Against All Odds Pt. 02

Story Info
A story of lost love, coming of age, cheating and addiction.
22.3k words
3.41
10.3k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
82 Followers

Against All Odds

A story of lost love, coming of age, cheating, addiction, and trying to turn back time.

If you made it through Part One, thank you for your time. It's my first story and I got carried away with the detail. I know it should be shorter. This part moves much faster. I also hope this version gets approved faster than Part One.

To reiterate, I know this category is a minefield. So, I am good with all feedback, but much prefer the positive kind.

Thank you!

Marc

Part Two

Mel, the following day

I was so conflicted. Dave's flight was delayed, and I was relieved. I don't know how I would have acted if he had come home on time. We always made love the minute he returned, but I wasn't sure my pussy had fully recovered. Luckily, I had a shift at the restaurant and told Dave I would meet him at our pub after. It was perfect, as it was in between the loft and work, so it made sense. I was overdressed, but that was fun. Dave was turned on seeing me dressed up. I took extra care to look as hot as possible, complete with stockings and no panties.

Dave was excited to see me. He'd found matching earrings to the necklace I adored, cringing with the recent need to clean it. Regardless, I was touched by the gesture. In fact, he was so loving to me, it melted my heart. He's so sexy, and right now, he was being goofy as well as smart, and best of all, he was making me laugh. We had a blast. When we got back to the loft, I was very horny for him. We were naked and in bed in seconds. His cock was very hard, but when he entered me, it was different. I was scared and thought Ryan had ruined me. For the first time in our relationship, I faked an orgasm with Dave. Maybe his cock was not feeling the same, or it was my guilt. I was terrified and faked an orgasm. I felt terrible. I don't think he noticed but had doubts when he went down on me with a vengeance. He was so good that when he shoved three fingers in me and started to stretch me out, like Ryan's huge cock, it flooded my memory. I couldn't stop thinking about Ryan's size, and with Dave's expert pussy licking, I came hard. I was so relieved. I totally rewarded Dave by giving him the complete porn star experience. I was such as slut; it was the least I could do.

I thought we were going to have a lazy Saturday, but when I woke up, Dave had coffee ready, and a suitcase packed. For an instant, my heart skipped a beat. Did he know? His smile told a different story when he told he'd packed for both of us. We were going on a road trip. I added some things to the suitcase and noticed he packed casual stuff, no club wear or dresses. Where was he taking me? We got in the car and started driving. He had a playlist ready to go. It was a mixture of stuff we both knew and some new songs. It was perfect. As we left the city, it seemed as if the clouds parted, the sky turned a deeper blue, and the sun got brighter. I worked on Monday, so I wondered how far this surprise was. Two hours later, we arrived at this beautiful resort on a stunning lake with cute cottages peppered around the main lodge. It was high noon, hot, and the water was sparkling bright off the rippling waves. It was simple, and I was in heaven.

We got a wonderful cabin high on a hill, that made it feel like you were in a tree fort. He'd picked it special. We unpacked and immediately went for a swim. The water was cold, so I could tell the lake was deep, crisp and clean. The brisk plunge washed the city away and brought our moods into sync with the surroundings. After this we had a late lunch at the Lodge. Straightforward home-cooked, farm-fresh soup and sandwiches with a French press coffee to end. We just sat there in the afternoon sun and said nothing because nothing needed to be said. After a bit of time passed, a thought occurred to me.

"So, one night in paradise?"

Dave looked at me, leaned over, smiled, kissed me softly and replied, "Nope, we are here until Wednesday."

"But I have work Monday and Tuesday, and you do too," I replied.

He then explained, "I got some time off and a bonus. I also texted Cathy asking for your time off telling her I had a big surprise for you." He continued, "She said of course and told me you like big surprises, and now we're here!"

I cursed Cathy in my mind but let it slide, happy knowing I'd be here with Dave for four days. The setting was so romantic, and both Dave and I were country bumpkins at heart. The wind in the trees that carried birdsong had already melted the stress of my inner conflicts. I asked Dave what was on the agenda, and he simply said, "nothing." Right after lunch, we went to the cabin and made love for the rest of the afternoon. He was terrific, and thankfully my pussy had gone back to normal. I had two glorious orgasms. He took his time and slowly explored every inch of me, teasing my pussy to the edge of orgasm over and over. I was so ready to explode. When he finally started fucking me, it was back to Dave's wonderfully perfect cock, sending tingles all over my body. He made me cum quickly with a slow and intense grinding while kissing me with affection. It was probably a speed record. I thought he would pop, too, but that's not what he had in mind. We just stayed totally embraced and cycled through a sexy variety of positions. He was relentless in breast play. Eventually, he was on top and just taking me. I had been riding an orgasm plateau for the past twenty minutes as he increased the pace and intensity so slowly that by the time, I realized he was reaching a peak, we both screamed and had a glorious and lasting mutual orgasm. We kept cumming while never leaving our deep embrace. He stayed hard for a long time while his cock twitched. His eyes locked on me, seeing me, being with me, joined and in total love. I prayed a child would come from this union.

Dave was true to his word; we did almost nothing. We rented a pontoon boat and toured the lake. I asked him why there was no fishing, knowing it was something he loved to do. He smiled and said he didn't want anything distracting him from being with me. On the boat ride, he opened up about some very personal stuff. His tortured relationship with his father, his fear of addiction and a past girlfriend who cheated on him. After he caught her, they broke up. It was a very toxic relationship, and he'd wanted to get out of it. A short while later, she told him she was pregnant. He questioned who the father was, but she played on his deep desire to be a dad, so he stepped up and helped her through the pregnancy. He was even in the delivery room, but when the baby was born obviously bi-racial, his head exploded in a dichotomy of emotions. It took him months to resolve it. He freely admitted to me that there were parts of him that were terrified, messy and ugly. He knew he needed to work on them, but Dave had decided to be as honest and open with me as he could. He cried on that boat, and I fell deeper in love with him. We had sex on the lake, and again, I was turned on by the threat of being seen or caught in the open like that!

Time stood still for those four days. It was something out of a poem or romance novel. He'd even turned his cell phone off the entire time. I did the same thing. We were both wound up on the first day, but by the second, we hit our stride. I especially enjoyed our forest walks in the late afternoon, right after our lazy swims in the crystal-clear lake. We both got suntans, and the healthy country eating, and exercise left us feeling fantastic. I'd also run out of coke on day one, but for whatever reason, like the phones, by day two, I wasn't tweaking. With Dave there and a healthy supply of wine, I was fine but sad when we had to go home.

Life at the loft was still a blast. We had our weekends, we still partied, and when Dave was away, I would still hang with JJ's crew. I had a scare when my period was late. At first, I was going to tell Dave and stopped dead in my tracks. I did the calculations, and although Ryan had pulled out, the timing told me it could be either Dave's or Ryan's baby. For three days, I was both terrified and hopeful. Talk about a yin & yang moment. I sighed with relief when my period came. Whenever I was at the store, my life started to take on a separate reality.

Ryan and I had been texting back and forth. He was really into me, and I was very attracted to him. He and his buddy would come into the store all the time, and I would always blush, and my pussy would get wet instantly when he walked in. It was annoying. For a couple weeks, we would go to lunch and hang out, and I was adamant about not fucking him again. After a while, I would allow kissing. He was just that good at that. It always made me wet, and his arousal as rather obvious. I was starting to have feelings for him and knew my resolve was weakening. From our last encounter, I noticed it took me two days to recover from fucking his huge dick. I was sore the next day and needed one more to have everything back to normal. Most of Dave's trips were a couple days during the week and sometimes more.

Melissa Taking Pictures at the Bluffs

The next time Dave was away, and Ryan texted me, I told him I was going to take some pictures at the bluffs after work and asked if he wanted to go with me. He said yes immediately. He arrived by himself and walked into the store. Cathy just smiled at me and whispered under my breath, "slut." I just smiled and laughed at her. We left Ryan's car and took mine to the bluffs. It was a warm summer afternoon, and Dave was away until Friday. I was lonely and horny. We walked around, and I took a bunch of pictures and was careful not to have Ryan in any of them. We walked, held hands and laughed a bit. He wasn't all that smart but was kind and laid back. Young hung and dumb, I chuckled, thinking of that time with Joe at that party.

Ryan was not an asshole. He was sweet, and I knew he had deep feelings for me, plus he made me feel special. Something Dave was not doing for me lately. Ryan was also sexy, and there was that cock of his. OMG, I kept looking down at his crotch because he had a semi-erection, and it was very noticeable. We were in a big park, walking on a forest path. Ryan stopped me, and we started to make out. My nipples got rock hard, and I wanted to suck his dick again. It was isolated but dangerous, but I didn't care. I dropped to my knees and opened his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. Even in this state, it was massive. It had heft as I grabbed it and started sucking him as deep as I can go. I love the feeling when a cock gets hard in my mouth. Ryan's eyes were all bugged out as I went to town, and he got so hard so fast that his dick almost got stuck in my mouth. Then he just fainted and fell to the ground with his massive dick pointing in the air.

What the fuck, I thought. Ryan's eyes were slowly opening, and his cock was a little less angry looking but still sticking up like a flagpole. "Are you ok?" I asked.

He stood up slowly and tried to stuff his oversized dick back into his pants and told me, "Yea, it's my curse." He paused, then continued, "If I get an erection fast, I get lightheaded. You're so good, and fucking hot, I got hard really quick and passed out."

Holy fuck, I thought, his dick was so big the blood rushing to it would make him dizzy! This was a first for me, so even though I had to laugh a bit inside, I said, "ok, that kinda sucks, so what do you do about it?"

He was blushing, "well, I just deal with it, but standing up is only good when I am already hard for a while." he admitted.

We walked around for a time and started making out again. I could tell Ryan was still aroused. It was like a big neon sign saying big hard cock here. The whole thing had made me horny. We'd parked the car in a private spot, so we got in the back seat. He took off his pants, and I was again shocked; I had forgotten how massive he was. I took off my top, took off my panties, and left my skirt on. He sat back, and I sucked his cock from the side. A favorite position for me. I kept holding his thickness and admiring its size. His eyes were rolling, and his breathing was shallow, but he was still conscious. I thought about bringing some lube but sucking on his giant cock was making me gush. I guess nature knows.

I got him close to cumming a couple of times, and as exciting as the threat of being caught was, we couldn't afford the luxury of time. I knew I wanted to be in control. "You brought condoms this time, I hope?" He fished a Magnum out of his pocket, opened it and rolled it on his cock. Even a magnum didn't go all the way down his massive shaft. Fuck I thought. I straddled over him and had to lift my ass high in the air. I grabbed his rock-hard monster and started rubbing it into my pussy. I was gasping, and Ryan was playing with my nipples, making me even hotter. Once I got enough juices covering his big cock, I lowered myself on it and was met with instant resistance. Fuck that felt good, I thought. "You're fucking huge, you know; it doesn't make this easy," I said to him.

"Do you want to stop?" he replied.

"Fuck no," I gasped as my legs trembled and my nipples throbbed. I was thankful his cock head was tapered as that fit in, but it's where it got really thick that was hard to accommodate. I kept bouncing up and down on his head while he was doing these little mini thrusts upward, and then pop, he was in. I screamed and almost came. "Fuck ... Ryan ... your cock is ... uh fuck ... SO BIG," I said in a panting voice. I was motionless, but he was still doing the tiny thrusts. They were getting longer, and I was now over the top with being horny, and my pussy was stretching out to accept his epic size. "Stop moving," I told him. "I need to be in control," I told him. I had my knees beside him now, and I was ready. I looked down at him and kissed him while I started to fuck his massive dick. I just kept taking around seven inches at a time. Basically, it's where Dave would hit. Ryan was thick, and he was stretching me to the point of pain, but fuck was it hot. He was panting, and again, his eyes were glossing over as his cock got even harder. I picked up the pace and started to go lower. Now, I was in rarely touched territory. I could feel an orgasm building, but it was elusive and far away. I also had that "I had to pee feeling" come back. His pelvis was inches from my clit. I was now fucking most of his huge dick. It was throbbing and filled me beyond belief. I was again in this wholly overwhelmed space. His massive invader was on fire. I took one hand and started to play with my clit. Fuck that felt good.

"You're so fucking tight, Melissa, it's going to make me cum. I love the way you fuck my big cock." Ryan said. This got me hot, and I kept fucking him but realized I had too much to concentrate on to cum. I had to manage fucking his huge dick and not bottom out where it was distracting, stay in balance, finger my clit all at the same time and look around so we didn't get caught. He was shaking, my pussy started to convulse, and I kept going up and then down on his stiff monster cock. I then reached behind and grabbed his huge balls, and that set him off. He groaned and started cumming. I could feel his release swell the condom. Three huge ropes and massive twitches. He was so big I could feel every one of them, and I screamed, "I'm cumming Ryan, your dick is amazing!" He started to thrust up with each burst. He bottomed out, but at this point, I was wholly tented, and it felt overpowering. Fifth rope, then fifth thrust. Sixth thrust, sixth rope, seven, and he held it deep inside me; I screamed. Then one final huge thrust and my pussy exploded with juice all over his cock. I had faked the first orgasm, and this was just weird. I laid on top of him, and we kissed as his cock started to deflate. I remembered the condom, so I unmounted him while holding the base of the condom. It was bursting with his seed, but it had held.

We cleaned up as best we could. The back seat was wet and stained. I hope Dave never noticed. We drove back to the store. I gave him a big kiss goodbye, and he smiled and asked when he could see me again. I told him I would think about that, but if there was a next time, a bed would be appreciated. He left, and I drove back to the loft. I showered, smiled and replayed Ryan fucking me. It was hot. I then came back to earth a bit. Put on some clothes and texted JJ to see if I could come over and score. She looked at me funny and said, "Isn't Dave away?" I told her yes and sheepishly smiled at her. She told me they were going out later and asked if I wanted to go with them. I said yes. It was another enjoyable night with the girls. I kept things clean and didn't misbehave. My pussy was destroyed again. It was still throbbing and sore. Later that night, I masturbated because I hadn't had an orgasm, or at least that's what I thought. I came hard thinking of Ryan fucking me with his monster cock and Dave fucking as well. My orgasm came with both men in my mind. I went to sleep thinking I was one lucky girl.

Two Men in Her Life

For the next bunch of weeks, I had two men in my life. I had the love of my life, Dave and Ryan, with his very freakish cock. I thought about that for a second and realized his dick was a bit of a bother. It was almost impossible to fuck two days in a row. Second, I really wasn't a size queen, and if I was honest, it was not the only reason I was fucking him. Well, maybe, but I couldn't decide. He was also chill, my age, big-time into me and made me feel special. I know Dave loved me, but I had my reservations. Maybe I was getting ready to end it with Dave, but that thought filled me with dread and a deep sadness.

We had also just discovered that Dave has good swimmers, and not getting pregnant might be me. I had not even begun to resolve that news, but I also knew the testing was just starting. Thinking about not having Ryan in my life didn't make me bat an eyelash. I had feelings for him but not the connection I had with Dave. Fuck was it his huge cock? What was wrong with me? I was also still thinking Dave and I had an open relationship. I was also resentful that he travelled so much. When he was away, I always got sucked into JJ's world and knew that it was more about free coke than anything else.

There was "the" elephant in the room. I knew I was a coke head. I could feel my morality erode. I was an expert at making my stash last with tiny bumps every day and knew how to pull Dave's strings to keep the party going. I did this even though he was scared about the very same thing. What I did know, was that I needed a fix almost every day. Fuck that, I thought; like Cathy said, I was young and having fun. One thing was for sure: I had to keep telling myself I was happy when I knew I didn't feel that happy.

Ryan was falling in love with me. I'd started going to his house when Dave was away. It was north of the city, in the countryside and a typical hang for guys in their early twenties. Passable rental house, shitty furniture, dominant gaming den and dirty dishes in the sink. Given that Ryan lived with the little guy Bruce, I got to meet his sister, Ryan's ex-girlfriend, Susan. It was embarrassing how we met.

When Dave was away, I would leave the store and drive to Ryan's place. I never wanted to stay long, but I did want to fuck his huge cock. We would hang out and smoke weed. It was simple being with him, and I liked the hang. The little guy worked later and was never there.

One time at his place, I wanted it to be special for Ryan. I had brought white stockings and white high heels. When I came out of the bathroom and back to Ryan's room, his cock got hard so quick he passed out again. I got on the bed and just started worshipping his massive member with a super wet blowjob. By the time he woke up, I would have his cock super hard. This time I stood up in my heels and stockings and told him to jerk his huge cock off for me. I put one of my heeled feet on his leg just below his mighty dick. "Rub that big cock on my feet, you bad boy," I said. He did as he was told. I continued, "Are you going to fuck me with that huge cock?" I purred. This would make him swoon, and his dick would twitch.

MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
82 Followers