Aftershocks Ch. 08: Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter discarded the bandeau and bent his head as La Rose, involuntarily squeezing her shoulder blades together, lifted her treasures up for closer inspection. Closing his fists around the rising hills, he forced their budding peaks to swell all the more, then kissed them as they bloomed within his encircling thumbs and forefingers. She sighed and pressed his hips with her knees. His cock throbbed but had nowhere to go.

Lifting his face from the milk chocolate lozenges, Carter growled to his squirming subject, "You're getting hot again. How about a nice ice cream cone?"

Still in an inexplicable pitch black void, La Rose heard the mellifluous disembodied voice offer a miraculous cure for the surging pangs which were wreaking havoc inside her. She rolled her head on the overstuffed chair's nubby wool upholstery and hoped she would be heard as she whimpered, "Yes, please. Ice cream. Hyunnhh, hurry! So hungry! So hot!"

Carter, crawling forward over La Rose, wedged his knees between her and Montro's big arms. Then, leaning into the chair back, he guided her face to his fat soldier's helmet. A thrill raced through him as he indulged his first fantasy. Grazing her chin with his glans' cleft, he bumped it softly under her bottom lip and breathed onto her short combed-out Afro, "I hope you like vanilla. It's all that's available."

La Rose grabbed Carter's rigid seven-and-a-half-inch staff with her left hand and gave its warm spongy top a long swirling lick. As his seeping pre-cum mixed with her saliva she sighed and closed her teeth behind the flared flange's rim. Her heart soared and her body sang. She cried out in her cavern, "YES! This is the best vanilla, EVER!"

Of course, no words got past the great cock filling La Rose's mouth and blocking her vocal chords. Her heated breath and active tongue, however, ably delivered her message to Carter. He scratched her scalp and rubbed her ears. She bobbed deep and sucked hard.

Carter felt strong, but was concerned for the time. Stealing a glance at his Bulova watch and deciding to go all in, he jammed his tightened ballsack against La Rose's brown chin and erupted into her throat. She swallowed as much spurting semen as she could, as fast as she could. While she wondered to find such a shocking surprise coming from her ice cream cone's center, she had to admit it was a taste sensation and she hoped the voice would bring her another salty vanilla treat soon.

Still cupping La Rose's head with his left hand, Carter extracted his dick with his right and wiped it on her upper lip. She reflexively stuck out her tongue and teased the heavy pulsing under-vein. The cock hopped and shot an errant gob onto her button nose where it hung like forgotten snot. Fingering it away, he poked the jism past her teeth and rubbed it into her gums while she pursed her lips and hungrily sucked for more.

Carter chuckled, "That's right, Baby Brownie: 'Waste not, want not.' But now, it's time to go back to school." He withdrew his cleaned finger, climbed off La Rose and lifted her limp form upright from the chair. Supporting her in a coiled hug, he buzzed into her ear, "Bosc."

Instantly, upon hearing her newly programmed key word, La Rose wakened to her constructed fucktoy persona. Temporally bound to the here and now, she was attuned to her master's commanding voice without a care in the world. She cuddled closely to Carter's chest and captured his semi-flaccid prick in her palm as she purred, "Are we going to do a stimulus-response experiment, Professor?"

Carter's cock voted affirmatively, while he only groaned and said neither 'yea' nor 'nay.' La Rose laughed mischievously as she squeezed his stiffening dick and pressed its broad sensitive head up against her winking slick slot. At the same time, she widened her knees, thrust her hips into his and fucked herself. Suddenly discovering his velvet bell was two inches into her cunt, he dropped his hands to her basketball butt and finished the drive with a slam dunk.

La Rose squeaked as Carter hit her back wall. Clutching his back through his starched dress shirt, she scrabbled her nails over his spine to clamp onto his trapeziuses while she rocked up on her toes to improve his impaling angle. He did her one better and lifted her from the floor by her flexing ass cheeks as he gimbaled his pelvis to gain another half-inch penetration. She scissored his waist with her bent knees as best she could with her tights balled up around her ankles.

Carter coordinated his deep strokes with La Rose's twisting twerks while he pivoted in his stance to maintain his balance. She nipped his neck and nickered her delight. Groaning as her growing weight stressed his forearm muscles, he valiantly pounded away and ignored his cramping calves. Her mind reeled with painful pleasure as he dug his pinching nails hard into her bottom's soft flesh.

Just when Carter feared he could no longer maintain his standing basket-carry, La Rose yelped in his ear and convulsively quivered. At the same time, his second-generation load exploded on her womb's doorstep. Catatonically frozen, the coupled counselor and client swayed together precariously for a ten-second aeon before they melted, then separated. Both sighed their satisfaction as breathing normalized and heartbeats slowed.

"Oh, Professor..." La Rose whispered into Carter's regimental striped silk tie. "That was an awesome result. Can we try to replicate it? Soon?"

Carter grinned at his thrall as he rubbed her bare back. Knowing that time, in her condition, had no real meaning, he had no qualms about making promises. "Yes, Baby Brownie. We'll do more experiments soon. But, right now, I want you to get dressed again."

Minutes later, with La Rose looking very much like she did when she entered his office nearly an hour earlier, Carter said, "Come give me a big kiss, Brownie." When she was again in his arms, he preempted her further obedience by saying, "Presto."

Dumbstruck by her master's trance-triggering word, La Rose collapsed inert against him, held up only by his elbows in her armpits. Carefully, Carter walked her backward to Monstro and arranged her comfortably. After giving her last-minute post-hypnotic instructions to reinforce his dominance in her new world order, he repeated the universal key and roused her from his spell. As she opened her eyes and focused on the darkened office, she asked, "So, is deep breathing all there is to it? Aren't you going to, like, do some hocus-pocus stuff?"

Carter laughed inwardly and thought, "If only you knew." Aloud, he replied, "We're already done, Ms. Washington. You were an admirable subject and we covered a lot of territory, believe me. I think you will find that not only Mr. Harris, but everyone you meet from here on will accord you respect. You will, by your very demeanor, demand it, without being arrogant, of course. I think, though, that we should set a series of follow-up appointments... at least once weekly... between now and Christmas break to check in on how you feel people are treating you. Would you like that?"

La Rose was nonplussed. She looked at her Seiko and thought, "I've been here for fifty-two minutes and I have no idea where the fuck the time went or what happened. But, I feel terrific! This old guy must have done something for me!" Shaking her head, she answered, "Well, about an hour ago I said 'seeing is believing.' I don' even know what you did, or think you did, but I'll come again and let you check it out."

Carter nodded and said to himself, "Oh, yes, Brownie. You'll come again, and again, whenever I say." Smiling at his newest pet, he answered glibly, "Oh, it was just 'hocus-pocus stuff'. But see Ms. Cohen in the office on your way out. She keeps my schedule."

12