Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe that just happened" Yara admitted between us, "I've fantasized about you both separately, but this was better than anything I could have imagined. Do you guys think we could...do this again sometime?"

"I can't speak for Liz, but I had a great time tonight. If she's in, I'm in" I replied.

Liz giggled. "Of course I'm in, Yara blowing you was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I can't wait to watch you two fuck."

She let out a sigh. "Really, I wish we'd all done this sooner. How do you two feel about the three of us dating?"

"Wha-- are you serious?" exclaimed Yara, "you want us to be...what? A polycule?"

"You did say that you were into us both, and honestly Yara, you're mine and Mark's best friend, I want to deepen that relationship."

"I-- Mark, what do you think of this?"

"Well," I replied slowly, "I think I agree with Liz. I care about you a lot Yara, and your attraction definitely wasn't just one-sided. I think I'd like to be more than just friends with you."

"It's your choice of course," Liz chimed in, "but we're yours if you want us."

"Oh. I guess I never thought that was an option. But when you lay it out like that, yea, I want you both. I want to date you both."

"I'm glad," said Liz, and pulled Yara into a deep kiss.

When they broke apart, Yara rolled over and brought my lips down to hers, sealing our new relationship with a passionate kiss.

She sighed contentedly as she rolled back onto her back between me and Liz.

"Should we head back to the party?"

"No," said Liz, "let's just lay here a while, together."

12