Against All Odds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday was awesome. Dave had a little work to do, and then he got goofy as he did his foodie thing. He's moody as fuck when he's cooking, but today, he was having a ton of fun. He is a closed man emotionally, but it was obvious cooking for others was his love talk. I was getting way too thin, and I had decided to be coke-free for a couple of days, and I was starving! Let's just say he not only fucks good, but he also totally food fucked me. Even his salad felt exotic, and that risotto he made, OMG, it was gooey mouthfuls of heaven. We made more of that slow love, and that was good because I was so full, I could barely walk.

Cathy wants details!

Wednesday, I went to work. Cathy wanted know all about my night at Ryan's. I tried to tell her about Dave's trip, but she wanted all the details about Ryan. I told her we went out with his friends and that Susan, the little guy's sister, his ex, was there.

"We were all sitting at a big booth. Susan was beside me, and Ryan was on the other side," I told Cathy. "He was showing me off to his friends. It was super cute how excited he was, and his friends were all nice to me."

"Of course, he was Hayseed, you're fucking hot!"

I blushed and continued with the story: "The minute he left to play darts with his buddies, Susan slid up close to me and commented on me not wearing my engagement ring." Cathy's eyes opened a bit. Melissa fucking loved her engagement ring. Mel went on, "She asked me if I had broken up with my Fiancé, did he really have a tiny dick, and was he shitty in bed like Ryan said."

Cathy's eyes went wide as she asked, "Are you serious? Why would Ryan say that?

"No idea and I told her that Dave was not small and far from a shitty lover," I replied while knowing I had told Ryan these things. How could I not? Ryan's dick was huge in comparison, and I knew he liked being more endowed than Dave. I never told Ryan how much Dave rocked my world sexually, and that made me cringe a bit inside. "Then Susan went full-court press on me about Dave. After I told her, she wanted me to introduce her to him if I was breaking up with him!"

"What the fuck!" Cathy said.

"Yeah, can you believe that?" I replied.

"What did you tell her? Are you thinking of calling it off with Dave?"

"Fuck Cathy, I'm in love with Dave, but I have feelings for Ryan too and fuck no about introducing her. That pissed me off."

Cathy looked at Mel and smiled and laughed. "Or are you just addicted to Ryan's big cock?"

I blushed and laughed, too, because I knew it was part of it. "Ryan is starting to have feelings for me, Cath. He really wants me to break up with Dave."

"Maybe being exclusive with Ryan is what you want, Hayseed," suggested Cathy. "I mean, it's a pretty sweet deal you have right now. Swanky loft downtown with a cool older dude that worships you and rocks your world, plus a hunky guy your age with a porn star dick to have fun with when he is away." She then was thoughtful and was closely looking at Mel. "So why are Ryan and Susan not still together?" asked Cathy.

I laughed and said, "his cock!"

"Really, too big," Cathy said, laughing.

"No, well yes, to a point, but she understands you can't keep a thing like what Ryan has a secret and knows he's not a one-woman man. She told me she could look past Ryan not being the smartest guy, but she wanted exclusivity," I explained. "They still fuck" I added. "And we ended up having a threesome that night!"

"Holy fuck Hayseed, really?" Cath said, looking at me with wide-open eyes.

"Yeah, and it was so fucking hot! I think I squirted!

I gave Cathy some details. She asked if I was jealous of Ryan fucking Susan and maybe even other girls. I had a bit of jealousy, but not really, I told her. I mean, I was sleeping with Dave and figured Ryan was not exclusive with me. I was wondering if that was what I wanted. Did I want to be with Ryan on an exclusive basis? I also told her when Susan and Ryan fell asleep, I got dressed and drove back to the loft.

She could see I was conflicted when I told her about how fantastic Dave was when he got home on Monday. How h e food fucked me and then made love to me. She could also see I was feeling guilty.

"Hayseed," Cathy said. "Are you ok?"

"No, yes, no, oh shit, I don't know," I said. This indecision made me mad, so I added, "Dave and I have an open relationship; I'm not doing anything wrong! I'm just having fun with Ryan."

"You sure are, it seems, but Ryan's also starting to have feelings for you, and I've asked you before, does Dave think he's in an open relationship?" Cathy asked.

"Well, I think he fucked some girl at his company party, so I guess so," I cried.

"Are you sure? Are you ok with this?" Inquired Cath.

"No, fuck no, it made me die inside thinking about him fucking another girl."

Cathy just looked at me, and she knew I was coming unglued. She only wanted the best for me but also knew that I was dying inside. I felt so guilty. This triggered my defiance some more, and I went to the office, did a line of coke and came back out front. A couple customers came in, and we had some laughs. Ryan texted me, wanting to see me after work. I told him not tonight. It was late, and I was angry. He asked about tomorrow, so I said maybe. Near the end of the day, the store got quiet. Cathy had been looking at me and, funny enough, had not been sexual or doing any of her Dom stuff.

"Hayseed, you need to tell Dave you're seeing someone else," Cathy said.

The minute I heard this; it made me shudder. I knew, in my heart, Dave would be devastated. He was open to kinky stuff, but not behind his back, and if I was honest, I knew we may have blurred boundaries together with girl-on-girl fun, but he knew I would cut his balls off if he was fucking around on me. I also knew he was either a good liar or he was being faithful to me. All this just made me angry.

"Dave doesn't need to know," I replied. "I'm just having fun, and Ryan and I are chill together. It's easy being with him. He makes me feel special." I thought about this for a bit and went on, "And I'm just Dave's trophy girlfriend. He's more a sugar daddy than a boyfriend anyway."

"Then why did he ask you to marry you?" Asked Cathy. "Just for fun?"

I just looked at her, and tears came to my eyes, and then I replaced them with anger. "I know what I'm doing, Cathy," I told her. Yet, at that moment, I hated Cath. Tonight, I would tell Dave I wanted an open relationship, and then in a month or two, I would tell him about Ryan. Maybe we could double date with Susan. That just made me angrier. When I got back to the loft, I was in a mood and needed more coke.

The Irish Girl Gets Mad Wednesday Night

We went to our bar and got drunk. I caught Dave ogling at this girl that looked like Eve from his head office, and I knew then that he had fucked her. I was defiant and thought it was time to bring up the open relationship subject, but I was so fucking jealous and angry I knew instinctively it was not a good time to do that. That night did not end well. I snuck a drunken text to Ryan from the bathroom that I would get off work early tomorrow and wanted to come over to his place. He simply asked what time. We went back to the loft, not speaking, and Dave was wise to leave me alone. He went to bed, but I was high on coke, drunk and horny, so I stayed up, listened to music and masturbated, thinking about getting fucked by both Dave and Ryan. I left Thursday morning, still angry at Dave.

Cathy could sense my mood, so I kept it light that day. She gave me a new brand of gummy. It made us both giggle a lot. We closed a bunch of sales. Ryan had been texting me, but not Dave. Fuck him, I thought. I left early and didn't tell Cathy where I was going. Dave had work in the city and a meeting that would probably turn into a business dinner.

I got to Ryan's at around 3:30. It was good to see him, and he sensed my mood and just smiled as we walked to the living room. Before we sat down, he turned and kissed me. He was wearing baggy shorts and a T-shirt, had that fresh-showered smell, and his cock got huge and hard the minute we started kissing. It made an impressive tent in his shorts. I couldn't resist. I reached inside his shorts and grabbed his hardness. It stole my breath how thick he was. He almost fainted again as his cock grew harder as I stroked it. I waited while he stopped swaying on his feet, letting his body adjust to the big change in where blood was needed. I had made a promise to myself not to fuck him. I wanted to talk to him about us. Add to this, sex with Ryan really stretched me out, and Dave was not away.

As much as I tried, my pussy betrayed me again, and like the other times, it started gushing like it knew what was needed. Fuck I was so horny, and his cock was so hard I dropped to my knees and yanked his shorts off. His cock pointed straight out, thick and I swear a full ten-plus inches long. I loved sucking cock, and Ryan's was spectacular. I pushed his monster up against his stomach and noticed it reached way past his belly button. I started by licking his huge, tight balls. Again, I noticed he only had a wisp of hair. I licked under his heavy balls and then bit his cock as the base while still jerking his shaft, holding it up against his abdomen. I then slowly licked the underside while grabbing his balls. He was tall, and I only made it halfway up his massive shaft. It was twitching, and he was swaying, still dizzy from the blood rushing to his impressive dick. I pulled his cock down, moved away from his body and popped his huge head into my mouth while my tongue darted out and to the underside of his cock at the sensitive part just below the head.

I now took both hands and grabbed his thickness. I still had more than my mouth could handle. I then pushed and let my jaw open as wide as it could and got almost four inches all the way to the back of my throat. I choked a bit but kept his huge cock as deep in my mouth as possible. I could feel it surge in heat and hardness. He was groaning and holding onto my head. He knew the deal and was different from other men who may want to apply some pressure to go deeper. Ryan knew to let me be in total control. With a quick move, I released his cock out of my mouth with a loud popping noise. I pushed it up against his stomach and attacked the underside of his dick near his balls again. It was a place where I could never get when giving him a blowjob. I licked him while jerking his cock with both my hands.

"Holly fuck Melissa," He gasped, "that's incredible."

As he said this, I again gobbled his cock as deep as I could, stretching my jaw as wide as it would go with both hands on his cock. I let my saliva leak onto my hands as I jerked his huge dick and started to go out with a popping sound and then back in. I got a rhythm going and then dropped my hands to go handless. I started fingering myself. I was getting wet. Without any hands, I really went to town on his massive member. I could feel his orgasm coming. All the way out and then as much of him as I could swallow. As I picked up my pace, he started to shake. I reached around and grabbed his ass and inserted a finger deep and began to hit his prostate. This makes his dick leap and twitch. My pace was steady. My jaw was screaming as I took as much of his magnificent cock as possible in big deep strokes as I fingered his prostate.

"Oh shit," he groaned, "I'm going to cum, ARRRRG DON'T STOP!"

Tears were streaming down my face; as I stretched my mouth wide and went deep, his cock erupted! His first release hit the back of my throat like a freight train. I forgot how much he came. I barely swallowed the first one and got hit by a second and then a third. I couldn't keep up. He was now thrusting his dick into my mouth as his fourth and fifth rope hit the back of my throat, failing to swallow it all. I reached up and grabbed his cock with both hands and jerked his shaft as its huge head popped out of my mouth. He hit me dead in the face with his sixth and seventh rope. Holy fuck, that was a lot of cum. Most of him was leaking out of my mouth, and as his hung cock was twitching, I slathered his cum from my mouth all over his dick while I licked the underside, jerked his shaft, and then gobbled him back into my mouth. I just kept sucking while his raging hard-on subsided. Soft, he was still huge. With one final pop, I had cleaned him off and was amazed he was still standing.

"Holy fuck Melissa, that was the best blow job I have ever had. No girl has ever taken that much to me, and I have never had such an intense orgasm. Fuck you're hot!" Ryan said while shaky on his feet and fighting for some breath.

"You like?" I cooed!

"Not just like," he said, "I loved it!" He then reached down and pulled me up. I could tell he was about to say something, so I tried to kiss him. He moved his head away and hugged me instead. I was still messy, I guess. My nipples were hard, and my pussy was gushing. I know I had planned not to fuck him, but I was horny, and I wanted to talk to him.

"I'm going to go clean up. Can you get me something to drink, Ryan?" I asked.

"Sure, red wine work?" he asked. I knew he was not that much of a big spender on the wine, but I needed something.

"Yeah, perfect," I replied. Ryan then turned and walked away from me naked. He has the cutest little ass and a slender back. I could see his big cock swinging between his legs as he left the room. I went to the bathroom and then to his room. He walked in with a bottle of beer and a full wine glass, his dick still swinging. Fuck soft, he was bigger than Dave hard. I felt a twinge of guilt at that thought. Was it all about his cock for me? He was naked, and I was still in my clothes, but we laid down on his bed with our backs propped up on his headboard. I snuggled into him. "Ryan, do you fuck Susan sometimes?"

Ryan took a sip of his beer while I took a sip of my wine. He had beautiful eyes and soft features. He had a hairless chest, and his abs were showing. I couldn't help admiring his flaccid cock as it sat there, almost hanging off his hips. He looked at me and said, "Melissa, Susan and I are pretty close, you know. I don't love her, but we click on a friendship level." He looked thoughtful for a second and continued. "Yes, we are fuck buddies sometimes. I thought that would be obvious from last weekend."

I snuggled into him and then absently started playing with his cock. "Susan and I talked, and yes, it was obvious."

Ryan kissed me softly and looked into my eyes. "I've fallen in love with you, Melissa," he admitted.

"I have feelings for you too, sweetie," I told him. I was cringing inside as that was my pet name for Dave as well. "But Dave is more than my boyfriend, you know, we are engaged," I told him.

"Then why are you here then?" he asked. "Are you just like the other girls, just here for my dick?"

"Well, it's a pretty special dick," I joked, but I could see it was upsetting for him. "I really like hanging with you. You make me feel special. It's simple with us. Smoke some weed, drink and fuck." I explained. "It's not just your cock Ryan, I like you a lot." I gave him a deep kiss to make the point.

He smiled and took a pull from his beer. "I would be exclusive with you in a heartbeat if you broke up with your boyfriend."

I smiled up at him, knowing he said boyfriend on purpose. I was still playing with his cock, and it was starting to get hard. My pussy had a mind of its own and started getting really wet. He looked at me and closed his eyes, getting lightheaded as blood was rushing to his huge dick. I loved looking at his cock as I stroked his shaft. It appeared out of place on his skinny hips, and I wondered if that was why it looked so huge. But then I realized my hand could not fully wrap around it. It was impressive in both length and girth. I looked up at him and could tell his dizzy spell was fading. His cock was at total hardness. He started kissing me while I tore my clothes off. I straddled his waist. My nipples were hard as rocks. Ryan began to suck on them while I reached behind me, grabbed his ridiculous cock and started coating it with my dripping pussy. It was best when I was on top to control how much of him I could take. I was very ready and horny, and his massive head popped past my outer barrier with little resistance.

"Of fuck Ryan, your cock is so big," I gasped. I held that position to get accustomed to his size.

I looked him in the eyes while he was stretching me and then started kissing him, pushing my tongue deep into his mouth. My pussy was on fire, and he was beginning to thrust up his hugeness. I then pushed off his chest, pulled off his hard cock, and then slowly impaled myself halfway down his massive shaft.

"Of fuck, fuck fuck, Ryan, Ryan, you're stretching me," I cooed. "Don't move! Your cock feels so good." I commanded.

Ryan started to play with my nipples. He had a light touch, and it shot lightning bolts to my clit. "Oh Ryan, that big thick cock makes me so wet," I cried. He was starting to thrust up, meeting my downward pushes. I was fully tented now, and with one last up, I dropped down and took all of him. "Oh fuck, Ryan; oh my god, don't move," I gasped. I was utterly overwhelmed by his cock. My pussy was starting to spasm, trying to relax, and my clit was almost at his pelvis. I was bouncing up and down with at least nine inches or more of him inside me. He was touching places inside me few men had, and that urge to pee was starting to come on. I was now really beginning to buck and bounce on his huge cock. Ryan was thrusting up hard, bottoming out and crashing into the furthest parts of my pussy. It was then that I realized we had forgotten to put a condom on. I could feel an orgasm building. I knew it was coming. I was so fucking horny "Ryan, oh my god, your big cock is going to make me cum" I screamed. I was so fucking close as I kept bouncing on his impossibly big dick.

"Oh fuck oh fuck" Ryan said in a gasp as he thrust his dick deep inside me. I could tell he was going to erupt any second.

Fuck I was going to cum, not now, please... I screamed inside. "FUCK, Oh My god Ryan FUCK ME. FUCK ME ..." I really did scream!

My fear of no condom shattered my pending orgasm, and mustering every ounce of willpower, I jumped off his cock just as he started to blow. I grabbed his shaft and started jerking him off. I caught a huge rope of cum and used it to lubricate my hand. I added my second hand and kept milking his hugeness as rope after rope flew into the air. Two hit me direct in the face, and another two hit me in the tits. It was so hot. As I moved his cock up towards his face and his last geyser blasted onto his chest and hit him in the chin. I kept milking his massive cock as it twitched. I popped his cock into my mouth and cleaned it from top to bottom. I was still horny. My pussy was gaping open, throbbing and dripping wetness. I reached down to feel myself and really hoped he didn't come inside me. I looked at my phone and said, "Oh shit, I need to go, Ryan." I ran to the bathroom, cleaned myself up as best I could, and dressed. Ryan stood up naked, his cock hanging down heavy. I hugged him and gave him a kiss. He obviously didn't like getting cum kisses. I laughed at him and bolted out the door.

Sloppy Seconds Thursday

I hit traffic but got back to the loft around 6:30. I needed to stop by JJ's first to score some blow and get back to the loft to shower before Dave got home. Fuck, I had stuffed my underwear in my purse, and my pussy was making a mess of my short skirt the entire drive home. I ran up the five flights of stairs I was breathless when I walked into JJ's. The party was just starting. The girls were all there, and in seconds, I had a Red Bull Vodka in my hands and two huge lines up my nose. I never bothered to check my phone to know Dave was already at the loft and was wondering where I was. I needed to get loaded. So I drank fast and did some more lines. The girls were feeling me up, and after JJ grabbed my swollen and very naked and wet pussy she said, "What were you doing today?" My face went deep red. I really wanted to get a shower before Dave got home. He said he would be home at around nine, so I left JJ's high and drunk at around 8 p.m. When I opened the loft door, I almost died. Dave was already there.