Afternoon study session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was a little skinny but due to his part time job as a supermarket stock filler, his upper body had a nice hint of definition. The underwear he was wearing were plain black briefs that had a close enough fit that Rae thought she could see the outline of his dick.

Rae's underwear was also plain but were pieces that were quite flattering to the curves of her body. She had chosen them specifically so that she looked good but without giving the impression that she was making an effort. It wasn't like she owned any particularly racy underwear to begin with but she really wanted the atmosphere to be as casual as possible. From the way Tim was studying her, Rae thought that she had succeeded.

Rae was just a little shorter than Tim and with her slim body she thought that they were quite compatible physically. She didn't think she had a real preference for a certain type of body but Tim's body had its appeal. That she would soon have that body pressing against hers was exhilarating, they just had to get over this small bump.

Tim awkwardly slipped his thumbs down the waistband of his underwear. "So should we keep undressing?"

Rae noted that his cock didn't appear to show any signs of hardness. She was sure that he would be just as excited as she was but it seemed that wasn't enough to get him hard yet. At the moment her own arousal was at most a low hum, she could use some more heating up herself. She let go of her idea of getting right to sex, there wasn't any need for them to rush. "Maybe we need to get ourselves worked up a bit more before we get to sex."

She climbed onto her bed and Tim joined her. They sat cross legged facing each other and to Rae's relief Tim made the next move. He shifted to his knees and inched toward her before pausing. "Can I kiss you?"

"Tim. We're going to have sex, of course you can kiss me. It would be weird if we didn't kiss."

He shrugged and grinned sheepishly. "It's a bit weird to begin with. I just wanted to make sure you were cool with kissing."

Rae was about to reply but was cut off by Tim being right in her face and kissing her on the mouth. With Rae caught unprepared, it wasn't much of a kiss. Tim pressed his lips softly on her slightly open mouth and by the time her mind had caught up and she tried to kiss back, he was pulling away. He had a chagrined expression that made Rae laugh. "What was that you goofball? Let's try that again, kiss me properly this time."

Tim nodded and flashed her a quick smile before moving in close again. His approach was slower and since she was expecting it Rae was able to meet his lips properly. The kiss was a lot better this time, though there was still a chance of it being ruined by the big grin that was threatening to appear on Rae's face. Their lips pressed together firmly and Rae felt a stirring of need in her stomach that urged her to take the contact between them further. When the kiss broke they shared a pleased smile. Rae was now more eager to move on forward. Her smile grew wider. "I'll take off my bra and let you see my tits."

Tim perked up at her statement and just as Rae started to reach behind her back he stopped her by speaking up. "Can I try undoing your bra? That's something that I've been curious about, like is it actually that difficult to do."

"Sure, go for it."

Tim leaned in to kiss Rae again and this time his arms went around her back so that he could undo her bra. As Tim fumbled with the hooks his kiss became distracted but with a bit of work he was able to get the hooks of the bra undone. He pulled away from the kiss, his expression satisfied and his hands shifted to her shoulders. Rae stopped him by placing her hands on his.

"Wait. Let me take it off."

Tim withdrew his hands and moved backward to watch as Rae sat herself up straight. Holding the cups in place, she slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders and arms. Just before she pulled the cups away from her breasts Rae looked toward Tim who was watching her chest expectantly. He looked up, their eyes met and Rae smirked before faking pulling her bra away. Tim's gaze flicked downwards and there was a flicker of disappointment on his face as he looked back up to her face. Rae's smirked widened to a grin as she flung her bra away, revealing her breasts for real.

Rae's breasts were on the smaller side of average but were wonderfully perky with a full round shape that gave her some decent cleavage. Their pale pink areolas and nipples were semi-hard from the current of excitement that was running through her body. She ran her hands over her breasts, giving them a quick massage and got a small jolt from her palms brushing against her nipples. Taking her hands away she looked up at Tim. At almost the same time he looked up from her breasts, their eyes met and Tim gave her his widest grin ever, completely banishing any doubts Rae had that her tits weren't appealing.

"They're practically perfect." Tim's tone and the look in his eyes were completely sincere and more than a little awed. The needy feeling in Rae's stomach blossomed into warmth and her arousal began to build.

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely."

The warmth in her core spread to her chest and Rae wondered if she was getting flushed. Wanting to give Tim something more to look at, she bobbed her body up and down to make her boobs bounce. Tim's gaze shot down to her breasts and he let out a small groan. "Oh wow, that's mesmerising."

"This would be better if my boobs were a bit bigger."

Tim gave his head a small shake. "I think their size really suits your body."

Rae smiled with satisfaction. With her self confidence boosted by Tim's admiration of her breasts, she felt ready to keep going and take off her final piece of clothing.

She pushed her panties down past her ass and then sat back so she could pull them down her legs. She glanced at Tim and saw him watching her intently, his eyes were clearly focused on the view of her pussy that she was giving him in this position. She wondered whether he could tell how excited she was.

Once her panties were off she tossed them to join the rest of her clothes. She got back onto her knees and placed a hand over her pelvis for modesty as if Tim hadn't just seen a lot more of her pussy. She met his gaze and then pulled her hand away again. Rae saw him glance downward at her bare pussy. When his eyes returned to meet hers she smiled.

"Do you like how it looks?"

Tim frowned lightly and he thought for a moment and then broke out into another wide grin. "It looks great but I was kind of hoping for a red carpet welcome."

It took Rae a second to realize what he was saying but when she did she laughed.

"Really? What kind of carpet were you looking for, something short and thin to show the way to go or something thick you could sink into?"

He laughed. "I don't know, it's just, I like your hair and it would have been cool to see how your hair down there compared."

"Aww, that's kind of sweet. I'll let it grow back just for you." Rae reached out and poked a finger into his chest. "Now it's your turn to lose your underwear."

Tim got up off of the bed and stood facing Rae directly. If he was feeling any nerves, he didn't show it. Rae could see the shape of his now hard cock pressing through his underwear and with how it was positioned she wondered if it felt uncomfortable.

Seemingly without hesitation Tim grabbed the waistband of his underwear and eased them over his erect cock and then down his legs until they were loose and fell to the floor. Tim had clearly done some tidying of his pubic hair, though he hadn't gone bare like Rae was. His cock stood straight up and looked like it was rock hard. Rae was fascinated to see a real live cock up close. Tim's cock looked to be a good size both in terms of length and girth. The shaft had a substantial look to it that Rae was sure would feel good without giving her any concerns about having problems with getting it inside her pussy.

Tim stood there looking at Rae expectantly. She realised he was waiting for some kind of comment from her. Her initial impulse was to lightly tease him but she recognised that despite his apparent confidence he might have some insecurities. She smiled widely and playfully raised her eyebrows. "Damn Tim. Where do you think you're going to put that thing?"

He ever do slightly relaxed before grinning. "So we're not going to keep going?"

Rae laughed. "Of course we are. Get back on the bed."

As Tim came closer Rae could feel her anticipation rising but it deflated when Tim went to sit down in front of her. It was a little weird to be sitting on her bed naked with Tim but it wasn't awkward. They could both see something funny about their situation and smiled at each other before Tim leaned forward looking like he was going to make a move. He stopped though and when he saw Rae watching him curiously he shrugged. "So how do we want to do this? Is there some way you want me to.. "

Rae shrugged. "We might as well start with the basics. We are treating this like a lesson right?"

When Tim nodded, Rae shifted on the bed and laid back on the bed. She spread her legs apart and stroked up and down on the moist lips of her pussy. "We're both ready to go so let's get to it."

Tim moved into position between her legs and over her. They shared an excited and nervous grin before Tim reached down and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of Rae's pussy. The soft warm contact sent a shiver through Rae and she had to force herself to keep still. The anticipation built as Tim held poised at the brink for what felt like ages. It was as if he was psyching himself to take the final step. Their gazes locked and Rae gave him a small nod. "Do it."

Tim gently pushed the head of his cock in and Rae let out a small gasp. He stopped and looked at Rae with concern. "Are you okay?"

Rae lifted her eyebrows in light annoyance. "Keep going goofball. If I need you to stop I'll tell you."

Relief flashed across Tim's face and he nodded with an apologetic smile. He continued pushing into Rae's pussy at a careful pace. For Rae it was quite a fascinating sensation, the light friction of the warm, outwardly soft but firm flesh of Tim's cock penetrating and opening up her pussy. Shivers of pleasure went through Rae and she gave Tim an encouraging low hum of enjoyment.

Tim's pelvis bumped against hers and he stopped moving. Their eyes met and they were hit with another feeling of unrealness. Rae grinned up at Tim. "Well shit, you're really deep inside me now."

"My mother always comments on how close we are. I'm not sure what she would think of us doing this."

The mental image of Tim's mother with an exasperated expression at hearing the details of her and Tim having sex was too much for Rae and she started to laugh. Tim held back for a second and then laughed with her. The movement from laughing had her pussy minutely grinding on Tim's cock and her laughs started to take on the sound of gasps. Rae forced herself to settle down and took some steadying breaths. She gently rocked her hips experimentally and exhaled audibly at the small jolt of pleasure it brought. Seeing Tim watching her expression she gave him a small mischievous smile.

He smiled back. "How does it feel?"

"It feels good, you have a nice sized dick."

"Thanks. Your pussy feels really good too, it's warm and kind of snug."

Rae almost started laughing again. "Snug?"

Tim rolled his eyes. "How about tight?"

"That's more like it." Rae did her best to squeeze his cock with her pussy and was pleased when his eyes widened and he let out a sigh.

Rae placed her hands over Tim's shoulders and lightly grabbed hold. With a look of challenge in her eyes she rocked her pussy on his cock. "Now come on, I want you to fuck me now."

She felt Tim's cock twitch when she said fuck and it amused her that he might have liked hearing her talk dirty. Tim didn't need another prompt, he began to withdraw from her pussy, pulling out about half way before thrusting back in. For the first few strokes Tim moved slowly but as he became more comfortable he picked up his pace. The sensation of Tim's cock pumping in and out of her pussy lit up Rae's body in a way she hadn't experienced before, not even from masturbating. The stimulation began to build up the pleasure radiating through Rae and she began to softly moan with each thrust. Her and Tim gazed into each other's eyes and both beamed with delight. There was no weirdness about the situation, only shared enjoyment.

Rae pulled Tim down to kiss him firmly and when she opened her mouth to him, he didn't hesitate to follow her lead. Their tongues met, pressed and slid against each other. It felt natural and Rae could tell that Tim was getting more comfortable.

They broke the kiss and Tim lifted himself up from Rae so that they fully see each other's faces. Both of them were smiling and Rae was pleased at how smoothly their first time having sex seemed to be going. As Tim continued to fuck her, he raised one of his eyebrows in what was clearly a query looking for confirmation that he was doing well. Rae might have laughed but she was more focused on the building pleasure coming from her pussy. In response to Tim she winked and then encouraged him to really give it to her. "Hmm, harder. Fuck me harder."

Following her urging Tim began to tentatively thrust into her with a bit more force. When Rae responded with delighted gasps he became more confident with what he was doing and fucked her even harder.

Rae's legs coiled tightly over the back of Tim's thighs and her grip on his shoulders became firmer. As best she could, Rae rolled her hips to push back against Tim's thrusting.

This was going so much better than Rae could have ever imagined. She smiled widely up at Tim before a moan made her face show the pleasure she was feeling. Tim let out his own moan and then followed that with a pleased chuckle. Having found a good pace they kept their coupling steady so they could savour the experience.

After a while, the rhythm of Tim's thrusts began to falter and Rae saw his face scrunch up in concentration. "What's happening?"

Tim took a slow, deep breath. "I'm right on the edge of coming, I don't think I can hold back."

Rae wasn't bothered, she had thought their first time was going to be somewhat awkward and fumbling. That it had been as good as it was meant something as minor as Tim coming before her wasn't going to spoil the experience. She gave him a reassuring smile. "Then just let go. Come for me, I want to feel you come."

Taking that as a go ahead, Tim groaned, thrust deep into her pussy and held there. His cock swelled and there was a small flush of warmth inside Rae as cum spurted deep in her pussy. After his cock throbbed a few times, Tim began slowly thrusting in and out again.

Rae hummed with pleasure at the renewed stimulation, her own orgasm felt like it was in reach and she eagerly rocked her hips to meet Tim's thrusts. He put a bit more speed and force into thrusts and then frowned. "Are you close to coming? I don't think I can keep hard for much longer."

Now that he had mentioned it, Rae noticed that Tim's cock didn't feel as filling as before. She didn't think she was that far away from an orgasm but it wasn't likely to be imminent. "Ah, not really."

"Damn. Sorry Rae." After a couple more thrusts it was a lot more obvious that Tim was softening. He pulled out of her pussy and sat back on her bed, looking disappointed.

Rae sat herself upright, wondering what they could do to keep the fun going. Her body was still buzzing with arousal and she didn't want to let that feeling just die down, she wanted to build it up until she came. "Don't feel bad Tim, you were able to last for longer than I was expecting. We were doing really well, do you think you can get hard again soon?"

"I'm not sure. It might take some time."

"Oh well. I can finish what we started."

Rae reached down between her legs and began to rub her pussy. Her fingers weren't giving her the same sensation as Tim's cock but they were going to get her the orgasm that she wanted.

Touching her pussy with Tim watching her was getting Rae a lot hotter than she usually got when she masturbated. Hopefully watching her would help Tim get hard again sooner. She could feel the tension in her body building quicker and thought that it wasn't going to be too much longer before she climaxed.

Tim had an intense wanting expression in his eyes that gave Rae an extra surge of arousal. He leaned forward. "I want to help you come if I can."

Rae's fingers slowed and she looked at Tim with curiosity. "How?"

He beckoned to her. "Come sit with your back against my chest."

Intrigued by what Tim could be thinking of doing, Rae did as he asked. When she leaned her back on Tim, he placed his arms around her in a loose embrace. It felt nice but she didn't know how it was going to help her come. Then Tim's fingers touched her skin and he began caressing her body. The sensation sent a shiver of delight through Rae and she hummed with appreciation. Having Tim's hands exploring her body added some very welcome stimulation that gave the tension in her some more urgency. Rae slid one of her hands back down between her legs and went back to insistently rubbing her pussy, now very wet and dripping from her own arousal and Tim's cum.

When one of Tim's hands moved near her pelvis Rae took hold of it and brought it down to the top of her pussy. The tips of his fingers were so close but not quite on her clit. Rae started to roll her hips so that the sensitive flesh rubbed against Tim's fingers. After repeating the motion a few times Tim picked up on what Rae wanted and his fingers began to move in a small up and down track around her clit, freeing her to focus her attention on stimulating the lips of her pussy. He was being more tentative than Rae would have preferred but she wasn't going to correct him at this point.

Tim brought his other hand to Rae's breasts, fully cupping one of them and at first softly applying pressure with his fingers but quickly moving to squeezing more firmly. His thumb brushed against her hard nipple adding a further jolt of sensation to the well of arousal filling Rae.

As the pleasure she was feeling began to get sharp and intense, Rae's breathing turned to heavy panting. She wasn't far away from coming and she eagerly ground her clit against Tim's fingers to bring herself to the edge. Noticing that Rae's movements were more frantic, Tim was a little rougher with her breast and nipple. Her panting turned to gasps and Rae felt Tim's warm breath on her neck just before he started to plant small kisses on her neck.

All the stimulation filled Rae's senses and the tension in her core reached breaking point. Rae pressed her body firmly back against Tim and he tightened the embrace of his arms around her. She narrowly avoided headbutting him as she threw her head back and cried out in exclamation as her climax hit.

Tim stopped stroking Rae's pussy and groping her breast but when the hand she had on top of his pushed down he tentatively resumed brushing his fingers against her mound. Rae pushed her pussy up against Tim's fingers and he got the message, becoming firmer with his strokes and also squeezing her breast again. The stimulation provoked a strong aftershock that made Rae groan sharply and start to tremble. Tim softened his stroking and squeezing but kept going until the stimulation was too much for Rae and she nudged away the hand he had on her pussy. He shifted his hands so that one was lightly resting on her upper thigh and the other was on her stomach.

As she came down from her orgasm, Rae went to lean forward to separate her back from Tim's chest but the hold of his arms around her tightened and kept her in close contact. Rae felt her body loosen up and she let herself relax and recover in the warmth of Tim's body around her. They stayed like that for some time without either saying anything, the only sound being Rae's panting as she caught her breath.