Aftershocks Ch. 05: Commitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the small white cartoon unicorns, Alice's pussy winked with wet anticipation. Her gut churned. Her chest felt heavy and hot. Her swelling areolae pushed her stiffening pips upward, begging for kisses.

Eduardo grinned at his victim's physical manifestations. Hooking her legs over his trapeziuses, he hunched forward and obliged her nagging nipples. Despite herself, she mewled her pleasure at the delicious dispatches his plucking lips urgently sent through her body. Intuitively, she sensed her egg factories responding to nature's call.

Leaving off his succulent kisses, Eduardo burrowed his smooth-shaved cheeks between Alice's heaving breasts and motor-boated her sternum. As he noisily shook his jowls side-to-side, she was unable to stop her hands from clasping his head tightly into her cleavage. Then, arching her back, she pushed herself fervently onto his foraging face.

Eduardo slipped Alice's grip and slid to her navel, centered in the scorpion's curved segmented tail. Quickly reclaiming her prize, she tugged his ears and thrust up her tummy. As he drilled his tongue to her belly-button's bottom, she writhed and caterwauled in full surrender. Busily, he wormed his hands under her hoisted hind end and clawed her worn thin pajama pants past her baby moons.

Ducking his chin, Eduardo kissed the scorpion's exposed head then moved straight on to its left pincer's intersection with Alice's hairless clitoral hood. When his tongue tip touched her little man's bald head, she reactively jerked her pelvis. He latched onto her prepuce and smothered its throbbing stub. Squirming her ass violently in his iron grip, she tossed her head as he triggered her pent up passion.

The unbaffled free-flow waterbed was a tempest. With his knees rocking on the increasing waves, Eduardo could not maintain Alice's semi-vertical orientation. Lowering her legs, he broke free from her cunny only so long as it took to strip away her bottoms, then he returned to his breakfast. She vised his temples with her inner thighs and hauled his head hard onto her honeyed slice with frantic fingers.

Alice's biology overtook her fears and all rational thought. As Eduardo wuffled, sucked and probed her hypersensitized pussy, she came again. Intelligible words caught in her throat, but sharp animal cries did not. She yelped and mewled as her third orgasm wracked her from head to toe, but still he did not stop.

Pulling Alice with him by her hips, Eduardo backed down the bed without breaking his seal on her flooding font. Prone on the rolling mattress, with his shins on the trailer's carpeted floor, he parked her heels against the bed frame's wooden edge then spread her knees wide. The improved angle gave him new unimpeded access to her pantry. She shrieked for joy when, stretching as much as physics would allow, he tongue-fucked her G-spot.

With her fourth crisis passed, Alice caved in on herself. The waterbed rocked gently under her shoulders as she basked quiet and satisfied. Her closed eyes fluttered while she smiled and momentarily forgot the coercion which brought with it her glowing altered state. Had her eyes been open, and her mind more clear, she might have noticed her dream lover had forgotten nothing.

Eduardo stood and silently considered the next training phase. His resurrected ram was ready and his regenerated balls achingly argued for additional relief. Yielding to his great gonads' entreaties, he eased himself carefully back onto the bed to line up his shot. The lagoon beneath him displaced his weight, but the water surge was insufficient to disturb Alice's fuzzy world.

Dropping to a push-up position, Eduardo nudged his red bulb against Alice's slick shining slit, then entered her before she knew it. His rude arrival shocked her from her bliss, but was not unwelcomed by her body. Her horny wet cunt collapsed and tightly hugged his probing fat peg. Ineffectively, she beat his broad back with weak fists and screeched, "No, Señor Guerrero! Please! NO!"

"Oh, yes, mi pruebita," Eduardo growled. "Make no mistake, you are my own little slut. It is time to be very nice to me again." He slammed into Alice's twat as far as his four-incher would go. She grunted and struck her balled up hands on his spine in feeble protest. He had golfed in rain that was heavier than her light hits and he was determined to hole-out.

Pulling back, Eduardo drove forward again. Not long enough to reach Alice's cervix, his cock was more than wide enough for her petite pussy. The thick shaft stretched her contracting walls while his velvet helmet scraped her tunnel's roof and floor. Every powerful stroke raked her G-spot and inflamed her need anew.

Hating herself for it, but loving how she felt, Alice pulled up her legs and entwined Eduardo's humping hips. She quit hitting him and scratched her inner itch through his muscles. Her crabbing fingers clawed him from nape to coccyx. She bounced her butt up and down on the rolling mattress.

Alice's active engagement spurred Eduardo to greater effort, but did nothing to prolong his self-control. He felt his rising tide's inevitable breakout would soon be upon him and in her. Excitedly, he gasped, "I'm gonna come, chica... Get ready..." With a final lunge he crushed his short-and-curlies against her soft bald pubes and ejaculated, "¡FIESTA!"

Like she never had with Chet, or any other boy or man, Alice came hard around Eduardo's crashing cock. She screamed, "YES! Oh, God! YES!" He grinned maniacally, then silenced her with a lustful lock-down kiss. Her twisting tongue drove past his teeth and fucked his mouth as hard as he was fucking her.

Burst upon burst, Eduardo's short hose shot his spring-loaded semen deep up Alice's alley. Millions of seed contended in her dark wet warmth. Her clutching Kegels coaxed every one last one to enter the fray. Meanwhile, far from the maddening crowd, an optimally ripe egg waited to reward a single surviving swimmer.

When the tumult was long gone, Eduardo's softened prick retracted from Alice on its own. Wasted, they lay together half-asleep and unaware. The in-window air conditioner kicked on and chilled the sweat on their naked bodies. Waking to reality once again, she quietly asked with a flat affect, "Are you finished, now, señor?"

Eduardo was disappointed by the resignation he sensed in his bimbo, but he chalked it up to low-energy following her multiple orgasms and his powerful performance. Rolling off the bed, he answered, "Yes, mi pruebita. That will be enough for this morning. I'm sorry I can't stay any longer, but I have errands to run."

Alice said nothing. She watched listlessly from the waterbed as Eduardo took his time dressing, then exited the trailer through the back door in the bedroom. Alone once more, she set her jaws and stared at the ceiling through narrowed eyes as she thought, "Goddammit! I can't take this shit! I wonder if that cocktail server position is still open at the Spa Hotel."


12