All Comments on 'Against the Wall Ch. 02'

by annanova

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Good stuff

But you knew that. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this story!

Keep up the amazing work! Also, don't make us wait too long for the next part. :P

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 13 years ago
Clever, beautiful imagery...with a nice dash of humor, as well.

So many of your word choices in this one were absolutely fantastic. You really did an excellent job here of painting the picture, and you did so in such a fun, lighthearted way. Loved the broken English of the doofus cabbie, and 'skittering down to play between her legs' was a narrative for the ages.

Having poured over every word and punctuation mark you've ever written for Lit, spending many hours in helping to shape your thoughts into visceral visions, I think I'm safe in saying that you're really coming into your own as a writer. I can almost feel the shackles finally falling away, allowing more and more of your beautiful mind to come to the fore. You've always been highly elegant in your works, yet you have so much more to offer, and now we're really starting to see it.

Playful Anna; sexy Anna; adventurous Anna; whimsical Anna; intense, loving Anna.

It's a wonderful thing, watching your flower bloom. Thank you for letting me be there with you to see it.

Oh, and okay, fine, maybe this one will surpass "Exhibitions: Ch. 02" as your highest-rated story. Well, guess what? "Exhibitions: Ch. 03" is coming, and it's not about to take this lying down!

tango0919tango0919almost 13 years ago
Hot hot hot

What is it about us green eyed redheads? Actually, who cares! Anna, everything you write makes me think, makes me aspire to write better and last, but certainly not least, makes me moist. One can't ask for more than that. Thank you and more, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous