Aftershocks Ch. 09: Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obliquely angled to the tableau, Carter stood by his desk and stared transfixed at Monstro. It repeatedly rocked from the floor then solidly fell back into place while Dexter energetically rutted in Ruth's rear end. He listened sympathetically to her muted whimpering and unconsciously stroked his revived erection. He smiled knowingly as he saw her shove her hand between her legs and pinch her clit.

At last getting some relief for her increasing antsiness, Ruth fanned her hard little man while she twerked against Dexter's harder bigger man. Feeling her fully, he growled in her ear, "Squirm, Mama, that's your Roto-Rooter man cleanin' you out!"

Ruth did squirm. Also, she came again. Not that that mattered much to Dexter, for whom fucking was all about Dexter. Rough and ready, he slammed his loins into her shuddering butt and delivered another load. His blood boiled and his temples pounded as he felt his sputtering spunk pulse from his excited nuts.

When Monstro's occupants froze in their orgasms' grip and the chair had once again settled on the floor, Carter came to and found he had come, too. Studying the greasy gray cum-threads which covered his cramped right hand, he noted his labored breathing and light-headedness. An odd melancholy took him as he reconciled his absent mind with his fleeting physical satisfaction. Sighing softly, he tucked away his junk and said, "Okay, Big Guy, pull out and get up."

Dexter unplugged immediately, faced Carter and asked, "Now what, Coach? I think I'll be ready to go again pretty quick..."

Carter scanned the kid's ebony penis. Even in its drooping condition it had to be at least eight inches long. "No, Dexter, just hang loose," Carter answered, waving his hand to underscore the command while he stepped to the armchair.

Reaching down to Ruth, he tenderly touched her back. As she huddled unmoving on the deep seat, he slid his palm over her silk blouse, under her arm and encouraged her to rise. "C'mon, Baby. Hugs."

Utterly wasted, Ruth pushed herself up from Monstro and turned on wobbly legs to clutch Carter as he securely coiled her in a supportive embrace. He planted a sweet kiss on her lax lips, then said gently, "I think I know someone who's had enough fun for one day." Raising his right hand to her cheek, he thumbed away a tear-driven mascara streak and continued, "Now, straighten your clothes. Then, go to the lavatory and fix your face. When you're all done, come back here. Alright?"

Giving her a head start, Carter unrolled Ruth's skirt and slip from her wide belt then smoothed them over her bottom while she replied weakly, "Alright, Bill. Whatever you say." Stepping out from his hug, she quickly buttoned her blouse over her still unhooked bra, picked up her discarded panties, then hurried for the door as he turned to Harris, pointed to the big chair and said, "Sit down, please."

As soon as Ruth left, Carter looked at Dexter, who waited silently expectant in Monstro. Speaking the master keyword, 'Presto,' he entranced his thrall again. Glad to have additional knowledge from the practice session with Ruth, he made sure his servile stud not only would respect La Rose in their future relationship, but would also show consideration to all women - especially when he was fucking them. Having completed the programming, he was about to rouse him to his normal state when Ruth re-entered the office.

As she came into the room, Ruth saw Harris, apparently asleep in the armchair. Refreshed and perky once again, she sassed, "What's up with Naptime, over there?"

Carter laughed lightly and answered, "I guess you just wore him out. How are you feeling?"

Ruth smiled back, then confessed, "I'm a little more tired than usual, Bill. And quite a bit more stretched out. But, other than that, I'm fine and dandy. I've got to tell you, though, that's a lot of lunch meat that kid's packing around!"

Carter closed the gap between them and gave his first pet a warm kiss. Ignoring his waking dick, he praised, "You were great, Baby. Proud of you. Now, I want you to take the rest of the afternoon off. Go straight home, treat yourself to a long hot shower and a double Rusty Nail, then just relax with Bogart and Bacall on the VCR until bedtime. Oh... and eat a PRALINE."

Upon hearing her personal trigger word, Ruth snapped back to her everyday administrative persona. Blinking quizzically at her boss, she looked at her purse in her hand and blurted, "Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you, Dr. Carter, I'm feeling a little low-energy today. I'm leaving earlier than I usually do on Thursdays, but I'm going to skip my yoga class and just go home. I'll see you tomorrow..." Without further ado, she turned and left.

When the office door closed, Carter returned to Dexter and revived him to his normal unimpaired state. As the student opened his eyes, he rolled his head in a slow circle and asked, "When you put me under, Doc, do you think you can do somethin' about this crick I got in my neck?"

Carter chuckled softly and answered, "Well, maybe next time. We're actually all done for today, Mr. Harris. We made real progress. In fact, I'm looking forward to a joint session. I think Ms. Washington would respond real well if you showed her consideration and respectfully suggested working together with her under my guidance. What do say to that?"

Standing from the chair, Dexter clapped his big palms together loudly and exclaimed, à la Shaft, "Damn right!"

12