Afterwards - The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst he used me Madam Violet took one of my hands and brought it to her clit, forcing me to use my stomach muscles and one remaining arm to hold myself steady amidst the onslaught. I rubbed obediently at her clit, my knuckles occasionally catching my own but not enough to provide relief. I could feel her orgasm build as her thrusts became harder and more erratic and I doubled my efforts on her clit.

Mr Blue was becoming equally demanding and I sped up my attentions to his cock. Between my legs Madam Violet came with a loud cry, thrusting up hard inside me. Her orgasm set off Mr Blue and I felt him suddenly harden more in my mouth. At the last second he pulled out and sprayed his seed across my chest and neck with a satisfied groan.

The three pulled out and I shivered with the sudden emptiness. Sweaty and pliant with exertion I was easily manoeuvred off Madam Violet's lap and pushed down to the floor on my back. Master Black stood over me between my splayed legs. He unzipped his trousers and untucked himself from his pants. He was big, and to my delight his hair was neatly trimmed as I had secretly hoped. He settled on his knees between my thighs and slid into me with embarrassing ease. I moaned at the stretch, feeling a slight sting as his large cock pushed deeper.

I needed reassurance again and I looked to my mistress. She was leaning against the table watching, legs crossed at the ankles, looking remarkably casual and unconcerned at my treatment. However she saw I was struggling and her flinty eyes softened for just a moment and she mouthed 'breathe' and made a calming motion with her hands. It was enough and I nodded, relaxing and letting myself feel every pleasurable thrust. He angled just right and my eyes rolled back in my head.

As if Madam Violet directing me brusquely on to her cock hadn't been enough Mistress Amber came to settle above me, legs straddling my head, slit glistening just above my mouth. She lowered and I had no choice but to open my mouth and lap at her folds. Master Black was pounding steadily and lusciously into me, up to the hilt every time until I could feel his balls against my skin. Mistress Amber pressed down, covering my face until I couldn't breathe and I licked and lapped and sucked until she let me up gasping for air. She allowed me only a moment's pause before she brought her slit to my mouth again, clearly revelling in my discomfort.

Sounds of panting and grunting reached my ears and when Mistress Amber shifted I saw the men standing over me, glassy eyed and cocks in hand. Master Black hooked my legs over his shoulders and pounded deeper. My moans were coming out cracked and hoarse. I was hot and desperate for release. Between his frantic pace and Mistress Amber I was struggling for breath. I increased my motions with my tongue, letting her rub herself on my mouth in the hopes of bringing her to climax quicker. When I felt lightheaded and close to passing out she bent forwards and swiftly pinched my nipples and twisted hard. I screamed with surprise and pain and she came hard, rocking back and forwards over my face, smearing her wetness across me.

At her vicious pinch I clenched my muscles around Master Black's cock and he promptly pulled out, coming hard over my stomach and thighs. I shut my eyes and melted into the floor, tired and beyond desperate for permission to climax. I heard Mr Blue, Mr Rose and Mr Scarlet rubbing and finishing themselves off, breathy grunts preceding the splashes of come across my naked and throbbing body. The lick of their floggers and canes felt like years ago.

The room fell quiet again, save for the heavy breathing of its occupants. I eventually stood unsteadily on my feet, swaying. The small crowd parted and I saw my mistress stride slowly towards me looking every inch the predator. Now it was her turn to show them that whilst she was willing to let them have a taste they would never own me in the way she did.

They respectfully stepped back to allow her access and when she came within arms reach she snapped her fingers in front of my glassy eyes and gestured pointedly at the floor. I slumped back down with a whimper. She radiated fierceness and control and every time we played I found myself in awe of how hard she could present herself in public. I quivered where I knelt, exhausted and wanting to please her. A shoe nudged between my knees and I parted my legs, letting out another tiny whimper as the air met my raw folds. She pressed her foot into the gap beneath me, the top of her shoe rubbing steadily at my clit, each movement causing another flood of arousal, soaking her heel. I grabbed my silver band behind my back to stop me pulling her leg in for more.

I heard the seven guests settle back into their seats but I kept my focus on the woman standing over me, having to tip my head right back to look up at her face.

When she had my attention she raised her skirt slowly up to her hips, my eyes unblinkingly following as each inch of skin was exposed - over her knee, the top of her stockings, the creamy thigh above. I licked my lips. She dropped her pants and stepped out them, letting out a critical 'tsk' as she saw the state of her shoe. I blushed furiously. She carded her fingers through my hair, gripping tightly round my head to draw me in. I could smell her arousal. I started to stick my tongue out to lick but was jerked back an inch from my prize. I looked up at her.

"Make me come. I may then let you come." Her voice retained its hardness and I knew I would have to show considerable commitment for my reward.

Needing no further incentive I leant forwards and I lapped gloriously at her folds, tasting her warmth. Her foot stepped back between my thighs and I moaned into her flesh. I licked with renewed vigour, increasing the pressure of my tongue in tandem with the pressure on my clit. Using the last of my energy I pushed my tongue inside her, darting in and out of her wetness until her hands pulled tightly at my scalp. She rocked her hips and I matched her, the tension building up low in my belly, my wetness soaking the floor. The pain in my scalp wasn't even coming close to overriding the throbbing of my core. Sensing she was close I sucked on her clit.

She came hard, bucking up into my face with a moan, head thrown back in ecstasy, clutching me so tightly I was seeing stars behind my eyelids. I continued to lap at her until my jaw ached, rocking across her foot, whimpering at the pressure, my hands clutched behind my back so tightly I feared I would rend my arms from their sockets.

After several long moments she lowered her head back down, continuing to bend until she was staring down at me, taking in the view of her needy little sub rocking helplessly on the ground. She pulled her foot away and I hitched out a cry but knew better than to move, begging with my eyes for her to show me that I'd been good. Slowly she bent at the waist, leaning forwards with a torturously lazy pace until her face was level with mine. For a moment I forgot to breathe and made a strangled noise of desperation. Then, equally slowly she reached down with one hand, bringing it millimetres from my throbbing clit. She leant in for a kiss and as she touched her lips to mine she whispered "come" into my mouth, at the same time pressing against my clit and rubbing in small circles.

I did.

The evening exploded before me and my body fractured with sudden release. Wetness spilled out on to the carpet and I screamed and shook and rocked and cried until I felt utterly and completely drained. I whimpered out a hoarse and garbled "thank you Miss" as my arms gave out and I dropped forwards on my knees until my forehead met carpet.

I think someone was clapping, it was hard to hear over the pounding in my ears, my head fuzzy. A bottle of water was pushed into my hands and guided to my mouth. I drank until the bottle was beyond empty and prised out of my hands as I continued to suck uselessly at the top.

More hands steered me into my dress and shoes, redoing the two clasps as I stood dumbly and watched. My mistress spoke with the guests, one of her hands in the small of my back to keep me grounded. I kept my head bowed whilst she spoke, taking in their praises, giving feedback, saying goodbyes with promises of returning soon.

Slowly I began to return from wherever I had drifted and wavered where I stood as I was overcome with tiredness. I rocked into her hips and after saying our final goodbyes she took my hand to steer me out of the lounge. Hands of my audience stroked my face and hair in appreciation as I was ushered out and I smiled a tiny thanks, now feeling small and shy again.

Once back in the taxi she guided me into my seat, buckling the belt around me. She pushed my head down to rest on her shoulder, a soft kiss to my forehead the last thing I remember before drifting off in her arms.