Afternoon study session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afterglow of her orgasm it felt unbelievably satisfying having her skin pressing against Tim's skin and his arms holding her firmly. The rise and fall of his chest as he breathed and the soft back and forth stroking of his thumb on her stomach gave this moment an intimacy far beyond what she and Tim had intended. Rae had to wonder how they would act with each other now that they were more than just friends. There was no taking back what had happened, they would always remember the feel of their bare skin touching and Tim's cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

She had no regrets about what they'd done, she thought that Tim would be feeling the same way but she had to make sure. "That was really something. Did you have a good time too?"

Rae heard and felt Tim chuckle. "Of course I did. That was such a rush."

"So we're going to do this again." Rae's tone was clear and certain. Tim gave her a quick squeeze with his arms. "Of course."

The confirmation from Tim caused excitement to surge through Rae and her mind was filled with possibilities of things they could do. She started to squirm with energy. "This is going to be so much fun, there's so much we can try out, we can see what kind of stuff works for us."

Tim's fingers gently stroked her skin and Rae began to settle down a little. When he spoke his tone was interested but calm. "Sure, but there's no need to rush right? We have plenty of time ahead of us. Plus when you're learning something new it's always best to revise it a few times."

Rae could feel Tim's cock firming up against the small of her back. She wriggled a little and felt his cock twitch and get harder. It seemed like Tim might be ready to go again.

Rae turned her head to look back at Tim before smiling and nodding. "Practice makes perfect."