Against All Odds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear he hates me." Riley said, feeling a bit unsure of himself now. "Maybe this was a bad idea, You could return these and..."

"No." Noah's was stern and absolute. "Don't worry about Thomas." He said. "He's just over protective of me. Give him some time and I'm sure he'll come around."

"I hope so." Riley clutched the bag to his chest, protectively. "I really want everyone here to like me."

"Given time, they'll all love you." Noah smiled at him.

"You really think so?"

Noah nodded then gave Riley a quick wink. "One already does."

***

Noah led Riley to the pool, their footsteps echoing through the empty halls. Riley still clung to the shiny, blue bag that Thomas had handed him. He'd glanced at the contents only briefly but even that brief glimpse was enough to tell him that the trunks weren't cheap. Honestly, they were probably the most expensive thing that Riley owned. That's why Thomas's jab about shopping at a thrift store stung the way it had.

Riley had never been ashamed of his clothing before and he'd been talked down to so many times that now he took what most people said with a grain of salt, but what Thomas had said cut him to the core. He knew that Thomas had said it as a way to make Riley feel inferior, and it worked. Everything that Riley owned was second hand and Thomas obviously knew that. Noah probably did too. It wasn't as if Riley could hide it. His clothes were old, faded, and some of them falling apart. Riley was poor and everyone knew it. Thomas was just being a dick by pointing it out.

Still, Riley did his best to act unaffected by Thomas's remark. One, he didn't want to give the guy the satisfaction of knowing he'd hurt Riley and second, Riley didn't want to ruin the day that he and Noah had planned. Monday, Riley had to return to work. This was the last day that he and Noah would have together to do something special before the busy work week took up most of their time, and Riley was determined to make the most of it.

Noah pushed the heavy glass door leading to the pool open and held it for Riley, allowing him to enter first. Walking into the pool room was like stepping into a sanctuary of aquatic Serenity. The air was thick with the distinct scent of chlorine, a familiar smell that brought back memories of childhood and carefree days spent lounging by the water's edge.

The first time they had visited the pool on their tour of the house, Riley had entered the room with a longing and left feeling dismayed at leaving behind the warm and inviting water. This time though, he entered the room exhilarated and ready to embrace the calming waters of the pool.

The air was warm and humid, chasing away the cold, February morning. It embraced Riley, wrapping around him like a warm blanket. With each breath, he inhaled that familiar scent, allowing it to lull him into a state of tranquility. The gentle hum of circulating water and the sounds of water lapping against the sides filled his ears, creating a soothing melody that beckoned him closer.

The tiled floor, slightly slick with moisture, was polished to a high shine that reflected the ambient lighting, creating a mesmerizing dance of shadows and reflections across the surface. Every sound, every scent, everything that Riley saw before him, all of it, was a symphony of sensory delights that heightened his anticipation of the refreshing oasis that spanned out before him.

The smile that appeared on Riley's face was evident and it's meaning unmistakable, Riley was in heaven. Noah watched him and couldn't help but smile himself. Just knowing that Riley was happy had made Noah content in his decision to buy Riley the trunks so they could swim together. It maybe wasn't the most conventional of dates but then, they weren't really a conventional couple.

'Couple.' Noah thought to himself. Yes, they were a couple. They hadn't exactly said the word yet or even made it official, but that's what they were, a couple. Noah's smile widened with this revelation. They really were together. A real couple. Noah just couldn't believe his luck. He felt like the luckiest man on Earth.

When Riley looked up at Noah, Noah gestured toward the dressing rooms to the left of the pool. "You go ahead and change. I'll do the same, then we'll meet back here."

"Okay." Riley nodded. "Be right back." Taking his bag, he entered one of the dressing rooms, excited and nervous at the same time.

Inside, Riley pulled the trunks from the bag and examined them. Riley had given Noah his size but then left the ordering up to him. At first, he thought that Noah would have told Maggie or even Thomas to order them but looking at the trunks now, Riley was almost certain that Noah had picked them out himself.

They were sleek and stylish and far more provocative than he had expected. More like boy shorts than trunks. They barely covered his thighs and Noah wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to see Riley in something tight. They weren't uncomfortably tight, on the contrary, they felt pretty good but they hugged his frame perfectly, leaving little to the imagination. And, if the outline of his curved hips and round little butt didn't drawn Noah's attention, the bright pinks, purples, and yellows of the rainbow like pattern definitely would.

Riley smirked as he looked himself over in the mirror. "Nice." He said with a slight giggle. "I'm wearing a pride flag."

He turned around to catch a quick peek at his ass. "Not bad." He snickered, giving it a little shake. Now if only he could muster up enough courage to actually leave the dressing room. It was strange, the night before he was ready to strip off all his clothes and Noah's too, but now he was feeling a slight twinge of shyness at the thought of revealing so much of himself to Noah. The wine they drank must have loosened him up more because he'd had no problem getting up close and personal. And the kissing, dear God, the kissing was spectacular. But, so far, kissing was all they had done. Kissing and a little under the shirt fondling.

Suddenly, a slew of intrusive and unwanted thoughts had entered Riley's mind. 'What if he doesn't like the way I look? What if I'm not good enough, not cute enough? Do I really deserve someone as wonderful as Noah Reaney? Doesn't he deserve someone better than me?'

"Stop it!" Riley told himself. "You...I deserve to be happy." Riley took in a deep breath and did his best to push the unwanted thoughts out of his head, reciting something he'd read once online. "Thoughts are just that, thoughts, don't make them out to mean anything more than that." He couldn't remember exactly who had quoted it but that saying had been his mantra for the past three years. Most of the time it worked.

"I can do this." He whispered, feeling a sudden flutter of excitement as he reached for the door handle, finally ready to show off the gift that Noah had so carefully picked out for him.

When they had both emerged from their respective dressing rooms, Noah's breath caught in his throat at the sight of Riley. The warm glow of the pool illuminated his features, bathing him in an ethereal light. He was breathtaking, from the shine of his auburn locks spilling down his back, to the curved hips and small waist. Noah noticed that Riley had an almost elusive femininity to his physique, a delicate balance of soft curves and slender lines that captivated the eye.

For a moment, Noah simply stood there, drinking in the sight of him, overwhelmed by his beauty. Riley walked toward Noah, a natural grace and fluidity to his steps that just added to his elegance and delicate charm.

"Is everything alright?" Riley asked, tilting his head to the side as he looked up at Noah.

Noah opened his mouth to speak but no words would come. All he could do was stare, lost in Riley's gaze. His eyes, his gorgeous eyes, like warm honey, luminous and expressive, reflecting depths of emotion that drew Noah in like a magnet. Riley stepped up to him, placing a hand on his chest. "Noah?" He said again, a slight smirk forming on his pink lips. Noah's eyes drifted over him, his angelic features exquisitely sculpted and his mouth with full, plush lips. Lips, that were ripe for kissing.

Without saying a word, Noah pulled Riley forward and pressed their lips together in a sensuous kiss. His hands slipped beneath Riley's hair and cupped the back of his head. Riley lifted his arms to encircle Noah's neck, standing on his tip toes, he kissed Noah back, moaning into the kiss. Noah wrapped an arm around Riley's waist and suddenly lifted him up and off the floor. Riley clung to Noah as he spun them around in a circle. Each of them laughing as Noah nearly landed them both in the water.

When he stood Riley back on his feet and looked at the omega, he could see that his cheeks were flushed and he was panting heavily.

"Maybe we should get in the water and cool off." Noah laughed.

Riley nodded in agreement. "I think we should."

Riley approached the edge of the pool, the tiles smooth and cool beneath his bare feet, and dipped a toe into the water, feeling the warmth of the liquid caress his skin. It was invigorating and so inviting, promising relief and respite from the stress of work and responsibility. With a deep breath, Riley plunged into the water, immersing himself fully beneath the crystalline depths. The water enveloped him like a second skin, a cocoon of warmth that he could feel radiating through every part of his body.

Riley felt a sensation of weightlessness, of freedom and liberation as he glided effortlessly through the water, lost in it's timeless embrace. Noah entered the pool after Riley, a playful grin lit up his face. Riley watched as Noah moved toward him, the water rippling around him as he moved through the liquid gracefully, his athletic frame cutting through the surface like a sleek predator. With each stroke, he propelled himself forward with power and precision, his movements fluid and controlled.

Riley was in awe as he watched Noah approach him, amazed at his natural aptitude for swimming. Riley felt a surge of admiration for the way Noah moved through the water, his every move exuding strength and skill. As Noah drew closer, Riley's eyes lit up, sparkling with mischief and anticipation. Without warning, Riley splashed him, sending a cascade of water droplets flying through the air. Noah's laughter echoed off the walls of the room and he retaliated with a playful splash of his own.

"You're gonna pay for that." Riley teased. He sent another, larger wave of water in Noah's direction, using all the strength he could muster and while Noah wiped the water from his eyes, momentarily blinded by the spray, Riley took off through the water like a dolphin evading a shark. He felt exhilarated as he darted through the water, his movements quick and agile. He moved with a natural ease, as though he were born to the water. He even outpaced Noah as Noah gave chase. Racing around the pool, their laughter mingled with the sound of splashing water.

With each lap, Riley felt the stress and tension in his body begin to melt away and be replaced by a sense of pure joy. The water warm and soothing was invigorating to his soul. Riley smiled at the bond that he felt building between them. In that moment, he felt closer to Noah than ever before. Their laughter filled the room along with the love that they felt for each other. Riley knew that he was where he was meant to be and with the person that he was meant to be with. As he looked at Noah, his heart swelled with love and gratitude for the man who had brought so much happiness into his life.

They continued to chase each other, Riley stopping briefly as he waited for Noah to catch up and then take off again, splashing Noah in the process. Their game of cat and mouse went on like this for a while until Riley tired of it and allowed Noah to finally catch him. With a shout of triumph, Noah captured Riley in his arms and pulled him into a tight embrace. Their eyes met and a moment of silence stretched out between them. They both knew what they wanted yet not ready to take. But, as they held each other, that longing turned to need. A heady, fiery need.

Riley's heart sped up and he found it a little hard to breathe. Noah felt it too, the unsteady breaths and rapid beating of his heart. He couldn't hold back anymore and so he leaned in and kissed Riley, his kiss long and full of heat. Riley returned the kiss, his mouth was warm and so soft. Noah pressed a hand against Riley's back and pulled him close, till they were pressed together, chest to chest. Everything around them seemed to fade away as their lips met, igniting a spark of passion between them. Riley wrapped his arms around Noah, losing himself in the warmth of his embrace. Time seemed to stand still as they kissed, their hearts beating in sync with one another.

Riley felt a jolt of excitement rush through him as Noah suddenly pressed him against the wall of the pool. Riley wrapped his legs around Noah's waist and Noah gripped Riley's ass, pulling him closer. He leaned forward, resting his hands on either side of Riley, on the edge of the pool then dipped his head, capturing Riley's lips for a second time. He kissed his mouth ravenously; devouring his neck, ear lobes, and chest. Noah's mouth found Riley's nipple and he dragged his tongue slowly across it, back and forth until it went hard.

Riley dropped his head back, moaning softly. Noah's tongue flicked his right nipple and then his left before covering it with his mouth. He took Riley's nipple between his lips, kissing and sucking. His teeth encircled it, biting gently. Riley gasped, arching his back. His thighs tightened around Noah. Noah teased his nipple with his tongue while his left hand caressed Riley's thigh. Riley ran his hands up and down Noah's back, clutching at him for support, losing himself with each kiss, each touch, each lick.

His hands explored the muscular arms holding him, his fingers trailing along Noah's skin, causing the alpha to groan in delight. Riley gripped Noah's shoulders tightly as Noah nuzzled his neck. Riley was pressed against Noah so closely that Noah could feel his erection through the swim shorts and it stirred his imagination. How big was Riley? What turned him on? What did he taste like? Without even thinking, Noah's hand found Riley's crotch. Riley moaned as Noah cupped him through the fabric of his shorts. Riley didn't protest. Instead, he thrust his hips forward encouraging Noah to continue. A soft groan escaped Noah when he felt Riley's erection push back against his hand.

More and more Noah was finding it difficult to quell his burning desire to taste Riley. Having him so close, wrapped around Noah, so open and vulnerable was a major turn on, his alpha instincts demanding that he care for, shelter, and protect his omega. Noah had read many books where the alpha and omega meet, discover they are fated mates, and fall instantly in love. He'd never put much stock in the idea of love at first sight before, thinking it was just romantic fantasy. That was until he'd met Riley. If there was any truth to fated mates then Riley was the one. He was it for Noah, he was the love of Noah's life.

"I love you." Noah whispered, his breath ragged. "I love you more than you can possibly know."

Riley's eyes fluttered open and he looked at Noah with so much love and longing. "I love you too." He said and Noah could tell by the look in his eyes that he meant it. "Every part of me. My body, my heart, even my soul, belongs to you. I'm yours, completely, Now and forever."

Noah, hearing Riley's words leaned in and kissed him. He kissed him with heart-stopping tenderness. Riley's full lips softened under Noah's searing kiss as it grew more intense, more lustful. Riley closed his eyes again, focusing on the sensation of being kissed, savoring the feel and taste of Noah's lips on his own. The aching need building between them was becoming almost unbearable. Noah wanted more. He wanted to know how Riley tasted, and how well he would fit in Noah's mouth. Noah wanted to feel the soft skin of his cock pressed against his palm. Everything about Riley was drawing Noah in. His heavy breathing, the steady beating of his heart and all the adorable little sounds he made while being ravished by kisses. Even his scent was so enticing that it nearly sent Noah over the edge.

His skin smelled sweet, like honey. That, mixed with the sultry scent of his arousal was more than Noah could take. "I want to taste you." Noah said, his voice husky with need. "Will you let me?" He asked, while sucking at Riley's skin, raining kisses down his neck and onto his shoulders. "Let me taste you?"

"Yes." Riley hissed his approval as all control and reason had just tumbled into oblivion. All he knew in that moment was that he wanted Noah's mouth on him, surrounding him and possessing him. "Please." He moaned against Noah's ear and Noah felt his own cock stir in his trunks. Riley pressed himself even closer to Noah's already flushed body then tangled his fingers in Noah's hair as he brought their lips together and kissed him, hard.

Riley ran his hands over Noah's naked chest as Noah left a trail of tender kisses along Riley's neck and jaw. He nibbled and sucked at his ear lobe as his thumb made circles around Riley's pert nipples. His other hand massaged Riley's groin, the tight wet, fabric of his shorts stretched to it's limits as Riley's cock pushed against it, fully erect and dripping.

"Need you so bad." Noah growled. "I can't wait to taste you."

"God, Noah. You drive me crazy when you talk like that." Riley moaned as Noah squeezed and rubbed his crotch.

"I love feeling you grow hard in my hand."

"I want to feel your mouth on me." Riley crooned.

That was enough for Noah; with ease, he lifted Riley out of the pool and sat him on the edge of the pool with his legs still in the water. Riley shivered at the burst of cold air he felt after leaving the warmth of the pool but he didn't care about the cold. He was too excited, too eager, to worry about anything but Noah. "You're sure?" Noah asked, making certain that Riley was okay with what they were about to do.

Riley nodded, "I'm sure." He said, giving Noah an impish grin. The glint in his eyes told Noah all that he needed to know and so he very gently laid Riley back against the tiled floor. The tile was wet and cold but any discomfort he might have felt was quickly erased from his mind as he felt Noah take hold of his hips, pulling him closer to the edge of the pool where he nuzzled Riley's crotch, kissing him through his shorts.

Riley's cock stirred, demanding to be set free. Riley moaned and closed his eyes, allowing himself to be carried away by the intensity of Noah's touch. Slowly, Noah began to peel Riley's shorts down. The wet fabric clung to his thighs, causing Noah to use a bit more force to pull them off. When he succeeded in stripping Riley, he laid the shorts aside then lifted both of Riley's legs, bending them at the knees before pushing them apart.

Riley gasped. Instinctively, his hands shot down to cover his exposed parts. Noah grinned and gently slapped his hands away. "Oh no you don't, you're not going to hide that beautiful cock from me." He said. "I want to see you, all of you." And, what a glorious sight he was. Riley wasn't huge but for an omega that was normal. Honestly, as far as Noah was concerned, he was exactly the right size. Noah took a moment to appreciate what he was looking at. The turf of hair right above his dick was trimmed and sculpted into a neat little triangle. The skin beneath was milky white and so enticing. Noah couldn't wait to slide his tongue over Riley, lapping up every inch and tasting his sweet nectar.

Riley felt his face go red and burn with embarrassment. He was eager, but at the same time, nervous and a bit shy. He'd never been so exposed, so naked, in front of another person before. He'd always been a very modest person and never imagined himself being in a situation quite like this but, to his utter surprise, he found that being manhandled and groped by his alpha was a major turn on. He liked that Noah instantly took control, dominating him, and he loved the idea of submitting completely to Noah.