Against All Odds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley didn't think that he could ever have felt this free and safe with anyone but Noah. Noah awakened a side of him that Riley never even knew existed. It relaxed him and eased his nerves to have Noah guide him and take the lead. He could give up all control to Noah because he knew, deep down, that Noah would never hurt him.

As Noah parted Riley's legs, his hands slid over the inside of his thighs. Noah planted soft kisses over his exposed skin with gentle precision. When he told Riley to lift his legs high or spread them further, Riley obeyed. When he told Riley to stretch his arms out above his head, Riley obeyed. And when Noah told Riley to look at him, he did.

"I like the way you look at me." Noah told him. "I want you to keep your eyes on me."

Riley smiled. "I like watching you." He confessed. "It excites me."

It excited Noah as well to have Riley watch him. He loved the look of ecstasy that spread across the omega's face when Noah kissed him and touched him. Riley loved his kisses. Noah's lips were warm and soft and his kisses light and feathery. His hands moved upward, gripping Riley's hips, his fingers pressing into the soft flesh of his ass, kneading gently as he pulled himself forward, leaning against the edge of the pool. Again his hand found Riley's crotch and he ran his hand over it, caressing his cock and balls. Riley's skin was smooth and soft, like warm silk against Noah's hand.

Noah gripped him, making a fist around his shaft then slowly, carefully, began to to stroke him. Riley voiced his enjoyment with a sift, mewling whimper.

"Your cock feels so good in my hand." Noah whispered. "I'm going to make you cum so hard."

He began stroking faster, squeezing harder until Riley was dripping in his hand. Noah made circles around the head of Riley's dick with his thumb, smearing his juices over the head then, he leaned over and licked it. Riley's surprised gasp brought a smile to Noah's face. He loved that he could affect Riley in a way that made the omega's legs quiver and his ass lift off the floor as though his entire body were about to shoot straight up and go crashing through the ceiling.

"Damn, baby. I get so turned on watching you squirm." Noah told him but Riley was beyond words, only managing to whisper something unintelligible, as Noah descended on his cock, taking the entire length of it into his mouth. He sucked hard, his mouth hot and wet. He drug his teeth gently along the shaft all while cupping and massaging Riley's balls. Riley begged Noah to continue when Noah took his cock out of his mouth. Instead of plunging back down, he dragged his tongue up along Riley's length, licking over every inch of it and pressing the tip of his tongue into the slit.

Riley released an adorable little cry and struggled to keep himself from flying apart and shattering to pieces right there on the pool room floor. Noah continued the assault on Riley's cock, alternating between sucking and stroking it. He dipped his head and swirled his tongue, teasing the head of Riley's cock, sending molten waves of pleasure throughout Riley's entire body. Low, sultry, and incoherent mews escaped Riley's mouth as Noah devoured him. His sweet noises ignited a fire within Noah, sending ripples of desire through his own body and he realized with complete certainty that he loved sucking cock.

It wasn't just the feel or taste. He did love those things but it was more than that. It was the look on Riley's face, his fevered skin, and the feeling of total control he had over his little omega. With just one touch, one flick of his tongue, he could reduce Riley to a quivering mass of raw nerves, shuddering with desire. It was sublime.

He cupped Riley's balls as he continued to suck, bathing his cock with wet heat until he felt Riley's balls draw up tight as he neared his climax. The scent of his arousal rising up to torment Noah. He gripped Riley's organ, his hand closing tightly around it as his lips slid up and down in slow, repetitive, movements. The stroking and sucking became a frenzy of motion, the sucking unrelenting and so strong until Riley could hold on no longer.

He cried out, calling Noah's name again and again, his nerves stretched taut as he gave into that final surrender. His fingers buried themselves in Noah's hair and Riley held on for dear life, feeling Noah's head moving up and down on his cock, engulfing it, prolonging the pleasure until Riley shouted, "I...I can't..I'm close!" He tried to push Noah away before he came but Noah wouldn't allow it. He held Riley's hips as Riley came with an explosion of pleasure in an earth shattering orgasm that left him spent and breathless in Noah's arms.

Noah drank him down, swallowing every last drop. "God, I love the way you taste, Riley."

Riley couldn't respond with anything but some ragged panting and a satisfied sigh. Even as Noah pulled himself out of the pool and lay down next to Riley, cradling him in his arms, Riley was incapable of rational speech. He closed his eyes and turned to face Noah, pushing into his chest and curling up against him. When Noah asked if Riley was okay, Riley hummed a subtle, "Yes." Noah smiled and held Riley against him, loving the feel of Riley's trembling and naked body pressed against him. He was so beautiful, so delicate, and Noah fell in love with him just a little bit more.

As Noah and Riley lay intertwined in each other's arms, Riley felt a profound sense of love wash over him. In Noah's embrace, he found solace, joy, and a love so deep it seemed to transcend time itself. Suddenly, the past no longer mattered to Riley. The things he'd suffered, the nightmares he'd had to endure, they were nothing. Noah had chased away his demons, shattered his fears and uncertainties and created a safe place for their love to grow.

Each beat of his heart echoed with the rhythm of their love, a melody of belonging that resonated throughout his soul. As Riley traced the contours of Noah's face with gentle fingertips, he wondered at the sheer magnitude of emotions that Noah stirred within him. It wasn't just affection, but a deep connection, an unbreakable bond. Riley felt complete, as if every piece of his being had found it's counterpart.

Everything that Riley was and had ever been had become undone and then remade, atom by atom, until the Riley that was left, curled up against Noah's chest was not the same man who had walked into Reaney Hall three days earlier. The Riley laying there now was whole, as if all the fragmented pieces of his heart had finally come together. Noah completed him in ways he never thought possible, filling the emptiness inside with love, compassion, and acceptance.

With Noah, he was no longer searching for something that had been missing. His search had finally come to an end because he'd found the other half of his soul. He'd found Noah.

"What are you thinking about?" Noah asked, his eyes sparkling with tenderness and devotion.

"Just how incredibly lucky I am to have you in my life." Riley replied softly, his voice filled with sincerity and affection. "You've changed everything for me, Noah. You've transformed my entire world. You've made me fall in love with you."