All Comments on 'Against Company Policy'

by Lecajun412

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lacks a bit of romance at present

OK story as romance but would score higher as Erotic coupling. Could also do with another light edit for missing/ incorrect words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hard going

You desparetely need a proof-reader/editor. The use of wrong words in so may places caused me to stop reading partway through. I am sure even a read through yourself before posting would have achieved a more polished result. I am sure the story was probably delightful, but not being able to get to the end with so many disjointing features made me skip the rest from about the fifth paragraph.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 4 years ago
Lots of potential in this story

Congratulations on publishing your first Literotica tale.

The promise is there so write us another story soon.

I agree that the spelling was off putting but that can be overcome by checking everything before you publish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree

with the others. Definitely wrong category. Erotic Couplings. The spelling issues were the worst I've seen on this site in a LONG time. Grammar use or lack of was equally horrible. PLEASE get with an Editor? Not a bad premise for a story. Just need to iron out some problems.

2 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy

Despite the errors in word choice, this is a good story. Amber and Sean make good use of their time and each others' bodied. Sean's hairy chest really turns Amber on. Could they have Round Two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Learn to spell. Even more, LEARN TO PROOFREAD!

No real romance -- really erotic coupling (and not erotic to my mind, but that's a matter of taste). But if it weren't so short, I'd have given up! "Possum"? a "petit frame"? "another rude home"? I'm not going through it all again, but it's shamefully bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story but read before posting

This is a short but well balanced story. As noted by others, there is large number of wrong words selected by your auto spell checker? Suggest you turn off auto checking but manually run spell and grammar checking before the final read before posting. The slow word by word reading by the author just before posting is critical to a good story. Looking forward to story continuing.

Lecajun412Lecajun412about 4 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Thank you all for reading and the comments, I do apologize for the bad lack of checking my work. This was my first story here, and I threw it together over the course of 2 evenings. New stories will be coming, hopefully you will come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not Bad

Not bad for a first story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hahaha

In her possum! Hahaha that was great. I enjoyed the rlsemi realistic story, it was kind of hot. And I enjoyed the laugh too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLecajun412@Lecajun412
I'm an actor from New Orleans. I have been writing since high school, dabbling some in erotica. In lived In very outgoing, I love hiking and camping. And my 3 dogs are my kids.