Against All Odds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
83 Followers

After, we dressed, sat down and had some coffee. In an instant, I could see his face work the situation in his head. He was very loud, thinking sometimes, but you had to know him to notice. Then, his face softened, he smiled, and his whole demeanor changed.

"Melissa, I would like to thank you. You've been one of the best experiences of my life, but I think it might be time for me to find what you have found." A smile spread across his face and his eyes got brighter. He was really a very handsome man, and I knew he would be a fantastic husband and father.

We finished breakfast. Joe then started making sure I had everything. He gifted me some of the clothes we had there and made me promise to call him if I ever needed some help. Before I left, he made me look at him and said in a very fatherly voice, "Melissa, I only want the best for you, and I have deep respect for your honesty, and you've always been classy," he paused and then said, "I am worried about your drug habit." I looked at him, about to say something, put his hand up, and continued, "Melissa, I know you hide it well, and I know you are not a chronic user, but I also know that cocaine is a very cunning drug. I've seen many people succumb to its power." I had never seen him in this type of serious mood.

"I'm ok Joe...," I started to say ...

"Melissa, true love is the enemy of addiction. You will believe love will conquer all, but addiction hates that. If you continue and go any deeper, drugs and addiction will make you someone you are not. It will conspire to ruin you, make you despair. If you love this man, you need to know true love does not come around for everyone in life. I had true love once, and I lost it because I was addicted to making money. You're young, but if your instincts tell you this is the one, please be careful, okay?"

There was not much to say. I figured Joe had it wrong. I was fine. Yet, he'd said this in such a fatherly and wise way it was impossible to ignore. We then had some laughs and told some stories of things we had done together. He told me of things he would miss, and we laughed about last night about the young, hung, and dumb guy. We hugged, and I cried, but he was steadfast and stood as tall as he could as we said our goodbyes. I left, both sad about the ending but also relieved and happy. I could not wait to see Dave.

Later that day, when I was at Dave's place and he was kissing me all over, making me horny as hell but I couldn't get it out of my head. I had been with Joe earlier. I made some excuse and told him I wanted to shower, and when he finished work, we'd go to dinner. I knew he was leaving Monday afternoon, so I also wanted to fuck him all weekend long.

We went to dinner, back to our Thai place. I was bumping coke, so I ate light. We kept it simple and went to our local bar near the loft. We laughed, we drank, and both snuck some coke in the bathrooms. He kept getting this mad look, and I knew he was horny for me. I was, too. It got to a point where it was noticeable, and people were staring at us.

As we stumbled home through the back streets, he was all over me. We kept stopping to make out. We were getting close when he dragged me into this little alley between two buildings. It was about a hundred yards from his loft. He pushed me up against the wall and started mauling me with kisses. He was grinding his very hard bulge against me. He was over-the-top hot and was in total control.

"Stop, Dave," I gasped. "We're almost home."

He ignored me, and since I was wearing a skirt, he easily stuck his hand down my panties, at the same time, he pulled my top up and started to suck on my tits. My nipples were rock hard, and my pussy was drenched. I was being taken in public by a man that would not be denied. Any objection I might have or fear of being caught was thrown out the window.

He dropped to his knees, tore my panties off, and stuck them in his pocket. He then started licking my pussy while I was up against that wall. I could see cars passing the entrance of the alley. It made me even hotter, wondering if they could see me. I was nearing orgasm when Dave stood up and pulled his rock-hard cock out of his pants. Without warning and with no condom, he just pushed me against the wall, lifted one leg and rammed his dick into me in one fluid motion. Dave is thick, but I was so wet I took him without a whimper. He then started grinding his pelvis into my clit. His cock was blazing hot and rock hard. He was trying to merge with me with an intoxicating urgency. My legs started to shake, and my nipples were so hard they hurt. Dave then effortlessly picked me up by the ass, my legs wrapped around him, and he started lifting me up and down on his cock. He did this while never stopping these steamy and passionate kisses. He kept thrusting, grinding my clit and lifting me up and down. Then he pushed me up against the wall and took a massive thrust and came in my pussy. Without a condom it felt glorious. He was groaning, and I swore some people walked by and heard or even saw us. I was delirious and oblivious as Dave's orgasm triggered mine. I screamed and came all over his naked pulsating hard cock. If he wasn't holding me in the air by my ass up against the wall, I would have fallen to the ground. We just embraced as he kept coming and coming.

At last, he let me down gently. His cock was still rock hard as he tried to tuck it back into his pants. That was so fucking hot, I thought.

"I'm sorry, Mel," he said while trying to catch his breath. "I don't know what came over me."

"Sweetie, you have nothing to apologize for," I replied, still panting. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever done. You can do that to me anytime you want."

Just then, a group of people walking by the alley stopped and saw us trying to get our clothes back on. I gave them a perfect flash of my tits. The guy's jaws dropped, the girls giggled, and one of them had her eyes locked on Dave's still very erect thick cock as he was stuffing it back into his pants. They walked off, the girls giggling, and the guys turned on. I was not embarrassed at all. In fact, I was turned on by almost being caught.

We came in the back way to the loft, and Dave started mauling me again. I dropped to my knees, pulled out his dick and started giving him a very intense blowjob. He was hard in an instant.

"Man, some guys have all the fun," said a voice. Shocked, we looked over and saw the cool artist guy who lived on the bottom floor corner loft watching us. We both apologized and then went up the back stairs to the loft. Fuck, I was still so horny. I knew this was just the beginning of one of our marathon love sessions. Just the thought of it made me even wetter than I already was. I was tingling all over.

We spent the night having marathon sex. He was insatiable. This man simply had stamina, sex appeal and skill to spare. In early A.M of Saturday we ended with a mind-blowing mutual orgasm.

"Oh my God, Mel, you are so fucking hot. I can't tell you how amazing that was," Dave said. "You are by far the most incredible woman I have ever made love with." He then stopped, and with his cock still hard and inside me. He looked me dead in the eyes. I could see the fire in his heart. It was burning through me, and he said, "I fucking love you."

I looked at him. Kissed him and said, "I love you too, Dave, with all my heart. I want to be in your arms forever."

We were spent. Both of us were drained and glowing. Dave got up to get some cold water. We drank it while we wiped each other down. We just lay on the bed in each other arms. Both of us have big smiles on our faces. We were warm all over. Our hearts brimming with that timeless feeling of being so in love. We fell asleep like that and woke up the following day still in the same embrace. Dave's cock was hard, and I was still wet. We made slow, soft love. We took our time with no expectations. He never stopped looking at me as he made love to me slow, deep, and with a calm urgency that ended in him cumming inside me while looking at me. You could hear our hearts beating. I was so in love that it made me frightened I could ever feel like this.

We lazed around with morning coffee. We had lunch at a bistro and then did some grocery shopping. Dave was going to cook me dinner. Fettuccine Alfredo from scratch. I was just beginning to learn he was a foodie with some deep skills in the kitchen. What was a girl to do? I purposely didn't do any coke bumps so I could let my hunger come back. I had only eaten a little in the last three days. The Thai dinner was light as we both wanted to drink and party last night. Tonight, it was dinner at the loft and then some pool. I had a surprise for Dave after that.

Dinner was amazing. We were super relaxed, and we left to go play some pool. I decided to wear a short skirt but with thigh-high stockings and heels. I was leggy, so when I was leaning over to take a shot, you could see my stocking tops. I knew Dave loved this, but so did a lot of guys at the bar. I got a couple of nasty stares from girlfriends but also some winks. The girls flirting with me was a big turn-on. I know Dave noticed the guys ogling me, but he was a bit clueless about the subtle way girls flirt with each other. I would have to tell him I was Bi sooner or later.

We had a blast and made some new friends. It was apparent Dave was struggling and getting erections when we played pool. It made me horny to see him so turned on. Before we left, I went into the bathroom and took off my panties. On the way home, I gave Dave and the Uber driver a bit of a show when I pulled up my skirt, lifted my leg up and started playing with myself. Thank God it was a quick ride. We jumped out of the car. The driver was red-faced and obviously turned on.

We played music and did lines in his office while I dropped my skirt and top and walked around in high heels and thigh-high stockings. Dave stood up and pushed me onto his desk, lifted my legs, dropped to his knees and started licking my pussy with a vengeance. The whole time, he was holding my high heels or feeling my nylon-covered legs. I was gasping for air and finally pulled his head up to make him stand. I wrapped my legs around him, kissed him and then unbuttoned his jeans and took out his very erect dick. We switched positions; I dropped to the ground and gave him an epic blow job while I fingered my pussy. I was super wet, and he was really turned on. Just before he was going to cum, I stopped, stood up and started walking away wiggling my ass. He was there with his jeans around his ankles and his cock pointing straight up in the air while he leaned back on his desk. I was rather skinny, so with that perfect mood light in the loft, he could see my thigh gap and my pussy open and dripping. As I walked away toward the bedroom, he tried to follow up, got tangled up in his pants, and fell over. I laughed as he wrestled with himself on the floor as I kept walking away. He finally popped up with only his socks on. He hopped on one foot, taking those off while trying to keep up with me.

When we got to the bedroom, I turned around and kissed him while grinding my pussy into his cock. I was twitching and dancing. He was delirious. He was about to throw me on the bed, but I beat him to it. This was his night; this was for him. I loved this man, and I was going to give him an authentic porn experience. I dropped again and sucked his cock. I took all seven inches in deep-throat fashion. He was going to cum, so I grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed as hard as I could. He yelped in pain, but his orgasm had been stopped. I was edging him now. I turned around and bent over while reaching between my legs and guiding his naked hardness into my pussy. I was looking over my shoulder as I pushed back on his shaft. My heels gave me the perfect height, and my nipples were jutting out hard. I fucked him slowly this way until he was almost ready to cum. Once again, I grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed hard.

"Holy shit Mel" Dave gasped. "What are you doing to me?"

I replied in a coy voice and said, "Nothing...." I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top. I raised my tight ass over his cock, grabbed it and then slowly lowered my soaking pussy all the way down. I then slowly fucked him. Every time I hit bottom, I would grind back and forth for a bit and then go all the way back up to his head and back down. I arched my back and reached behind to hold his ankles and then really started to fuck his cock. He was playing with my tits. My nipples were very hard, and I could tell he was about to cum, so I popped off his dick, grabbed the based and squeezed as hard as I could. Dave yelped, but then I shoved his hard cock all the way down my throat and held it there while again squeezing the base of his cock. I could feel his orgasm recede. He was now sweating and starting to beg me to make him cum. I stood up on the bed stockings still on with both of my high-heel-clad feet on either side of his hips. I towered over his hard, thick, twitching erection. My tits pointing up, my nipples were hard, and my body was glistening with sweat. It was a sight made to dismantle a man, and it worked as Dave had this crazy look on his face.

I slowly squatted down and grabbed his cock and guided it into my pussy. The head popped through, and I just bounced slowly up and down on his throbbing head. The light was perfect. I looked down, and seeing his hard cock in my pussy was a huge turn-on for me. It was one of my favorite sights and one of the reasons I loved this position. It was killer on my thighs, so I couldn't do it forever. I then plunged all the way down. I held my hand on my thighs and simply fucked him for all I was worth. His cock got so thick and hard I could feel his orgasm approach. I just kept fucking his cock. Dave's eyes started to get super wide, and he was beginning to breathe heavily.

"Oh gawd," he said, "that is the hottest thing I have ever seen. You are so fucking scorching hot ... I'm going to cum".

I kept fucking his cock. All the way out and then all the way down. My thighs were on fire. Dave was screaming. I was so turned on I almost came as well. Dave was thrusting up to meet my downward moves, and with one last push, he froze, and we hovered there together, just off the mattress. He was still coming; I counted five huge ropes gush inside of me. And then, with a gasp, he looked like he fainted. I dropped down and hugged him. He opened his eyes and said again, "fuck I love you, Mel," "No one has ever done anything like that to me."

We stayed in that embrace for a long while. Each of us savored the connection we obviously had for each other. We made love one more time that night. Dave did the bump n grind slow and steady with no condom and gave me an intense orgasm that came from deep in my pussy. I was still blown away; I was actually having orgasms. I had thought it would never happen. I wondered in a fleeting thought; did he open the gate? Could other men now do this? The thought left me as soon as it came, as I was just head over heels in love with this man. I never wanted to lose him. I had some changes coming my way, but I knew they were the right thing to do.

We had our classic Sunday hang. We woke up lazy and showered together for a change. It was a super tight fit, and we made it fun. He got out before me so I could finish. We went to our morning dive down the street. Greasy breakfasts, coffee and zero stress. We dropped by our corner store for some munchies. It was football day, after all. It was like a comedy sitcom in there. The Korean family that ran it was hilarious, and they knew us by our first names. It was a pretty sketchy neighborhood, so the characters that frequented the store cut across a wide variety of humanity, and Joe, the owner, had a thousand stories. We went back to the loft and pulled out the Futon couch, piled up the cushions and spooned while watching TV. Dave made slow love to me. Nothing urgent. He came in what I call his Zen mode. Quietly intense. I loved these simple fucks with him.

Dave spent some time packing for this trip. I spoke to Cathy about work tomorrow. I texted some of my clients as they had been bugging me to spend time with them. We ordered food from the local takeout place. It was all comfort food, and I might have been gaining weight. Dave liked to stop the coke and booze on Sundays, and I held off doing bumps so I could enjoy breakfast and our afternoon dinner. The sun was shining in the loft super bright. It was a fantastic, low-key day. I never "really" told Dave how much I loved these simple hangs with him. We went to bed early after watching a movie. Dave had an afternoon flight, so there was no stress. I had to work at the store tomorrow, and I had to talk to Cath about how I was feeling.

Melissa After the Party

I was so nervous about having Dave come to the party. Cathy was on fire and went all out, getting as many of Colin's hottest friends there. She was determined to show me how many guys our age wanted to date me. She even told me one of them was drop-dead gorgeous and had a legendary cock. I got a bit angry at her and told her so.

"You're going to love Dave Cath," I said. "He's manly handsome, we connect, and I've never had a better lover."

"Well, we'll see about that, Hayseed," Cathy replied.

I looked at her, squinted my eyes and said, "You be nice. I love this guy, so please don't ruin it for me."

Cathy said, "Okay, I'll give him a chance, but if I find out he's an old schmuck just using you, I'll kill him!"

When Dave arrived, I was so happy. He came with two cases of beer, making Colin love him. I just wish Colin would stop this "Daddy's Warbucks" shit. I was all over him and couldn't wait to introduce him to Cathy. I knew I needed to leave them alone, so I went off and mingled. Cathy was correct; there were some hot guys here. A couple of them were full-court press on me. It was cute watching stoners try and pick up a girl. That one guy Cathy talked about was super smooth. He had that energy, and I couldn't help glancing down a couple of times. I think he caught me, but I didn't care. His dick meant nothing to me. I had a man that was rocking my world on a million levels. I played my part as the 'hostess with the mostest.' I kept them all horny and happy. Cathy had other single girlfriends, and I had Dave.

I nervously looked over at Cathy and Dave several times, but it was obvious Cathy was having fun. She had that flirt pose on, and they were laughing. I found out later it took Dave ten minutes to melt Cathy's outer armor. She found me a bit later and dragged me into the washroom. Once inside, she slammed me up against the door and kissed me. She reached under my skirt and started feeling me up. It was hot.

"So, you like the hot guy I invited for you? I saw you talking to him."

"Cathy, you know how I feel about Dave," I replied. "He rocks my world. Didn't you like him?"

Cathy stood back and drew out some lines for us. She took a hit, looked at me, smiled and said, "Hayseed, he's awesome. He's smart, quick, those eyes, and he's handsome. You could do something with his hair, though, time for a buzz cut, and he oozes sex appeal."

I squeaked and grabbed her in a big hug. "I know, Dave's so fucking cool, and he loves me, Cath, he really does."

"Yes, he does, Mel, it's obvious, and I told him if he breaks your heart, I am going to kill him." I knew this was no idle threat. "When will you tell him about the rest of you? It's obvious he's cool with you flirting, but how cool will he be with you sleeping with other people?"

I grimaced and said, "I'm going to come clean tomorrow morning."

We did some more coke, talked about the party and how well it was going. Colin was getting shit-faced, Dave was having fun, and most of the guys had stopped their full-court press on me, except for this one weird little guy that was always following me around. We were happy and having fun for the moment. We left the washroom, I found Dave, and we really started to party. A little later, I was cornered in the back hallway by the hot guy. I was high and drunk, and he just started making out with me. He was crushing me up against the wall, and I could feel his rather large cock pressing into me. I was initially shocked but quickly got my head back and pushed him away.

MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
83 Followers
1...45678...10