Afterwards - The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't like her.

Whilst Mr Rose and Mistress Amber had been working me over Master Black had moved over to the small drinks cabinet in the corner of the room and set to preparing a tray of drinks which he rested on a side table. I hoped it meant a break, a chance to calm down and check in with my mistress. As if reading my thoughts he looked at me, smiled a charming smile and said "Mr Scarlet. Mistress Indigo. Your turn." He winked and I let out an involuntary needy whimper.

Just as eagerly as Mr Blue had been Mr Scarlet snatched up something I couldn't see from the table and handed it to Mistress Indigo.

"Can you stand up for me little one?" Mr Scarlet asked with surprising tenderness - a complete contrast to Mistress Amber. His voice was silky and my body flushed pink again and drops of wetness tracked down my thighs. If he used that voice again I would give him the moon.

I rocked back on my toes and rose up to my feet seamlessly, mustering enough strength to show off for this handsome stranger.

"Good girl."

Another flood of arousal dripped to the carpet.

Warm fingers teased my swollen nipples, rolling them between fingertips. The same fingers traced over my ribs and across my stomach coming to rest just above my clit. If I raised up on my toes it would move his hand to where I needed it most. He knew that and leant in to whisper "good girl" again at my stillness. My muscles clenched. He must have felt it. Mistress Indigo handed him a small object which he efficiently dragged through my folds and inserted inside me. An egg. I gasped quietly, muscles clenching again this time around the toy.

Master Black chose this moment to make his move. He cleared his throat. "Time for refreshment I think." He said. "Girl. The drinks." He gestured at the full tray.

"Yes sir." I said softly, walking over to the table, feeling the egg shift invitingly with each step.

I wiped sweaty palms down my thighs before picking up the tray. I served my mistress first and was rewarded with a smile which made feel more powerful and secure. I went to Master Black next and as I picked up the glass tumbler, unseen by me, someone pressed the remote for the egg and its sudden vibration made me moan and my hand shook. Eyes wide I fought to keep the glass steady. The liquid sloshed dangerously close to the lip and I moaned again. Hand trembling I brought it to him agonisingly slowly. I expected him to take it but instead he brought his hand out and toyed with the bands on my wrists, intent on watching me suffer for a few more seconds as the egg continued to buzz. Eventually he took pity on me and accepted the glass. The vibrations stopped the second it was in his hand. Someone, I assumed it was Mistress Indigo, wanted to play.

The remaining drinks were delivered in a similar fashion - the egg kicking into life the moment a glass was in my hand. The intensity ramped up with every guest and on the last tumbler I had to set down the tray and place the glass in Mr Blue's care with two hands wrapped around it. Walking gingerly I wiped the empty tray down with a cloth and set it back by the cabinet before standing before their arc of chairs again, as close as possible to my mistress. I heard a chuckle at my fastidious tidying.

My heart was racing with the anticipation of another round of vibrations. The air was warm and thick with need, the suspense of watching them slowly sipping their drinks, drops of condensation running down their glasses mimicking the arousal dripping down my thighs. It was agonising.

When I felt close to bursting Mr Scarlet spoke up.

"In the centre again little one. Lace your fingers behind your head and look up to the ceiling."

"Yes sir." I answered politely again, moving ever more delicately across the space and settling into position.

"Legs apart."

I shuffled my feet out a bit.

"Let's find out how sensitive your nipples are." He said, leaning down to take a bud in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip. I let out another pathetic noise and arched up towards him. He nipped the bud with his teeth and let go, walked back to the table and picked up a soft looking leather flogger. My backside was burning. My thighs tender. My core dripping. It was only to be expected that my breasts receive the same treatment.

"Keep your head tilted up. Don't move." His instructions were given softly and I could obey him with ease.

I hadn't been with Mr Scarlet before or seen him perform but the second the leather touched my chest I knew I had been missing out. Like Master Black he was skilled and he worked the fronds in quick circles, warming my breasts steadily and making me flush with desire. A harder swipe caught my nipples and I flinched up on my toes, fighting to keep my elbows apart to stop myself curling up. His touch was making my whole body hot and needy and when I thought I would burn he switched to a single swing over my clit. I cried out. As his arm retreated and I was left stuttering the egg burst to life and another cry tore from my throat. The cords in my neck stood out sharply and my moan echoed off the walls. The pair continued this way until tears were leaking down my face - the flogging to my breasts, then a surprise hit to my clit and another round of the egg when I least expected it.

They continued until I was moaning constantly, my reddened chest heaving, nipples hard. The hits to my clit were bringing me closer to an orgasm and I was begging for release. Seeing I was close Mr Scarlet increased the hits to my swollen lips and I started repeating my pleas over and over. My wetness could be heard as the leather slapped between my legs and my muscles were clenching tightly around the now incessantly buzzing egg. Just as I felt the familiar clawing of release low in my stomach, the giddy wave of pleasure reach its crest and what was undoubtedly going to be an orgasm to tear me apart begin Mistress Indigo switched off the egg and I stumbled forwards, knocking into Mr Scarlet. A low sobbed out "no" slipped past my lips and he straightened me up. I was so close.

When I was steady again he set the flogger down on the table and kissed my cheek, brushing my wet hair out of my face. Mistress Indigo knelt in front of me and excruciatingly slowly pulled out the egg making me shiver and sob again.

Then they moved and I was left standing alone. Smarting all over and aching with need. A needy mess just waiting to be used. Just one more touch. I was so sensitive that one more touch from my mistress would send me over the edge into bliss. When I first saw the group enter my mind was overcome with nerves at performing for so many and now I felt like it wasn't enough. I could take on them all and still be left wanting. If only they would touch me again.

Through the haze of my arousal I heard Master Black addressing the final member of the group.

"Madam Violet, if you'd be so kind."

At the sound of her name I realised why she had chosen to go last and a fresh volley of lust punched through my body, nearly pushing me off the precipice I was so finely balanced on. Madam Violet was known for just how thoroughly she could kiss a submissive with her whip. A veteran of the club, she was viewed as the ultimate domme - if you wanted to be taken so far and so high you could touch God, she would take you there; if your owner felt you had behaved brattish beyond their correction, she reformed you into an angel. I had had a session with her. Once.

She rose gracefully and stalked towards me. My body trembled more with every calculating step she took and by the time she stood before me I was a vibrating wreck of fear and tension, struggling to maintain any modicum of composure. So distracted was I by her aura I had to quickly swallow and shut my mouth, which closed with an audible clack. She let out a soft laugh at my distractedness - I was sure I wasn't the first to forget myself in front of her. I fixed my gaze respectfully on the floor but the minute nervous shuffling of my feet was enough to let her know I remembered her - remembered the time we had spent together. By the way she took my chin in her hand and stared pointedly into my eyes she did too. It was enough of a look to ensure I wouldn't misbehave. She released me with a maddeningly soft caress to my cheek with the back of her hand and my knees buckled, eliciting another quiet laugh, this one more menacing and promising.

"Hands on the mantel by the fire. Move."

Somehow I swiftly but shakily did as she commanded, my horror at displeasing her overriding the tenderness of my body and throbbing between my thighs. The mantel was at shoulder height and I placed my warm palms against its edge, carefully stepping my feet back to expose the length of my back and smarting backside.

I must have missed the start of an exchange between Madam Violet and my mistress, only hearing "- no need. She'll be good" as I listened out for further instruction, not wanting to get off to a bad start with her.

"Is that true?" A husky voice spoke in my ear and I almost jumped. "You will hold yourself open for my lash without needing restraint?"

Oh god. I could picture my audience waiting eagerly for my answer. I could do it for my mistress - voluntarily lean into her flogger, or crop, or strap - use my own willpower to hold myself still, inviting each kiss. A fresh pulse of wetness slicked across my folds at the memories. Could I do it for Madam Violet? I thought back to my one and only session with her. She had indeed made me see God at the end of her whip: a riot of colour and pain whenever I closed my eyes for days; the sensation of being broken apart in a starburst of pleasure and agony. If I wasn't tied down would I be irrevocably shattered?

I glanced over and up at my mistress. Her face was soft and I saw a glimmer of pride in her eyes.

"Yes Madam." I answered, unwilling to disappoint my mistress with the confidence she had in me.

"We shall see." Came the ominous response. "Thirty five I think, should suffice. Five each as a small thanks from you to each guest for the privilege of their attention this evening." Her tone expectant, daring me to argue.

"Yes Madam." I dutifully responded, gripping the mantelpiece tighter. "Whatever you wish to give me Madam." It could have been a hundred, it didn't matter, time had stood still, whatever the number I wouldn't be able to count. Something in me was pounding at her words though I wasn't sure if it was my heart out of nerves or my clit out of excitement.

"And remember your manners." She said sternly. "Don't forget to thank everyone after we are done."

I thought I had remembered what her strikes felt like. Thought that I had come to know the feel of them so intimately during my one and only session with her that it was etched deeply and unforgettably into my body. As soon as the first strike landed however I realised my brain had thoroughly and unhelpfully downplayed my time under her correction and what I experienced now was akin to a stripe of gunpowder being ignited across my back.

The first five were concentrated across the top of the left side of my back, each delivered with precision. She was making the very tip flick against my skin in a way which left me wanting to both withdraw at their sting and arch up for more in the hopes of feeling it elsewhere. After the tenth was delivered across my right side she paused and I took a long breath to try and realign whatever had shifted out during her first round. By half way I was slipping somewhere else, soaking in the buzz of every strike, wanting recognition from my mistress for holding steady, wantingoh please just wanting.

As I clutched bravely at my tiny anchor I imagined Madam Violet to be exquisite to watch. Each strike across my upper back and thighs was delivered with experienced skill, the tip kissing my flesh just enough to sting and produce a hiss, stoking the fire burning in the pit of my stomach. Several were significantly harder and I would gasp when they would land, choking out half aborted screams. Every now and again she would push the handle inside me and every time I would stutter and beg incoherently - though for more or less I wasn't sure.

By thirty I was oblivious to everything but the desperate throbbing between my legs. My body was covered in sweat, nipples hard, thighs slick with need and I was gripping on to the mantel so tightly I'm not sure I could let go.

By the time the last blow fell time had stopped ticking by. I couldn't breathe. Couldn't focus. I tried to move something, get any part of me to wiggle but nothing happened.

"Say thank you." Madam Violet's voice sounded like it was underwater.

I couldn't. I couldn't get the words out. I started to become breathless, panicky. I needed something - it was too much, the pleasure, my pulsing core, my piercing skin - I needed release. With effort I swivelled my head a fraction towards where I hoped my mistress was standing, unfocused eyes picking out her beautiful outline. It was enough to convey my sense of drowning and within seconds soft lips were placed against my temple. Then my mouth. A hand was on my neck, fingers gently stroking my skin. I sucked in a breath and the frantic ringing in my head silenced and I felt my mind instantly calm under her touch.

"Please." I said after a while when I was back in control of my body. With my feeling of being overwhelmed subsiding my need for release was back with raging force. I could finally focus on her handsome face. Like a port in a storm.

"Soon, darling." Came the reassurance.

It was enough. I didn't try begging again, instead taking a moment to ready myself for more. Eventually, with more confidence I managed a quiet but steady "thank you mistress" and a small nod.

With the action she pressed a final kiss to my temple and stepped back, swapping places with Madam Violet once more.

I heard talking but didn't respond, not thinking I was being addressed. That is until the room fell silent.

"-I'm sorry Madam?" I asked meekly on turning my head to the side and seeing her expectant face. Evidently I had missed something.

"I asked if you are ready to show your gratitude."

I blinked lazily, still feeling the soft press of my mistress's lips on my skin.

Obviously my pause was too long and I let out a cry as something whipped across my thigh.

"Manners. Now." Her voice was cold and I willed my body into movement before further chastisement came, prising my fingers off the ledge, surprised I didn't take a chunk with me.

Unsteady legs carried me unevenly towards Master Black and my knees gave out to drop me to the floor. Shivering with pain and need I bowed gracelessly at his feet to drop a kiss on his shoes.

"Thank you for allowing me to serve you Master Black." I stuttered out in a whisper, hands fumbling to stop me dropping face first into the carpet. Once more his strong hands roamed over my flanks and I let out a quiet gasp at how sensitive I felt. Madam Violet had awakened every nerve in my body. When released I shuffled over to the next chair, repeating my actions with the other five guests. Mr Scarlet was last and by the time I reached him I was practically licking his boots, begging to be allowed release.

"Darling." It was my mistress.

The single word was enough to remember my place and I sat back on my heels, sweaty palms hot against the tops of my thighs, trying to grasp at my last shred of obedient restraint.

Happily, my desperate need to be used was reciprocated by my audience and at a small flick of the wrist from my mistress they converged on me as one. Quicker than I could process they were all over me. I was roughly manoeuvred up against the table and someone entered me from behind - the pounding immediately being so forceful it was pushing me up on to tiptoes and pressing the table edge into my waist. I felt hands everywhere, kneading and pawing at my breasts, slicking the juices up from my slit to press against my tight hole, scraping along my scalp. A strap-on was pressing against my lips and I opened obediently, accepting the large object and swirling my tongue around the tip. It's wielder, Mistress Indigo thrust forwards and as she did so a finger slid into my hole, making me let out a low moan around the cock. One finger quickly became two and I moaned even louder, relaxing as everyone pounded harder and harder.

The strap-on was replaced by Mr Rose's cock. He brought it towards me, the tip an angry red and swollen. I swallowed it greedily. He was larger than the strap-on and I struggled to breathe as he pressed further down my throat, not helped by the pounding I was still receiving from behind. I swirled my tongue around its length, running the tip along the underside. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking and releasing. A rough pound caused me to moan and the vibrations made his cock twitch around my tongue. I hummed and his cock twitched again. I swirled my tongue over the tip and I heard a moan from above me.

Whoever was pounding into me grabbed my hips to pull me back and I came off Mr Rose's cock with a pop. Before I could reach for it again I was lifted and turned in the air. I looked down and recognised the shirt sleeves of Mr Scarlet and my walls clenched with the satisfaction of realising it was him inside me. He was strong and spun me to face the chairs. To where Madam Violet was sitting wearing a harness and strap-on, waiting.

I swallowed hard.

My mind went into overdrive as he stepped ever closer to her. If she could wreck me with a whip what could she do with a cock? I was set down in front of her.

"Suck." She ordered bluntly.

I sank to my knees with relief and licked and sucked like my life depended on it. I worked the shaft with my tongue, getting it wet, hoping for approval. All too soon I was told to stop.

"Up. Lower yourself on my cock."

Taking a brave breath I straddled my knees on the chair to either side of her legs and sank down on to the cock, letting my body weight push me down until I felt full. I braced my hands on the wings of the chair. She quirked an eyebrow in expectation and I pulled myself up to the tip and lowered myself back down with a moan. I moved up and down moaning breathlessly, sinking to the hilt and grinding my hips against hers to feel the friction on my clit.

As I rocked I felt another hand press in from behind me, fingers running around my entrance to spread my wetness over my tight hole again. Two fingers pushed in and I moaned at the fullness. Madam Violet kept me still with a bruising grip to my hips as the two fingers soon became three. The fingers were cold and well slicked up with lube and I whimpered as they scissored in and out.

I bit into my bottom lip hard to stop from crying out as I felt the tip of a second strap-on nudge against my tight passage - I didn't want to find out what Madam Violet would do to me if I screamed out swearing in her face. The tip pressed in past the ring of muscle and I keened quietly. They were gentle - pushing in and out bit by bit until I adjusted, one hand working my clit as I relaxed. When they were seated in me completely I shuddered at the fullness and let out a quiet "please" in the hopes they would move. When they finally did it was glorious and I let out a filthy moan. They moved in tandem making me feel deeply full and achingly empty with each stroke.

When their rhythm was steady Mr Blue came and stood beside Madam Violet's chair. He unzipped his pants and I could see his cock standing erect in his pants. I looked up at his face and he nodded. I untucked him. He was average in length and thick, but not as thick as Mr Rose. I took him in my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and sucking from half way down to the tip. He thrust up to meet me and I took him deeper. He moved more quickly than Mr Rose, using my face more roughly for his pleasure. My movements were wet and sloppy, constantly forced off balance by the utter pummelling I was getting from the two strap-ons inside me.