All Comments on 'Again Last Night'

by BACarter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Fucking yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Must Be The Day For The Wimpy Homo Stories

These writers are so pathetic. I hope they get the therapy they so badly need.

Seadruid1Seadruid1over 16 years ago
Fantastic

Yessss! If only my wife, after our threesomes with a young American student guy a few years back, would go this far with a suitable successor to him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Crafted!

A fantasy to be savoured by those that way inclined. The rest may go read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

To the homophobic reviewer, you need help for your wimpy comment. Attacking the authors or readers is an example of your own sexual insecurity and immaturity.

It's a pleasure to find a very good writer of these stories.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 12 years ago
So few words to create such enjoyable erotica.

I am amazed with your ability to create such an engaging, interesting, erotic story in so few words. I found myself filling in the unspoken elements, especially what was likely going on in the mind of the young man. You are definitely a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
luved your story

fantastic story - my wife & I do that too - great to hear of a story like ours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!

What a great story. I would love to participate in a night like that with my wife.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Well Done

I love the stories where the wife is the aggressor as she seek out her prey and encourages her husband and the newbie into satisfying themselves.. Often, all that is needs is for the husband to feel his wife's encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Invite the young man back. There is more to learn for an eager pupil.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

part 2 when the young man feels his backdoor filled

northparkbinorthparkbiover 1 year ago

This has potential, but ... it's just a sketch. Just blocking and action, with no character. Who are these people? How do they feel about what they are doing?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All it takes is for one eager woman to create boys who will bend in every direction. Too bad there are so few women with these desires.

ronibarretronibarret24 days ago

very good. excellent POV. powerful wife at the wheel..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous