Ella the Cat Burglar

Story Info
Ella steals more than just pussies, she steals hearts.
12.8k words
4.57
14k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

[Note to readers: This is a LONG story. It contains many and varied sex scenes, but is narrative driven. |If that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of stroke stories around- though I think and hope that Ella's adventures can help you get off too. My thanks to contributors on the Story Ideas forum for plot suggestions. Any faults belong to me.]

*****

"Ella, do you know why there are suddenly so many Missing Cat posters in the neighbourhood?"

"No idea, Daddy."

Ella hoped that Daddy wasn't looking at her too closely as she spoke, because she could feel the heat of the blush in her cheeks.

"It's sad. You know, people love their cats."

"Well then, Daddy, maybe they shouldn't let them outside where they can get lost."

Ella grinned to herself, again hoping that Daddy was not looking at her.

"The Millers are missing Hermoine, and they never let her out."

Ella laughed out loud, not caring if Daddy heard.

"Then there must be a cat burglar afoot."

"Afoot? Is this an Agatha Christie mystery? And would 'afoot' would refer to the burglar or the burglary?"

Even at eighteen, Daddy still corrected Ella's grammar, and that annoyed her. Maybe that was why she had become a bit of a bad girl.

"God, I hope its not a cozy, Daddy- I like my adventure stories with some spice."

"You're after more action than Miss Marple?"

"God yes, Daddy- after all, even her name is a turn off- "'Miss', as in spinster, as in probably a dried up old virgin."

"That's not the kind of action I meant, Ella."

"Sigh, I know, Daddy, if it was up to you, I'd never have sex."

"Well, I would like grandchildren, but first you should get married."

"And save my virginity til marriage? Geez, Dad, what century do you live in?" Ella wanted to add 'no wonder I'm the way I am,' but swallowed the comment.

Because Ella loved her dad, she did not point out that she had lost her virginity many times over, in fact, she was a busy little fuck bunny for a twenty year old, even a twenty year old college kid who still lived at home. Just thinking about virginity, and its loss, made her nipples swell, and since she wasn't wearing a bra, she was afraid Daddy might notice. Suddenly, Ella found herself wondering whether or not it would really be that bad if Daddy noticed her excitement. He was the most important man in her life, and she fucked strangers and classmates she barely knew, so why not the one man she loved?

Not like she didn't enjoy older lovers. Her first lover, the one she lost that pesky virginity with, had been one of the neighbourhood dads. Ella had gotten drunk when her friends took her out to celebrate her eighteenth birthday and had tried to sneak home over the back fence. Mr. Murphy had heard the noise when Ella slipped and fell in his backyard. His price for letting her stay in his home until she sobered up, and not ratting her out to Daddy, was that he wanted a blowjob. Ella however had a better idea. As a newly minted adult, she decided she preferred to find out what sex was all about. What had followed was a cornucopia of experiences.

Mr. Murphy it turned out was a superb lover, perfect for Ella's first time. She had licked his cock, listening closely to his detailed directions. He told her just how to bring him to the edge without blasting a load into her virginal mouth.

"That can wait til later," he had whispered,

"Later?" Ella had asked, a little confused. In her inexperience, she had assumed he would only be able to come once. Maybe he didn't want to wake his wife and daughter Sally, Ella's classmate, but why would he assume, nay, promise, more sex later?

"It'll be a while til you are sober enough to go home. After I deflower you, a bit of rest and I'll be as good as new. I'm in my forties, not my nineties. I've got great gobs of goo for you."

"Doesn't Mrs. Murphy want your great gobs?" Ella had giggled drunkenly.

"Oh. I pumped her so full after the late news that she's all fucked out, passed out in bed. She won't wake up til morning."

Ella hoped not. The only thing worse than Mrs. Murphy catching her fucking Mr. Murphy, Ella thought, was if Sally Murphy walked in on them. Sally was the teen her classmates had voted "most likely to be a librarian" and, Ella thought, not a sexy librarian either. Sally had not been along for Ella's birthday bash, Ella assumed that the teen, who had no doubt spent her own eighteenth quietly at home, was safely asleep by eleven.

She had tasted a droplet of precum oozing out of Mr. Murphy's cock while he had sucked her nipples. That had made her cunt nice and wet, and she felt her clit throbbing. Silently, Mr. Murphy had kissed his way down her toned teen tummy, pausing to lick the sweat out of her navel. He then became the first person ever to lick her cunt. Ella came the instant that his talented tongue first touched her clit. The electric shock waves racing through her body were something she had never felt before, and she had almost knocked poor Mr. Murphy off the couch as he continued to munch on her muff. She rode a series of orgasms, the hormones shocking her sober quickly.

Sobriety might have allowed Ella to sneak home, but she still had bargain to fulfill, and wanted her own fill of Mr. Murphy's manhood. He appeared to have a more than decent sized weapon- smaller than the gigantic ones in porn movies maybe, but those were just scary to a virgin like Ella anyway. His looked more than adequate for the task, and stood ready. Ella was willing. Eager even. So eager that she grabbed two handfuls of Mr. Murphy's red hair and dragged him up from her gash. His cock, still slippery with her spit, slid easily along her swollen labia. He teased her briefly, playing with her tits and nibbling her neck.

Ella decided that she better get on with things before he gave her a hickey. She grabbed his shaft and guided it into her wet passageway. Her hymen had been broken in gym class years ago, so there was minimal pain as her flesh stretched to fit the pulsating prick as Mr. Murphy plunged deep within her tight pussy.

Having satiated his wife earlier meant that Mr. Murphy had the stamina to ride Ella well, prolonging her pleasure before depositing a strong spurt of seed into her womb.

"Don't worry, I had a vasectomy years ago," he assured Ella as he rested his head on her heaving bosum. "and I get checked for diseases regularly."

Ella had forgotten in her excitement to insist that he wear a condom, a mistake she resolved never to repeat again.

"I still need to suck your cock," she reminded him. "I guess I had better do a good job of licking it clean so that Mrs. Murphy doesn't notice my scent on it. How long until you're ready to go again?"

"As if I wouldn't spot the stain on the couch. I keep telling you to put a towel down, dear."

The words came from somewhere off to Ella's right.

Ella noticed for the first time that Mrs. Murphy was watching, leaning against the doorway from the sun room into the kitchen, She was nude, her hair a mess, a gob of goo glistening above her left ear. Her fingers were gently stroking her labia, the other hand caressing her own tit. Ella was shocked that the women didn't seem too upset to find her husband fucking their barely legal neighbour. And Mrs. Murphy's comment made Ella realize that this was probably not the first time the wife had watched her husband fuck someone else on this couch.

"Happy birthday, Ella," Mrs. Murphy said with a grin. "To answer your question, I doubt that it will take him long. We could always give him a little visual stimulation to help matters along."

Mr. Murphy grinned at that remark, and shifted to sit on the end of the couch as his wife stepped closer. Mrs. Murphy dropped to her knees and without further ado started to slurp her husband's seed out of Ella's soggy slash.

Ella had never had even teeny teen lesbian curiosity, but realized that if she resisted, one of the Murphys might rat her out to her dad. She didn't need that trouble, so if Mrs. Murphy got of on muff diving, Ella could tolerate it. Soon, however, she started to experience a fresh tingling her nipples which she recognized as arousal. One of her hands found Mrs. Murphy's head and pushed the woman's tongue deeper into Ella's cunt, while Ella massaged her tits with the fingers of the other hand. As she rocked back and forth, she made eye contact with Mr. Murphy just for a brief moment, saw that his eyes were bouncing between Ella's tits jiggling due to her writhing and his wife's enthusiastic munching.

"Don't just sit there, help the poor girl," Mrs. Murphy lifted her head up from Ella's loins long enough to instruct her husband.

Mr. Murphy obeyed, sliding to the floor. He gave Ella a deep tongue twisting kiss as his hand joined hers in tweaking nipples. Slowly, he licked his way down to the teen's tits. First he teased each nipple with a quick kiss, then focussed on drawing each in turn into his lips. His teeth touched the tender flesh, sending shock waves shooting through Ella's body. The youngster discovered quickly that with the pain came increased pleasure. When Mr. Murphy bit down on her left nipple and tugged it away from her tit, just as his wife thrust her thumb up Ella's virgin but while nibbling her clit, Ella exploded in the biggest orgasm of her young life.

When she calmed down and caught her breath, she opened her eyes to see Mr. Murphy now standing by her head. His cock was fully erect. Mrs. Murphy had slid behind her husband, and to Ella's shock seemed to be licking his balls.

"It must be time to lick him clean."

Ella realized that the voice did not belong to Mrs. Murphy, who was too busy licking to speak anyway. She squirmed enough to look around Mr. Murphy's leg. Ella discovered that Sally Murphy, dressed in girlish baby doll pyjamas, had replaced her mother in leaning in the doorway. The girl, just a few months older than Ella, no longer had the unfuckable librarian look. She did not look like a sexy librarian even. She looked like a well used fuck doll. Like her mother, her hair was dishevelled. The pyjamas were twisted and torn, exposing pinkish flesh, including one engorged nipple topping a tiny but delectably firm young tit. No goo adorned Sally's hair, but a shiny slick painted her chin. Like her Mom, Sally had buried her fingers deep into her quim.

"Sorry, folks, but Ella isn't exactly quiet," Sally continued, "and I felt Mom slide out of bed. So I thought I ought to investigate. May I join in?"

Without waiting for a reply, Sally slid into the sun room, and buried her face underneath her mother's dripping cunt. Ella could see her classmate's tongue seeking out the throbbing clit that belonged to the body that had given her life. Ella realized that Sally was far from the wallflower everyone at school believed.

The comment about Mom sliding out of bed, and Sally's appearance told Ella that this was a family that all fucked together. She had heard about such things, but never had he thought she would share in such debauchery. The excitement that they all were sharing instantly forced Ella to reconsider whether it was really debauchery. In that moment, it seemed like good family fun and Ella was thrilled to be included.

Ella was a bit tentative about tasting cock for the first time, so she began by just sticking out her tongue and catching a stray droplet of sperm dangling from the tip. She discovered that Mr. Murphy had a salty sweet taste, and immediately realized that she wanted to taste a lot of different cocks, to see what others tasted like. Instinctively, she knew that they must not all be the same. She just hoped all the guys she sucked would taste as good as her first- she had heard girls at school talking about guys who tasted musky, or worse. Ella resolved to try to avoid those guys, or at least, get them off in other ways without tasting them.

She suddenly realized that this single perverted sexual encounter had instantly turned her into a wanton cock hungry slut. Something also told her that she was going to like cunt lapping just as much, and she guessed that some women might eat her pussy better than guys could.

By the time Ella had made all these realizations, she had started to tentatively roll her tongue around the head of Mr. Murphy's member. Although it was rock hard so didn't need help being upright, instinct led her to grasp the root firmly in her hand.

"Honey, I think she might be a natural." Mrs. Murphy said, though each word took effort as she gasped for breath, her body reacting to her daughter's oral ministrations.

"Knowing to lick the head like an ice cream cone must be instinctive," Mr. Murphy replied. "Sally figured that out right away too."

Ella was thankful for the hint, since she was not actually yet doing what he described. She also realized that Sally might have had an opportunity to follow Mrs. Murphy's example. Her tongue rolled under the rim of the cock, like she was picking up dribbles, then ran around the entire swollen surface. Ella continued to savour the taste. An image of Sally sucking her own Daddy's cock flashed through Ella's brain, encouraging her to do even better Sally always got better grades in school, so Ella's competitive spirit made her want to be the better cocksucker. Though she guessed that there might be a special something for a dad when it was the young woman he had spawned doing the deed. That thought just made Ella try even harder.

Next, she decided she had to try taking the cock head into her mouth. Slowly lowered her lips around the helmet, letting the weight rest there for a moment. She listened to Mrs. Murphy's squeals of joy as her daughter ate out her pussy, already filled with seed and getting wetter as she explored oral sex, ached with desire to have Sally slurping on Ella's nectar.

Sally's tongue was busy just then, but when Ella felt fingers teasing her labia apart, and dancing in the entrance to her cunt, she realized that it must be the youngster multi-tasking, since Mrs. Murphy's palms were pressed into the cushions on either side of Ella, and the husband father and lover of this illicit group was tested his hands on Ella's shoulders.

Ella's bottom squirmed on her seat. This caused her head to move from side to side, changing the angles at which her tongue explored Mr. Murphy's member. Ella could feel the positive effect this had, because his balls were swelling and his shaft was pulsing in her fist. She held on tighter, guessing that this would prevent him exploding right away. Little did she know that older men took longer to come the second time in most circumstances- that discovery would bring her lots of future joy.

The split of Ella's focus also caused her to accidentally nip at the tip of the cock with her teeth. That made her freeze, afraid that she might have injured the tender flesh, but Mr. Murphy's groan seemed to indicate pleasure, so she experimented by sticking the point of her tongue into his pee slit. That made the older man's hips jerk forward, thrusting his weapon past Ella's teeth.

"Time to take it deeper, dear," his wife instructed.

Ella lowered her bottom lip as he thrust forward, the bottom of his shaft sliding easily along her tongue.

"She's a natural at deep throating too."

"Just like Sally," his wife giggled."Next time they should have a contest."

'Next time?' Ella wondered again, pleased at the prospect. There was so much she needed to learn, and these three kinksters seemed like the perfect teachers.

Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own, and she found herself bouncing up and down, with Sally's digits acting like a cock, plunging deep inside her soggy cunt. She shifted the angle of attack on Mr. Murphy's cock, so that she was bobbing up and down. Every few strokes, she would use her tongue to flick it from one cheek to the other. After several minutes of switching techniques between tonguing and deep throating, Ella felt a shiver run though Mr. Murphy's body. She tasted a tiny spurt of what she later learned was precum.

"Let's all try to come together. I'm ready to gush more goo as soon as you relax your fist, Ella," Mr. Murphy instructed.

Ella wondered how Sally was going to join the group orgasm. Later she would discover that her schoolmate had lots of experience self-pleasuring while eating her mother's juicy cunt, though Sally was truly the princess of 69, a talent that she would later instruct Ella in.

"I'm readdddy," Mrs. Murphy groaned, her whole being shaking, suggesting that she might already be climaxing. Ella quickly followed instructions to enjoy the burst of cream from Mr. Murphy's member. Sally was kind enough to give Ella's clit a good hard tweak just as the first blast of seed hit Ella's throat. Ella gasped in response to Sally's action, ensuring that she learned instantly to be a swallower for the rest of her life. The twisting also triggered Ella's own climax, but she knew enough to close her lips tightly around the root of the cock and not let a single drop spill out.

As all of the bodies calmed down, Ella slowly drew her head back, using her tongue to complete the task of cleaning the cock that Sally had set for her. Ella also retained the last spurt of semen in her mouth.

Ella fell back against the couch, the rapidly deflating cock still in her hand. A trickle of spunk dribbled down her chin. Without delay, Sally crawled over and licked up her father's fluid off of Ella's flesh.

"Just think of what we can do at school- in the library, the girl's bathroom, the locker room.." Sally giggled.

"And don't forget the boy's bathroom, dear," Mrs. Murphy added.

"And the staff room," Mr. Murphy suggested.

Ella's head was spinning with the prospects. But she knew that her mouth was forming a wide open grin, teeth shiny with semen, so she clearly was looking forward to more adventures.

After a moment, Mr. Murphy said, "We'd love to continue mixing and matching, showing you new things, but that will have to wait. Right now you need to get home before your Dad notices that you are missing."

"Something tells me that you're going to get a lot better at hopping the fence," Sally said with a laugh, helping her mother pull Ella together enough to sneak home.

As the two women worked, Ella gave them each a deep tongue twisting kiss, enjoying their distinct flavours. She also slid a finger into each wet slit, teasing their respective clits, confirming that Ella had no reluctance to explore those regions in the near future.

"Stop that or we'll never let you leave," Mrs. Murphy giggled, giving Ella a playful slap on the rear. Ella felt pleasure from the pain. Oddly, she wished that the slap had been across her face, and discovered something else she would need to explore.

Finally, Ella's attire was straightened, her hair finger combed into something presentable. After a final peck on Mr. Murphy's cheek, she left through the sliding door. He followed, boosting her up over the fence. She sprinted home, a spring in her step. Luckily, Daddy was still asleep. Ella showered quietly and slid into bed, but barely got any sleep, her brain racing with excitement and her body filled with sexual hormones.

Since then, Ella had slept with pretty much every professor she had, including the women. She had learned that often older equalled experienced, and she had come to appreciate that what they might lack in stamina they more than made up for in technique, and her younger playmates never seemed as eager to get her off. Once they got their rocks off, they were satisfied. Ella had found older lovers much more giving, and attentive to her pleasure.

Ella had also practised her fence climbing, enrolling in a parkour workshop to enhance her skills, telling Daddy that she was tired of being a klutz, and felt that climbing and leaping suited her better than the ballet classes she had hated as a child.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers