Against the Glass

Story Info
Pressed against glass with audience isnt what i had in mind.
773 words
4.48
14.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry for the 750 Word Project 2024. Thank you @Rustyoznail for introducing me and editing this story.

"No, please, someone might see us," I begged as my naked breasts were pressed against the glass door of the hotel room balcony.

"It's fine, no one will know," he laughed as he thrust his cock into my pussy while holding my head firmly against the glass. I tried to wiggle away, but his grip was too strong and all I could do was cry out in pain as his throbbing cock slid into me.

We were on the third floor of a hotel overlooking a slum area. Mumbai is a strange place where we have new high rise buildings right next to old shanties. Looking down, I could see a bunch of daily wage workers eating at a roadside vendor.

I was here for a five day business conference and quickly got bored. Hit Tinder, found a match that I would like - someone tall and handsome. We really hit it off, going to Juhu beach, booking an Oyo room, and already had two rounds of mind-blowing sex. I slept through the day due to tiredness and it was already late in the afternoon when I woke up.

My date was still sleeping, so I tiptoed to the window while still naked and pulled the curtain to check outside. The city was still bustling with people and traffic. While I was admiring the sea view, he ambushed me from behind and pressed me against the window. He pinned me down by my hair and started pumping me like a mad man. I cried out loudly, but it seemed like it was of no use. He parted the curtain completely so that my naked torso would be a prominent sight to all who looked up.

And in spite of being intoxicated by the pleasure he was giving me, I was very scared. My heart thumped like crazy and my legs were trembling as he continued fucking me. In the meantime, a group of men eating at the shop had spotted me through the window. They stood there staring and pointing at me. Soon, others started looking at us. I could hear faint whistles as they were expressing their acknowledgement of this impromptu peep show.

"Please, can we move? They have spotted us," I cried.

"That's good," he laughed. "We should give our audience a great show then." He grabbed my hips and fucked me even harder.

"Please, I might be recognised!" I pleaded.

"If you can't see their faces, they can't see yours. Anyway, you will leave Mumbai tomorrow," he laughed again.

I tried to look down at the street below to see the reaction of the crowd and found a huge mob of people gathered down there. They were looking directly at me and were trying to catch every single moment of our love making. It felt embarrassing, yet arousing. I could hear a loud whistle and some men were yelling and screaming.

My date started slapping my butt cheeks hard and my soft skin started turning red.

"Why are you leaking this bad?" he mocked, "Is it due to the exhibition you're giving the workers?"

He was right. It felt arousing, and I was leaking juices down my thighs. I was feeling ashamed, but I couldn't control my arousal.

"At least switch off the lights," I whimpered. "Please, I beg you."

He realised he had gone too far, so he reached over and flicked off the light. I could literally hear the collective groan from the crowd below as they thought the show was over. But they kept watching as they could see a silhouette of us fucking, but I felt safer and less embarrassed. He released me, and I turned around so I could hug him. He lifted my legs to wrap around his waist. Now my bare ass was against the window and I could hear renewed whistles.

I kissed him and wrapped my hands around his neck. I was so close to orgasm that I didn't notice him switch on the lights until I heard a collective cheer, but I felt safer that they could only see my ass and back.

I gave a loud shriek as I finally came and I began losing my grip. He immediately lifted me and put on the bed, thereby finally stopping the show.

He fucked me for another five minutes before he came.

As I was trying to collect my breath, I panted, "You fucking bastard! Don't ever try this again."

"Don't say you didn't enjoy it," he chuckled.