All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight With Mom Ch. 01'

by jj jones

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good but brief start

Yeah a good start, please don't leave us hanging. Hope to see chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great start

Please describe your mom in more detail. Can't wait for the next chapter.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 18 years ago
Loving Mother!

Some Mothers really love their sons and are happy to please them. The trick is finding the right Mother that is willing to do it and not the Mother that might kill you for asking!

Would like to see more about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mom suck his cock and Fred cums on her tits

Very well written and a nice build up to the main event! Maybe, chapter 2 - Mom sucks Fred off and tells him to shoot his huge load on her face and big tits ! Tells us how tall and how big her tits are.......thanks again.

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeover 18 years ago
Surprise!

If all she really wanted to do was suck Fred off she shouldn't have invited him into the bedroom. He's gonna nail her. She doesn't want to be called a slut? Fred's bigger then Dad. She's already cheating on her husband, and it's with her son, on the bed that she sleeps with his father. Fuck her Fred. She wants it, and bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
finisher

what an ending keeps on the edge without dissappointing you. maybe in chapter 2 fred gives his mom a nice creampie to teacher that she really is a slut, his slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT

GREAT START,BUT TO SHORT GET PART 3 DONE SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another good mother/son story

Love incest stories and really enjoyed this one though I have to say that nearly all mother/son stories are similar in that the son is always the dominant character. I'd like to read a story where the mother is dominant and this could be achieved here by developing this story further, e.g. Fred's mother, annoyed at being called a slut, turns the tables on him and "punishes" him by fucking her own son's arsehole with a strap-on dildo, which Fred decides he enjoys and which then becomes a regular part of their taboo relationship. The combination of Fem Dom and incest should make for a very horny story. Be interested to know what the author and other readers think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story

Yeah real nice story but don't cut off of ending story so hopefully more chapter 2 thanks cfh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start

good start to your story, now add more chapters, so far it is hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
VERY, VERY EROTIC. MY MOM WAS IN 80% OF MY JACK-OFF FANTASIES

☆☆☆☆☆ (A+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
end

u never finished the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it.....MORE

Stopped way short......add another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only one chapter

Thank God there is only one chapter. This thing some of you "writers" have about the characters calling there sons son, instead of their names is redicules. A son calls his mom mom, but I have never heard any mother when speaking to there son, call them son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

rubbish. The second word was a spelling mistake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous