All Comments on 'I Cheated My Hubby Ch. 02'

by achiever_12

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICE STORY

Would have rated it a full 5 but chose not to as there are hardly any dialogues in the story. Fact or fiction the story line is excellent however a one page simple seduction of an 18 year old male!!! Conversation is a must darling!!! Do it and you will be an Achiever indeed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

How the fuck is this incest?

del_devildel_devilover 7 years ago
nice

again a nice story..but it was not so good like the earlier missing of dialoge ..and every thing so quick 3 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 STAR AGAIN

I rated this 5 star again,but even I felt this was rushed through.

The first experience narration was unique and felt like we are seeing things with our own eyes,but this one felt like some cheap B grade movie with a quick finish

I rated this 5 star as I am an ardent admirer of your splendid work,but expected much from you this time.Actually the bar itself has been raised high by you from your first narration

Keep telling us other episodes you had with the male servant,whether you drank his cum or had sex with him when the children were around in the next room owhen your hubby was away ? Since you wear saree and blouse at home,is it in a sexy way - below navel sarees and skimpy blouses ? Do you wear Indian jewellery like anklets and toe rings or belly chains ?

Kinkiest sex you had with the servant ? We all want to know all !!! Please don't leave us hungry for more !!

Keep writing,you have an excellent flair for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really liked this story & gave it a 5.

The wife is a keeper.

So is her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckolded once again

I can't believe how her husband did not notice how slack her vagina was when he entered her, because having a very big cock as regular as she had it would take some time to return to normal more so than it would after baby which is bigger than any mans cock, but is once only event.

chennaishobschennaishobsover 7 years ago
not so appealing

too fast to get involved with an unknown

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
did you get pregnant

did you get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
achiever_12 has created a larger-than-life female character

I am a 66-year-old widow now.

When i was in my late thirties and early to mid fourties men were hitting on me left right & crntre. I was married at the time & both my husband and I worked in the Abu Dhabi. We worked for different companies.

What can i tell you... a woman (married or single) soone or later gets tired of saying no. So my answer to a man i had the hots for was, "i am very flattered... if i were single i would go out on a date with you, but under the circumstances..." Well the man did not give up, and he was my first lover...

The second one was regularly visiting the Emirates operations, being the Corpoations VP. From his first visit i sensed he found me atteactive. He was very polite & behave as a gentleman at all times. I chose me to be his secretary whenever he was there... The company was in the midst of some major negotiations for a new project & i work overtime with him. It was obvious he fancied me. I liked him more and more. One evening after everybody else was gone, i offered to masage his neck. I moved onto his shoulders. Went back to his neck & when i finished the massage i kissed the back of his neck very gently like you would kiss a child. He stood up & very gently took my hand in his, lifted it half way; he bent forward & practically bowed before me, & he kissed my hand & said, "You made my day, thank you... thank you."

He became my lover. I was fucking my boss... he was good in bed and was a nice man but i slso discovered i had a thing for powerful men... We all are a bit kinky whether we are aware of that or not.

I have been a good mother to my 2 children, a good wife to my hisband, a good provider for all of us.

Feel free to call me names... but I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF A SLUT.

bhavna9969bhavna9969over 7 years ago
Nice story

Well written but felt it was too short. Could have been longer and adding some more incidents. The idea of caressing the erect cock with your toes is simply superb. Where do you get such wonderful ideas??

As long as you get a good cock to satisfy your needs, it hardly matters whose cock it is --- whether its your brother-in-law or friend or cook or servant --- it does not matter. Its your life and its your choice. Only you can be the Judge. Enjoy babe !!

ManeeshaManeeshaover 7 years ago
WOW

WoW - 18 year Cook - lucky woman - must have had a gala time. Did the hubby find out or still going on ? Take care of your toes / nails to keep the cock going. good story anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really liked this story, gave it a 5- (93%)

My wife started cheating on me when she was in her mid to late 30s. Women tend to lose inhibitions (& illusions!) at roughly that age. We had just moved to Canada. White men were going nuts when they saw her. They were hitting on her left right & centre. A few times at big parties, when i was not sitting right beside her, men asked her out. I could tell she liked the attention.

@ a big house-warming party she met a rich real estate broker & developer. I was with our children by the swimming pool. I could see her enjoying herself at the party. The DJ anounced the dance floor was open. My wife brought mea beer, kissed me on the mouth & asked gor my permission to go to the dance floor without me. I saw her slow-dancing with a white man. Thetwoof them waked to the bar. After thart i saw them sitting together in a far corner of the huge backyard. THEN THE TWO OF THEM SIMPLY DISAPPEARED. For @ least half an hour, they were nowhere to be found.

All along i had some very strange sensations, a whirlwind of conflicting emotions; the anger i felt was counter balanced by the state of a hypnotic trance. I was totally mesmerized & paralyzed by her brazen behavior, her sex appeal & her joie de vivre. Later on I realized that her strong sex drive was a part of her joie de vivre.

That day i became fully aware of my VOYEUR/CUCK-WANNABE side. I also realized that i loved her unconditionally, that is the way she was.

I wrote about this elsewhere on Literotica in the past. I still remember that evening in full detail because it affected me very profoundly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%)!

👍

DecimaxDecimaxalmost 3 years ago

Amazing, you have skill. Love it, You could also try to add small small incidents before jumping to direct and stretch it little more....like starting with body message....

And let him also start something...Full time servant would be have more stories....everyday after kids & husband leave for school/office...kitchen sex...balconey, drawing room on sofa...there are so many places....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous