Afterparty

Story Info
A couple gets closer to their friend.
4k words
4.58
31.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afterparty was in full swing. My friend was hosting, and I had had to stay at work longer than I'd hoped so I was arriving late. The air in my lungs vibrated with the heavy bass kicks as I stepped into the house. I walked through the kitchen, greeting some people I knew as I did, and stopped at the top of the stairs to the basement. I could see bodies writhing against each other down below, appearing to move in stop motion as a strobe light flashed. The faint smell of weed and beer that permeated the house intensified as I walked down into the gloom, joining my body to the throbbing mass already moving with the music.

Inside the crowd, all the sensations I had experienced at the top of the stairs were amplified and sharply pronounced. In the middle of the room a space had been cleared for the dancers, who swayed and sang along to every song with raucous abandon, despite the sticky floor and abundance of crushed plastic cups underfoot.

Next to the staircase, a folding table had been set up and loaded with bottles of liquor, soda, and juice. Fresh cups spilled onto the table out of a half empty bag, and people occasionally fought their way over to refill or grab drinks for friends. A cooler under the table chilled cans of beer in ice that had mostly melted into cold water. The large steel trashcan had been optimistically placed next to the table, and the floor around it was littered with empty cups and cans.

Lining the edges of the basement were couches and chairs, supplemented by a couple small coffee tables. Here people sat near each other, hip to hip, shouting to be heard over the music. Some smoked, contributing to the pungent haze that thickened the air. Others, having abandoned all attempts at audible conversation, kissed with passion, speaking to each other with exploratory hands and probing tongues.

On the far wall, opposite the stairs, a sliding glass door had been opened to give access to the yard beyond. The grassy space was ringed by a thick clutch of tall trees, isolating it from the rest of the world. Smaller groups of people, having escaped into the cool spring air to talk and drink away from the heat inside, were scattered around the yard. That was where I headed, pushing and twisting my way through the dancers, and stepping over the extended legs of people splayed out on the couches.

The largest of the groups outside had gathered around another folding table, where a game of beer pong was nearing its end. I spotted my girlfriend Liz and our friend Yara playing against two women I didn't know. The two other women seemed to be more focused on each other than the game, and barely noticed as Liz's ball splashed down into their last cup. As people crowded around the table to set it up for another round, I caught sight of the losing team drifting off together toward the trees on the edge of the yard.

I had introduced Liz and Yara to each other, and although Yara had initially been a bit cold to Liz, she had eventually warmed up to my girlfriend and now they were almost inseparable.

Liz was the shorter of the two by half a foot. Her wavy blonde hair bound back into two long French braids that ran down the middle of her back. The light from the inside reflected off her emerald eyes and briefly lit the freckles that covered her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. She was rubenesque and beautiful. Her tight jeans and shirt revealed her ample curves. Big pillowy breasts tapered into a narrower waist which widened out into strong and succulent hips and a perfect round ass. She flashed me a sharp smile when she caught sight of me and nudged Yara to get her attention.

Yara had rich, light brown skin and warm eyes so dark they looked black. She kept her dark hair short, and it hung in straight down to her jawline, framing her face on either side. She was slimmer than Liz, with clear muscle definition on her strong arms and legs. Her high, perky breasts and toned ass loosely covered in a cropped sleeveless shirt and athletic shorts.

I waved at Liz and Yara and they waved back and began to walk my way when they saw me. Liz took the last three steps at a run, and I barely had time to brace myself as she leapt onto me and wrapped her legs around my waist. My hands came up to hold her thighs and hers to cradle the sides of my face as she pressed her lips to mine.

She pulled back for a moment.

"I've been waiting for you" she whispered huskily into my ear before leaning back in. A hint of tongue teased its way into my mouth, and I responded in kind. The party faded as I savored the softness of her lips, the closeness of our embrace, and the warmth of her body against mine.

The spell was broken as Yara spoke, "Get a room guys."

We broke apart and turned our heads to look at her. Liz giggled and turned back to me then whispered, loud enough that I was worried Yara could hear:

"What do you think Mark? Maybe we should get a room."

I knew Yara had heard as she pursed her lips and looked away. Feeling bad for making her uncomfortable I put Liz down.

"Later Liz," I murmured "let's not leave Yara all alone."

"No no, don't let me stop you" said Yara, with more than a hint of sarcasm, "I see some friends of mine anyway."

Liz didn't need more invitation. She grabbed my hand and dragged me off. I barely had time to give Yara an apologetic shrug before I was pulled inside.

I followed Liz back through the press of bodies, and up the stairs. Through the kitchen and into the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

We tried two of the three bedroom doors. One was locked, and the second we avoided because of the moans we heard coming from the room behind it. The third door was locked as well, and we were about to give up hope when we heard someone calling from behind us.

"Where are you guys going?"

I turned to find my friend Sam. This was his house and his party, and, I realized belatedly, his room we were trying to get in to.

"Uh, just trying to get away from everyone for a bit you know, just to chill for a sec" I said.

"Yea we totally just want to chill for a second. We're not going to be doing anything else, I promise," added Liz coyly.

He looked between us and the door skeptically before reaching into his pocket.

"Here," he said with a resigned sigh, "just lock the door again when you're done."

Sam tossed me a set of keys before turning and walking away.

"Thanks Sammy!" Liz called after him as I turned and unlocked the door.

"And clean up after yourselves!" he called back without turning around.

Liz followed me through and closed the door behind us and we kicked off our shoes before diving at each other. She tackled me onto the bed in the center of the room, and as I fell backwards she straddled me, kissing me deeply and reaching down to squeeze me through my pants.

She gave me a vulpine grin and began to run her hand up and down the outside of my pants, her deft fingers teasing me with enough pressure to make me shiver, but not nearly as much as I wanted.

I brought my hands up to the hem of her shirt and pulled it upward. For a moment her head and arms were tangled up in the cloth and I took the opportunity to lean in and press kisses from her neck down to her chest, my hands going to her back to unclasp her bra. As she freed herself, the bra fell off her as well, and her beautiful pillowy breasts spilled free.

They were as pale as her skin, and capped with large, dark pink nipples. I grabbed one and felt the nipple stiffen as my fingers brushed over it. Encouraged, I brought my head up and took the nipple in my mouth, gently sucking and swirling with my tongue. The soft skin was soon slick with saliva, and I switched my mouth to the other nipple. Meanwhile, my hand came up and continued the work my mouth had begun, softly pinching and teasing in a way I knew drove her crazy

Liz moaned a little as I continued, and I felt her hips grind into me involuntarily as my hand and mouth coordinated to drive her to new heights of arousal.

I felt her hands grasp my shirt and had to pull back as she lifted it off me. She pushed me back on the bed and ran her teeth down the side of my neck, sending lightning coursing through my body from the point of contact. She trailed kisses, and the occasional nibble, down the front of my chest and stomach before undoing my belt and zipper and yanking at my pants. I lifted my hips to help, and, in a moment, I was completely naked.

Liz's eyes flashed mischievously, and she resumed her kisses. This time she did not stop at my stomach but continued down until she had run kisses all the way up my length. The soft, light press of her lips was driving me wild and just as I was about to ask her --no-- beg her to touch me, she opened her mouth and enveloped me.

The sensation was incredible. Hot and wet, she was clamping down on me with suction and using her tongue to add pressure exactly where she knew I needed it. We stayed like that for a while, Liz bobbing her head up and down and me frozen with pleasure. The soft wet sounds she was making only added to my arousal, and I never wanted this to stop.

Positioned as we were, with me sitting on the edge of the bed and Liz kneeling on the ground in front of me with her back to the door, I was the only one who could see the door gently swing open a little, as if a light breeze had pushed it. I was torn, on the one hand Liz was making me feel amazing and I didn't want to stop her, on the other, we had clearly forgotten to lock the door behind us and now anyone could stumble in on us.

Before I could make a decision, a familiar pair of warm dark eyes peeked around the slightly ajar door. It was Yara.

Our eyes met and she held my gaze. I had thought she had opened the door by mistake but as she stood there, watching, I could see the desire written in her face. Without breaking eye contact with Yara I put a hand on Liz's shoulder to stop her ministrations.

"Liz," I said, "it looks like we have a guest."

Liz turned around, covering her chest with her hands as best she could, and started when she saw Yara's head poking around the door.

"Yara?" she said, "what are you doing here?"

"Oh, um, I was just looking for you guys" Yara blurted, snapping her head back out into the hallway, "but now I've found you and you're clearly busy so I'll just-- I'll just leave you to it then."

Liz tuned back towards me and winked, her smile was sharp and sly.

"Wait, Yara" she said. The door cracked back open and Yara's face reemerged.

"Were you watching us?" asked Liz.

"What! No, of course not why would you even ask that," replied Yara quickly, turning red.

Liz dropped her hands from her chest. "Don't lie to me Yara, I thought we were best friends? You were watching us, weren't you?" she said teasingly.

Yara struggled to speak for a moment before silently nodding and looking down at her feet. Suddenly the words left her like they had been under pressure. "Don't-- don't hate me please it's just that you kept hugging me and every time I would feel your tits press into me and normally it's no big deal but I just started thinking about you and getting more and more turned on and then you left with Mark and I figured if I just got a peek I could just stop thinking about it but now--"

"You could have just asked you know." Liz's soft voice stopped Yara's onslaught of words in its tracks.

"What?" she asked, unsure of herself.

"You could have just asked, if you wanted to watch -- hell, if you wanted to join -- I think it would be fun and I'm sure Mark doesn't mind sharing me with you." I nodded my agreement. "So come inside and close the door. Sit down in that chair and watch if you want."

Yara was clearly stunned, but after a moment she walked into the room, closed and locked the door behind her, and sat down at the desk chair facing us.

"There," said Liz, "isn't that better? Now," she turned back to me, "lay on the bed with your head over here" she indicated the near side of the bed.

"Yes ma'am" I murmured as I positioned myself. From my spot on the bed I could see Liz undoing the button and zipper on her jeans. She faced away from where Yara was sitting and bent at the waist as she pulled them down, throwing a sultry look behind her as she did.

Her black thong came off next. Now naked, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. In this position she was facing Yara, and before Liz lowered herself down fully I caught sight of the other girl sitting stiff as a board with her thighs pressed tightly together, nearly unblinking as she started at my girlfriend.

Liz fully rested her weight on me and, knowing what she wanted, got to work. I pressed my tongue, wide and flat, over her clit, tasting her and teasing her with a few quick strokes. I could hear Liz moaning from above me and saw her hands come up to pinch at her own nipples. I pressed my lips around Liz's clit and sucked, using my tongue to stimulate the now more exposed bundle of nerves.

"Go on Yara, you can touch yourself, I know you want to," Liz said from above me, and I heard Yara's sharp intake of breath, along with a quiet moan as she pleasured herself.

I continued to work on Liz, and her moans grew steadily more frequent. Her hips bucked into me, grinding herself into my face as she neared orgasm. Yara was moaning louder as well, her timidness fading as she watched her friend be pleasured.

"You keep staring at my tits Yara," said Liz, "do you want to come suck on them for me?"

I didn't hear Yara's reply but I could tell when she scrambled over and locked her lips over one of Liz's nipples because Liz shuddered in pleasure.

"Just like that Yara, don't stop sucking, I'm nearly there" Liz gasped out. Suddenly I felt her legs tighten on the sides of my head.

"I'm nearly-- aaahyess!" she moaned as she came.

Her legs continue to twitch for a moment or so after she came but once she got control of herself she rolled off of me and pulled Yara in for a deep kiss. I saw Yara's eyes snap open in surprise as Liz pressed her tongue into her friend's mouth, both girls seemed to be enjoying the kiss profoundly.

Liz pulled back and turned Yara to face me before sitting down in the chair that Yara had previously occupied.

"You've had your fun Yara, now I want to watch you two"

Yara began to pull her clothes off, trying (and for the most part succeeding) to put on a show. Liz ran a hand down her own body before spreading her legs and slowly rubbing herself as she watched.

"Are you sure you're OK with this?" I asked Yara as she finished stripping.

Blushing a bit, she replied, "Liz isn't the only one that I've been into for a while. Once you guys started dating, I realized I was jealous. I wanted her and I wanted you, but you had each other, and I had to content myself with just being friends with you both."

Her eyes glinted and her timid expression melted into a smile.

"But now I get to have you both. What do you say we put on a bit of a show for Liz?"

"What to do have in mind?" I responded mirroring her grin.

Yara had me scoot back on the bed so only my calves hung off the edge. She stood facing away from Liz in the chair with her feet on either side of my knees, and bent at the waist. Keeping her legs straight, she took me in her mouth, showing off her athleticism and fully exposing herself to Liz as she did so. Yara began to bob her head up and down and I could hear moans and the wet sounds of Liz touching herself from her chair.

We stayed in that position for a minute, Yara's warm mouth and surprisingly skilled tongue sending waves of pleasure up and down my length.

Liz's moans had grown louder and more frequent, and when Yara reached a hand back and began to touch herself she seemed to reach a breaking point.

"Fuck, this is too hot" she said and stood from the chair. She gently moved Yara's hand out of the way and replaced it with her mouth.

With Liz's face pressed between her legs Yara moaned, deep and long. Her lips were still wrapped around me and as her moan vibrated into me. The pleasure was almost overwhelming, and I suddenly found myself on the brink.

"Yara I'm close!" I strangled out as another moan tore out of her.

In a flash, Yara's lips had disappeared as Liz stood and pulled her off me.

"Don't finish him we need to share the first one!" she said, kneeling, and pulling Yara down with her.

Liz grabbed Yara's hand with hers and moved them out to grab me. Their fingers interlaced as they began to stroke me furiously, pressing their bodies together in front of me.

The feeling of two hands working on me at once would have been enough to send me over the edge, add the sight of the two of them naked and squeezing their bodies against each other and it was all over for me.

The pleasure burned through me and as the first jets of white cum shot out of me and landed on the girls' necks and chests. My orgasm echoed through me, and as it slowly faded I slumped back on the bed. I closed my eyes for a moment, basking in the afterglow and determined to remember every moment of this evening.

I opened my eyes to the sight of Liz and Yara kissing again. They pressed against each other, spreading my cum across their breasts as they poured their passion into each other.

Liz broke the embrace and looked down at herself. Her chest was covered in thick lines of cum, it was slowly sliding down the swell of her breasts and a drop was forming on the end of a nipple.

She glanced back up at Yara and smirked.

"Clean me up Yara" she said, in a tone that was playful but still felt like a command.

Yara obediently bent forward, extending her tongue and running it up Liz's breasts, scooping up cum as she did so. She paused at the nipple, taking the time to gently suck on it and drawing a moan out of Liz. She continued lapping up cum, switching breasts after she had finished the first and continuing to provoke soft sounds of pleasure from Liz.

Then Liz leaned forward, mirroring Yara's own actions she ran her tongue over Yara's breasts, cleaning them of cum as she did so.

I was transfixed. My refractory period is normally at least a half hour but the sight of my girlfriend and friend licking and sucking on each other's breasts had me standing firm in minutes.

I climbed off the bed and sidled up behind Liz, pressing my lips to her neck as I did. She shivered at the contact, and I raised my lips to murmur into her ear.

"You know babe, I don't think Yara has gotten to cum yet. Do you think we should give her some undivided attention?"

"That is great idea Mark, I go high you go low?"

"Sounds perfect"

We rose in unison and stepped to either side of Yara, whose eyes were wide, unsure of what we were about to do. As one we both grabbed an arm and marched her back to the increasingly disheveled bed, having her lie down on it.

Liz straddled Yara's stomach and leaned in to kiss her. As she did that, I knelt behind her and set to work finishing what Liz had started earlier. I began to lick and suck, quickly finding Yara's clit and devoting my attention to it. My world narrowed to my lips and tongue, using them to drive Yara closer and closer to release.

Release, as it turned out, was not far off. I can hardly blame her, the pleasure derived from the full focus of two people is overpowering. Yara's legs locked around my head, pushing me in as much as they could and ensuring I couldn't pull away even if I had wanted to.

I didn't want to; my lips were locked in place, and I was moving my tongue as fast as I could. I could taste her arousal with every lick. Though Liz had captured her lips with her own, I could still hear her muffled moans as Yara came. Her hips jerked and I felt her muscles tense. She held like that for several seconds before gently relaxing and removing me from the headlock.

Yara slumped back onto the bed and Liz rolled off her stomach to cuddle up next to her. After wiping off my soaked face I joined them on Yara's other side.

12