Again

Story Info
My best orgasm so far.
1.2k words
4.33
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're spending the night in together at my place, unsurprisingly cuddled up together in bed, naked.

Your hands are lazily trailing up and down my thighs, and every so often you move closer to kiss me, slowly, seductively; the combination of which is leaving me turned on and poised for your next move. You ask me what I fantasise about when I'm alone, and I tell you that nowadays I don't need to imagine - you've given me more than enough incredible orgasms to replay in my head over and over to stimulate me. You tell me to show you, taking my hand that had been resting on your increasingly hard penis and placing it purposefully between my legs.

I look at you as I start to move my fingers, circling my clit, enjoying the familiar feelings that start to radiate throughout my body. Your hands are still trailing up and down my legs, but are now focusing on the more sensitive skin on my inner thighs, moving further up, occasionally brushing my pussy lips. You kiss me again, knowing you make my heart race, my breathing quicken and somehow make my whole body so much more sensitive when you do. I moan quietly into your mouth, my eyes closing as your hands start to roam my upper body, stopping to pinch my nipples or squeeze my boobs briefly, always enough to leave me wanting more.

You tell me you want to see how I use my toy on myself when I'm thinking of you, and without removing my right hand from my clit, I reach into my bedside drawer for my vibrator. I warn you that it leaves me almost painfully sensitive after, and you pointedly repeat that you want to see.

I switch it on, and move it to my now incredibly wet opening. I jump slightly, the sensation always seeming to come as a pleasant surprise, and focus the tip just below my clit, angling it upwards to send vibrations all the way through me.

Your hands are now back between my legs, but are now exploring far lower down, caressing my bum cheeks and occasionally squeezing. You keep kissing me, almost distracting me from the fact that your hands have now focussed in on the area below my pussy, teasing me, adding unfamiliar but hugely stimulating sensations.

I start to move the vibrator up and down over my clit, trying to manage the pleasure that is building inside of me, making my pussy pulse inside, needing your penis to fill me. I start to moan, moving my hips, subconsciously simulating the movement I'd make if you were on top of me, trying to get closer to the prize.

Your fingers are still circling my arsehole, and it turns me on so much. You move your fingers upwards to get them wet, before returning to my hole, gently pushing - I instinctively move away, despite how good it feels. I feel your breath on my ear as you tell me to relax, using your other hand to firmly keep me in place as you return your finger, probing ever further. You tell me I'm your good girl as I do as I'm told, allowing you access, and as I turn my head to face you, you can tell that while I'm enjoying everything you do to me, there's still a spark of fear.

With your hand holding me in place I can no longer move my hips, and the vibrations feel so much more intense. I tell you I'm close, and your finger becomes more insistent, every time you feel me trying to move my hips, you push a little harder. I can feel the orgasm building and start to moan your name, over and over, my eyes squeezing shut as I race closer and closer. I can feel your finger moving inside me now, and the forbidden pleasure sends me over the edge. I cum hard, feeling your thumb on the entrance to my pussy, the vibrations still covering my clit and your finger where it shouldn't be, and the orgasm won't stop. My hips shoot upwards over and over again, waves of pleasure crashing through my body, my pussy tightening and throbbing. As I finish, panting, light headed, my muscles all spent, I turn my head back towards you, and with a smile you kiss me.

You tell me you love my sex shows, and that it made you very hard watching me. You start to move down the bed, and I start to protest, telling you I'm too sensitive yet, but you carry on, pushing my legs open and holding them there. My hips jerk upwards the moment the tip of your tongue touches me, and I don't think I can take it. You run your tongue around my clit, staying away from the most sensitive part, and I can't help but moan in a mix of pleasure, discomfort and nervousness of what's to come. Despite being so sensitive, your tongue starts to make me tingle, exactly as you knew you would.

As I start to relax slightly, you abruptly straighten up, running your hands swiftly up my body to grab my wrists, pinning them above my head to stop me pushing you off me. In what feels like seconds, you slam your huge, hard cock inside me, and I cry out- I never get used to how big you are. I feel every single inch of you as you slide back out, before slowly pushing back in to me, burying yourself as deep as you can. My eyes are wide as I look up at you- it hurts to be stretched and pounded like this, and every time you thrust into me you rub my still very sensitive clit. My hips are still rising to meet you though, because your penis is perfectly sized, perfectly positioned to rub against my g spot, and the pleasure is almost unbearable. You carry on like this until soon I've forgotten the pain. I watch the expressions in your face change as I tighten around you, getting a rush of pleasure myself as I watch you enjoying yourself.

When you stop, staying completely still, I can feel your cock throbbing inside me, and against my g spot it feels amazing. You free my wrists and bring your hand down to my throat, and as I look into your eyes I know you're still in complete control. Now I have my hands back, I start to run my nails down your chest with one hand as you start to move inside me again, and use my other hand to mirror the pressure on my throat with pressure on your balls. As you relax your hand, so do I, but as you start to get carried away as you get closer to reaching your own orgasm, you press harder and I match this as I squeeze your balls, occasionally letting go to let them slap against my still tender arsehole. You start to moan, saying my name as you get closer and closer to cumming deep inside me, and as you fuck me faster, the feeling around my g spot forces me closer to my own orgasm too. I start to tense underneath you, and you let go of my throat, oxygen flooding my brain as you kiss me, your tongue against mine as we both climax, holding each other tightly for what seems like forever, riding the peaks of the best orgasm so far.