Against All Odds Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of a sex novice with a married woman.
4k words
3.91
8.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a blissful fog that Saturday morning. Had it all really happened?

After 25 years of self doubt and loneliness had I really just bedded the most spectacular woman I would likely ever meet?

Even decades later it still seems like a perfect moment frozen in time. Terri was the ideal woman to lose my virginity with. Patient, caring, spectacular in virtually every way.

And married. Mustn't forget that, I thought. That was tough to deal with. Still, I thought, nobody's perfect. How could we help that the Universe had brought us together, two connecting pieces of a cosmic puzzle? I was more certain than ever I was made to be her one true love, her sexual soulmate.

Besides, her husband didn't take care of her needs. She'd been forced to live without true love and passion for over five years. It seemed cruelly unfair that this amazing, gorgeous creature would be sentenced to a lifetime of denied pleasure. What crime could it possibly be to marry someone who misrepresented what they had to offer as a spouse? To me, "cruel and unusual" couldn't begin to describe it, although in later years I've learned that, in sad truth, it's not all that unusual.

Terri had left around one in the morning. We had basked for almost two hours in the afterglow of our explosive first night together. Whispered promises of many more days and nights together, and plans for wonderful outings with one another passed between us. The future, at least for me, was truly bright for the first time in my life.

When she left, the quiet, hesitant Terri I had brought inside my sparse dwelling had transformed into an eager partner, a co-conspirator in what we both anticipated would be a supportive, caring, long-term relationship. In hindsight, perhaps neither of us had a real clue what it takes to be successful in such an effort. But fresh love has optimism as a super power, and just maybe that would be enough for us.

What we did already have is a list of musts. Mutual admiration and respect. Intense romantic passion. Financial security. Comfortable living arrangement. We both felt confident that we had the first two locked down. I had some ideas on how to work out the others, but I needed to be careful to stay within Terri's comfort zone. The one time I had mentioned the possibility she could divorce she seemed to think of it as impossible.

We lived in California. She could easily have gotten considerable assets and alimony. Her husband was a radiologist, a very high paid position in an area that inflated salaries still further. She seemed to think that all of the property in the marriage was in his name only, so she would have no claim.

I thought that eventually I would be able to help her understand that because he was making payments for loans and insurance using his salary, that none of her fears were well grounded. Under the law, his salary was community property, so everything it touches would be community property. The house, cars, investments, all of it.

I put those thoughts aside, because I soon realized this would take time and patience. And what good would that do if she becomes bored with me in the meantime? I knew instinctively that now was the time to start seriously romancing her.

I called her to ask how she slept, and to pick up our conversation where we left off. She sounded so cool and confident on the phone, whereas I was almost shaking with nerves. I wondered if I would ever feel like I truly deserved to be with this demi-goddess. I was so distracted by the pounding in my chest that I had a hard time sounding like a grown man.

From the sound of her voice on the phone, I could tell she was grinning from ear to ear. Her voice had a slight nasal inflection to it when she would crack a joke. That inflection came through loud and clear across our phone connection when she asked me if I had recovered yet. I felt a little sheepish, having failed in my quest to outlast her and drive her to an orgasm before I exploded inside her sweet, tight pussy. I told her I wanted a rematch, that she had yet to see me at my best.

That brought a bright chuckle from her. "Oh Randy, if that wasn't your best, I'm worried you just might kill me with that thing!" We both laughed, and it felt like beams of light were ready to burst out of my heart. She knew just how to make me feel like I was on top of the world. And I never wanted to leave that pinnacle.

She suggested that we should take time to relax together sometime soon, maybe cook a meal together. I had told her that I had some fresh caught abalone in the refrigerator that I would need to prepare or freeze in the next few days. She had never tasted abalone before and was intrigued, being a big seafood fan herself.

"Did you know that seafood is very beneficial for sex hormone production in both men and women?" She asked with a smile in her voice. I told her I had seen the usual Hollywood portrayals, like James Bond ordering oysters, which I didn't particularly care for. I then added, "However, abalone is so delicious, you may have an orgasm just taking your first bite." My turn to grin with my voice. We both burst out laughing.

The rest of the conversation centered around plans to sneak away for an overnight stay, somewhere out of town. I knew what an oenophile she was, so I suggested the Silverado Resort in the wine country. We could drive up and down the valley tasting wines and spend the night in one of their very private rooms. I had gone on a guys golf outing there two years previously and I had noted what a great romantic place it would be were I ever fortunate enough to find the right woman. She immediately agreed, joking that I was just going to try to get her drunk and take advantage of her. Well really, who could blame me?

She suggested that we book his and hers massages. I told her that I loved the sound of that, but I also wanted to have a go at giving her a massage. She would be my first client! She loved that idea, then cracked that maybe I should go first so the professionals could follow up and fix anything I might accidentally push out of place. I pretended to be crestfallen, with an "aw shucks" tone of voice, but we both just ended up giggling.

I was finally starting to feel more at ease with her. She genuinely seemed to enjoy my sense of humor, which made me regret not trying it out more with women previously. A twinge of sadness passed over my heart, all those years alone in an abyss of failure, threatening to distract me and keep me from being present in this shining moment. I resolved that the past was the reason I was able to be so intense with my dream woman, and so I refocused on being her ideal partner. Maybe good can come from bad, despite all the negative influences in my youth, I thought.

We finished our phone call with words of unyielding caring, and affection, and hope. I had just turned to getting my place put back in order, when the phone rang again. Immediately my mind thought the worst. I was sure she was going to cancel, maybe her husband had found us out, maybe she was going to end it all. Instead it turned out to be Hal, one of the engineers from my job.

"Randy! Who was that beautiful woman you were in the parking lot with yesterday?"

"Oh, hi Hal. Uhh, oh, that was a friend I met at the Disneyland seminar." I figured I would need to be careful, since Terri was a friend of Chris, the consultant I was working with. I was dead certain that Terri would kill me if Chris found out about us, which might spread word through the whole gaggle of her girlfriends and beyond. The last thing I needed was for a whole bunch of people to start talking about her at work.

I had read many spy novels, and the advice on lying always seemed to be to stay as close to the truth as possible, without revealing any useful details. But how would I conceal who she really was?

"She looks almost exactly like Belinda Carlisle from The GoGo's!" he cracked. There, that's the opening!

"Yeah I could see that, sort of, now that you mention it. She just stopped by to give me some materials she had borrowed at the seminar."

"What's her name?" Hal honed in. Uh oh. Then the scheming comedian in me took over.

"Belinda," I deadpanned.

"What? No, really, what's her name"

"You heard me. Belinda." No inflection, complete sound of indifference. As in no, Hal, you're never gonna get anything out of me.

"All right wise guy, have it your way. What's her last name then?" He likely thought he would get me to crack or stumble. But I had already thought ahead, and the answer was easy, just stick close to the truth.

"Lee," I replied in a clipped single syllable. Lee was Terri's middle name, and common enough that I didn't think it would create a connection in people's minds.

From that moment on she was like a Top Secret Project - Codename "Belinda Lee" and if necessary I would develop a whole disinformation backstory about her. She had only been seen by a few people at work, from a distance. And fortunately, none of my friends interacted with any of my coworkers, so the cover story was limited to the workplace. In the certain outcome (at least in my mind) that Terri and I would be together forever, I would explain that the whole thing was just a ruse, a lark, started by Hal of all people, with his initial line of inquiry.

The day seemed to drag, no phone calls from Terri to break up the weekend routine of cleaning, tidying and laundry. I made good use of the time, making a reservation at the country club and booking a couples massage for us. But the following weekend seemed so far away. I was just wrapping up when a knock came on the door. And when I opened the door, there she was.

She was dressed in jeans and a buttoned blouse, with a pair of cute penny loafers. On her arm, in addition to her Coach handbag, she had a rather large grocery bag. "Hi there," she said, "I snuck a peak in your fridge last night, and made note of a few things that we lack if we want to do some cooking together."

"Well that's very thoughtful Terri! Thanks so much!" I was so happy to see her I stepped out on the porch, grabbed her around the waist and lifted her clear off the ground, bags and all. I then set her down gently and helped her inside. We moved to the kitchen and I put things away, showing her my system for organizing spices and how I usually kept things organized inside the fridge. I told her I'm kind of set in my ways, but I also would genuinely appreciate a fresh perspective if she saw anything that she might like to see done differently.

I grabbed her there in the kitchen, an embrace straight out of a Hollywood movie. As usual, her mere presence was enough to drive my cock to unimaginable stiffness. I told her I was so happy that she came to brighten my afternoon. "How much time do we have?" I whispered, fearing the answer would not be to my liking.

Her reply was delightful. "I told him I wouldn't be home until late, and he barely noticed me. We have the evening to ourselves!" My heart skipped a beat and a familiar throbbing ache started up in my pants.

"Oh Terri, that's so wonderful! We can cook together naked!" That brought a chuckle from her. "We better at least wear aprons while we pan fry the abalone. Wouldn't want any of my parts, or your magnificent cock to be damaged by hot oil spatters!"

I'm sure my face turned beet red. Not from embarrassment but from sheer sexual arousal. At that time in my life, I could sustain an erection for over two hours. Testosterone was through the roof, and one of the side effects of all that sexual energy was extreme blushing. Terri didn't seem to mind, at least she never mentioned it, but I always wondered why porn actors never had their whole head turn red like I did.

Then I remembered that I didn't own an apron. Terri gave me a half smile, half frown look. "Something wrong, Randy my dearest?" I told her a soft voice of regret about my lack of foresight.

"Well, that's the nice thing about being a couple," she said, "Makes it more likely that the bases will be covered." She reached down to the bottom of the bag and with a dramatic flourish pulled out two aprons.

If I wasn't already head over heels in love with this woman, that would have pushed me over the finish line. It's as if she was designed by a higher power with the single purpose of boring straight to the center of my being. I stood there looking at her, almost shaking with pure white hot love. I couldn't wait another instant to have her.

Her eyes grew wide as I moved quickly toward her. To this day I've never figured out what mixture of love and fear made up that visage. If I could have captured it on canvas, it would be hanging in the Louvre, relegating Mona Lisa to also ran status. She somehow looked startled, happy, aroused and completely in love, all blended together, although mere words would never give any more than a pale reflection of what was there in front of my eyes.

We embraced, a desperate, longing melding of two bodies, two souls. I felt a sensation as if part of my inner being actually left my forehead and entered hers. I instinctively knew that she was the only woman I could ever love like this, and the way she held so tight to me told me she was feeling the same. The first kiss as we held each other in that kitchen was intoxicating, a long, luxuriant exploration of lips, teeth and tongues.

I brought both hands to her cheeks, to cradle that perfect face, to show her that she was everything to me, everything that could ever be. She melted, and I worried she might fall. I guided her to lean against the counter for support. Her left hand slid up my back to the nape of my neck. I moved my left hand to the back of her head, lacing my fingers into her amazing brunette locks.

I then shifted my lips just enough to let one finger of my right hand caress her lips. I felt her stir and she gave a slight sigh. I used that opening to move the fingertip between her lips and begin exploring the inside of her mouth. Oh, what a reaction from her!

"MMmmmmhhhmm, ooooohhh!" she was moaning at a high volume, so started to finger fuck her mouth. She was sucking hard on it, meeting it with her tongue. I felt her left hand take a vice grip on my neck, and her right hand started to manipulate my belt buckle. No way was she going to settle for a finger, when an already rock hard cock was readily available.

She unbuttoned her blouse and cast it and her bra aside.Her large, natural breasts were hanging free, adding to the already spectacular beauty of her. They rocked enticingly as she worked her way lower on me. She slid my pants and boxer briefs down, revealing my purple, swollen six inch rod. She lowered her lips to the tip, kissing it softly then moving down one side. She repeated the process on the other, then turned her head to kiss and lick my balls. It was electrifying, pulling me even deeper under her spell.

It would be impossible to overstate how talented Terri was at sucking cock. She knew almost all the techniques, first burying her nose in my pubic hair, enveloping my cock with her warm mouth, the tip of my cock was well past her tonsils. Not a hint of gag reflex, and she would hum while pleasuring me, or stick her tongue out with my cock still halfway down her throat. All the while her fingers were exploring my balls or reaching up to pinch my nipples or brush her hand through my chest hair.

In these first days with Terri, I was feeling truly alive for the first time. Sad to think I was well into my 20's before reaching this point, but all to many never find it at all. This blowjob was the beginning of the transition from desperate virgin to dedicated lover for me. I began to focus on my technique, gaining better control of my body movements and the tension in my cock. I found I was slightly less overwhelmed and more in control, which allowed an even deeper appreciation of the sexual artist I was coupling with.

One of my greatest regrets is that I had no full length mirrors to see other angles of her performing on me. I didn't have the nerve to ask to film, and besides I didn't own a video camera and there was no quick way to set up a film camera in any case. I had to rely on my memory to capture these moments, and I did my best to drink it all in.

I asked if she wanted to move to the bedroom, or a couch. She looked at me with those haunting eyes, smiled and said "I have you right where I want you. And I want you to cum all over me."

She picked up the pace milking my cock with her mouth, not fierce and sloppy like the previous night, but controlled, paced, and far more erotic. Last night had been sheer wanton lust, today she wanted to savor it, as did I. There was no music playing, the soundtrack was a delectable assortment of gasps, humming, gurgling and slurping. The entire time I was whispering to her. Telling her she was amazing, telling her how good she was making me feel, telling her that soon it will be my turn to try to make her feel this good. In response she would nod, or giggle, or give me a little nip. It was the conversation of two lovers, laying the foundation for months and years of ecstasy to come.

As I got closer to the edge, she pulled back for a moment and said, "You can spray your spunk all over me another time, this time I'm dying for a taste!" That brought me right to the edge, and she slowed as she sensed it. At the first hint of tightening pre-orgasm, she clamped her thumb and forefinger at the base of my shaft, preventing me from coming. She held tight that way until the tightness eased, then resumed her worship of my cock. Twice, three times, she repeated the pleasurable torture. The feeling of needing to cum became unbearable.

I began to think she might be trying to push me into sensory overload like the previous night, but at that moment as the tension was ready to burst, she instead expertly and gently fingered my balls with her left hand while pumping with her right. The tip of my cock was just past her teeth and I could feel her cheeks dimpling inward, providing just the right sensation to precipitate the impending explosion.

My ears felt hot, the sound of blood rushing echoed in my brain. My eyes were filled with sight of the most beautiful woman I could ever imagine performing an act of artistic perfection on me. The sensation washed over me, starting at the base of my cock and feeling like it was blowing right out the top of my head. An impulse of almost equal magnitude sped down my legs, making my knees tremble. Terri gripped the inside of my thigh to help me stay balanced.

Then came the semen. I could feel huge pulses of it projecting down my shaft, forcing their way past her lips and bursting forth with tremendous force and velocity into her mouth. She sucked and moaned and took all of it. Her cheeks were noticeably bulging, her eyes half closed with the most rapturous expression. It was as if her entire purpose in life was being fulfilled by this act of passion, of joy, of true love.

She took her time, all the while moving her mouth up and down my cock. I could feel her swallowing it bit by bit, and each time the motion of her tongue and throat sent waves of ecstasy throughout my body. She finished by applying a tremendous amount of suction with very slight motion as she swallowed the last drop. She lingered there for several minutes, kissing and touching and holding my cock and balls, all the while looking at me with smiling eyes.

"MMMMmmmmmm," she said, "Oh! Randy! You could have sired a nation with that load!" I beamed at her and told her that if she was going to be like that on a regular basis, I was going to have to start heavy doses of vitamins and supplements. She grinned at me and said matter-of-factly, "Oh, you're going to get at least one blowjob from me every time we're together. I already loved being able to pleasure a man this way, but with that cock of yours I find myself inspired."

12