Against All Odds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had I done? What was I going to do? Fuck, that cock was overwhelming, and I was attracted to Ryan and liked hanging with him. In some ways, his endowment was fucking ridiculous. But, profoundly thinking about this, did I have feelings for him? Was Dave still the man for me? I sat there, crying, until Dave called. I let it go to voice mail. I texted and told him I was feeling shitty and in bed and would see him tomorrow when he got home. It was a brush-off. He knew it. I knew it. I cried some more.

I woke up early and texted Dave, telling him to have a safe flight, that I loved him, and to call or text me when he landed. I showered again. My vagina still looked used and abused, but it was no longer open and stretched out like yesterday. I knew I would have to fuck Dave tonight. In fact, I really wanted to fuck him. On this, I had decided this morning. I wanted Dave and would die if I lost him. He was my best friend, and I loved him dearly. I kept telling myself yesterday was a one-off.

I got to the store a bit late. Cathy looked at me and asked what the fuck had happened to the office. I went a bright shade of red and looked down at my feet, and said, "I fucked Ryan in the office last night after closing."

Cathy's eyes bugged out, and she laughed and said, "You slut, I knew you were going to fuck him." We both laughed. Me, not so much, but Cathy wanted the dirt. "OK, Hayseed, spill it, was his cock as big as his buddy says? Was it really too big?"

I smiled, looked at her and said, "Cath, Ryan has a fucking horse cock; it was huge" I then held up my forearm as a prop to give a size reference and said, "It was as long as my forearm and so thick I couldn't get my fingers around it!"

"Holy shit Mel, your fucking kidding me? That big?" She said with awe.

"I can barely walk today. I think he fucking ruined my pussy." I explained. "It was ridiculous."

Cathy's eyes widened, and she said with excitement, "Did he make you cum over and over?"

"Almost, but no. I thought I might cum, but it was more overwhelming than anything else. And, impossible to bump and grind like Dave does." I sighed. "When he was all the way in, which I thought would be impossible, it was too intense." Cathy was waiting for more, so I continued, "It was best when he fucked me deep but never all the way in. His balls are huge, and when he came, it was endless. I've never seen anything like it. I probably should clean the desk today."

Cathy dragged me to the office and slammed me against the wall. And started kissing me hard. She ripped open my jeans and pulled them down to my knees. She started fingering my pussy. "So, slut, did he stick his big dick in your wet pussy?" Cathy cooed.

I gasped and said, "Yes, he did. He fucked me with his big cock, right on that desk".

She had four fingers up my pussy, and I was gushing. "Are you a cheating slut?"

"Yes, yes, I'm a cheating slut." I started to cry.

Cathy stopped mauling me, hugged me, and said, "Hayseed, you're a hot young woman. You deserve to get fucked anytime you want by anybody you want." I pulled my pants back up and then cleaned the office. There was dried cum everywhere, and you could still smell the sex. My pussy revolted and relived the invasion the day before. I gasped, but I still thought it was ruined.

Later, Cathy saw I was not as happy as she thought I should be. She looked at me and said, "Are you going to break up with Dave?"

"Fuck no" I said. "I realized this morning that I would die without him," I cried.

She looked at me and asked, "Are you going to fuck Ryan again?"

I shook my head no, but my eyes said, I don't know. "I really shouldn't if I want to stay with Dave."

"Are you going to tell Dave?"

"Maybe, I don't know. But, I mean, Dave is a kinky fucker, and he would probably like a three-some with a girl or a guy," I replied. "I mean, he's not gay, but he's a voyeur, of that I have no doubt."

"Yeah, maybe," Cath said. "But there is not a man alive that would not be threatened by a monster cock Mel. I think you're fucked; excuse the pun. I also think you should just have fun. You've been telling me Dave would leave you anyway, or you think he's fucking other girls, and you had an open relationship. Maybe you should ask him for an open relationship. You're only twenty-three, Mel, have some fucking fun or decide. If Dave finds out in a bad way, you know it will probably be over."

That thought scared the shit out of me. I got a text from Ryan. I ignored it. I had some thinking to do. Maybe Dave and I already had an open relationship? I clung to that for a minute. Did I want one? I thought of him with another woman, and it gutted me. Cath is right; I'm fucked. I got defiant and told myself it was harmless fun and I deserved it. Dave would never know.

1...5678910