Against Company Policy

Story Info
A supervisor comforts his cashier.
2.3k words
4.14
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sean pulled into the parking lot, he sighed deeply. "This is going to be a long night," he thought.

Saturday nights usually were when he had to word the late shift at the store. Being promoted to keyholder was supposed mean more money and more time to go out. Instead, it seemed to mean longer hours and more responsibilities, with a few more dollars an hour. But at 35 years old and recently divorced he moved down south to restart his life from scratch. And working at the convenience store was just a way to pay the bills until he got a better job.

He dropped his lunch box in the break room and went to clock in. "Well, Christy called in sick again" the store manager, Renee, said.

"What's wrong with her this time?" Sean asked.

Renee shrugged, "I gave up asking. But she's on her last warning. I had to call Amber".

It didn't matter to Sean who he worked with. Both girls were 19, they had just graduated from the same high school a month before, but both were as different as night and day. Both were country girls with long brown hair. Christy had a kid and smoked like a chimney with a petit frame, while Amber was more reserved, barely cursed, and had a few extra pounds on her body, Just enough to fill her curves in the right places.

Renee finished her shift and went home. Sean went about doing his nightly routine, straightening shelves, sweeping, etc. He walked outside to gather buggies, when he spotted Amber's boyfriend's car in the parking lot. She was standing by the drivers side door talking to her boyfriend who was sitting behind the wheel. Amber glanced Sean's way and waved, "I'll be in in a sec," she said.

"It's fine, we're slow right now." Sean answered. He couldn't help but notice that Amber looked like she was upset. She looked back in the car window said something and started walking to the front door of the store as the car pulled out of the parking lot aggressively and flew down the street.

Now Swan noticed that Amber was sniffling and her eyes were red, like she had been crying. "are you ok?" he asked.

Amber faked a smile, "I'm ok. Just personal problems."

"I'm here if you need me," Sean responded.

While not particularly close with the other members of the staff, Sean was the guy everyone liked to talk to and share their secrets and problems with.

"I know, let me go straighten up," Amber said and went to the bathroom.

Sean nodded. As she disappeared around the corner, Sean watched her cute ass. While he had got views of it before, Amber had on a tight pair of jeans that gripped the curves perfectly.

The hours dragged by and it got time for breaks. Sean had Amber clock out and took over register duties. But it wasn't long before he heard her crying. He popped his head in the break room to see Amber on her phone.

"Don't lie to me . . . I know you're not there, I just saw Kyle's pic online. Are you cheating on me?" With this the tears really started to flow. "I thought you loved me."

Suddenly, Amber pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at the screen. "Fuck you then, asshole! Don't bother coming back here, I'll get another rude home," and hung up her phone. She was crying harder now.

"Damn, girl," Sean said. "I'm afraid to be obviously stupid, but what was that about?"

Amber looked up, "My asshole of a boyfriend is cheating on me. Of course, he denies it. But look at this pic." She showed Sean the screen on her phone, there was a guy Sean didn't recognize in the center, behind was Ambers boyfriend is arms stretched to the side. On the other side of the other guys head Sean could just see the edge of a head with shoulder length blonde hair.

"I see, sorry."

Amber glanced up at the clock on the wall. "I don't want to think about it. I'm going to clean up my make-up and then I need to clock back in."

When Amber clocked back in from lunch, Sean clocked out and went straight to the coolers. There he grabbed a case of beer. He paid for it and a bag of ice, then put them in the cooler the back of his pickup.

"You look like you got big plans tonight," Amber said with a smile.

Sean shook his head, "No, that's for us. When we close, we're gonna sit in the parking lot and drink a couple of beers. Make sure you forget tonight."

The rest of the night went by with neither of them walking about what happened. They closed up and went to Sean's truck. He dropped the tailgate and lifted the door of his camper top. Amber hopped on the tailgate as he took a beer from the cooler and tossed it to her.

"Thanks for this, it helps to have someone to talk to," she said after taking a sip.

"Just don't tell anyone I gave it to you."

Amber looked at him, "I'm a country girl. I learned to drive on a tractor before I could walk, and I've been drinking beer since before I got my first period."

Sean smiled, "I believe it. So what you gonna do now. With your boyfriend I mean?"

"I don't know," Amber said as looked at the ground. "I've been with Jack since junior year. I love him. Hel, I lost my virginity to him. But you saw the pic. He's cheating on me."

"I'm sorry. I know what you're going through. It's part of life." Sean drank his beer and chuckled. "You want to know a secret?"

"What?"

Sean looked around, then leaned in close. "Men are pigs."

Amber started to laugh. She hit him on the shoulder, "Shut up!"

"I knew I could make you laugh," he said as he sat on the tailgate. She rested her hear on his shoulder.

"Thanks for this," she told him. "And not all men are pigs. You're a nice guy."

"I think my ex-wife would disagree, but thanks anyway," he looked down at her. "So, Jack is an asshole. Frankly, he is an idiot for cheating on you. You're young and hot. You'll find someone else."

Amber looked up, but he was already looking off into the distance. She reached up and placed her hand on his cheek, pulling his face down to her. And she sat up and kissed him.

Sean resisted at first, mostly due to surprise, but quickly got into the moment. Amber placed her hand on his knee and slowly moved it up his leg. Slipping her tongue in his mouth to play with his, her hand reached his crotch.

The bulge in Sean's pants got bigger and bigger as Ambers hand started to message his cock through the fabric. He leaned back, "You know fraternization between keyholders and cashiers is against company policy."

Amber stared into his eyes, "Fuck the company. I want you."

That was all Sean needed. Hearing her say that, specially cussing like she did, made him lust for her body. Reaching up, he place a hand on her breast, messaging it through her cotton shirt. Amber let out a small moan.

Sean broke off and got off the tailgate. "Slide back," he told Amber.

She rolled over and crawled on all fours farther into the truck bed. "What's this?" She asked, noticing the gear.

"My camping gear," Sean answered. "I'm going camping next week." He climbed inside and shut the tailgate and camper door. Then Sean dug through the equipment, pulling out a large sleeping bag. He enrolled it and lay Amber down on the bag.

As they kissed, Sean opened Ambers jeans and pulled her shirt up, exposing her stomach, sliding his hand underneath he gripped her breast. He could feel her nipple getting hard through the soft fabric.

Amber sat up and Sean took off her shirt, then her bra. Sean took off the polo he was wearing and the white undershirt.

Amber ran her fingers through the hair on his chest. "Wow, sexy. My boyfriend has a bare chest."

Sean lay back down, kissing Ambers neck. Her breathing started getting faster as he kissed his way down to her exposed breasts.

While not huge, a 34B at most, Sean guessed, they were beautiful with dark nipples sticking straight up at him, inviting him to suck on them. He took one in his mouth and Amber inhaled sharply. Flicking it with his tongue, Sean slid his hand down Ambers belly, through her open jeans.

His fingers ended on her cotton panties, where he could feel them already very damp. He started messaging her wetness, then pushed the underwear aside. He played with her now soaked pubic hair, making Amber moan louder. He looked up at her and smiled. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open, breathing hard.

Sean ran his tongue down the center of Amber's stomach, kissed her belly button ring, making her giggle. Moving lower, he kissed her wet panties and inhaled the sweet aroma of her pussy.

He pulled the cotton down a bit, and nibbled on the hairs that popped out.

"What are you doing?" Amber asked, her eyes in him.

Sean looked up. "You've never had your pussy eaten before?"

"No. I've sucked Jack's cock but he never went down on me."

"Well, relax, I'm going to make you see what a real man can do," Sean said. He sat up and lifted her ass up. Pulling her jeans down and her panties he saw her trimmed pussy there, longing to be pleasured. Leaning down between her legs, he kissed it.

"Ooooh," Amber said and started running her fingers through his hair.

Sean traced her pussy lips with tongue, then parted them, sliding his tongue inside. He sucked her clit, swollen with anticipation, which made her moan louder. This only drive him harder as he licked and sucked at it. Sliding a finger into her possum he started moving it in and out in rhythm with his tongue.

"Oh, God, Sean," Amber said between breaths. "Please don't stop."

Lapping faster and deeper, he knew he was driving her wild. He added another finger and increased his pace.

Soon she arched her back. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Those words spurned him to attack her like an animal. Her fingers were on the back of his head pushing his face into her delicious cunt.

"Oh, my god, yes, I'm cumming!"

Sean's reward came quickly as Amber's pussy exploded in an orgasm. He licked up every drop of her juice, and looked up at her. Ambers chest was heaving, a few drops of sweat were glistening off her chest.

He moved back up kissing her stomach and chest. Finally reaching her mouth, he gave her a deep kiss, sharing her cum with her.

"Thank you for that," she whispered between breaths.

Smiling he said, "Anytime." And kissed her again.

Ambers hands were already on Sean's pants, unbuttoning them, and pushing them down. She sat up and rolled him over climbing on top of him. They kissed as she pushed her hand inside his boxers. Finding his rick hard cock, she started stroking it.

She kissed her way down his chest, biting the hair and pulling on them with her teeth. When she reached his boxers she pulled them off and kissed the head of his cock, looking up at him. She took the rock hard organ in her mouth and started to suck.

As her head was bobbing up and down on his member, she reached for his balls and started messaging them.

It wasn't too long before Sean could feel the pressure building up in his cock of an orgasm. "Oh baby, you're gonna make me cum."

To his surprise, she stopped sucking and sat up. He looked at her, somewhat confused with what just happened. "Why did you stop?"

She got up and sat on top of him, a leg on either side if his body. "You're not gonna cum in my mouth. I want you to fuck my pussy till you shoot a load inside me."

"But I'm not wearing protection." he started to protest. He could feel the pressure dying down in his cock.

Amber put a finger on his lips. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she explained as she started to grind her cunt against his cock.

After a bit of teasing, Amber reached down and squeezed Sean's dick, before putting it inside her. She sat there for a second, "Oh, wow!" And started bouncing slowly on it.

Sean put his hands on her hips, feeling her muscles flex and relax with every motion. He stared at her beautiful body and couldn't believe this was happening.

Amber grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. Then pushed them hard, he pinched her nipples. "Oh, baby, you feel so good in my pussy. Fuck me, Sean!"

Sean could feel her pussy tighten around his rick as she started to have another orgasm.

She leaned back, putting her hands on his knees. She started bouncing faster. "Yes, Sean, I'm going to cum again. You're gonna make me cum all over your cock!" With this Amber rode Sean faster.

"Mmm, I'm about to cum to baby," Sean said.

Amber looked down at him, her hair falling into her face, "Cum with me, Sean."

He sat up, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her neck as their bodies rocked together. He grunted as she said, "Oh, fuck, Sean!" and they came together.

They sat there a minute to catch their breath. Amber looked up into Sean's eyes, and kissed him. They collapsed back down on the sleeping bag, both panting, sweat covering their bodies.

As Amber lay there, playing her fingers through Sean's chest hair, he kissed the top of her head.

"I'm glad you don't care about company policy," he said with a smile.