Misunderstanding

Story Info
Wife becomes anonymous stripper at a party.
8.1k words
4.6
54.3k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

40 years old seems almost intimidating, especially as that milestone birthday looms closer and closer. Cindy was fast approaching that milestone. Her husband Mike had always been supportive and she kept in good shape over the years, but that magic number had started eating away at her confidence. Now with less than a week to go, she was upset and afraid.

She gripped the steering wheel as she drove, not sure where she was going. A routine lunch stop had thrown her world into a tailspin. As she was ordering she had seen her husband sitting with her best friend in a back corner of the restaurant. She wanted to go say something to them, until she heard Mary, her friend, laughing that cute giggling laugh that she always did when she was up to something. Instead she ordered her lunch to go and left.

She pulled into a parking lot at work and pulled herself together while she ate. She sent Mike a message, 'Would you like to meet for lunch?' He responded, 'Sorry dear had a lunch meeting today. See you at dinner though, love you.'

The heat rose through her as she read his response. She dialed work and told them she wasn't coming back this afternoon. She left the remainder of her lunch uneaten and drove to the gym. The exercise would help her find her center again, maybe she could be civil when Mike came home.

At the gym she drew a few glances from the guys, which made her feel a little better. Cindy smiled and flirted a bit as she started to calm down. Then who should walk in, Mary had changed into her workout gear and was smiling and greeting people as she went through her warm up routine.

Their eyes locked and Mary smiled, Cindy wasn't sure if she smiled or grimaced in response. "What are you doing here at this time of day?" Mary joined Cindy on one of the elliptical machines.

"Had a bad morning, thought I would come work some frustrations out." Cindy answered as she picked up her pace.

Mary set her workout and started up. "I know what you mean, Jim has been all out of sorts this week."

"Why? What do you two have going on?" Cindy asked. In the back of her thoughts she wondered if Jim had found out about her and Mike.

Mary carried on as if nothing were wrong, "Do you know Frank? He is the Intern at Jim's office." She paused and Cindy nodded that she knew of him. "Well he signed up to join the Navy. He is shipping off next week. Jim has been working on this going away party since he found out. He can't stop talking about it."

Cindy had not been expecting that. "What is wrong with him taking the guy out for a send off?"

"I wish it was that simple." Mary huffed. "He has invited some of the guys over to our house!"

"Guess he is kicking you out for the night then." Cindy saw her friends color brightening to match her own.

"I made arrangements." She assured. "I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid." She paused considering her next words, it was Cindy so she went ahead. "He did not care for the stripper canceling."

"He hired a stripper? To come to your house!" Cindy slowed her pace and looked at Mary astonished.

Mary grinned and giggled. "He did, and she didn't exactly cancel. I called the agency to cancel for him." Her conspiratorial humor faded as she continued. "He had the nerve to ask me if I would do it after they called to tell him she wasn't coming. I couldn't believe it."

"Oh my god! he didn't" Cindy didn't even have to fake the shock in her voice. "Are you going to do it?' She prodded.

"Of course not! I'm not some two bit floozy fucking the nearest guy around." She saw Cindy grinning and realized she was being played. "You too? Jim was teasing me too. 'I was just joking, I know you are honest and innocent.' He said"

Cindy resumed her workout pace. "You are." she agreed.

"I am just shy." Mary defended herself. "I can flirt a bit, but get nervous if it goes beyond a smile or a wave." She explained. They chatted while they finished exercising.

Mike was acting normal through dinner. Cindy's insides were squirming and burning. "How about we do something special on Friday? Maybe go to that Hibachi we keep talking about."

Mike had been invited to Jim's for a party on Friday, he hesitated to think up an excuse. He couldn't tell his sweet wife he was going to a farewell party, especially since Jim had told everyone there would be a stripper. "I have a project to finish up at work and one of the guys wanted to see that new slasher movie." He knew she wouldn't want to go to that.

"Oh." she could see him fidgeting and sweating a bit. "Maybe I will drive up to the cabin to relax."

Oh no, that was where Mary was setting up the party for Sunday. "You can't, the water is off until they get the pump fixed." He adlibbed.

"Really?" She pouted at her husband. "I have to stay home alone."

"You could work on that book." He suggested. He stood and kissed her forehead. "I think I will turn in, I have an early day tomorrow." He mainly just wanted to escape where the conversation was going.

This left Cindy alone with her thoughts, a dangerous thing today. She called Mary's house.

Jim answered, "Hi Cindy, Mary is at her bible study tonight. I'll be happy to tell her you called." He explained.

"I know, that is why I called." Cindy took a deep breath. "I wanted to talk to you."

"Really?" There was a hint of excitement under the surprised tone. "What can I help you with?" Jim asked.

"I saw Mike having lunch with another woman today." She started. "I think he might be cheating on me. Do you ever worry about Mary cheating?"

JIm didn't know how to answer. He knew what Cindy must have seen since he was in on the plans for her party. "I guess I don't really see her doing much other than some harmless flirting."

"What if i told you she and Mike had lunch today." She challenged. "And I think they are meeting again Friday."

"No way." He reacted with disbelief while he tried to find a way out of this. "She is going to her mothers this Friday."

"And leaving you home alone." She pointed out.

"Not exactly." Jim felt the truth was most effective here. "I asked her to go. I am having some guys over to wish Frank farewell since he is leaving for the Navy on Monday."

Cindy felt her heart race as she thought about her next statement. "Yes, Mary mentioned it at the gym. Said she canceled your stripper too." listening for a response, there was a pause that went on a bit to long.

Jim wasn't certain what to say to that. He knew Mary had been upset and suspected she had made that call. "I was just joking with her." He stuck to the story he had given Mary.

"I don't think you were." She stuck to her guns. "Mike has 'plans' for Friday. I think he is going out with his new friend. That leaves me available." She gave him a moment. "If you still need a stripper, I might be willing."

Jim was in shock. Cute little Cindy was offering to entertain at the party. He shouldn't, maybe he could talk her out of it. "It wasn't really a stripper, she was an escort. We were going to send Frank off properly. You really don't want that, do you?" He hoped that would encourage her to back down.

"Is sex a requirement?" She asked in a moment of stubbornness.

"No, I mean..." Jim didn't want to pursue this line further as he knew it would get him in trouble. "What if you know some of the guys? I mean I know you have met several of them." Then he remembered Mike would be there too. He had to say something. "Besides, Mary nixed all of the entertainment funds."

Cindy could hear the panic in his voice, he was hiding something. "I won't charge for any of you." She offered while the adrenaline was still pumping. Her pussy was soaked at the idea now.

"I.....It wouldn't be....Damn It, What about Mary?!" His voice rose as he struggled to find a reason to say no.

"Mary will be at her mothers and Mike will be at the movies until midnight. I am all yours until then...Sir." She pointed out.

Oh shit, Mike had covered for the party. What was he thinking? He heard her offer and the sir and thought "Oh god yes." It was almost a moan as his thoughts slipped out aloud. He regretted it as soon as he did and tried to change his answer.

"See you Friday." She quickly acknowledged and clicked the phone off. Hearing the phone line go dead, Jim panicked. He hoped she would chicken out and just not show up, that was really the only reasonable way out.

Cindy made sure to finish her work by noon so she could prepare. Mike wouldn't be home until late so she could take her time and enjoy her bath. She shaved her pussy bare for the first time in years. Her fingers explored as she reminded herself how sensitive she was in that state.

Once she had been pampered nicely she called a cab to come pick her up. It wouldn't do for anyone to see her car parked at Mary and Jim's house tonight. She still had a couple of hours before the party. She asked the cabbie to take her to the big porn store a few miles away in town. He watched her in the mirror the entire trip.

She paid him and asked if she could be picked up again in an hour. He put the appointment into the system and drove off. Cindy turned and walked into the porn store, her heart fluttering.

Inside she found the costume section and looked over the selection. It was not huge, but there were plenty of ideas. The maid and the disco outfits were too cliche. She wanted something with a mask as well. Her breath caught as she saw the cat woman outfit, it was perfect. Black spandex showing off in just the right places and a mask that covered the head down to the neck with a cut out area for the mouth and chin. She picked it up and the sales clerk came over.

"That is based on the Batman comics Catwoman, very popular." He said.

"It looks quite sexy, how much is it?" She asked. She was sweating as she talked with him.

"150 dollars. The tail is an extra 25." He grinned and pointed at the wall behind her.

There was a long black cat tail hanging from the wall. Unlike traditional costumes there was no belt to attach it, it was hooked to a medium sized butt plug. "Oh my." She gasped seeing it, her insides churning.

"The outfit isn't quite complete without it." He pointed out. "I can let you try it on in the back if you like." He suggested. "Or would you prefer out here?"

It was slow at this hour, but not totally empty. "In the back I think." She answered not wanting to expose herself too much just yet.

The clerk took the outfit and the tail and led her to the back. It wasn't a changing room, more of a storage area. Cindy looked around nervously and waited for the clerk to leave. "I'll watch the door to make sure nobody interrupts you." He said as he stood in the doorway.

Cindy felt the flush of heat as she realized he was not leaving. She slipped off her coat, then unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts felt the cool air and her nipples puffed up with excitement. The man smiled as he watched her. The skirt was next and then her shoes. She sat down and started pulling the outfit up her legs. He stared openly at her exposed pussy while she sat. Once her legs were encased she stood up and wriggled the outfit up, slipping her arms into the sleeves.

Her breasts were just barely covered by the material with a deep vee showing off her cleavage as she zipped it up. She slid her hands over the smooth material, down towards her pussy. "It's crotchless!" she gasped when her fingers reached the area and found the split in the material.

"Of course, how else can you get the tail to fit." The clerk pointed out leaving the door and coming closer. "You might want this." He handed her a small bottle of lube. "It is free with purchase of the tail."

She felt so exposed and so aroused it was hard to hold her hand steady as she took the bottle. He lifted the plug and held it for her to lube up. "You think it looks good?" She asked.

"Put the tail in and I will see how it looks." He suggested.

She took the slick plug and turned a bit. leaning forward so she could position it on her pink rosebud. Her eyes closed as she felt the cold rubber tip, gentle pressure pushing it slowly in. It took a little time as she worked it in and out until with a gasp as it popped into place. She opened her eyes and saw he clerk standing with his cock in his hand, stroking.

"I do like that look on you ma'am." He said, his eyes roaming over her hungrily. "Put on the mask and I will show you how it looks."

She twirled her hair into a pony tail and then around into a bun. Tucking the bun into the mask as it encased her head. She smiled and saw he had his phone out scanning her top to bottom with it. "Turn around." He instructed. She did a slow turn. She wiggled her ass and felt the tail brushing her legs as she got into character a bit.

He turned the phone so she could see it and played it back. "That is so sexy." Cindy was shocked, she didn't recognize herself. She was Catwoman. Her pussy grew damp and her nipples stiffened as they rubbed against the suit. "Puuurrrrfect." She laughed.

"I can offer you a discount if you help me with this." The clerk offered holding his hard shaft in his hand.

Cindy was shocked for a moment, but also felt rather more playful than usual in this costume. In the back of her head a little voice was telling her that this could be trouble, but her emerging persona as sexy Catwoman wasn't listening. She dropped to her knees and crawled over to the clerk. Running her hands up his legs and gripping his cock in her hands. She licked his shaft from balls to tip and felt it twitch as she did so.

"Oh hell yes." He gasped as he felt her tongue. He never dreamed that she would agree to this. He started his phone recording again.

She purred as she sucked on the thick shaft. Certainly bigger than Mike, but not huge. "I could use some cream before I go out." She grinned, then paused as she saw the phone. She almost stopped, but the outfit only really showed her lips and eyes. She had not recognized herself, so she broke through the hesitation and continued. sucking greedily now that she had committed to it.

Soon spit was dripping from her chin and onto her chest. She rubbed it in and swallowed his throbbing cock. She wrapped her tongue around the veiny shaft as he plowed between her lips, Sucking hungrily.

She licked her way to his balls while stroking him. Groaning as she popped the cum laden sacks into her warm wet mouth. He moaned and she hummed. Her hand pumping the swollen cock above her.

Moving back up his cock, she licked and slurped noisily. Determined she started sliding her lips down his shaft. Her tongue danced as her lips made their way towards the base. "Oh fuck." She heard him groan an felt him swell. Then his hands were on her head, pulling her tightly to him as cum erupted from his cock.

When he pulled back she licked her lips. Cum strands on her chin. "Thank you for the treat sir." She said and stood up. He zipped up while she gathered her purse and clothes.

"Thank you ma'am." He said as he picked up her coat and held it for her. "I'll ring that up with the employee discount for you." He led her through the door.

She paid with cash and he walked her to the door. A cab was just pulling up as she stepped out. It was the same cabbie that had brought her. "My ride is here." She ran a finger along the clerks jaw to the tip of his chin, lifting it slightly. "Thank you again." She turned and entered the cab. The clerk closed the door behind her.

Cindy smiled at the cabbie and told him the address for the party. Her voice was husky and filled with excitement. Partly from the plans for the evening, partly from the plug in her ass shifting with every turn or bump the cab made. When they arrived she paid him again, noticing how he was looking at her in the mirror. "Mind coming to get me around midnight?" She asked him.

"Not a problem ma'am." He answered. He got out and opened her door. His shift ended at 11, but he wasn't about to pass up a chance to see and hear about this party.

She was trembling as she walked up to the door. What would Jim think, how would the others react. Oh my god, how many others had he invited? Details she should have addressed earlier, but couldn't now, started to gnaw at her confidence. Cindy knocked on the door and held her breath.

Jim heard the knock and wondered since he had not heard any cars pull into the driveway yet. He wiped his hands on a towel as he came out of the kitchen to answer it. "What?!" he gasped when he opened the door and saw the woman in a cat mask and overcoat. His eyes wide and his heart skipping a beat, he quickly looked around to see if this was a set up.

Cindy blushed at his response. "It's me." She said quietly. Jim stared as he recognized her voice. "I'm your substitute entertainment, remember." She prodded.

"Cindy?" He stammered. "Is that really you?" Jim motioned her inside urgently. "Are you serious?"

Cindy raised her mask so that Jim could see her face. "I am serious." Her eyes smoldered. "Mike lied to me about tonight, Mary is covering up for him as well." I hope you were being honest with me." She smiled and lowered the mask back over her face. "Nobody will see me as long as I keep this on."

Jim felt the heat rising as he watched her remove her coat. "In that vein, of honesty, Mike lied because I invited him here. Tonight." He stared at the cleavage on display and the skin tight shiny black material hugging her curves.

"So he is the one that might recognize me?" She asked. Moving slowly and sensuously she turned to hang up her coat.

"Yes." Was all Jim could answer as she turned and he saw the tail. He looked closer. "Oh shit." He gasped as he realized how it was being held in place.

Cindy grinned to herself, knowing he had noticed the tail plug. "I guess that is two things he deceived me about." She gave a little wiggle so the tail shook and then turned back to Jim. "He was expecting a stripper to be here, right?" She grabbed the tail and ran it through her fingers as they talked.

Jim shook his head. "I can't do that to him, or to you." Part of him was reeling as he said it. "Nobody will be here for 20 minutes, you can get in your car and leave before anyone knows you were even here."

Cindy took a step closer, noticing the bulge in Jim's pants. "But Jim, I can't. I came by cab and he won't be back until midnight." She reached up with her black glove and stroked his jaw line. "Besides, Mike is expecting a stripper and a show." She grinned, her pale smile seductive beneath the black mask. Her face neared his as she whispered, "I'd hate to disappoint him."

Jim felt the heat from her body, or was that him. "Me either." he agreed before realizing what he was saying. Then her body was pressing against his. "I'll make sure the guys behave." He promised, not sure how exactly that would happen.

"You are so sweet." She gave him a little kiss on his cheek. "I'll just strip and dance a bit then."

"Just strip and dance." Jim agreed and pulled himself away with difficulty.

"Unless Mike wants more." Cindy turned and headed towards the kitchen. "A gal should always do what her husband tells her to." She winked at Jim. "Want me to wait in the kitchen?" He couldn't help but stare at her tail swish as she turned and walked. "Do promise you won't tell anyone, especially Mike who I am." She paused at the door, one leg wrapped around the frame.

Every fiber in his body told him to stop her, well not every fiber. "He should know." He cautioned, watching her foot caressing the door frame and wishing she was climbing him instead. She pouted at his words. "Ok, I promise not to say anything without your approval." He agreed

Cindy smiled just as the doorbell rang. Then turned and hid in the kitchen.

She stayed in there and listened to the guys arrive and talk for around a half an hour. Jim came in twice to get drinks and snacks for them and told her to wait just a bit longer. A familiar voice cut through the din, Mike was out there and was talking to Jim. "I heard Mary nixed the stripper." It sounded like they were just outside the door. Cindy eased it open just a crack.