Kevin and Dawn Pt. 01

Story Info
Step-sister's teasing sends brother out of control.
4.7k words
4.5
62.4k
97

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Kevin and Dawn

Part-1

Although Kevin and Dawn were step-kids, they coincidentally shared the same birthday, and had grown up with the same closeness as if they were actual twins.

After each had independently discovered the glories of masturbation, they secretly began trying to get glimpses of the other sibling naked.

Dawn was the first to figure out that her brother was sneaking peeks at her, and it gave her a little thrill to know that he found her sexy. As a result, she began giving him more opportunities to see her body, like having her bikini top "accidentally" untie in the pool, and "absentmindedly" leaving her bedroom door half open while she was getting dressed.

His bedroom was at the other end of a short hallway from her brother's, and as she would stand in front of the opening getting dressed or undressed, she imagined him in the dark in his room stroking his boner at the sight of her nakedness. Her little teasing game never failed to make her wet. At the time, she didn't even know that being an exhibitionist was a thing.

One day, when they were home alone, she decided to take her tease to the next level. She knew that Kevin was in his room—pretending to play video games—and that he was most likely watching her through his own partially-open door.

She gave him a good long show of her nakedness, which included her standing and facing him with her tits and pussy fully exposed to his gaze while she had her head thrown back brushing her long hair. She then turned around, and bent over at the waist to brush it the other way. The result—the purpose, actually—was that she was giving him a prefect view of her compact, naked ass.

As she stroked her hair from her neck up and over her hanging head, she moved her legs slightly apart as if to keep her balance, and she wondered if he could see the wetness that her show was producing at her pussy lips. She imagined that he could, and she also imagined him with his pants around his ankles and stroking his hard-on because of it.

The thought of him jerking off while staring at her glistening pussy turned her on so much that, still bent over with her naked ass facing directly at her brother, she reached up between her legs and slid her fingers through her pussy lips. She had never touched herself while showing off for her brother before, and the added nastiness of it sent a spectacular thrill through her body.

She rubbed and squeezed her slick pussy lips, smearing the wetness all around, and then she crooked her middle finger and pushed it up inside her cunt-hole.

She spread her legs farther apart and pushed the digit in as deep as she could while grinding her fist around against her pussy. She then began sliding the finger in and out, quickly picking up speed and making sloshy wet sounds as she finger-fucked her cunt in—hopefully—full view of her brother. She wondered if he could hear the wet slapping of her fist against her sopping pussy. Imagining that he could, she slapped even harder.

The effect of openly finger-fucking her cunt while her bother "secretly" watched, and of the forceful smacks she was giving her wet pussy had her cunt on fire.

Needing more than her finger could provide, she took the hairbrush—which she had used as a dildo many times—and in one slow push inserted its fat handle up her cunt. Then, with her other hand on her bed to steady herself, and with her head hanging down and her eyes closed, she began fucking her cunt. All the while she was envisioning Kevin beating his stiff cock furiously at her sexy show, and it turned her on like never before!

Lost in the reverie of the thick-handled hairbrush sliding in and out of her cunt and the image of her brother pounding his dick while he watched her fucking herself, she never even noticed when he walked into her room, completely naked, and sporting the stiffest hard-on he had probably ever had.

It startled her when he grabbed her around the waist, and she yelped a small, "Oh!" as he lifted her off her feet, flipped her over, and landed her on her bed on her back.

In the quick motion the hairbrush became disengaged from her cunt, but almost as soon as she was on her back, Kevin had her legs pushed wide apart, and had his face planted in her wet pussy. As he ground his mouth against the soft, soaking wet folds of flesh, and snaked his tongue up and down through her slit, she let out another "Ohhh!" and put her hands on the back of his head to force him even tighter against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Kev!" she moaned as his tongue wormed its way as far inside her as he could force it. "Oh, yeah! Do it, bro! Eat my pussy! Shove your tongue up my little cunt-hole!"

When he had thrown off all of his clothes and headed for his sister's room with the single thought of eating the juicy cunt that she was obviously teasing him with, he wasn't sure what her reaction was going to be. But he didn't care, either. If she was going to tease him like that, what did she expect was going to happen?

Encouraged by her positive reaction and the fact that she was now holding her own legs spread far apart, he stuck out his tongue and began bobbing his head, giving her a tongue-fuck and mashing his face into the sloppy wet folds of her pussy with each bob.

She wound her fingers into his hair and began beating his face into her pussy, masturbating with her brother's face and tongue.

As she felt her orgasm quickly building, she said, "Stick your finger in me, Kev! Finger-fuck my hot little cunt! Shit, you're gonna make me cum, bro!"

As he pushed his finger up her wet cunt-hole, she pulled his face upward, and told him, "Suck on my clit! Wiggle your tongue on it and suck at the same time!"

He eagerly complied, and as he found the protruding little nub that he had only ever seen in Internet porn, she moaned, and said, "Oh, yeah! Right there! Oh, fuck, bro!"

Sucking her clit and hammering his finger up her sopping wet cunt-hole had her racing toward her orgasm, but she wanted more. She found the hairbrush on the bed, and pushed it between her legs and against Kevin's flying fist.

"Fuck me with this, Kev!" she told him, "Fuck my cunt and make me cum! Make me cum all over your face!"

Kevin began ramming the fat handle up his sister's cunt while continuing to lap and suck on her clit, and he could hear and taste the wetness of her pussy building quickly. He sped up his strokes of the hairbrush in and out of her pussy, just like he always sped up his own strokes when he jerked off and was right on the edge of cumming.

Suddenly, she let out a high-pitched squeal, and her cunt gushed a small river of cum into his mouth and all over his hand.

He continued sucking and fucking, and her cunt continued to pump wave after wave of salty pussy juice into his face.

Finally, she pushed his face away from her pussy, and the hairbrush from her cunt, and after a few long breath-catching pants, she said, "That was fucking awesome!" As she sat up on the bed she lifted his head up, and then she kissed him hard, savoring the taste of her own cunt juice that soaked his face. When she broke the kiss, she added, "Now it's my turn!"

She stood up, lifting him to his feet at the same time, and then dropped to her knees in front of him.

His rock-hard cock, drooling pre-cum, stood straight out in front of her face, and she opened her lips, leaned forward, and took the glistening head into her mouth. She sucked lightly, and swirled her tongue all over the spongy knob.

She had always imagined that when a guy's dick got hard, the entire thing would be stiff, so the squishy texture of her brother's cock-head came as a surprise, but she liked it. She sucked on it harder, playfully getting it to squish and deform in her mouth, and she even tried to poke her tongue into the tiny pee-hole.

Being the first cock she ever had in her mouth, the taste was a new—and pleasant—experience, too. The slight saltiness of his pre-cum mixed with the muskiness of his sweat to produce a sensation that was amazingly arousing all by itself.

"Oh, fuck, sis!" Kevin moaned as he looked down at his sister's pretty lips encircling his boner—an image that was a hundred times better in reality than any of the images he had conjured up in his head while jerking off.

Dawn pulled back, and let the head of her brother's cock escape her lips with a slight pop! She looked up at him, and with a smile, she said, "Do you like that?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she said. "Keep doing it, sis! Please!"

"Doing what?" she asked.

"What?" he replied. How could she not know what he meant?

"Tell me what you want me to do, big brother," she said with an impish grin. "Tell me what you want me to do with the fat, hard cock you have sticking in my face. Talk dirty to me, bro. That kinda turns me on."

"I ... I want you to give me a blowjob, sis!" he said. "Please?"

She gave his fat cock-head another suck, and then with a wicked-but-sexy curl to her lips, she said," Don't ask me, big brother; tell me!"

He finally got that she wanted him to be nasty to her, and although it surprised him, it turned him on even more.

He wound his fingers into the hair at the back of her head, and took his raging boner in his other fist. Holding her head still, he pumped his cock in front of her face to get a good drop of pre-cum to ooze out of the pee-hole.

As her brother jerked his cock with one hand, he tightened his grip in Dawn's hair with the other. But instead of hurting, the pain of her hair being pulled was surprisingly arousing to her. She held her mouth wide open, waiting for him to push his dick into it and to tell her what he wanted her to do to it.

But instead, he commanded her, "Close your mouth!" She did, and then he wiped the drooling, spongy dick-head across her lips, over her nose, and up and down both of her cheeks.

Finally, he pressed it against her lips, and growled, "Now open up and suck on my fat dick, you little cock-tease!"

She had barely relaxed her lips, when he drove his dick into her mouth all the way to the back of her throat, and the sudden jab at her gag reflex made her convulse slightly. He stopped pushing, but he didn't pull his prick back out, either. Instead, he held his cock-head just a fraction of an inch off his sister's limit, and almost snarled at her, "Oh, fuck, yeah, little tease! You look fucking hot with my stiff cock shoved in your mouth! Now suck on it! Give your big brother a fucking blowjob!"

As she eagerly sucked and pushed her tongue around the fat cock filling her mouth, he tightened the grip of his fingers snarled in her hair and he started bobbing her head back and forth. At the same time he wrapped his other fingers around the still-exposed portion of his dick, and began jerking off, slapping her lips with each pull of her head onto his cock.

As he bobbed her sucking mouth up and down his dick, he taunted her, "What a nasty little sis I have! Fucking your own cunt with a hairbrush for me to watch, letting me eat your dripping pussy, and now giving my big stiff boner a blowjob!"

The filthy narrative—about her—turned her on, and she agreed with an emphatic, but muffled, "Mmm!" around her mouthful of hard cock.

After watching his sister shoving her hairbrush up her cunt, then pouncing on her to eat her pussy, and now having her suck is cock, Kevin could feel his orgasm coming on quickly. But he didn't want to blow his load, yet. If he could, he'd make this last for hours, but he knew that was going to be impossible!

He pulled Dawn's mouth off of his cock, and tilted her head up to look at him. "You know what happens to nasty girls, sis?"

"They get their mouth fucked by their big brother's fat cock!" she answered.

He lifted her to her feet, spun her around, and as he sat down on the bed, he pulled her across his lap. "No!" he said. "They get their teasing, nasty little asses spanked!"

"No!" she said, squirming and bringing a hand up to protect her naked upturned ass.

He took her hand and pulled it up behind her back, easily overpowering her—which was really not all that difficult. Her instinct was to pull away from getting her ass slapped, but in her super-aroused state, a piece of her brain was looking forward to it.

With his stiff dick rubbing up against her squirming belly, he brought his hand down with a stinging slap on one of her nicely-rounded ass cheeks.

She yelped, "Ouch! No!" as her leg jerked in reaction to the snap of pain. But to her surprise, that sting on her ass seemed to send a jolt of electricity right to her pussy.

She was confused about why a painful slap on her ass would make her pussy tingle, but in her fevered state, she wasn't about to dwell on it. For whatever reason, it felt good and she wanted more.

She stopped fighting him, and when he brought his hand down on her other cheek, she still jumped, but then instantly welcomed the jolt that the burst of pain sent to her cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" she said as she wiggled her ass in her brother's lap. But she wasn't trying to squirm away, now; she was willingly anticipating the next blow.

He brought his hand down on the same already-pink spot he had slapped before. Its tenderness intensified the searing sting, but it also amplified the lightning bolt that flashed through her whole cunt and sent its electric charge to her pussy-lips and her clit.

"Oh, fuck!" she repeated.

He brought his hand down on her other cheek a second time, and as she flinched—much less now—he said, "Does my nasty sister like getting her cute little ass slapped?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she answered. "My pussy is on fucking fire!"

He brought his hand down again, and replied, "What kind of pussy?"

It took her a second to process what he meant, but then she answered, "My nasty, cock-teasing pussy! My burning, fucking cunt that needs to feel her big brother's fingers shoved up it!"

He landed another blow on her ass, and then, letting go of her wrist—which he no longer needed to restrain, anyway—he spread her ass cheeks with one hand, and slid two fingers of the other hand up and down through her sopping wet pussy. Slick with her pussy juice, he rubbed his fingertips over the little pucker of her asshole, lewdly exposed between the fingers of his other hand.

Dawn tensed up. Although the pressure of his fingertips grinding against her sphincter felt good—enhanced by the nastiness of it—she had never stuck anything up her butt before, and she was unsure that she wanted to try it. But at the same time, her super-aroused brain was holding her back from actually telling him no.

Kevin felt his sister tense and clench her butt muscles when he pressed his fingertips against the pucker of her asshole. Although she didn't tell him not to, he decided not to try to push a finger into the tight little opening. Even in his super-horny state, he saw that that might have been taking the nastiness a little too far, and he certainly didn't want to break the spell of what was going on.

He made a final few kneading circles around his sister's asshole, and then slid his fingers back down through her crack and between her wet pussy lips. He flicked his fingertips over her clit, and then slid them upward. He twisted his hand back and forth, rotating his fingers teasingly between her soaked lips, right at the entrance to her cunt-hole, but not quite inside.

"What do you want me to do, sis?" he teased her. "Does nasty-girl have any requests?"

"Oh, fuck, Kev!" she answered. "Shove your fingers up my hot fucking cunt! Finger-fuck my pussy! Jesus, you have me so frigging horny right now!"

He pushed his middle and index fingers up her cunt, while at the same time extending his thumb to rub across her asshole. He shoved his fingers as deep into his sister's cunt-hole as he could, and then held his fist mashed hard against her pussy lips as his thumb wiggled against her butt-hole.

"Oh, shit!" she moaned. "Fuck it, Kev! Fuck my cunt and rub my little asshole! I'm going to fucking cum again! Make me cum, big brother!"

He started jamming his fingers in and out of his sister's cunt and grinding his thumb hard across her little pucker with each stroke.

"Oh, shit" she repeated, and managed to get her hand up between Kevin's legs, and around the knob of his drooling cock. The position was too awkward to jerk him off, but she was able to hold his spongy, well-lubricated cock-head in her fist and twist it around.

He groaned as his sister "polished his knob," and he picked up the pace of his finger-fucking up her cunt. His pent-up orgasm was building quickly, and he hammered away at her pussy the way he would be pounding his own cock if he had it in his hand.

Suddenly, Dawn tensed up, let out a long squeal, and her cunt gushed around Kevin's jabbing fingers and all over his hand.

At the moment that she started cumming and her whole body tensed up, Dawn's fist involuntarily clenched around her brother's cock-head. The tight grip wasn't painful, but it did halt his quickly-ascending orgasm.

Dawn let out a long, growled, "Ahhh!" as her brother continued fucking his fingers up her gushing cunt and rubbing her excited little asshole.

After half a dozen or more pussy spasms, Dawn had to reach back and push her brother's hand away from her sensitized cunt. But she immediately spun off his lap, and onto her knees. With her brother still sitting on the bed, she plunged her mouth over his fat cock, taking it all the way to the back of her throat.

She wrapped her fingers around its base and began short jerking strokes as she began bobbing her head.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, sis!" he moaned. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna blow my fucking load right in your gorgeous mouth!"

Although the nastiness of that appealed to her, especially in her fevered state, she didn't want him to cum in her mouth. Not because she was afraid of tasting his hot dick-juice—she actually wanted to try that—but because she wouldn't be able to see it. Whenever she had fantasized about watching her brother jerk off while he was peeking at her, she had imagined seeing his thick sperm shoot out of his tiny pee hole, and it fascinated her. She needed to see that in reality!

She pulled her mouth off of his dick, let go with her hand, and said, "Jerk it off for me! I want to watch you jerk off right in front of me! Squirt on my tits! Squirt on my face! I just need to see your stiff fat cock spurt its hot cum!"

The disappointment of not getting to cum in his sister's mouth was easily overshadowed by the though of jerking off in her face. He had fantasized about her letting him do it, but he never imagined her telling him to do it!

He stood up, wrapped his fist around his spit-slick cock, and began jerking off just inches from his sister's pretty face.

She watched intently as her brother's hand flew up and down the length of his stiff cock. With each stroke, his encircling fingers slipped over the spongy head, making it disappear and then reappear, again. She was mesmerized to be this close to his fat cock-head, watching him squish his fist over it, over and over.

His flying strokes became faster and shorter, and he began to moan. She easily guessed that he was getting ready to shoot his cum in her face, and she closed her lips tightly. Again, not because she didn't want to taste her bother's jism, but because she wanted to feel the hot stringy goo plastering her face, and if she opened her mouth he would probably try to squirt just there.

With a loud, "Oh, fuck, yeah, sis!" his jerking switched to quick little strokes just behind the head and over the first couple inches of his stiff cock.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers
12