Against Her Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to push her tongue up against his cock and he smirked to think that she was actively trying to please him, the whore. All women were the same, bitches that needed a good cock to set them straight, and he fucked her viciously, letting her gag on his cock.

"Don't you dare get your teeth on it..." He growled, slamming in, hands on the headboard. "Fuck... Fucking bitch..."

And then he was out, throbbing with need, his cock lubricated all it would be as he slid down her body, pushing her legs up to expose her arse and her cunt both at the same time. Her arse was too fine in the shimmer of moonlight, though there was nothing gentle about the hand that came down on it, drawing a screech from her throat that, even then, he could not be bothered to muffle. Let her cry out... His hand came down again, beating her arse red and raw, his cock aching and drooling for that wet pussy. There was no one coming to save her.

"Call me "daddy", bitch, and I'll give you a treat."

Maybe she wasn't as far gone as he'd thought as her head rolled from one side to the other, a slick trail of pre-cum staining the corners of her lips. She was too slow though and he slapped her again, the sharp smack of his hand connecting with her buttocks echoing through the room. The woman squealed and coughed out an exclamation, though she had to grunt it several more times as he spanked her arse like the naughty bitch she was before he heard her.

"Daddy..." She grunted, rasping out the word through a sore throat. "Daddy... Oh..."

But there was no more to come, sliding a condom over his cock in the breath before he pushed into her. The lube of her spit was a psyche as he had to cover up his tracks, leaving behind no evidence, pushing into her with a throaty grunt. Bending her legs at the knees, he pushed them back to her chest, easily dominating her, controlling her, though that was perhaps made easier still by the bondage locking her nicely in place for him, his abuse ongoing.

His cock powered into her, slamming deep, and he had no care or concern for her comfort as he fucked her. Rape? Well, he wouldn't have gone so far as to call it that, hoisting her up into the best position for his cock to grind deep, not willing to waste a single centimetre of cunt if he was intent on having it. It was his, all his for the taking, closing and rippling around him, her muscles contracting. He hissed through his teeth. The bitch had to be loving it!

Such a whore, already wet for him. He did not consider that something else could have rendered her damp between the thighs, other than him, seeing himself as the only thing that could bring her to her knees like that. The strange woman twisted and groaned, wrenching at the bondage, though he still only took that for an expression of lust, her feet in one hand as he bent her legs back, fingers dancing, tickling even then.

Turner could not get his lips all the way down to her tits but he admired them in the darkness, his eyes having well enough adjusted to the dim light in there to enjoy her to the best of his ability. The curves of her body were perfect and he would have had her breasts in her hands if her feet had not proven to be such an allure, molesting and groping them, pushing his fingers between her toes. All the while, he slammed into her as if she was the last fuck he would ever get, though the stranger was just the first step to getting over his ex, another bitch to put in her place while he moved the fuck on with his life.

His need was there though and he'd had enough drinks to last longer than usual while not enough to hold off from cumming entirely. The condom dulled sensation just enough to annoy him and, in a fit of throwing any caution he may have had to the wind, Turner drew the condom off his cock, plunging back bareback, filling her skin to skin, his need throbbing up thick and fast.

That was better. Much better.

Skin on skin was all that he'd wanted as he powered into her, the hard slap of flesh on flesh echoing through the room, her moans and grunts rising to match his. Her need was there too and he aimed to meet it, although he didn't care about her pleasure, only filling her cunt with his spunk. That was all a whore needed, after all, and he climaxed with a throaty groan, not even trying to be quiet anymore, for he was simply taking his fill of what was his rightful dues.

Her feet flexed in his hand, thumb pressed into the sole, as he creamed inside her, hardly slowing, still thrusting, haste driving him to crude urgency as he filled her with every last scrap of strength he had in his being. It was a bigger load and he laughed harshly out loud, rolling his hips into her, ensuring that he took every last drop of pleasure from her hot folds before having to pull out.

"Fucking slut..."

She rolled her head back, not hearing him, a drunken doze sweeping upon her. Maybe that was better than living in her reality of being raped. Turner didn't care.

He did, however, have the good grace to untie her, which was more than he could have said for some he had fucked in the past. He didn't know what had happened to them and neither did he care as he shoved her over, collecting her clothes up as if he was about to engage in some act of kindness. But Turner wasn't that sort of man.

You don't need these anymore...

Leaving her there on the bed without any clothes to speak of, rolling in a drunken stupor, he smirked and took her attire as a prize, a trophy for the conquest. It was easily bundled up and made to look at least somewhat inconspicuous, the condom tucked into his pocket so that no evidence at all was left behind. Sure, he'd been a little bit careless in cumming inside her but it was all for the thrill of it, at least to him. And it wasn't as if the bitch hadn't had a good time.

Frankly, well...he rather thought she deserved it. It meant that the night wasn't a total bust at the party and he made a mental note to thank John for inviting him, though he had ditched him at first sight. Maybe the high-class bitch would be at the clinic the next day for the morning after pill or maybe she would not even remember what had happened.

Pushing his hair back from his face, ruffled and messy, he smirked. Who was he to say?

Time would tell. But he didn't have to know.

He'd had his fill of her already.

*

A week later, Turner was unsurprised to find his ex-girlfriend, Kacey, back on his doorstep, tears running down her face as her mascara bled. She said she was sorry, that things had gone wrong, that she should never have dumped him. There was more than that but he wasn't listening, scowling as she pleaded with him, clinging to his T-shirt as if hanging off him was going to change his mind.

"Like fuck," he grunted. "You got with someone else and now want back with me? No way."

"P-p-please," she whined, eyes brimming over with tears. "It was a thing, a thing I never meant to do... I wanted to see what it would be like to be with a woman and...and...and..."

She could barely get the words out but they had to come.

"She cheated on me!" She burst out, flinging her hands up even as the tears streamed down her cheeks, cutting tracks through her make-up. "Got with some guy at the party and that's it! She's e-e-even had a p-p-pregnancy test and tested positive! After I found her without any of her clothes at that party and, and...and..."

But she was gone, crying again uncontrollably as Turner drew himself up a bit. Well, well, well, how the tables had turned... To think that the drunk slut that he'd found was Kacey's girlfriend! Well, no, not anymore, though he kept the detail about what had happened to her to himself, looking down his nose at Kacey as if she was something foul on the bottom of his shoe. To him, that was all she was.

"I don't want you back... But I can offer you something else."

Her tear-stained face turned up to him, too hopefully.

"Anything!"

"You won't be my girlfriend anymore," he growled, eyes intent. "You'll be my slave. I don't want a girlfriend that did what you did to me. So take it or leave it, bitch."

Her lower lip trembled. Did she have a choice?

Bowing her head, there was only one answer that she could give and that would seal her fate forever.

With his lips on hers, Turner smirked into the kiss, pushing her head back against the wall, her hair twisted into his fingers. She loved it, really, and moaned against him, thankful to be back with him even though she was effectively his slave, no more than that to him. And maybe that would suit him better than anything else with Kacey, the whore who had stomped on his heart so callously.

Time would only tell, however, just what he would do to her...

Fuck that bitch.


12