All Comments on 'Against All Odds Ch. 02'

by RandyHlms

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Throw the Vermeer of "He doesn't care about me anymore" over it, clear coat that with fast drying , "It's her legal right to cheat and get half, and I will help her", sand with fine grit ," She's a fine lover woman and a great teacher about sexual pleasu

Underneath the paint it's still a shop worn cheating plot, just with an emo bull. Waste of good writing on douche-pet and his female trainer.

meucimeucialmost 5 years ago
An obvious serial cheater

Any time a married person says I wouldn't be here if they were doing there job you can bet they have cheated before. I met a woman a few years older than me when in my twenty's we dated for a month or so before she forgot to take her rings off and me figuring it out. I didn't like it but I stayed with her that night when she said she was separated and was about to file for a divorce. After dating her for about 2 months and her not filing I broke it off that is when she said to me WELL IF HE WAS DOING HIS JOB I WOULDN'T BE HERE. I knew right then this woman was never getting divorced she was just playing around on her husband. Needless to say in no time at all she was dating another guy. I never went out with her again and as far as I know I never dated another married woman. Thank god I didn't end up getting shot because of my stupidity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous