hand went to the bottom of her dress on the other side and in one slow motion she pulled the dress up and over her head before dropping it on his lap. She stood there infront of him in beautiful matching Bra and French Knickers, all light blue lace. She leant forward slightly and placed her hands on the arm rests either side of him.

"What do you reckon?" she whispered to him. He tried and failed miserably not to stare at her large breasts just mere inches away from his face. He found couldnt answer her, he just swallowed and smiled. She leant forward to kiss him as her right hand left the chair arm and traced over his stomach and down over his crotch.

She hummed into his mouth while they kissed when she felt his hardness through his jeans.

"i think I'll take that as a yes, you like the set then then?" she giggled.

He hands worked deftly disgarding fir thebdree on to the floor and then loosening and removing his belt before unbuttoning and unzipping his Jeans. All the while passionately kissing his lips. She felt his breath catch as her hand disappeared into his boxers and grab his shaft. In a few more seconds she had his hard cock out and her other hand pulled down on the jeans and boxers to get them out the way.

She broke the kiss and stared into his eyes as she drew back and slowly started to slide her hand up and down his cock. She grinned wickedly as she pushed his chair backwards to give herself a little more room back from the desk. She then kicked one heel off, followed by the other and then, still keeping eye contact, she slowly dropped to her knees infront of him, between his legs. Her hand started to get a little faster, sliding gently up and down his shaft. She adjusted a little to get her knees comfortable, her tongue darted out and licked her lips just a little and then he knew what was coming next. Still looking into his eyes, her head lowered quickly, her mouth opened he felt her warm, wet lips close around his cock head. No chance to get himself ready, she sucked him hard, her tongue flicking all over and around the head.

He moaned in exquisite pleasure as the sensations overwhelmed him. A few bobs up and down, her hand let go of the base of his shaft and she started to slide her lips further and further down him.

He had to close his eyes as she got 3/4 of the way down. The sight of his beautiful Girlfriend kneeling infront of him in her gorgeous blue lace Lingerie, her chestnut brown hair falling in waves around her face, tickling his stomach with his rock hard cock deep in her mouth was almost too much for him and he thought he was in danger of ending too soon....

"Ooh, you're going to have to stop unless you want to make a mess" he said with a shaky, almost breathless voice..

She lifted her head back up from him and his cock left her mouth with an audible 'pop'.

"Hmm, well we can't have that too soon now can we. Not atleast until I've felt you deep inside of me..." she stood up from her kneeling and in a quick motion slipped her French Knickers down her legs, stepping out of them.

Her hands slid back up her legs, her right hand going up the inside of her thigh until it reached the top. He fingers lingered here briefly before sliding back down between her legs. A soft moan escaped her as her middle finger slipped between her lips and gently brushed her clit. She was already wet and she gently rubbed herself a few more times, eyes closed and head thrown back. Coming slightly back down to earth she removed her hand and stepped forward. Looking back down at her Boyfriend (who had clearly been enjoying the short show) she smiled as she straddled one leg over his lap and behind the short armrest of the chair. she gripped his cock with her hand and positioned herself above him. "Are you ready?" she asked seductively.

He couldn't answer again and just hummed his agreement instead. She slowly lowered herself down on his cock. As wet as she was it slid in easy and after a couple of slow thrusts she let her full weight settle down on it. She moaned again as his cock went deep inside of her. His cock wasnt huge, he would probably be considered average if measured but it was the perfect size for her. It reached every where it needed to and did everything the right way.

She wrapped her other leg over the armrest and round the back of the chair a little before they started to rock together, her lifting herself up and back down again intime with his thrusts up. Soon they were picking up speed and were moaning into each others mouths as they kissed passionately. She felt the wave of pleasure building inside of her and breaking away from the kiss she put her hands on his kness behind her and leant backwards, arching her back. This definitely put his cock in the right spot inside her and the wave of pleaure increased along with the speed of their thrusts. it wasnt long before he felt her hands tightening and her breath started getting shallow as her moans turned to whimpers. A few more hard thrusts and suddenly her body went rigit before spasms shook her all over and her back arched further. Her legs tensed, her toes curled and 1 long low moan escaped her lips.

It was all he could do not to cum inside of her as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock as well as the sighg of her Orgasm flowing though her.

She regained her composer slowly and came back down to earth. Giggling she leant forward and kissed him hard before little kisses traced from his mouth, along his cheek and up to his ear. She whispered, so softly he almost didnt hear her, "now its your turn to Cum.."

With that she stood up. He felt his hard cock slip from her and she once more stood infront of him. Making eye contact she reached back to her hair and quickly and expertly pulled it back into a low pony tail. Once again she then dropped to her knees and before he could say or do any thing she had sucked him into her mouth. Sucking hard she bobbed up and down a few times before once again going down, further than before until his whole shaft was in her mouth and throat.

He gasped as he felt resistance at first but then his head slipped past it and then her nose pushed up against him. He knew he wouldn't last much longer as she repeated this move a few more times.

"If you do that again you're going to make me cum" he forced out between ragged, shuddering breaths.

She removed him from her mouth and stroked him hard with her hand

"Cum for me baby, cum in my mouth" she said before sinking her mouth back over him.

he adored her dirty talk and hearing her say that was all it took, one more slide deep in to her mouth and her felt the surge rising.

He choked out "I'm gunna cum!!" expecting her to withdraw him a little but she kept his cock deep inside her throat.

He couldn't remember the last time he came that hard. His orgasm wripped through him as he tried desperately to not squirm in the chair.

Eventually he couldnt take any more and he pushed her off him and felt his cock leave her mouth. He was entirely spent, his strength gone, his arms and legs like jelly.

after a good few seconds the pins and needles went from his hands and his head came back down from the clouds. When he finally opened his eyes she was sat there looking at him. A big smile on her face. She swallowed the whole lot and barely even smudged her makenup, save for smudged lisptsck from all the kissing.

"How was that?" she teased him.

"Have I told you lately how much i fucking love you?" he replied, his voice not quite back to normal yet.

"Hmm," she replied in mock thought, "not since this morning."

"Well I fucking love you," he chuckled

He then laughed again, he saw her puzzlement and pointed at the radio which he'd only just realised was still on.

"Listen, don't you reckon its very apt," he asked.

She laughed back and sang along

"Sky rockets in flight, afternoon delight".....

My first submission here so I do hope you enjoy.