Aftershocks Ch. 07: Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish, meanwhile, had her own desires to address. Without breaking the longest most wonderful kiss she could imagine, she continued to maul Luz's mountain while she rose on her knees to a hunched crouch. Driving her free hand between her tightly closed legs, she pumped her fingers in her twat and fanned her clitty with her thumb. Luz, suffering sweetly, clawed madly at her abandoned right tit and pinched its nipple hard.

Completing the triple play, Peri reached her left hand behind her pert butt, jammed her thumb into her ass and her middle two fingers inside her grateful gash. Wiggling wildly, she got off as Luz squirted in her mouth and Trish, in her own crisis, cried into Luz' larynx. While their physical and emotional discharges seemed everlasting, they, in fact, swiftly subsided. Drained to their spiritual limit, the threesome lay lax; satisfied beyond any expectation they may have had five minutes earlier.

Peri moved first. Crawling to the headboard, she leaned back and peeled off her panties. Trish raised her head and remarked, "Oh, that's right... we said, show us your and we'll show you ours." Sitting back on her haunches, she wriggled out from her favorite coral nylon bikini briefs and exclaimed, while triumphantly pointing at her carrot-orange cunt's coif, "There! See for yourself if I wasn't lying!"

Luz dragged herself up and laid back on the headboard beside Peri as she peered in astonishment, first at Trish's fox-faced fur icon, then at Peri's golden brown Hidden Mickey. In an epiphany, she knew the only commonality between her, her sisters, and the three topiaries was her abuelo. Relieved that she had not lost her mind, she understood, at last, who had shaved her coño. The only remaining question was: When did it happen that she should have been so unaware?

Dismissing the thought, Luz said sincerely, "Those are really something! And, you know what? You two are, too!" With a happy grin, she stretched out her arms and gathered her naked comrades in to her own bareness and hugged them hard.

As the girls' six tits squashed against each other, Luz sighed and said, "This has been a really important, but busy, day. I'm totally beat. Can we end the party part of the pajama party and just go to sleep without pajamas?" Laughing at herself, she kicked her legs under the destroyed blanket and top sheet, then scooted down until only her head was visible above the covers. Peri and Trish laughed aloud and quickly cocooned themselves with her. In seconds they were all adrift in dreamland, notwithstanding the bright ceiling light they had neglected to turn off.

In the second bedroom, Mariana's orgasmic glow faded, but not the deep satisfaction and well-being it engendered. Wrapped like a blanket around her father-lover, she held him tight in their missionary position as she worked her Kegels to draw out his last essence before he shrank from her grip. Carter was only too happy to remain embedded. Plastered chest-to-chest, they kissed repeatedly; sometimes lightly, but, at other times with more prolonged vigor.

At length, Mari nuzzled into Carter's ten o'clock bristles and buzzed, "Don't leave me, Papá."

Misunderstanding, Carter replied, "Never. You found me and I will always be here for you."

"No, no," Mariana protested. Clarifying, she continued, "I mean now. Tonight. Stay with me. Hold me until morning."

Alarm bells rang in Carter's head. Unconcerned about Peri, or Trish, since they well knew he fucked other women, and he specifically had informed Peri about doing his daughter in Palm Springs, he was very concerned for Luz' sake. He had not had any opportunity to update her program to accept an intimate relationship between him and her mother. Cautiously, he answered, "That's probably unwise, Little Girl. Remember, we were going to be discreet and not let anyone, especially Luz, in on our secret?"

Mari nodded sagely, but countered, "Yes, but your girlfriends will know, since I am going to be living here. We cannot walk on eggs. We must break them to make an omelet. As for Luz, well, I think I could explain to her the facts of life. I did it before, when she was only eight years old."

Carter held himself in check. He did not laugh outright at his daughter's mixed metaphor about eggs, although he took her point nonetheless. He pushed back, "That may all be as you say, but it's still usually better to build bridges rather than brashly wade into water where the depth is unknown."

Mariana appreciated the argument, but refused to give in easily. Appealing to emotion, she pouted the least bit and lowered her voice as she begged, "Please, Papá? It is one thing we have never done. How I would love to kiss you awake after holding you in my arms all night. Don't be mean. Say 'yes' and make love to me again."

Bushed after a long day with a glorious finishing fuck, Carter relented. "Alright, Mari, let's spend the night together." As he spoke the words his mind conjured up the Rolling Stones rocking their 1967 hit. Shaking the image, he continued with a proviso, "But let's set the alarm for five o'clock. That's an hour before the alarm in my bedroom will go off and it'll give me time to grab a blanket and sheet from the closet and get set up on the couch like I told the girls I was going to do. Okay?"

Mariana's eyes glistened with tears as she pulled Carter impossibly closer to her heart and exclaimed, "¡Oh si, Papá, muy bien! ¡Gracias! ¡Te quiero mucho!"

Three hours later, Luz awoke for no reason she knew. Laying between Peri and Trish, she listened to their relaxed respiration as she stared at the overhead light. Carefully she wormed her way from between them, walked to the wall switch, flipped it off, then decided that while she was up, she might as well get a drink in the kitchen. As she wandered the hall and exited between a granite counter on her left and the breakfast nook on her right, she notice, straight ahead, the couch in the living room was unoccupied.

"Maybe Yayo suffers insomnia, sometimes, " Luz wondered, as she scanned the open dining room and kitchen for her grandfather. Seeing no one, she stepped into the nook and peered through the glass slider. The moon, just past full, flooded the backyard like a Klieg light, but there were only low Sierra Madre palms, pampas grass clumps and stately Areca palms to be seen. Exercising due diligence, she switched on the patio lights and garden tiki torches but only further illuminated the empty poolside furniture.

Satisfied her abuelo was not wandering outside, Luz postponed her drink and went exploring. Perhaps he was working in the home office she had seen when she helped him put her mother's suitcases in the spare bedroom. Moving back toward the master bedroom, she turned right at the shorter side hall and headed toward its end. There was no light visible beneath the office door, but she opened it all the same and assured herself that it was as vacant as every other place she had looked.

Pivoting to return to the kitchen for her water, Luz postulated, "Perhaps he is the kind of man to go for a drive when he cannot sleep... I do not know him well enough to know." Then, as she was about to pass the guest room a second time, she heard a sleeper's cough behind the door and was certain the sound did not come from her mother. Startled, she stopped dead and cocked her ear, waiting for another night noise.

After several silent seconds, Luz' curiosity required her to investigate further. Slowly she twisted the knob and pushed the door open. Moonlight, filtering through half-shut blinds and open window sheers, washed the room with a pale silver-blue patina. In the double bed, with covers up to their waists, Mariana, in deep slumber, spooned against Carter's bare back.

Quickly Luz stepped back and drew the door closed. As the lock snicked into place, she swallowed the lump in her throat and wondered, "Why am I surprised that Yayo is with Mamá? She must feel the same love for him that I do. And he said to me that love is never wrong if it is truly felt." Walking to the kitchen to get her delayed drink, she reasoned, "It will be best if I wait for them to tell me. Then, I can act surprised and happy. And, unless Yayo says something, neither Mamá, nor Peri or Trish need to know that I, too, am his lover."

12