Against the Ropes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo licks her lips.

"Good girl," Jo growls. "Tell me, Dae... Do you want me to tie you up like this?" Jo squeezes her hands that are still pinning Dae's wrists.

She whimpers. "Yes."

Jo starts unwrapping both her hands, using the wraps to tie Dae's wrists together and tie her to one of the four posts. Then she lets her hands, which were so firmly holding Dae's wrists down, freely explore Dae's body. She touches her chest, her stomach, her legs. She plays with the band of her sports bra and her gym shorts. She rubs Dae's pussy through her shorts and asks, "Are you wet, Dae?"

Her eyes roll to the back of her head as she moans, "Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you, Dae?"

"Yes!"

Jo licks her lips as she pulls up Dae's sports bra and tugs it up to her tied wrists. Her perky, pale tits bounce out and Jo can't resist licking and kissing them. Dae whines and moans.

Jo can feel her clit growing hard and throbbing. She kisses her chest and down her stomach to the edge of Dae's shorts and pulls them down her legs slowly.

"What is this, a Nike ad?" Jo asks, referring to Dae's Nike bra, Nike shorts, and Nike underwear.

Dae laughs. "It's what I like to wear for working out, okay?"

Jo laughs too. "Whatever, man." She pulls the Nike underwear down her legs, and then her laughter fades. She licks her lips at the sight of Dae's pussy, pink peeking out between dark curls.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, baby?" Jo asks.

"Yes."

"Tell me."

Dae whimpers. "Please eat my pussy."

"Please? Oh, what a good girl, begging for it," Jo praises.

"Fuck you," she says.

"Fuck me?" Jo asks. "Maybe later."

Jo bends down to kiss the inside of Dae's knee, trailing her mouth further up her thigh until she's reached the dark curls, and then back down the other leg. Dae whines.

"What's the matter? Want something?"

"I want you to eat my pussy," Dae says, blushing furiously.

Jo smirks and brings her mouth closer, spreading her pussy open and licking her lips. Her licks start slow and gentle and so do Dae's moans. Soon, though, Jo is licking hard and fast, and Dae is moaning loudly and encouraging her to go harder.

"Fuck!" she's screaming. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck, Jo, fuck."

Jo experiments with different patterns on Dae's clit, discovering what makes her scream the loudest. When she finds it's back and forth movement, she commits and goes hard, shaking her whole face back and forth, moaning into her pussy.

"Ohhh," Dae moans. "Oh. Please finger me. Fuck."

Jo growls in pleasure, slipping a finger easily into Dae's wet cunt. Jo curls her finger, finding the spot that makes her moan.

"Yes, Jo! Yes! Fuck!"

Jo slips another finger easily into her pussy and continues licking her clit, rubbing her tongue back and forth and listening to Dae fall apart underneath her, all from her mouth and fingers. She imagines Dae playing with her pussy in the showers, thinking of her, and she feels her own wet pussy throbbing in her shorts.

Dae's screams grow louder and louder until they pitch into one long scream and Jo tastes her cum in her mouth, licking her up. She's delicious. Jo keeps fucking her until her orgasm is over, and then she keeps fucking her into a second orgasm easily.

"Okay," Dae pants. Jo pulls away, sliding her fingers slowly out of her cunt. "Fuck," Dae laughs. "Jesus Christ."

Jo grins, feeling triumphant.

"Now it's my turn," Dae says, a smirk pulling up the edge of her mouth. "Untie me?"

Jo does, and Dae climbs on top of her and pins Jo's wrists above her head. Jo doesn't resist.

"Do you like this too?" Dae asks.

Jo nods.

"Use your words," Dae says in a mocking voice.

"Yes, I like bondage," Jo says, rolling her eyes.

"Good girl," Dae says, and Jo wouldn't admit it out loud, but it turns her on. Her pussy is soaked and throbbing from fucking Dae and watching her cum.

Dae ties her wrists together, and surprises her by tying her ankles together too, instead of tying her to the post.

"You said you like bondage," Dae shrugs.

"I do," Jo says. "I like this." She squeezes her legs together.

Dae sees this, and smirks. "Feeling needy, babe? Do you want something?"

"No, nothing specific," Jo says, trying to be casual.

"Oh? Okay, so you'd be fine if I just left you here then?" Dae asks, pretending to get up and leave.

"No!" Jo cries. "I want... I want you to finger me, Dae."

"There it is," Dae says. "That's a good girl."

Dae brings her hand to rub Jo through her shorts, relishing in the way she arches her back into the touch.

"You like that?"

"Yeah," Jo whimpers.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Jo can't believe that she's tied up underneath Dae right now, begging to be fingered, but she is. This might have popped into her head last night during her bedtime fantasies, but she never actually imagined it was going to happen today, or ever. Her months of checking out Dae during practice have been absent-minded daydreaming, not serious thoughts. Now this is really happening, and Jo is desperate for it.

"Yes," Jo begs.

Dae pulls her shorts and boxer briefs down to her knees. She sticks a hand up Jo's bra, kneading her chest. With her free hand, she slowly strokes up Jo's wet slit, pulling a shaky moan from her mouth and making Dae's jaw drop open.

"Fuck, you're so wet," Dae says. "Jesus fuck."

She pulls the wetness up to Jo's clit and rubs in slow circles, watching her gasp for air.

"Ohhhh," Jo moans. "Dae."

"Yes?"

"Fuck. Don't stop. God. That... feels good. Fuck."

"God, you're so fucking hot," Dae says.

"Fuck," she squeaks in a high pitched voice, and it's cute.

"Do you want my finger in your pussy, babe?" Dae asks, and God, the power of calling her babe right now, after months of being teased with it, makes her feel so hot.

"Yes," Jo whines. "Fuck me."

"Fuck," Dae groans. She lets her finger slowly sink into Jo's pussy, feeling her clench and throb around her.

Jo tries to grind on her finger, as much as she can with her ankles tied together.

"So desperate for it," Dae teases. "You like being fingered?"

Jo nods eagerly.

"Say it," Dae demands.

"I like your finger in my pussy," Jo obeys.

"Do you want to cum on my fingers, Jo?" Dae asks sweetly.

"Ugh," Jo moans. "Yes. Fuck yes. Please."

Dae sinks another finger inside Jo, listening to her cry out in pleasure. She rubs her thumb on Jo's clit, concentrating on moving her fingers in rhythm together.

She brings her free hand to Jo's lips, slipping her fingers inside her mouth and watching her suck on them.

"Fuck," Dae curses. "Fuck, you're so hot. Do you like getting fucked like this?"

Jo's moan is muffled by Dae's fingers. Her eyes are glazed over in pleasure and she looks at Dae with heavy lids.

Dae pulls her fingers from her mouth and asks again.

"Do you like getting fucked like this?"

"Yes," Jo moans. "Fuck yes. God, fuck me, Dae. Fuck me."

Dae fingers her faster and it makes Jo yell out. She wraps her hand around Jo's throat while she fucks her, and it makes her moan louder. Dae likes how she can feel the moans' vibrations underneath her hand.

Dae's wrist is cramping up, but Jo's moans are starting to get a particularly pornographic quality to them, and Dae can't stop now. She keeps going, fucking Jo until she orgasms hard under her hand, cumming with a scream. She shakes and trembles underneath Dae's hands, and Dae holds her steady.

"Fuck," Jo pants, trying to catch her breath. Dae pulls her fingers from Jo's pussy and brings them to her own mouth to suck them clean.

"Fuck, you taste good," Dae says. Jo just laughs in pleasure and relief.

Dae straddles Jo and kisses her softly, holding her face in both hands. Their mouths move together in rhythm and Dae's hands tangle in Jo's hair. Jo moans into the kiss and it spurs Dae on to kiss her harder.

They break apart, panting.

"God," Dae says.

"Fuck," Jo says.

Dae unties Jo's wrists and ankles and pulls her back into a kiss, and they tangle in each other's limbs, rolling around the boxing ring. They wrestle for dominance, and Jo wins, as usual. She holds Dae's wrists down and smirks at her.

"So, about the showers..."

12