All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight'

by Gil_Raleigh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
A good start

Look forward to more installments. A 5 for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wicked hot!

Can't wait to read moar!

Gil_RaleighGil_Raleighover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Having such a high ranking and positive feedback has been so gratifying! I really do appreciate everyone whose read, voted, and commented!

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
One of the best...

If not the very best I've read for as long as I can remember.

The dialog is great--so very authentic. The action exquisitely described and the incestuous surprise made it a pure delight to read,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Usually I don't love incest stories but I am curious right off the back and you didn't disappoint!! It wasn't over done that they are father and son which made it enjoyable for me! It was a great read I am looking forward to more of your work.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'I took a breath smelling him and memorizing his scent.'

Enjoyed your story. Especially well phrased for a first time effort. Your witty dialogue and nicely paced action made Rod and Dan even greater wet dream teases. Impressive class displayed giving your editor Cam such special praises.

isadoreisadoreover 10 years ago
nicely done

well crafted and very interesting especially for a first attempt. Am looking forward to more of your stories.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 10 years ago
Very hot

I have a bit of an underwear and swimwear fetish, so really got into this one. Nicely done.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 10 years ago
If this is a first? Don't ever stop!

Sorry. I did read ahead and honestly adored the Lorenzo connection - the feelings and emotions are as real as those I was amazed and bewildered to share with the best male partner I believe will ever exist ... for Me! You captured it perfectly, the expectation, the suspense, the ever thrilling climb to each new summit and the sweet, caring attention from an experienced lover who knows the journey is the treasure, more than one last blast of fireworks. I'd enjoy knowing the person who crafted these two scripts. Every reader should hope to achieve such a journey with his, or her, special soul mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous