All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight'

by Fromthewrongtime

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WalterWoodyWalterWoody6 months ago

A decent story, but a bit short. Way too many errors though to make it flow well. Run-on words, capitalization issues, contractions with no apostrophe, and more. Even the simplest editing program would bring huge improvements, so keep at it, but try to make it a little better for your readers.

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

I really did like it, especially for your first, well done!

You can work on editing.

I appreciated that 'he' didn't have a huge cock, it annoys me when many think that's a turn on for most women.

My pleasure is having My clit stimulated, that is when I orgasm.

Keep on writing, I'm following you now.

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

Oh, and fill in your biography, I'd like to know more. Thanks

officemilfloverofficemilflover6 months ago

Wonderful story. Not over the top or wild, but a scrumptious morsel of two people who really do seem to care for each other. You capture subtle yet fully developed relationship in a very short story. The sex is believable and hot because of your two characters who are believable and real. Yes there are a few minor grammar errors, but the writing and the tone are rare and I do hope you continue to write. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFromthewrongtime@Fromthewrongtime
I've been a reader here for many years but only now decided to start posting. A past Girlfriend used to very much enjoy my stories and some of which i will dust off and post to see if they have the same effect on others. One can always hope...